FREE Version can be found here:
Become a randomized dog in a randomized house & survive the harsh domestic life! Domestic Dog is a Dog game about Simulation / Survival / Exploration. Play, eat, drink, & sleep, remember to take care of yourself or else you will die.
Explore the city and interact with the world to discover items and secrets. Play frisbee, dig up bones, & shop at various retail stores. Stay in a good mood, level up and buy new toys! Play however you want, piss on everything, blow up cars and hydrants with explosive poop, earn money and try to fill your house up with toys and gadgets.
Over 300,000,000 possible dog combinations!
- Virtually unlimited combinations of dogs and houses
- Pee on stuff! Use it as a weapon or to mark your territory
- Chase Squirrels
- Eat your own poop
- Enjoy the effects of special powerups like iced coffee, explosive poop, or roller skates
- Try not to get fleas!
- Free DLC and updates for life!
- Get enough food, water, fun, exercise and sleep to stay healthy and alive
- Visit Dog Arcade to play BoneMuncher and other retro classics
- Play with other dogs and animals
- Throw a dog party !
- Shop at stores like Dog Depot, Bark Buy, and Gadget Store
- P.U.P. Boy 7000 - instantly view detailed stats and status of dog and change options
- Explore town and surrounding areas for secrets & new ways to earn XP
- Tons of toys to play with
- Day/night cycle
- Listen to music on your Music Player, find new records across the land to unlock music
[MILLIONS OF DOGS]
- Take control of labs, weird alien dogs, hover dogs, dogs on wheels & much more!
- Types of Dogs include: Biological, Alien, Robot, Reptilian, VR, Ghost, & Android
[MINIGAMES & ACTIVITIES]
- Play Arcade Games
- Rob a dogfood warehouse and never go hungry again
- Play frisbee
- Herd sheep
- Dig for bones and money
- Explore the cemetery and try to uncover secrets, beware of ghost dogs
[CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOME]
- Use your hard-earned dogcoins to buy gadgets, art, and more for your home
- Buy an old cheap tube TV, or save up for a plasma
- Purchase a range of stereos from boomboxs to electrostatic towers
- Go to Dog Depot to modify your wallpaper, floors, windows, and door to suit your style
- Visit Barkbuy to buy a new bed, food bowls and more!
[COOL POWERUPS and WEAPONS]
- Find a pair of Rollerskates to zip around town
- Eat some chocolate to acquire explosive poop
- Get high on Dognip
[CUSTOMIZE YOUR LOOK]
- Change your collar
- Go to the Paw & Spray for a new coat of fur
- This dog game is experimental and will be updated over time. There may never be a final version.
- Game will save stats & certain items (like TV/Stereo) when you die or reset your dog. Your current dog cannot be saved if you exit the game. Save file may be lost if game is uninstalled.
PHOTOSENSITIVE SEIZURE WARNING:
A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in video games. Even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these "photosensitive epileptic seizures" while watching video games. These seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness. Seizures may also cause loss of consciousness or convulsions that can lead to injury from falling down or striking & objects.
Stop playing & consult a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms. Parents should watch for or ask their children about the above symptoms - children & teenagers are more likely than adults to experience these seizures.