Healthy Eating Farm will help you learn new English words and pick up new skills in the most enjoyable and exciting way.
Smart connections and constant feedback will engage the user in a playful learning experience, confirming their constant progress.
This is the first game from a series of edugames inspired by the pioneering Ebbinghaus' theories about memory and learning through repetition. It is a funny and highly qualitative game for learning ENGLISH VOCABULARY (fruits and vegetables), making sure that the knowledge acquisition is for lasting effect.
- 12 successive puzzles, beautifully designed
- every time a fruit or vegetable is moved, you will hear their names
- countdown clock and scoring
- pause game option
- on/off sound
- after all the puzzles are completed, there is a quiz for reinforcing the learning
- designed and realized using insights from teachers, for fast and better results
- use of repetition as a learning method in a flexible context, engaging at the same time the visual, motor and auditory skills, with improving results in an active, not passive mode.
- natural enhancement of attention, in a free learning environment
- the game teaches you not just English but also how to make healthy choices
- the game does not overload the user with too many audio and visual stimuli; we try to help you learn by having fun, not by coping with stress.
Child friendly app:
- no in-app purchases
- no third-party advertising
- no social media
Primary target group:
Preschool and primary school
Secondary target group:
Everybody who wants to learn English vocabulary in a fun, relaxing way
How to play?
The user have to move colorful vegetables or fruits in order to form rows or columns of each kind in every single puzzle. Every time you move a fruit or vegetable, you will hear its name so it will be easy to learn it. Each puzzle is displayed for a limited amount of time, shown on the screen as a firework. For each row or column completed, the user gains points. Once you complete all twelve puzzles, you are invited to take an easy quiz to recap the names of vegetables and fruits. The user enjoys success once they receive positive reinforcement so they want to keep playing.
We recommend that parents should brief the children on the game rules before playing.