Find the welding information you need; anywhere, anytime.
Access all the knowledge you need for your next welding or cutting project. Introducing Lincoln Electric’s Lincoln Library® digital Library; providing users the ability to browse our innovative product line of welding and cutting equipment - on the go. The media-rich, digital Library is interactive, easy to use and lets you browse the latest catalogs and information, right on your Android device running 4.4 or below.
Lincoln Library® - the best way to receive quick and easy access to welding and cutting product, service and solution information direct from the Welding Experts at Lincoln Electric.
- Browse the latest innovations in welding and cutting solutions
- Use of multi-swipe technology for easier navigation
- Product hyperlinks provide further information by accessing data stored at www.lincolnelectric.com
- Continuously updated with the latest product information from the Welding Experts
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has over 40 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.
Interested in learning about Welding and Metallurgy/Material Sciences or maybe you are already a Professional Welder and looking for a Good Welding Book for your Phone or Tablet then this App will be a definitely be for you!
Welding & Metallurgy Study Book 2015 will be Very Handy for anyone dealing with Welding or studying for your (CWI) Certified Welding Examination Exam/Test!
Thanks for Downloading Certified Welding Exam - CWI Exam/Test Prep - Study Book 2015 (Ad Free!) and Enjoy!
1) Flanges ANSI B16.5
2) Flanges BS 10 Tables
3) Flanges for API (26" and larger size)
4) Flanges of BS4504
5) Flanges (or Blind Flanges) as per DIN
6) Flanges as per IS6329
7) Flanges as per IS1538
8) Pipes as per IS1239
9) Pipes as per ANSI 36.10 dimensions and weight
10) Fitting Dimensions ( Butt weld reducer, tee, elbow, cap, stubs etc.) [Available in Pro Version]
11) Screw fitting of 3000# and 6000# [Available in Pro Version]
12) Socket weld Fitting [Available in Pro Version]
13) Material Composition (SS plates and commonly used material) [Available in Pro Version]
14) Equivalent material specification for different standards.[Available in Pro Version]
15) Allowable tolerances. [Available in Pro Version]
16) Weights and thickness for Plate, wire, rod and bars.[Available in Pro Version]
Disclaimer: this app is just for quick reference purpose only, for actual values please verify with std & code. Please notify me if you find and misprints. We invite your suggestion before rating this app.
1) pipe schedule
2) Pipe weight
3) Fitting, flanges and valves
4) Eccentric reducer dimensions
5) Bare pipe spacing
6) Socket weld and screws fitting
7) design codes
8) Dimensional standard
9) Types of joint and connection
11) Traps and control valve assembly
12) Line Symbols
13) Check list and documents for isometric, pressure measuring instruments
14) Pipe material codes
15) And many more things.............
App is made with high accuracy but it may have some typographical errors. If you find any please write to us to get it correct.
- 300 Multiple Choice Quizzes
- Flash Cards
WELDING FUNDAMENTALS quizzes, flash cards, and a dictionary of over 300 Welding terms makes the perfect study partner. This handy Android app from Little Apps keeps your user interface simple and straightforward; the only complex aspect of this app is the content itself. Challenge your knowledge with multiple choice quizzes which show you the correct answer if you miss a question. Research terms you don't know with the specialized dictionary. Study for upcoming tests and master your Welding knowledge with term-by-term flash cards. The WELDING FUNDAMENTALS Quiz (Flash Cards & Dictionary), made for students on the go with Android phones, applies a simple, easy-to-use structure to a particularly complicated subject.
• Pipe Fitters Manual.
• Interview based Questions and Answers.
• Theory of Pipe and Structural Fitters.
• Practical Knowledge of our best Pipe-fitters.
• On line solution of Pipe, Structure, and Plate Fitters/ Fabricators.
• You can find the abbreviations including Layout method of Mitred, Lateral, Dummy Support and Rolling offset.
• For any assistance you may write to me for best answer.
Приложение разработано для обучения специалистов сварочного производства, занятых выполнением подготовительных, сборочных и сварочных работ с применением ручной дуговой сварки электродом с основным видом покрытия, угловых сварных соединений труб, соединительных деталей и узлов трубопроводов.
Приложение разработано для обучения специалистов сварочного производства, занятых выполнением подготовительных, сборочных и сварочных работ с применением ручной аргонодуговой сварки неплавящимся электродом кольцевых, угловых сварных соединений труб, соединительных деталей и узлов трубопроводов.
For optimised viewing of this App we recommend that you use the "Opera Mobile App" as your browser, and the "Adobe PDF App" as your pdf reader.
The CIGWELD Pocket Guide has for a long time been referred to as the bible of the welding industry, and so in keeping with the digital age, we have condensed this 430 page guide to an easy-to-use phone and tablet application.
Now, with quick touch menus and a simple product or part number search function, you can ensure you have all the relevant welding information at hand no matter where you are.
This App has the following information included:
- CIGWELD & STOODY Welding Consumable Details
o Including: Classifications, Descriptions, Procedures, Applications, Operating Data, Packaging Data etc...
- Welding Technical and Trade Information
o Terms & definitions
o Types of welded joints
o Welding positions & symbols
o Defects in welding
o Distortion, causes & control
o Safety in welding
o Consumable Classification tables
o Shielding gas information
o Welding guides
o Hardfacing information
o Deposition data
o Technical facts and figures
*Pocket Welder Helper now has METRIC measurements*
Tools for Welders:
Aluminum Filler Alloy Guide
Stainless Steel Filler Alloy Guide
Cutting Tip Chart
Sheet Metal Thickness Chart
Tools for Pipe Fitters:
Pipe Offset Calculator
Pipe Measurements for short radius 90 degree elbows, long radius 90 degree elbows, 45 degree elbows, reducing elbows, short radius 180 degree return bends, and long radius 180 degree return bends.
This idea of this app was to make our job just a little easier, whether it be in the shop or in the field.
I always find myself searching for a chart or something on Google almost every other day. Pocket Welder Helper has a lot of that here. A majority of the app's functions work without an internet connection, so you can use it anywhere.
Lincoln Electric’s Parameter Guide (PG) is a full-featured and easy to use App designed to supply weld settings for SMAW, GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
Packed with features, it comes pre-loaded with embedded look-up tables, ideal for remote locations; a “smart” look-up feature which reviews each user input and calculates the available recommended options remaining for each parameter; U.S. and metric settings included, eliminating the need to carry a metric convertor and a Notes section with additional weld set-up and procedure information. Available for both Android and iOS devices, the simplified graphical user interface (GUI) features icon based menus for easy navigation
All of these features in one, native App, eliminating the need for cellular or internet access.
Lincoln Electric’s Parameter Guide is specifically designed for Welders:
• Easy to use graphical interface featuring icon based menus.
• Dynamic “smart” look-up tables. As the user enters data each remaining option is narrowed based on the valid options remaining.
• U.S and metric settings option.
• Setting for SMAW, GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
• Steel and Stainless Steel setting for SMAW.
• Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel settings for GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
• Integrated look-up tables. No need to have WiFi / internet access. Great for remote locations and areas where cell phone / internet service is limited.
• Notes section provides additional weld set-up information.