Tap Your Taxi - Mobile Payment is an advanced solution that allows you to accept credit and debit card payments using any Android device. While you can use the App to process payments with any major bank of your choice, we have negotiated a special rate that is available to you if you sign up with our processing partner. The rate is 2.55% for swiped transactions, and 3.05% for manual transactions, with no additional per transaction fee.
++Tap Your Taxi - Mobile Payment’s Features and Capabilities++
History and Reports of Transactions
• available in .xsl, .csv or PDF file
• transactions are searchable by date, card number, amount, terminal or user
• reports can be emailed or downloaded
• allows to process voids and refunds
• signature capture
• GPS tracking for each transaction
• receipts can be sent via e-mail or SMS, with an option to receive one yourself after each transactions
• description can be added to transactions and receipts
• features to track cash and card sales
• cash discount and convenience fee settings
• tips and sales tax settings
Users and Terminals Management Features
ISOs and Agents Management Features
• management of sales channels
• management of white-label app network
• in-app merchant account sign up
• in-app credit advisory underwriting
• compatible with all major acquirers
++What you will Need to use Tap Your Taxi - Mobile Payment++
• use our in-app sign up
• Smartphone or Tablet with Internet Connection
• Mobile Payment Card Reader
• in-app order available or use your own reader (we are compatible with Bluebamboo P25, ID Tech Unipay, Magtek uDynamo, and Pulsar, Centrodyne and Gleike taximeters)
Tap your taxi, white label taxi, taxi payment, credit card payment, mobile payment, taxicab, taxi fare, pay a cab,
Track your car in real time as it comes to pick you up in minutes. Or just kick back and relax, we’ll notify you when your car has arrived. Payments are simple and happen right from the app so you can just hop out when you arrive at your destination. And safety is a top Hailo priority -- all of our drivers are licensed by the local authority.
Get started with £10 or €10 off your first ride, choose the right promo code for your city:
APPLDN | APPMNC | APPLEEDS | APPLIV | APPIRE
Why choose Hailo?
Setting your pickup location is a breeze:
We integrate with Foursquare and we remember your frequently used locations.
Whether in a classic taxi or a luxury car, it’s easy to choose how you want to roll.
Never again agree to pay for a fare without knowing about how much it will cost. Use our fare quotes feature to enter your destination, and we’ll give you an estimate of how much your fare will cost.
An easy way to pay:
No more fussing with paying for your taxi. Enter your card in our app and we’ll safely and securely keep it stored. Add multiple cards if you want, and you can switch between them for any trip. For those that must, don’t worry as you can still pay with cash.
Trip History and Receipts:
Handy dandy receipts are kept in your history, and we’ll also email you a copy at the end of your trip.
Recover lost items:
One day we left our wallet in the back of a taxi and it made for a pretty bad day. So we thought it would be great if Hailo offered a way to help you recover lost property.
Need a wheelchair accessible taxi? No problem, flip the accessibility switch on and we’ll only send accessible vehicles.
Twitter & Facebook integration:
This is major because if you don’t tweet or post about your journey, how do people know it actually happened? Did it actually happen?
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
"Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride." - TODAY Show on how Lyft works
"In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding." - Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
"Lyft's focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others." - Fast Company on Lyft Line
“...Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” - Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn't take long to feel at home there.” - Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” - New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
With Curb, getting a great ride is faster and easier than ever. Curb connects you to professional, fully-insured taxi and for-hire drivers in 60 cities nationwide. With 35,000 vehicles on the network, a driver is always nearby.
- Request a ride in seconds. Get picked up in minutes.
- Connect with nearby licensed, fully-insured drivers to experience the safest ride on the road.
- Track your ride on the map as it arrives to you.
- Pay your fare using the Curb app, or pay with cash.
- Receive an email receipt when you pay through the app.
- Rate your ride - your feedback makes us better!
- Invite friends to earn free Curb rides.
Whenever you need it, wherever you go, with Curb your ride is here. Book your next taxi or black car ride with Curb!
See where you can ride: gocurb.com/cities
Follow us for updates: twitter.com/gocurb
Tell us how we’re doing or let our support crew solve your issue: email@example.com
Order a taxi in Atlanta 24/7
PickUp address determined automatically
Book a cab in advance for a specific time
Trips are dispatched to the closest cab to your pickup address
Confirmation of booked trips
* Brand-New UI
* Better graphics for large screens
* show distance of companies in result list
* supports App2SD
- Contacts access for quick pickup location search
- Text messages allow you to send a cab phone number to friends easily
You have questions? Feel free to contact us through Android Market any time.
★ GoTaxi Florida - St Petersburg/Clearwater Florida, USA
★ Go-Taxi Chicago - Chicago, Suburbs and O'Hare Airport, USA
★ YDATCO - New York City, USA
★ TAXIFORNIA - San Fernando Valley, California, USA
★ A-One Taxi - Jersey Shore, New Jersey, USA
★ IN SELECTED LOCATIONS - Pay for your ride using WePay.com, BitCoin and PayPal. ★
The Go-Taxi app is the first to connect taxi customers and taxi drivers to a cloud based taxi dispatch system for taxi companies at www.GoTaxiCloud.com. Taxi drivers get bookings in the app, no more radio, phone or SMS.
The GoTaxi Cloud for taxi companies allows the company to easily manage taxi requests and send messages and taxi location direct to your phone, and to the phone of the driver who will pick you up. Protecting your privacy, the Go-Taxi app can then quickly pass messages between you and the driver as your taxi is dispatched, gets closer, picks you up and drops you off.
For taxi drivers ONLY when actively waiting for new bookings, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Drivers should have their device connected to a power source while on shift.
The Go-Taxi app lets you book future taxi rides in advance and keep a history of your taxi requests, or check the status of your current booking. You can also cancel your booking if necessary.
[How does it work?]
The Go-Taxi Taxi Booking App pinpoints your current location automatically by GPS, or tap and hold the map to select any location you want the driver to pick you up.
When you hit "Call Go Taxi Now" button, your request with your phone number, email and location will be sent to the local Go-Taxi.biz taxi company.
If the company is on GoTaxiCloud.com then your taxi will be displayed on the map and you will receive notifications when the taxi is dispatched, arrives and drops you off.
Find Go Taxi on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gotaxi