A great little widget that can also be your bed clock, alarm clock, or just a regular widget on your phone.
-Six Customized Analog Clocks
-Customized Second Hands
How To Use:
Tap on the home screen, select widgets, select appropriate clock.
You can tap once on the clock to go to the menu. Press the giant clock to select a dial of your choice. Press the 'Quick Snooze' to activate a small timer that goes up to sixty minutes (great for naps!) If you hit the menu button on your phone (once on the widget menu), you will find that you can add an alarm or you can select the bed clock and have it at your side as you sleep.
There are three options to the alarm.
- Regular 'hit-dismiss' option.
- Math Option, which means a math problem will appear and you have to solve it before you deactivate the alarm (just to make sure you wake up). Nothing to wake you up like addition or subtraction.
- Puzzle Option, which means you have to solve an easy puzzle to dismiss the alarm (for heavy sleepers).
That would wake you up pretty quick, wouldn't it? Well Zombie Alarm Clock is an app that will simulate that feeling every morning!
With 15+ unique zombie sound effects to choose from, this alarm clock will make it much easier to wake up for work, school or anything else you need to wake up for!
Not only is there over 15 different sounds to choose from, but when the alarm starts, your devices screen will start flashing a scary zombie scene as well. Which adds to the feeling that a zombie is coming right at you and its time to wake up!
Zombie Alarm Clock also includes an awesome widget feature as well! Which put a scary zombie scene on your screen, along with the current time!
Zombie Alarm clock comes with all the features you could ever want in an alarm clock app -
- Over 15 different zombie sound effects
- Multiple flashing zombie scenes
- Awesome widget feature
- Set multiple alarms for any, or all days of the week
Check http://T3chDad.com/flightlog for more information.
What's New in v3.1.0
1) Enabled editing of fuel usage when adding a flight.
2) Support for parallel charging of batteries.
3) Added capability for storage charges/discharges of batteries.
4) Option to hide retired items from lists.
5) Option to not track charging.
6) Option to select default flight view (Calendar or List).
7) User interface tweaks and improvement
8) Significant expansion of the Aircraft Notes functionality.
New in version 3.0:
1) Per-flight logging. Each flight is stored with its own unique data including date/time, power source used, flight number, flight notes, flight duration and if a crash occurred.
2) Battery cycle logging. Each battery cycle is stored with its own unique data including usage date/time, charge date/time, flight, cycle number, cycle notes, use duration, residual voltage and charge amount received.
3) New interface for browsing and viewing flights and battery cycles.
4) User Interface improvements...for a more professional and consistent look that is easier to read.
5) All of your current data will be migrated to this version.
Here are some of the features:
Easy to use:
....Consistent, streamlined user interface.
....Online reference and documenation
....Identical interface on both platforms
....Use or take your own pictures to identify all your equipment at a glance
....Change interface colors
....Flights for each aircraft
....Flight time for each aircraft
....Total Flight Time
....Cycles for each battery
....Total Cycles for all batteries
....Fuel consumption for each fuel
....Total Fuel consumption
....Medals, wings and trophies awarded for # of flights