This is the full version. It removes the limitations of the Lite version:
- Unlimited alarms
- Unlimited music libraries
- Each music library can have unlimited music components
- Can wake up by Genre of music also!!
Simply group your favorite Artists, Albums, Genres, Playlists and/or Songs into a Music Library. Then create an alarm and associate a Music Library to it. Now wake up to new music each day. No need to hear the same song (or ringtone... even worse) every morning. And if you don't like the song playing, just skip to the next one!
I am very reactive with bug fixes and always eager to hear ways to improve it. Please rate the app if you like it (or don't), constructive criticism always helps. However, if despite my many nights and (more appropriately mornings) of testing it happens to crash or misbehave with you, please write me and give me a chance to fix the problem before leaving negative ratings. You'll find a crash report on the SD card in the Logs folder, please include that with your message, it will help me out greatly.
It is worth mentioning that there are some really big improvements are coming for the 2.0 version. Stay tuned!
The app needs some special permissions on the phone to work. I assure you no monkey business is going on. The permissions are explained below:
* android.permission.VIBRATE: So the alarm can vibrate (if you want it to) when it rings.
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: This is to wake up the phone from a sleep state when the alarm rings so that we can play music and activate the screen.
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: So that once the alarm starts ringing, we can bypass the lock screen and display the ringing screen immediately.
* android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To initialize the alarms (if any are active) once the phone is turned on (or rebooted).
* android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: So as not to ring the alarm if you're on the phone. It will wait till you've finished your call to go off.
Needed as of KitKat (Android 4.4) to play music from the sdcard
Enjoy a system for wake up nicely, easy to use, simple and fast options. With our application you can awaken your senses with following options to choose:
1. Selection of pleasant melodies, or you might want to choose common ringtones and sounds, or in extreme cases you have strong and resounding melodies :) Also give the possibility to choose tones and tunes from your music library or SD card or stablish them by random.
2. Change default volume for your alarm, either incremental or the preset volume that you define.
3. Ability to turn off the alarm by simply waving or shaking your mobile, being able to select how many seconds of shaking you can turn off the alarm to ensure you do not go back to sleep if it's possible :D
4. We also give the possibility to turn off the alarm by mathematical problems, to awaken your neuronal ability - cerebral and especially having to open your eyes!
5. We can configure a set time limit, except in the case where the mobile is turned off or runs out of battery, so until that time elapses security will not stop until treat to wake up you.
6. We don't limit alarms to create and configure totally free! you can select the days of the week that will sound each one and customize them.
For following versions:
- Alarm translated into more languages! If you still see our app not translated into your language please email us to help with translation and thankfully incorporate it into our application, at the moment our alarm is in English, Spanish and French, do you wanna help us?
- We will incorporate a system of timers to complement our app for sports activities as well as a digital clock.
- Option to hear online radios, where you could choose your favorite radio and wake up with it.
- Any more suggestions?
Thank you very much!
- Manage several alarms and repetition cycles
- Choose among several alarm tone sources : phone ringtones, audio files, video files, Youtube, Dailymotion, Deezer
- Use videos for your alarms (Youtube, Dailymotion or on device video files)
- Use your favorite Youtube playlists and channels
- Use keywords and let Easy Alarm select and play a different video each time
- Create or modify alarms directly from the official Youtube application by using the share button, or use Easy Alarm built-in video picker
- Double alarm system (when a video or song cannot be played a ringtone alarm kicks in)
- Progressive volume increase
- Progressive duration decrease between snoozes
- Shake to snooze
And many more functionalities !!
Don't wait any longer to get the best Youtube Alarm available on the Play store !
Easy Alarm is partially translated in German and Spanish. If your are interested in contributing to translate Easy Alarm in these languages or any other you're fluent in, just let us know !
Find out more on Facebook and Google+:
Follow Easy Alarm on Twitter https://twitter.com/easyalarmy
Check http://T3chDad.com/flightlog for more information.
What's New in v3.1.0
1) Enabled editing of fuel usage when adding a flight.
2) Support for parallel charging of batteries.
3) Added capability for storage charges/discharges of batteries.
4) Option to hide retired items from lists.
5) Option to not track charging.
6) Option to select default flight view (Calendar or List).
7) User interface tweaks and improvement
8) Significant expansion of the Aircraft Notes functionality.
New in version 3.0:
1) Per-flight logging. Each flight is stored with its own unique data including date/time, power source used, flight number, flight notes, flight duration and if a crash occurred.
2) Battery cycle logging. Each battery cycle is stored with its own unique data including usage date/time, charge date/time, flight, cycle number, cycle notes, use duration, residual voltage and charge amount received.
3) New interface for browsing and viewing flights and battery cycles.
4) User Interface improvements...for a more professional and consistent look that is easier to read.
5) All of your current data will be migrated to this version.
Here are some of the features:
Easy to use:
....Consistent, streamlined user interface.
....Online reference and documenation
....Identical interface on both platforms
....Use or take your own pictures to identify all your equipment at a glance
....Change interface colors
....Flights for each aircraft
....Flight time for each aircraft
....Total Flight Time
....Cycles for each battery
....Total Cycles for all batteries
....Fuel consumption for each fuel
....Total Fuel consumption
....Medals, wings and trophies awarded for # of flights