Have you ever wondered who God is and wanted to know more about Him?
In 1958 there was a girl living in a remote village in Ireland. This girl wanted to learn more about God, but there was no Sunday School nearby for her to go to. So a young missionary couple, Bert and Wendy Gray, started corresponding with her by mail, sending her Bible lessons each month. Over time these lessons evolved into an extensive course of weekly fun-filled activity work sheets, covering the main Bible stories from Creation through to the early Church. And is now used by hundreds of thousands of children around the world from pre-school age right up to 16.
SunScool converts the lessons from this course into fun and interactive stories and puzzles. These text based puzzles help us to learn and understand some of the most important truths about life by heart.
- Fill in missing words by dragging pictures.
- Word search
- Unscramble words or letters
- Sea-battle - reconstruct text and improve your score by playing faster
- Pop bubbles to type a text and improve your score by choosing certain colors
- Color pictures
- Many fun ways to choose or highlight the correct answer
The original paper course is called Bibletime and is available to download free of charge from besweb.com