Join thousands of users and never again settle for setting limit orders before going to bed. Stop checking your phone during work to find yet another lost opportunity. Developed by traders for traders, Stock Alarm allows day/swing traders from all backgrounds to set conditional alarms to be triggered from live stock price movement. Features:
* Alerts by call, text, email, or push notification
* Screener: Top gainers, losers, and most active traded stocks
* Upper and lower limit alerts
* Price change, price increase, price decrease, 1-day price change alerts
* Percent change, percent increase, percent decrease, 1-day percent change alerts
* Trailing stop loss price & trailing stop loss percent alerts
* Upcoming earnings & dividends alerts
* Volume spike & volume dip alerts
* P/E Ratio alerts
* 5, 30, 50, 100 and 200-day simple & exponential moving average alerts
* MACD, MACD signal, and MACD histogram limit alerts
* RSI, RSI Overbought, RSI Oversold alerts
* Death cross, gold cross, bullish crossover, and bearish crossover pattern alerts.
* Graphs to easily visualize the stock price history
* Over 15,000 stock tickers & cryptocurrencies supported
* Cryptocurrencies updated 24/7 on a minute by minute basis
* Ability to share your triggers and strategies to other people
* Technical & fundamental stats
* Lastest Stock News
Whether using this to catch early morning movements or opportunities throughout the day, Stock Alarm will enable you to easily track a range of stocks live, offering the ability to receive alerts through push notifications and / or phone calls.
Our premium membership will enable users to:
* Set an unlimited number of alarms and triggers
* Access premium customer support
* Allocation for a personal dedicated phone number, where someone calls when critical conditions are triggered
* Weekly tailored digest over email that includes micro and macroeconomic trends, price targets of monitored stocks, and opportunities in a variety of asset classes, including new technologies/developments
* Request new alerts and triggers
We continue to develop new features and iterate on the current product, so we encourage all users (free and premium) to suggest new features and provide feedback. Shake the phone with our app open or send in a request in settings to leave feedback.
Also, feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any thoughts or concerns.
Terms & ConditionsBy downloading or using the app, the terms listed at https://stockalarm.io/terms_and_conditions.html automatically apply and these terms must be agreed to when logging in. Stock Alarm does not replace traditional market or limit orders, our services should only be used for informational purposes.