Released from your chains in a dark cell and thrust into the arena you must fight for your life, fame and fortune. If it is your destiny you will survive the brutal colosseums and gain riches and glory beyond all your dreams.
At last, the popular gladiatorial combat series Swords & Sandals series comes to the Android. Swords & Sandals is a gladiatorial RPG in which you train a gladiator and test him in battle against hordes of other fighters. As your gladiator competes in various duels and tournaments, you will be rewarded with gold and experience.
You will need to train and arm your gladiator wisely, for soon you will be fighting the greatest warriors in the world. With a wealth of weapons, magic, armour and skill the fate of your gladiator rests in your mighty hands.
Swords and Sandals Android features
• Hundreds of different weapons and armour pieces.
• Learn wondrous magic to utilise spells and potions
• Enchant weapons and armour to grow in power
• Four shops to buy items to strengthen your gladiator
• 18 tournaments featuring elite Arena Champions to challenge
• Fight gladiators in six different arenas
• Powerful attacks including 'Battle Rage' and 'Psyche Up'.
• Save and customise your gladiator and train him in seven different skills
• Learn about the lore of the game, play some dice and view past glories in the Village Hall
"This is Role-Playing in its purest form." -- Kotaku-US
""An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG." I love every single one of those adjectives." -- IGN
"It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable." -- 148 apps
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
- Best iPhone/iPod touch Game of the Year
- Best Strategy/Simulation Game
★Dec/2011 Rewind 2011 Best Seller(Paid) - Apple App Store(KOR)
★Sep/2011 'The Best Games You've Never Played' - Apple App Store
★Sep/2011 ‘Best Application’ - 1st KOREA MOBILE AWARD
★Mar/2011 'Golden Award(9/10)' - Pocket Gamer(UK)
★Feb/2011 'What's HOT, NEW / NOTEWORTHY' - Apple App Store
★Feb/2011 'No.1 on the App Top List/Top Grossing List for 8 weeks' - Apple App Store(Kor)
Introducing Paladog, the apex of all defense games!
- Setting a new benchmark for castle versus castle titles, Paladog manages to push genre forward by giving you a greater grip on gameplay (9/10, Gold Award) (pocketgamer.co.uk)
- Hours of game play, great replay value, and content updates! What more can you ask for? (Review by Brantusk)
- Amazing. I find nothing wrong with it. Just perfect game. (Review by ReidWassmer)
- One of the best games on the iPhone! (Review by Frankie Cordova)
In a far future,
the mother earth has lost vitality due to overwhelming greed and selfishness of human.
Not so long after, the gods eventually decide to annihilate the entire human race.
Instead, critters have given intelligence to have a chance to establish their own civilization.
They worshipped their creators and spent a millennium in peace.
Different from human race, the critters were innocent, pure and peace loving creatures.
Meanwhile the devils were struggling to find evil minds which once were full of and around when the earth was full of human.
The devils, after all, decide to declare war on the critterland.
Critters have long accustomed to peace.
They seemed incapable to battle against the human undeads summoned from the hell by the devils and the fate of the nation seemed grim.
At the very moment everyone was about to give up hope, one paladin arose from the dark to fight back for the peace of the critterland….
His name…. was… Paladog.
- Paladog : Escort, Destiny, Battlefield
- Darkdog : Boar Dash, Rocking Horse Defense, Dungeon Defense
- Paladog : Allies in the range of aura can use stronger skills.
- Darkdog : Enemies in the range of dark aura get debuffed.
- Changing weapons or units that you use can make hard stages easier.
- The new hero, Darkdog mode gets unlocked bt clearing the event stage that shows up after the 3rd wave of Paladog Survival Mode.
- Paladog and Darkdog shares some items (Gem/Enchant stone/Phoenix Feather) together.
- Survival 'Friends' mode, which you can have fun with your Facebook friends added.
Paladog allow you to purchase in-game-items for real money.
Please disable in-app-purchase on your device if you don’t want this feature to be accessible.
Like Paladog on Facebook>
ⓒ 2011 FazeCat Co., Ltd And Paladog™ All Rights Reserved.
Please note that not all Bluetooth controllers are guaranteed to be supported. Depending on the manufacturer of controller, an additional download from the manufacturer may be required for connectivity. Key remapping is not supported from the application.
Re-live the retro action on your device with the queen of the arcades! Move Ms. PAC-MAN with three different control modes! Navigate through the mazes by swiping in the preferred direction or touching the onscreen Directional Pad. Chomp on dots with the swipe of a finger in Swipe Mode. Munch fruits and other items for big points! Chomp all of the dots to advance to the next stage. Go for high scores and high levels! Gain an extra life at 10,000 points!
Gobble blinking Power Pellets to weaken ghosts temporarily and eat them up before they change back. Avoid Blinky, the leader of the ghosts, and his fellow ghosts Pinky, Inky and Sue, or you will lose a life. Lose all your lives and it’s game over!
Hero Mages is played from a top-down perspective allowing the player full visibility over the battlefield. Each player commands a party of three fantasy heroes, including a powerful mage. Equipped with a set of dice and a hand of cards representing magical spells, players take turns commanding their party of heroes. With the power to unleash the wrath of the elements, summon heinous creatures, and manipulate the world itself, the player's mage is their ultimate hero as they leverage skill, politics, and luck to eliminate their enemies and emerge victorious!
>Multiplayer: Cross-platform, real-time, and asynchronous turn-based multiplayer are supported! Play free for all, team, and cooperative games with up to 8 players or computer opponents per game from all over the world via web, Android, and iOS!
>Six tutorial campaign missions entertain your sense of fantasy RPG humor as the precocious characters of Papillion teach you how to play this simple yet compelling game
>Over 80 diverse spells and abilities offer limitless opportunities for creative strategies and intense, climatic struggles
>6 unique playable character classes to build your offline and multiplayer battle party (Sorceress, Fighter Mage, Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, & Bard)
>Expand your playable character roster and create custom levels via In-App purchases
>Play on any screen! Hero Mages will automatically adapt to fill the screen of your phone, tablet, or computer window, including Sony dual screen tablets!
>Robust multiplayer statistics tracking and leaderboards
>Rejoin Live Games – Spectate live games or rejoin a game if you lose your connection
***GOLD VS SILVER EDITION***
Hero Mages Silver is a FREE app that includes the tutorial campaign and multiplayer. For $2.99, Gold edition adds two offline single player skirmish modes:
>Quick Battle – Pits the player in a randomly generated battle against computer.
>Custom Battle – Allows you to create custom battle scenarios against computer
Hero Mages can be expanded with In-App purchases. Expansion content is tied to your multiplayer account so you can use it on all of your devices (including your PC) without having to repurchase. Expansion characters will work in single player once you've logged into your multiplayer account for the first time. The map editor and custom levels can currently only be used in multiplayer.
***SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS***
I am serious about my commitment to evolving this game and I take all player feedback to heart. If you have any issues with the game, please contact me before writing a negative review (I typically respond within the hour- seriously). Your positive reviews and encouragement are what keeps me motivated to continue producing quality content. Let me hear what you have to say!
***ABOUT D20STUDIOS AND CREATOR ROSS PRZYBYLSKI***
D20Studios is a one-man team: it's just me, Ross! I am a passionate indie developer seeking to bring together the best elements of collectible card games (CCGs) like Magic the Gathering, tabletop war games like Warhammer and Warhammer 40k, and role playing games (RPGs) like Hero Quest, Dungeons and Dragons, and Final Fantasy Tactics.
Hero Mages is the culmination of a vision I began nearly six years ago as a physical board game. With the support and encouragement of my friends and family, I took my passion to the digital realm to bring the characters of Papillion to life and deliver a unique game that can be instantly enjoyed on your favorite mobile device.
Thanks for checking out my game! See you on the battlefield!
Do not slow down.
Do not fall off.
Do not give up.
Run, the hit game from Kongregate comes to mobile for FREE!
* Find seven different allies and gain access to their unique talents!
* Watch out for breakable tiles! (Or don't. Repairing them is someone else's job.)
* Run and jump through a galaxy-spanning network of tunnels in Explore Mode. Good luck finding an unbroken path home!
* See how far you can get and climb the leaderboards through the ever-changing tunnels of Infinite Mode! It's not like you can get any more lost after Explore Mode...
* Rock out to a stellar soundtrack!
Five million players and counting. Thanks for playing, everyone!
**Pocket Gamer Silver Award Winner**
Kickflip, grind, manual, and combo your way through the streets of Los Angeles in Epic Skater. This free skating game will keep you coming back for more as you master dozens of tricks that combine into endless combos.
Epic Skater has something for everyone as you compete on distance, biggest combo, or highest total score. Play the way you want.
This game is optimized for phones and tablets. Happy shredding!
*More than 25 unique tricks that combine into millions of gnarly combos.
*Trick over monster gaps for big points.
*Battle your friends for leaderboard dominance.
*Upgrade your stats to jump higher, grind faster, manual longer, and more!
*Level up your skater to multiply your score into the stratosphere.
*Skate the furthest, combo the biggest, or maximize it all to truly be an Epic Skater.
PLEASE NOTE: Epic Skater is completely free to play, but some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable your device's settings.
'A Brilliant Tactical Battle Game' [TouchArcade review]
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics game for many hours.
Kingturn marks the 2nd chapter of our Kingturn trilogy, and offers a few exclusive character classes like Summoners and Tricksters.
If you are new to our Kingturn series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
The young mage and scholar Nicolette becomes the new ruler of the earldom of Montbelliard after her lord-father has passed away peacefully.
Having not come of age, yet, Nicolette finds herself unprepared for the games of power played by the other noble houses.
Surrounded by enemies and with the prospect of marrying an unknown noble for political reasons only, her fate takes its course ...
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in 67 scenarios (main campaign)
- A skirmish campaign with 20+ additional scenarios
- 30 character classes like Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Priest, Summoner, Trickster, Witch, Necromancer, Vampire, Ghost, Griffin ...
- 60 character skills like 'Heal', 'Stealth', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Summon', 'Confusion Shot', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
Cody Musser IGN ★★★★★
"Featuring simplified gameplay, clean graphics, and fun RPG elements, Dungelot gives novices an engaging introduction to dungeon exploration."
★App of the week - POCKET GAMER★
Dungelot is fun, addictive casual roguelike with easy controls. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level.
For a risk-free trial, download the free version-- it contains the two scenario tutorial.
The Battle for Wesnoth is a turn-based tactical strategy game with a high fantasy theme and RPG elements.
Build up a great army, gradually turning raw recruits into hardened veterans. In later games, recall your toughest warriors and form a deadly host against whom none can stand! Choose units from a large pool of specialists, and hand-pick a force with the right strengths to fight well on different terrains against all manner of opposition.
Wesnoth has many different sagas waiting to be played out. Fight to regain the throne of Wesnoth, of which you are the legitimate heir… step into the boots of a young officer sent to guard a not-so-sleepy frontier outpost… lead a brutal quest to unite the orcish tribes… vanquish a horde of undead warriors unleashed by a foul necromancer, who also happens to have taken your brother hostage… guide a band of elvish survivors in an epic quest to find a new home… get revenge on the orcs by utilising the foul art of necromancy…
200+ scenarios in 15 campaigns — more than 100 hours of gameplay!!
Over 200 unit types in six major factions, all with distinctive abilities, weapons and spells.
Gorgeous, detailed terrain, units, and unit portraits.
More than 90 minutes of original composed music.
Experienced units gain powerful new abilities as they advance.
Multiple levels of difficulty for all players, casual to expert.
Redesigned dialogs and user interactions to feel natural on a touchscreen.
Suggested System Requirements:
512 MB Main Memory
800 Mhz CPU
300 MB Free Storage Space
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com
Shooter is the latest Magma Mobile Arcade game inspired by the famous old-school manic shooters.
This Shoot 'em up (shmup or STG) will immerse you in a space environment aboard an aircraft where your goal is to shoot waves of enemies!
This "bullet hell" game (also called danmaku) is easy-to-handle but hard to master!
Indeed, the player will have to memorize levels and enemy attack patterns to confront overwhelming numbers of enemy projectiles. Using power ups will be very helpful in your adventure!
Try first the Evolution mode and travel all over the galaxy to fight against bosses and win stars to buy a huge collection of items available on the store (garage)!
Then, if you are an incredible player you will be able to unlock the Survival mode and numerous achievements!
You will also have the opportunity to customize your spaceship to improve your gaming skills (life, attack, defense...).
This HD Graphics Shooter will offer an intense experience for hardcore gamers yet remaining accessible to new casual gamers.
Come play Shooter now for a great experience!
* “The game is brilliant, visually unique, addictive and impressively deep.” - pocketgaming.blogspot.com
* “...a charming, slightly silly yet still entirely strategic wee thing...” - RockPaperShotgun.com
* “Xenowar manages to maintain the essence of X-Com...” - TIGSource.com
Battle aliens in this strategy game (inspired by X-COM and board games) that pits Earth against alien invaders. Build bases, research new weapons and technology, and send troops to alien hot spots on the geo map. Then fight turn based tactical battles in cities, farms, alien battleships, and more.
Features 3D graphics, retro 8 bit SFX, shadows, particles, and fog of war.
More info at http://www.xenowar.net and http://xenowar.wikispaces.com/.
NOTE: Xenowar uses extensive OpenGL graphics. A Nexus One, Droid 2, Droid Incredible, or comparable/better device is recommended. After download, please test the app, you have 15 minutes to return if there are issues.
Space is Key. Simple concept, but can you do it?
Ported over to Android by popular demand! From the hit flash game that has accumulated over 30 million plays! Now you can feel the frustration of exploding pixels on your Android device! You won't want to put you're device down after you get a taste of Space is Key!
Time your jumps carefully, or you turn into tiny particles! Challenging, yes, but the computer provides plenty of snarky encouragement. Its like getting advice from a mildly annoying friend.
Packed full of fun features:
- 131 levels of action packed gameplay!
- A whole new "hell mode" which is a challenge mode consisting of levels to drive you to the edge! Do you have the pixels?
- Universal. Get once and download on your phone or tablet with out the need for extra versions!
- In-game narrative that coaches you along!
- Supports game saving and loading with local top scores.
- Facebook and Twitter integration. Share your score with your friends! See if they can beat it.
- Easy, pick up and play style controls, hard to master!
- Smooth, responsive gameplay.
""Did you think Super Meat Boy was a tad too easy? Then Space Is Key is the iPhone game for you." - GameSpot UK.
"Fiendishly difficult but strangely captivating arcade experience" - TouchArcade
"Space is Key oozes style from its simple mechanics" - AppSpy
"Definitely a fun, challenging game" - DailyAppShow
"Is Space Is Key the most hardcore highscore iPhone game this year?" - PocketGamer
"Shining example of how effective keeping it simple can be" - Altiapp
Set in a Universe where contracts rule, in Hunters you can build a team of Mercenaries and become the most renowned Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy.
“This is one of the best turn-based games I’ve ever played, on any platform.” - Arcade Life
“Final Fantasy Tactics. X-Com. Shining Force. All games that do turn-based strategy very well. If you have an iPhone or iPad, add Hunters to that list.” - Kotaku
“Jagged Alliance has gone spacewalking on the iOS” - Touch My Apps
“Boy oh boy, I can’t say enough praise for Hunters Episode One.” - No Dpad
“Hunters HD is a must-download strategy game for the iOS” - iPhone Strategy Games
"I'm digging Hunters. It's an ambitious, deep title with tons of equipment and stat options and a lot of menus." - TOUCH ARCADE
“How have you not bought this yet?” - Garnett Lee (Weekend Confirmed)
HUNTERS: Episode One is a turn-based strategy developed exclusively for mobile devices by Rodeo Games.
Turn based strategy:
Develop your own tactics and style of play in this turn based strategy game.
Each day you'll receive a set of contracts direct to the Bridge of your Spaceship, which you’ll have 24 real time hours to complete.
Customise your team:
Customise your team of Hunters with weapons and armour, before dropping into the turn based strategy game.
Navigate your Hunters through richly detailed environments. Take down AI controlled
enemies and complete your Contract Objectives.
Buy bigger, more powerful weapons. Stronger armor. Better equipment. New stock is available every hour.
Levels and talents:
Grow your team. Gain more equipment, upgrades, and special abilities. Build the most powerful team of mercenaries in the Universe.
* Editor's Choice on Google Play!!! :-)
* Runner up, indie game of 2011 - Edge Magazine
* Runner up, social game of 2011 - Gamasutra.com
Triple Town is an original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.
How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?
UNLIMITED TURNS: This game is free, but we need to earn a living somehow. So eventually, after playing for a while, you will run out of turns and will need to wait for them to refresh over time, or you can buy more turns with the free coins you earn in the game. OR, if you love the game and would like to support small independent game developers like us, you can purchase unlimited turns *forever* for a one-time fee. If you do, you can use them on *any* compatible Android device you own (that supports Google Play.) Just install the game on your other Android devices and select "restore unlimited turns" in the game's options menu.
Please note that while Triple Town may work with devices that have been modded and are running custom ROMs, we cannot guarantee that it will work. If you have modded your devices, please be aware that you are using Triple Town at your own risk.
Questions? Comments? Visit http://www.spryfox.com
Use bombs, missiles and poison gas to defeat enemy planes in this unique turn-based game! This version features improved graphics, new music, and a new local multiplayer mode.
*Note: this game is not compatible with Dell Streak or HTC Wildfire.