Alternatively, you can donate bitcoins to 1ArYCJf8pvwELiCSGerih5NQrczLJQdJpY
This is also serves as an unlocker for certain GPSLogger editions
If you're looking for an excellent and lightweight GPS tracker, focused on accuracy and power saving - also made for long distance travels - this app is perfect for you!
This app is also the most accurate in determining your altitude. Try to enable EGM96 auto correction on settings, and compare it with other apps!
You can record all your trips, and load your logged tracks on Google Earth or in OpenStreetMap.
- Display of current GPS coordinates, Altitude and Speed;
- Display of several information about GPS fixes, like GPS date and time, number of connected satellites and accuracy;
- Customizable settings for visualization of Altitude and Coordinates;
- It can use Metric or Imperial units;
- It records tracks in both KML (Google Earth format) and GPX (OpenStreetMap format), and saves them in \GPSLogger folder of your SD Card;
- KML format: It records latitude, longitude and altitude of every point of your track;
- GPX format: It records latitude, longitude, altitude, speed and time of every point of your track;
- Automatic Altitude Correction, based on NGA EGM96 Earth Geoid Model. Enable it on Settings !!!
- Manual offset for manual Altitude Correction;
- Possibility to add Placemarks, with custom label, also while logging tracks;
- It runs also in Background, and it can continuously record for several hours;
Thanks to this app you can:
☆ Keep track of all your trips;
☆ Make accurate static and dynamic measurements;
☆ Add your placemark during the trip, to remember the best places you've seen;
☆ View your saved tracks, with Google Earth or with OpenStreetMap, and share them with your friends;
☆ Open your tracks in OpenStreetMap editor and collaborate on map editing;
- Copyright (C) 2014 BasicAirData - http://www.basicairdata.eu
- For addictional information about the app please see http://www.basicairdata.eu/mobile.html
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. See the GNU General Public License for more details: http://www.gnu.org/licenses.
- The source code of this app can be downloaded on http://www.basicairdata.eu/mobile.html
- When The EGM96 Automatic Correction is selected for the first time into the Setting Screen, the geoid Height file is downloaded by the app from the NGA/NASA website. The size of that file is about 2 MB.
If you're looking for an excellent gps tracker, if you're a fan of action sports and long distance travel - this app is for you!
Record tracks of your trips and share them with your friends!
Geotracker can help:
- making the reverse journey in an unfamiliar area without getting lost
- tell your friends how to repeat your route
- use someone else's route that is stored in GPX or KML
- mark important or interesting points of your trip.
The application is able to record, even when switched off. Very long tracks could be recorded without problems - you are limited by storage memory only. Recorded tracks are saved in GPX or KML format, so they can be used in certain applications such as Ozi Explorer or Google Earth.
When showing track on the map, the application keeps device backlight, which simplifies track navigation usage.
GeoTracker is based on public API of Yandex.Maps, so in trips over Russia and CIS countries you'll have the most detailed map of the area.
Application can calculate track statistics - boldly show off your achievements to your friends :)
- Max & average speed on the track;
- Time and average speed moving;
- Max & min altitude, altitude difference;
- Vertical distance, ascent & speed;
- Min, max & average slope;
There are also some fine charts of speed & elevation;
***If you have a proposal how to enchance the application or faced some problem - please feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!***
No annoying entries or functions. Just keep moving, and you will create a map of your life, only one in the world!
Mapping! records everywhere you go, building a one-of-a-kind map just for you.
No annoying entries or functions. Just keep moving to build a map of your life!
This app can make the little trips that you repeat every day, going back and forth to work or school, into a game.
Two ways to challenge yourself
● Heat Map Mode
The color of the route gets deeper the more you pass over it.
You can see at a glance the places you always go, the places you never go, and the places you went a long time ago.
It's fun to discover slightly different ways to get to school or work, or to take a walk somewhere a little different.
Stay on the same route and in a few days it will start to turn a beautiful color.
● Adventure Mode
It only shows where you actually go. You are building a map of the world with your footsteps.
The map area is a challenging enough 510,066,000 square kilometers. See if you can complete it. Start from where you live.
In both modes you can save a picture at any place you pass by at least once.
Post a pic of places you want to remember... Here is that weird subway entrance! This is a dangerous spot! This is a good spot to take a rest!
Tweet your screen shots to
TAG : Life log, GPS logger, Ingress
* Download log data.
* Delete log data.
* Restart device.
* View logging settings and GPS status.
* Record raw NMEA sentenses.
*** This app does NOT work with cellphone/tablet's bulit-in GPS. Certain external GPS device is required! ***
Please do support me by buying this app and your feedback is highly valued.
GPS TRACKING APP AND TRAVEL DIARY / LOGBOOK FOR ANDROID
Document your journey.
LD-Log tracks your travel routes using the device's GPS receiver and can be used offline. Waypoints are taken either manually or automatically with a user-definable interval set in minutes. As such, the app is designed to consume very little battery power.
The editable waypoint-list for each route of your trip lets you create a detailed diary of your complete journey. Add photos to your waypoints by shooting them directly from LD-Log or importing them at a later time [*]. Trips, routes and journals may be stored in many different ways.
LD-Log has an optionally usable sail mode for offshore sailing which makes it possible to keep a complete nautical ship's log [*].
LD-Log is being used to document a wide range of travel situations in which a second-by-second tracking path is not needed: hikes, bicycle tours, city walks, voyages, road trips, ship and boat tours, photo geotagging, collecting geo locations (POI), etc. - for professional usage or on holidays.
### This is the free version of LD-Log. If you need more functionality or would like to support further development, search for the full version ###
- minimal power usage
- works offline, no internet connection needed
- runs in sleep mode, in background and in parallel to other GPS-apps
- editable waypoints (diary / logbook function)
- quick menu for immediately adding waypoints with text entries or photos (no waiting for GPS necessary) [*]
- multiple images for each waypoint possible (direct capture or image import) [*]
- map view with editable waypoints (internet connection needed for map display)
- user-definable units for date, distance and position (supports UTM WGS84/ETRS89)
- unlimited number of routes (i.e. trip-days) per trip [*, free version: max. 2 routes]
- export trips [*], routes and waypoints as GPX files and send them or directly open them in GPX capable apps.
- GPX export settings (path type, waypoint data [*])
- create a travel report (travel diary / logbook) as CSV tables, a text or HTML file; these can include images and be sent/opened directly as well as exported to other apps [*]
- save and load trips, with a detailed overview of all saved trips [*]
- manual destination entry in any of the supported coordinate units, detailed destination display
- enhanced map-functions (screenshot saving, destination marking, image display, position info (distances / bearings), latitude dependent scale, etc.) [*]
- advanced GPS settings (multiple fixes, min number of satellites, min SNR) [*]
- minimum log interval time of 30 seconds [*]
- automatic log interval by desired waypoint distance (logging by speed) [*]
- log-start scheduling [*]
- automatically start / stop bluetooth GPS connection by means of the app 'Bluetooth GPS' [*]
- sail mode: separate distances under sail / engine, standardized nautical logbook entries: waypoints (state of engine, state of sails, wind-/sea- and weather-conditions with user-definable units), routes (fuel/water levels, boat checks), trip (boat name, call sign, MMSI) [*]
[*] full version only
- storage: to be able to export files
- location: to be able to use the GPS receiver
- network: for map view
- system tools: for recording in sleep mode
- press the title bar of LD-Log to get manual and help information.
- or download the in-app help from http://www.ld-log.com/
Languages: English, French, German
Read selected user comments and reviews at http://www.ld-log.com/
This can be used in outside of radio waves because use only GPS.
This is the free version of the limited functionality.
You can use all the features of the paid version in the "Mountain trip logger GOLD".
※Former name: Yamatabi logger
-Show current walking distance at the notification bar
-Display graphs of distance and speed and altitude (geoid corrected) and the pressure.
-Show result data on Chizroid, MyTracks and Google Earth.
-Export GPX/KML file
-Simple edit function.(Linking the measurements you've divided. Removal of the extra section. Simplify)
-Register to Google calendar
-Upload to LatLongLab. (Please install "Mountain trip logger connect" If it does not work)
-Walking for. For measurement interval is long, it is not suitable for use in high-speed movement, such as automobile
★A feature that is becoming available on GOLD
(1) chizroid real time update.
When you open in Chizroid map the log currently being measured, since then, the latest log will be automatically reflected in the screen of Chizroid.
It is possible to remain open map Lloyd, to confirm the trajectory of movement.
(2) Measure mode: Fine
It is a mode that allows measurement of one-second intervals in the shortest.
Battery will consume the minute, but you can take the log of fineness comparable to MyTracks etc.
(3) Battery monitor
To record the battery level during the measurement, it is also possible to display remaining graph and time prediction of up to battery power.
(4) Arrival alarm
To register arrival alarm, you add the location to Chizroid bookmark, and please select "Set alarm".
(5) Create widget
(6) Import GPX file
(7) Bluetooth transfer
Bluetooth transfer of result data to nearby smartphone or tablet.
(8) Mountain trip logger Smart2
To use SmartWatch2 and Tasker/Llama plugin app "Mountain trip logger Smart2", Mountain trip logger GOLD is required.
★How to migrate GOLD data recorded in free version
You can use the same data at free version and GOLD,
If preference of "Use SD card" is on at free version, you should turn on "Use SD card" at GOLD.
If preference of "Use SD card" is off (default) at free version,
You should turn on "Use SD card" at free version. And, recorded data will be copied to SD card.
And, you should start GOLD and turn on "Use SD card".
If you can watch the data correctly in GOLD, please uninstall the free version.
If has exist both, there is a possibility that defects unexpected occurs.
Alternatively, you can also not how to use an SD card, use and cloud-based backup feature, a copy by Bluetooth.
Please look at the official site for more information.
[Description of permission to use]
・precise location (GPS and network-based)
Used in the current position by GPS acquisition.
・add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge
Used in registration to Google Calendar. Do only registration. Read and change, it does not do.
・modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Used to read and store measurement data.
・modify system settings
Use with the switch to airplane mode.
・prevent device from sleeping
It is used to get the PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK the position when performing a search using GPS.
・run at startup
When it had restarted terminal unexpectedly during the measurement used to restart the measurement is automatically.
・access extra location provider commands
In the reset function with A-GPS update function, I use this.
I will ring the Vibe.
・view network connections/change network connectivity/view Wi-Fi connections
Used in the power saving function.
・access Bluetooth settings/pair with Bluetooth devices (GOLD only)
Used in the data transfer function via Bluetooth