Find the welding information you need; anywhere, anytime.
Access all the knowledge you need for your next welding or cutting project. Introducing Lincoln Electric’s Lincoln Library® digital Library; providing users the ability to browse our innovative product line of welding and cutting equipment - on the go. The media-rich, digital Library is interactive, easy to use and lets you browse the latest catalogs and information, right on your Android device running 4.4 or below.
Lincoln Library® - the best way to receive quick and easy access to welding and cutting product, service and solution information direct from the Welding Experts at Lincoln Electric.
- Browse the latest innovations in welding and cutting solutions
- Use of multi-swipe technology for easier navigation
- Product hyperlinks provide further information by accessing data stored at www.lincolnelectric.com
- Continuously updated with the latest product information from the Welding Experts
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has over 40 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.
Interested in learning about Welding and Metallurgy/Material Sciences or maybe you are already a Professional Welder and looking for a Good Welding Book for your Phone or Tablet then this App will be a definitely be for you!
Welding & Metallurgy Study Book 2015 will be Very Handy for anyone dealing with Welding or studying for your (CWI) Certified Welding Examination Exam/Test!
Thanks for Downloading Certified Welding Exam - CWI Exam/Test Prep - Study Book 2015 (Ad Free!) and Enjoy!
For optimised viewing of this App we recommend that you use the "Opera Mobile App" as your browser, and the "Adobe PDF App" as your pdf reader.
The CIGWELD Pocket Guide has for a long time been referred to as the bible of the welding industry, and so in keeping with the digital age, we have condensed this 430 page guide to an easy-to-use phone and tablet application.
Now, with quick touch menus and a simple product or part number search function, you can ensure you have all the relevant welding information at hand no matter where you are.
This App has the following information included:
- CIGWELD & STOODY Welding Consumable Details
o Including: Classifications, Descriptions, Procedures, Applications, Operating Data, Packaging Data etc...
- Welding Technical and Trade Information
o Terms & definitions
o Types of welded joints
o Welding positions & symbols
o Defects in welding
o Distortion, causes & control
o Safety in welding
o Consumable Classification tables
o Shielding gas information
o Welding guides
o Hardfacing information
o Deposition data
o Technical facts and figures
1) pipe schedule
2) Pipe weight
3) Fitting, flanges and valves
4) Eccentric reducer dimensions
5) Bare pipe spacing
6) Socket weld and screws fitting
7) design codes
8) Dimensional standard
9) Types of joint and connection
11) Traps and control valve assembly
12) Line Symbols
13) Check list and documents for isometric, pressure measuring instruments
14) Pipe material codes
15) And many more things.............
App is made with high accuracy but it may have some typographical errors. If you find any please write to us to get it correct.
1) Flanges ANSI B16.5
2) Flanges BS 10 Tables
3) Flanges for API (26" and larger size)
4) Flanges of BS4504
5) Flanges (or Blind Flanges) as per DIN
6) Flanges as per IS6329
7) Flanges as per IS1538
8) Pipes as per IS1239
9) Pipes as per ANSI 36.10 dimensions and weight
10) Fitting Dimensions ( Butt weld reducer, tee, elbow, cap, stubs etc.) [Available in Pro Version]
11) Screw fitting of 3000# and 6000# [Available in Pro Version]
12) Socket weld Fitting [Available in Pro Version]
13) Material Composition (SS plates and commonly used material) [Available in Pro Version]
14) Equivalent material specification for different standards.[Available in Pro Version]
15) Allowable tolerances. [Available in Pro Version]
16) Weights and thickness for Plate, wire, rod and bars.[Available in Pro Version]
Disclaimer: this app is just for quick reference purpose only, for actual values please verify with std & code. Please notify me if you find and misprints. We invite your suggestion before rating this app.
Includes 287 total steel, stainless, aluminum, copper, and nickel base metals!
Приложение разработано для обучения специалистов сварочного производства, занятых выполнением подготовительных, сборочных и сварочных работ с применением ручной дуговой сварки электродом с основным видом покрытия, угловых сварных соединений труб, соединительных деталей и узлов трубопроводов.
Detexify turns your Android-powered mobile phone into an interactive LaTeX cheat sheet. Draw a symbol into the clean interface and presto! You get a list with the most similar symbols and details for each one. Give it a whirl!
Has optional sdcard caching of symbols.
- 300 Multiple Choice Quizzes
- Flash Cards
WELDING FUNDAMENTALS quizzes, flash cards, and a dictionary of over 300 Welding terms makes the perfect study partner. This handy Android app from Little Apps keeps your user interface simple and straightforward; the only complex aspect of this app is the content itself. Challenge your knowledge with multiple choice quizzes which show you the correct answer if you miss a question. Research terms you don't know with the specialized dictionary. Study for upcoming tests and master your Welding knowledge with term-by-term flash cards. The WELDING FUNDAMENTALS Quiz (Flash Cards & Dictionary), made for students on the go with Android phones, applies a simple, easy-to-use structure to a particularly complicated subject.
Currently we have the below sections:
* ASME B36.10M Pipe Wall Thickness - Sch20 to Sch40/STD
* ASME B36.10M Pipe Wall Thickness - Sch60 to Sch100
* ASME B36.10M Pipe Wall Thickness - Sch120 to XXS
* ASME B36.19M Pipe Wall Thickness - Sch5S to Sch80S
Flanges & Bolts
* ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings - Class 150
* ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings - Class 300
* ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings - Class 600
* ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings - Class 900
* ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings - Class 1500
* ASME B16.5 Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings - Class 2500
* Hex Bolt Diameter & Wrench Sizes (HEX Bolts & Nuts A307 Gr. A, Gr. 5, ASTM F593/F594 Type 304 & 316 Stainless Steel)
* Heavy Hex Bolt Diameter & Wrench Sizes (HEAVY Hex Bolts & Nuts A307 Gr. B, A325, A193 B7, B8 (304), B8M (316) Stainless Steel )
* Bolt Tightening Sequence
* Target Torque (Under development - please email us your contributions if you could, thank you)
* ISO 12944-2 :- Atmospheric-corrosivity categories and examples of typical environments
* Paint systems for low-alloy carbon steel for corrosivity category C2
* Paint systems for low-alloy carbon steel for corrosivity category C3
* Paint systems for low-alloy carbon steel for corrosivity category C4
* Paint systems for low-alloy carbon steel for corrosivity category C5-I & C5-M
* Paint systems for low-alloy carbon steel for corrosivity category Im-1,Im-2 & Im-3
* Standards for Surface Preparation
Zinc Coatings -Hot Dip Galvanising (BS EN ISO 1461)
* Control sample size related to lot size
* Required number of reference areas for testing
* Minimum coating thickness and mass on samples that are not centrifuged
* Minimum coating thickness and mass on samples that are centrifuged
* Zinc coatings corrosivity categories
* Zinc coatings life to first maintenance for each corrosivity categories
* We are looking for sponsors, please email us if you are interested.