Tag My Phone is the ultimate protection against losing your phone. The app uses your phone's lock screen to place a recovery message designed to connect finders and owners of lost phones via an instant, anonymous chat. Your personal details stay hidden at all times, making the Tag My Phone system 100% secure and the best all-around solution to recover your lost device.
WHY USE TAG MY PHONE
- POLICE CERTIFIED TECHNOLOGY: Tag My Phone is powered by technology from Keyfetch, a leader in lost & found solutions and the proud recipient of the 'Secured by Design' police certification in the UK.
- NO LOCATION TRACKING: Tag My Phone works regardless of your device's location services being turned ON/OFF. With most people choosing to turn their location services off (therefore unable to self-locate their phone), Tag My Phone is the ideal tool to protect your phone without the need to be 'tracked'.
- NO WIFI OR NETWORK COVERAGE REQUIRED: You can also recover your phone while in flight mode.
- WORKS GLOBALLY: Losing your phone while travelling can be a real hassle. Tag My Phone never stops protecting you wherever you go.
- EXTRA PROTECTION TO 'FIND MY DEVICE’: TagMyPhone works great as a standalone feature but is also the perfect addition to Find My Device. Using both services to protect your phone is simply your best chance to get it back if you lose it!
- TRANSFERABLE SERVICE: Just got a new phone ? Simply download the app and sign in your account to transfer your protection.
- MUST-HAVE FOR KIDS/TEENAGERS: Just bought your daughter her first phone? Experience tells us that she is very likely to lose it! Tag My Phone can help avoid such unfortunate and expensive situation.
TagMyPhone is a finder-initiated service meaning that it relies on the honesty of people to do the right thing by returning a lost device. Research shows that the vast majority of us would return a lost device to their owner if they could. TagMyPhone provides the mechanism via which the altruistic act of returning someone's phone can happen at a click and safely.
Activating this service is required to protect your phone.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org