● WARNING ● If you want to upgrade to premium, I suggest you pay for it & *NOT* try to "earn" it by participating in any of the alternatives proposed by the developers. Instead of the promised upgrade, you'll find yourself inundated with phone calls for everything from boner pills to insurance to a 'limited-time-only' discounted offer for XXX-Rated movies via a streaming service. I stupidly tried one of those alternative methods & have received 39 calls [so far] in just 15 hours. 😠
Jar of Marbles I enjoy playing this game! :) it's a challenge getting the marbles to drop where you want them! I have the game on my phone and on my Kindle. I think the timed games are the best. Trying to get all those marbles to drop before time runs out is the real challenge!
Can't upgrade Keep trying to upgrade, but no matter what value I select it does nothing. You would think of all things this would be the most correct. Who doesn't want to take someone's money?
Earn coins? Apparently you can unlock the game with coins by signing up with some strange services. Seems suspicious and I'd rather pay the game company to unlock than sign up with some hokey other service.
Awesome Very relaxing and gives you the option of going at your own pace so you don't feel rushed. I absolutely love this game!
Would love to give it five stars but no save game option. Must start over every time you perform another task, even with the upgraded version.
* Fixed sound effects
* Better graphics support, improved performance
* Fixed scoresheet timed game scores
* Updated Purchasing code
* More Games Dialog
* Free game unlock option
* Support for more devices and Jellybean.
* Random marble selection for a more varied play experience.
* Facebook and twitter support removed.
* New visual effects
* Ambient sound replaced music
* More than 20 new sound effects
* Adjustable marble drop speed
* Score sheets