This is the twenty fifth release of Survivalcraft, and it is Christmas-themed. Check out the new, prettier Christmas Tree and find reindeer roaming the land. More importantly, this update finally adds long awaited bow and arrows, and an electric shooting target. There are iron fences to better match your building style and ivy that grows from overhangs in hot and humid areas. Beware the fearsome tigers, which can easily jump over large obstacles to get to you.
Survivalcraft brings features you love in the PC version of Minecraft to your mobile device: infinite worlds, caves, logic elements (electricity), weather, boats, ridable animals and many more. It does so while maintaining its own realistic, survival-themed style.
Update history so far:
- 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
- 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
- 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
- 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
- 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
- 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
- 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
- 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
- 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
- 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
- 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
- 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
- 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
- 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
- 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
- 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
- 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
- 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
- 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
- 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium + lots more)
- 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card)
- 1.21 (fish, horseriding, electricity improvements, camels, leather + lots more)
- 1.22 (survival, farming, boats, islands, more painting, pathfinding, rhinos and many other animals)
- 1.23 (content rating, larger visibility range, analog electrics, halloween special, donkeys, bass)
- 1.24 (bows and arrows, shooting target, reindeer, tigers, iron fences, ivy, feathers, string)
Platforms, enigmas and reflexes combine to make EDGE a rich and very comprehensive game.
Try out twelve levels for FREE in this demo version of EDGE. You can play all 48 levels in EDGE and 48 more in EDGE Extended!
• An original game ideally suited for mobile devices
• Catchy electronic soundtrack!
• A simple, addictive game for every type of player
• 12 level in the demo - try EDGE for all 48!
BEST MOBILE GAME
- Videogame Festival Milthon Award, Paris
EXCELLENCE IN GAMEPLAY
- IMGA (International Mobile Gaming Awards) Winner
BEST MOBILE GAME
BEST iPHONE GAME
- Triple finalist in IGF Mobile (Independent Game Festival)
9/10 - PocketGamer.co.uk (Gold Award)
5/5 - FingerGaming.com
4/4 - slidetoPlay.com
4,5/5 - Touchgen.com
4,5/5 - 148apps.com
Please note that not all Bluetooth controllers are guaranteed to be supported. Depending on the manufacturer of controller, an additional download from the manufacturer may be required for connectivity. Key remapping is not supported from the application.
Beta version: please report suggestions/bugs (include device)
-Added archer character class
-Improved startup sequence
Experience World War II's most epic and legendary air battles in Asia and Pacific theaters on your Android mobile phone.
From the attack on Pearl Harbor, and all the way to the bombing of Tokyo, take command of 12 famous Pacific fighters and bombers in a challenging 3D game.
Are you ready to challenge the wild?
Gather resources and subsistence and get ready for the night, the most dangerous time of day!
Do not forget to stock up a torch or fire to scare away wild animals!
-Ability to create things
-Frequent updates and more
In 'Discovery LITE' you can explore a giant world that is made of blocks and modify it with your own creations.
Construct your house, build villages, cities, monumental constructions or dig deep under the earth.
Place torches to light up your creations in the dark and enjoy beautiful sunsets or watch the stars at night.
Discovery is a game similar to Minecraft's and SurvivalCraft's creative mode, WorldCraft, TotalMiner, Eden and Infiniminer. If you like this game you should also check out Minecraft Pocket Edition and Survival Craft, which are also available in this store.
-animals (only full version)
-smooth, high quality 3D graphics with up to 60 FPS
-realistic light and shadows
-giant world of blocks
-different times of day
More features (e.g. Multiplayer) are planned for later updates.
For further infos visit
Re-live the retro action on your iPhone with the queen of the arcades! Move Ms. PAC-MAN with three different control modes! Navigate through the mazes by swiping in the preferred direction or touching the onscreen Directional Pad. Chomp on dots with the swipe of a finger in Swipe Mode. Munch fruits and other items for big points! Chomp all of the dots to advance to the next stage. Go for high scores and high levels! Gain an extra life at 10,000 points!
Gobble blinking Power Pellets to weaken ghosts temporarily and eat them up before they change back. Avoid Blinky, the leader of the ghosts, and his fellow ghosts Pinky, Inky and Sue, or you will lose a life. Lose all your lives and it’s game over!
We created this game as a tribute to the old-school manic shooters (aka bullet hell or danmaku) but enhanced with a modern, touch based game-interface and easy to read HD graphics.
As gamers ourselves, our first goal was to create a game that we wanted to play.
A global leaderboard can be checked from the web here:
9/10 -- Pocketgamer.co.uk
"Shogun manages to combine amazing graphics with demanding and addictive gameplay to create one of the finest 2D shooters available on the market right now."
4/5 -- Androidapps.com
Some developers try harder, and that describes the creators of Shogun: Bullet Hell Shooter. You can see real effort in the details of this space shooter and those details flesh out the whole experience of playing, and ultimately make the game more fun.
100% -- indieGameMag.com
Lastly, Shogun definitely polished their game, quite a bit. Shogun has stunning visuals, as well as extraordinary SFX & GFX. The graphics are sharp, vibrant, and concise. The artwork is just gorgeous. There is no clear lag or slowdown, even during the intense action.
80% - Metacritic.com
Based on 4 reviews.
'A Brilliant Tactical Battle Game' [TouchArcade review]
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics RPG for many hours.
Kingturn RPG marks the 2nd chapter of our Kingturn trilogy, and offers a few exclusive character classes like Summoners and Tricksters.
If you are new to our RPG series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
Kingturn Trilogy Overview
Chapter 1 - The rise of King Constantin (Kingturn Underworld RPG)
Chapter 2 - The rule of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG)
Chapter 3 - The fall of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG Plus)
All titles have independent story lines and can be played in arbitrary order.
The young mage and scholar Nicolette becomes the new ruler of the earldom of Montbelliard after her lord-father has passed away peacefully.
Having not come of age, yet, Nicolette finds herself unprepared for the games of power played by the other noble houses.
Surrounded by enemies and with the prospect of marrying an unknown noble for political reasons only, her fate takes its course ...
Offline Strategy RPG
No additional fees
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in 67 scenarios (main campaign)
- A skirmish campaign with 20+ additional scenarios
- 30 character classes like Knight, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Priest, Summoner, Trickster, Witch, Necromancer, Vampire, Ghost, Griffin ...
- 60 character skills like 'Heal', 'Stealth', 'Lightning Bolt', 'Living Bomb', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Summon', 'Confusion Shot', 'Blood Bolt', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
turn based RPG TBS SRPG strategy fantasy battle blood combat final turn-based role war tactics
"This is Role-Playing in its purest form." -- Kotaku-US
""An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG." I love every single one of those adjectives." -- IGN
"It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable." -- 148 apps
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
** 2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place
** 2009 Best Multiplayer Game Award Nominee & Runner Up
** 2009 Best Strategy Game Award Nominee
** Support ALL Android: tablets, HD phones and non HD.
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcarde
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
Been waiting for a multiplayer game for you and your friends? The wait is over! Here comes UniWar!
UniWar™ is the online multiplayer turn-based strategy game for the Android.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other using the strengths of their units while taking advantage of the terrain. It is like chess or checkers but with a lot more possibilities and different boards.
Join several games and move up the ranks to become the top player!
Play anyone, anywhere at anytime!
If you have issues, contact us directly at SUPPORT@UNIWAR.COM so that we can help you.
- 3 races, each with eight varied units.
- 4,000+ maps to choose from with up to 8 players.
- Play up to 20 games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign Mode with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. the phone AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat), and Campaign mode.
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Create or join several games.
- Email notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat channel and server main chat room.
- Dedicated game ladder.
- Dedicated forum on www.uniwar.com
- Rated or unrated game selection.
- Game settings include fog of war and online bots.
- Animated units during play.
- 5 landscape themes.
- Cross-platform game. Play your friends even if they have another phone model.
- Dedicated website.
- Push notification on both Android and iOS.
Spread the word and invite your friends to UniWar for even more fun.
This game is a classic! It is a blend between Advance Wars and StarCraft. Whether you are looking for an RTS or RPG, UniWar will satisfy your needs.
You enjoy multiplayer online games like Rogue Planet or Texas Hold'em? Try UniWar™ and prepare for endless fun...
If you are unable to download the game, try without your SD Card (unmounting it), it should fix it.
* “The game is brilliant, visually unique, addictive and impressively deep.” - pocketgaming.blogspot.com
* “...a charming, slightly silly yet still entirely strategic wee thing...” - RockPaperShotgun.com
* “Xenowar manages to maintain the essence of X-Com...” - TIGSource.com
Battle aliens in this strategy game (inspired by X-COM and board games) that pits Earth against alien invaders. Build bases, research new weapons and technology, and send troops to alien hot spots on the geo map. Then fight turn based tactical battles in cities, farms, alien battleships, and more.
Features 3D graphics, retro 8 bit SFX, shadows, particles, and fog of war.
NOTE: Xenowar uses extensive OpenGL graphics. A Nexus One, Droid 2, Droid Incredible, or comparable/better device is recommended. After download, please test the app, you have 15 minutes to return if there are issues.
For a risk-free trial, download the free version-- it contains the two scenario tutorial.
The Battle for Wesnoth is a turn-based tactical strategy game with a high fantasy theme and RPG elements.
Build up a great army, gradually turning raw recruits into hardened veterans. In later games, recall your toughest warriors and form a deadly host against whom none can stand! Choose units from a large pool of specialists, and hand-pick a force with the right strengths to fight well on different terrains against all manner of opposition.
Wesnoth has many different sagas waiting to be played out. Fight to regain the throne of Wesnoth, of which you are the legitimate heir… step into the boots of a young officer sent to guard a not-so-sleepy frontier outpost… lead a brutal quest to unite the orcish tribes… vanquish a horde of undead warriors unleashed by a foul necromancer, who also happens to have taken your brother hostage… guide a band of elvish survivors in an epic quest to find a new home… get revenge on the orcs by utilising the foul art of necromancy…
200+ scenarios in 15 campaigns — more than 100 hours of gameplay!!
Over 200 unit types in six major factions, all with distinctive abilities, weapons and spells.
Gorgeous, detailed terrain, units, and unit portraits.
More than 90 minutes of original composed music.
Experienced units gain powerful new abilities as they advance.
Multiple levels of difficulty for all players, casual to expert.
Redesigned dialogs and user interactions to feel natural on a touchscreen.
Suggested System Requirements:
512 MB Main Memory
800 Mhz CPU
300 MB Free Storage Space
More from developer
* Editor's Choice on Google Play!!! :-)
* Runner up, indie game of 2011 - Edge Magazine
* Runner up, social game of 2011 - Gamasutra.com
Triple Town is an original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.
How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?
UNLIMITED TURNS: This game is free, but we need to earn a living somehow. So eventually, after playing for a while, you will run out of turns and will need to wait for them to refresh over time, or you can buy more turns with the free coins you earn in the game. OR, if you love the game and would like to support small independent game developers like us, you can purchase unlimited turns *forever* for a one-time fee. If you do, you can use them on *any* compatible Android device you own (that supports Google Play.) Just install the game on your other Android devices and select "restore unlimited turns" in the game's options menu.
Please note that while Triple Town may work with devices that have been modded and are running custom ROMs, we cannot guarantee that it will work. If you have modded your devices, please be aware that you are using Triple Town at your own risk.
Questions? Comments? Visit http://www.spryfox.com
Use bombs, missiles and poison gas to defeat enemy planes in this unique turn-based game! This version features improved graphics, new music, and a new local multiplayer mode.
*Note: this game is not compatible with Dell Streak or HTC Wildfire.