Burnd. The Number 1 Sexual Health App is currently available in over 51 countries. Find safe spaces to get tested/treated and access live saving PEP in less than 12 hours!
TechHealth brings you the largest network of HIV/STD testing sites, locations providing PEP and rape crisis centres (only those equipped with specialised teams to handle rape/sexual assault) all under one app. Whether travelling, studying abroad, or in your home country, find the nearest places to you based on your age, and sexual orientation/gender identity.
- 100% evidence based (After the complex series of evidence based algorithms determines ones risk of getting HIV and STDs, it direct users to the nearest healthcare facilities based on their age, gender and sexual orientation).
- Completely Confidential (No personal information is required. No sign up or Facebook sign up required)
- Zero tolerance for discrimination (There are highly specific filters to determine the eligibility of a healthcare facility to be added within the network. This is to ensure none of our users seeking help (in the form of HIV/STD testing and treatment, HIV Post Exposure Prophylaxis and treatment/support for rape) face any form of discrimination. If any form of discrimination is reported, the healthcare facility will be removed from the network)
- Access life saving HIV Post Exposure Prophylaxis in less than 24 hours (Our target is to ensure users get access to PEP in less than 12 hours (PEP works only if it is taken within 72 hours). We have helped hundreds get PEP in less than 12 hours.
- Rape/Sexual Assault Support ( Find out important steps on what to do following a sexual assault/rape incident and be directed to the nearest hospital equipped to handle rape/sexual assault. For us, our main priority is getting women and men who have been sexually assaulted to the nearest ‘eligible’ hospital to get the medical aid they need in the form of treatment of STDs, HIV PEP and emergency contraception if needed followed by proper psychological assessments. This function is currently available in the US, Australia, Canada, Finland, Ireland, Germany, New Zealand, Denmark, Sweden and the UK)
- Added service to both users and non users (If an individual is planning to get tested in a foreign country or if you are HIV positive and are planning to travel with HAART, you can contact us and I will inform you of the policies in that country and the immigration ramifications of a HIV positive test result and/or immigration ramifications of bringing HAART through the border.