It's good, the dialogs aren't very accurate, but still I'd a good history (despite the fact that the ending is not very surprising)
Controls don't work on Sony Experia z3. At least I couldn't figure out how, it's stuck on the first screen where Mark sits on the roof. And I can't get past the first line of monologue. 🙁
Interesting gameplay, dialogues are a bit shallow, graphic is meh, but it's irrelevant for this type of game anyway. Grammar in English dialogues is poor, there's a lot of space for improvement.
Polish localization is very bad.
A nice story
I like this game a lot. It is repetitive but not boringly-so. The controls are easy and the storyline is good, however the English translation is just about legible, with a lot of sentences not really making sense, but you can grasp the meaning.
• updated Spanish localization (Thanks Juancha Vergara)
• updated Polish localization (Thanks Wiktor Żarski)
• changed the text of some dialogues
• added new localizations (Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Slovak, Turkish, Vietnamese, Greek, Swedish, Indonesian, Dutch)
• updated Italian localization (Thanks Fran 1994)
• added new localizations (English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, French, Japanese)
• updated English localization (Thanks Bill Domanski)
Free point and click adventure game. The silent age is on! Escape from the room!