It's the end of another day for our good ol' Redneck. But just as he's starting to close the bar, strange customers start coming in through the door! Damned! Zombies!
Grab your weapons and fend off hundreds of zombies in this unlikeliest of shoot 'em ups.
Watch out for dentures, mad cows and other zombie abominations in this cartoon-style vertical shoot 'em up.
Our Redneck will have to make a stand and get to grips with all sorts of weapons, both conventional
(pistols, pump-action shotguns, assault rifles, etc.) and not so conventional... Using dynamite-stuffed chickens, the awesome spud gun or bulldozer hogs, wipe out zombies by the dozen.
Be careful not to injure any (innocent?) citizens in your quest to discover the "house music" source behind all these damned zombies!
Step into a Redneck's shoes and play one of the unlikeliest heroes in a cartoon-like shoot 'em up filled with survivors and totally wacky zombies!
A game with a simple concept - defend your position and kill as many zombies as possible over 50 colorful levels.
Explore a wide range of environments, such as the Bar, Route 66, the Junkyard and the Nightclub.
Personalize and completely update Redneck's wardrobe. Red's such a fashion icon.
Upgrade Red's weapons and powers, including rifles, flamethrowers, spud guns, beer-launchers, exploding chickens and bulldozer hogs.
Survival mode with over 50 different and varied objectives and the Ultimate reward
And many winks and nods just waiting to be discovered...
Simply touch the screen to shoot and destroy the targets within each level. The faster you shoot the targets, the more points you earn. As an extra challenge, shoot around each level to find and kill the red colored birds,....you might need the extra points!
This application works with ALL Android devices.
· 15 locales and levels: From the swamps to the forests of Louisiana, play through 15 levels in three environments that have new enemies crawling out of every nook and cranny.
· Classic tower defense strategy: Defend your map from advancing enemies with three different tower types: duck blind, tree stand and ATV Garage.
· Use over 40 tower upgrades: Enhance your towers with unique upgrades like hunting dogs, duck decoys and lightning rods.
· Rely on duck calls: Each Robertson has a unique duck call that affects enemies differently, including Willie’s Camo Max call that causes extra enemy damage.
· Defend against wild enemies: Louisiana wildlife including ducks, squirrels, beavers, chipmunks riding frogs, robotic possums, mystical alligators and even powerful mechanical squirrel boss enemies.
· Get the edge: Earn or purchase currency to spend on power-ups you can use in-game, like an explosive Propane Tank that clears the map of enemies.
· Choose your own difficulty: Three difficulty levels and an extra challenging mode will test every player.
· Achievements: Earn achievements and find secrets hidden in each map!
· Endless Mode: Three endless mode maps pit you against the endless waves of bad guys. See how long you can survive, then post it to the leaderboards!
Sci-fi City environments
Remember that you can jump twice by touching the screen twice.
An easy arcade endless jumper with a strong Iron character.
Fun and easy controls
Basic and addictive amusement! Try to beat your own high score!
So what are you waiting for? Become the kid made out of iron, the real avenger!
Simple yet addictive gameplay will keep you at your toes carefully planning moves ahead against
the endlessly speeding up waves of falling blocks. Square Attack has been designed with a
challenge in mind - each decision you make can make or break the game and every single fraction
of a second counts as you're literally "stacked up" against all odds.
== HOW TO ==
The game screen is divided into two parts - top and bottom. The upper part is the main gameplay
area where all the action takes place. As you play the game it will constantly fill up with
waves of falling colorful blocks. The bottom part consists of five big buttons. Color of each directly relates to similarly colored blocks on the screen. Pressing any of the buttons removes all same colored blocks from the white frame of the gameplay screen. Using buttons starts two cooldowns - first (7s) on the button that was pressed and a second - global (1s) on all the other buttons. Also, every minute speed at which new blocks fill up the screen raises a little, so as promised - challenge lies in intelligent planning and perfectly timed execution!
The points are awarded for removing blocks off the gameplay screen and the more you clear the
more points you will get. There are special bonuses however for removing whole lines of
identically colored blocks - 1, 2 or 3 horizontal lines (similarly to bonuses found in
Follow us on:
* Classic lines game with a twist
* Be a marble legend on our highscore tables
* The longer the line the more points you get
* Each new line in a streak multiplies your score
May 13, 2014
In this latest version of Marble Lines we're introducing new gameplay mode - hardcore - in which only the brightest of all minds will be able to cope with marble challenges! Some of the playing fields are unavailable rendering the game much, much more difficult and causing the player to have to plan ahead before completing any lines.
If you feel like Sherlock and your mind is as sharp as it gets prove it to us by uploading your score to our new hardcore highscore table!
Aside from all that we've found some little bugs here and there in the code and eradicated the buggers... No animals were harmed in the process. ;)
We added new CRAZY MODE! What is crazy mode? Five new types of marbles that changes how you play the game.
* Rainbow - matches any other colored marble
* Bomb - when matched destroys all same colored marbles on the game board
* Locked - can't be moved
* Clear - when matched with any other colored marbles in a line, clears game board giving you a clear start
* Shuffle - when matched with any other colored marbles in a line, shuffles all marbles on the game board. Use at your own risk :)
Using Locked or Shuffle marbles awards more points. Rainbow counts as normal marble, Bomb does not give any credit, while Clear marble is a little hit for your score.
One other addition/change was made to the color-blind option with 2 modes to choose from.
Of course Crazy Mode got it's own highscore tables!
Follow us on:
Since you cannot jump you can only move between platforms by choosing appropriate teleports - blue or red. But beware as the wrong choice can send you off straight into concrete pillar or on a platform with no way back.
The levels get progressively more difficult and require faster reaction times the further you go so prove that you’re a real life ninja with your on-spot reaction times and impressive scores on our highscore table!
The biggest change is that unlike any other Bejeweled-like games you can make empty moves (twists/rotations that do not create any complete lines) though it is not recommended as it has negative impact on your score and bonus multiplier alike. The game is spiced up by the addition of various positive and negative effects – ranging from helpful and well known Explosive or Lightning Jewels – that can easily get you out of a sticky situation – to those that require two matches to be cleared or even Directional Jewels – they need to be moved to a certain side of the playboard indicated on the jewels itself before they're finally removed.
There's much more obviously but we'd rather leave them all for you to find...
So, stop reading and start twisting! :)
* It's more than a classic jewels game
* Twist your way to the top of our highscore tables
* Endless fun
* Keep multiplier high for better score
* New gems!
************ Version 4.0 IS HERE! ************
After couple of weaks of brain-storming and a plethora of bug fixes we're finally ready to unveil the new and updated Twist My Jewels. The update not only removes all the performance or stability issues you might have had with the game but also adds few new gems that will challenge your strategic abilities and planning even more:
Rotate Gem – Rotates the whole game board opening up for some new match possibilities.
Clear Gem – Removes all gems from the game board replacing them with new ones, excellent for those escapology freaks out there.
Random Gem – It may as well be yellow as much as the blue one and you never really know which until you try to match it.
So, stop reading this boring wall of text and start twisting!
Music and sounds:
"bamf" by themfish - https://www.freesound.org/people/themfish
"Network", "Beepage", "Technoscape", "Retro 80's Technology", "Techno Gameplay" by Eric Matyas - http://soundimage.org/
Follow us on:
The game consists of 99 levels (most of which are unforgiving) and offers an arsenal of numerous add-on pick-ups to help players getting through them with ease (multi-ball, shot, increase/decrease paddle size and many more).
Music and sounds:
- horror laugh by klankbeeld, Under the Attribution License, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Behind the darkness 2 by Marek Eno, http://eno.pl
Follow us on:
Well, "Math Time" is all you'll need! It's a simple at premise yet entertaining Math puzzle game where your objective is to clear the game board of all tiles by solving Math problems in given time limit. Since all the equations are random generated and there is plethora of difficulty levels to choose from you'll never find yourself playing at the same game board set-up twice.
The higher the difficulty level chosen the tougher the problems will be but you'll also be given a little bit more time to solve it. Beware though, as each wrong answer reduces the time limit by 2 seconds!
* Easy to learn, hard to master
* For kids and for older ones
* Test and improve your mad math skills
Music: Flurries by Eric Matyas (www.soundimage.org)
Tiles merge into one when two with the same number touch. The number on a new tile is doubled. The more tiles you'll merge the higher the score and the further you'll get.
Tile values are as follows: 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 and 8192.
Follow us on: