Find the welding information you need; anywhere, anytime.
Access all the knowledge you need for your next welding or cutting project. Introducing Lincoln Electric’s Lincoln Library® digital Library; providing users the ability to browse our innovative product line of welding and cutting equipment - on the go. The media-rich, digital Library is interactive, easy to use and lets you browse the latest catalogs and information, right on your Android device running 4.4 or below.
Lincoln Library® - the best way to receive quick and easy access to welding and cutting product, service and solution information direct from the Welding Experts at Lincoln Electric.
- Browse the latest innovations in welding and cutting solutions
- Use of multi-swipe technology for easier navigation
- Product hyperlinks provide further information by accessing data stored at www.lincolnelectric.com
- Continuously updated with the latest product information from the Welding Experts
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has over 40 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.
Interested in learning about Welding and Metallurgy/Material Sciences or maybe you are already a Professional Welder and looking for a Good Welding Book for your Phone or Tablet then this App will be a definitely be for you!
Welding & Metallurgy Study Book 2015 will be Very Handy for anyone dealing with Welding or studying for your (CWI) Certified Welding Examination Exam/Test!
Thanks for Downloading Certified Welding Exam - CWI Exam/Test Prep - Study Book 2015 (Ad Free!) and Enjoy!
1) Flanges ANSI B16.5
2) Flanges BS 10 Tables
3) Flanges for API (26" and larger size)
4) Flanges of BS4504
5) Flanges (or Blind Flanges) as per DIN
6) Flanges as per IS6329
7) Flanges as per IS1538
8) Pipes as per IS1239
9) Pipes as per ANSI 36.10 dimensions and weight
10) Fitting Dimensions ( Butt weld reducer, tee, elbow, cap, stubs etc.) [Available in Pro Version]
11) Screw fitting of 3000# and 6000# [Available in Pro Version]
12) Socket weld Fitting [Available in Pro Version]
13) Material Composition (SS plates and commonly used material) [Available in Pro Version]
14) Equivalent material specification for different standards.[Available in Pro Version]
15) Allowable tolerances. [Available in Pro Version]
16) Weights and thickness for Plate, wire, rod and bars.[Available in Pro Version]
Disclaimer: this app is just for quick reference purpose only, for actual values please verify with std & code. Please notify me if you find and misprints. We invite your suggestion before rating this app.
For optimised viewing of this App we recommend that you use the "Opera Mobile App" as your browser, and the "Adobe PDF App" as your pdf reader.
The CIGWELD Pocket Guide has for a long time been referred to as the bible of the welding industry, and so in keeping with the digital age, we have condensed this 430 page guide to an easy-to-use phone and tablet application.
Now, with quick touch menus and a simple product or part number search function, you can ensure you have all the relevant welding information at hand no matter where you are.
This App has the following information included:
- CIGWELD & STOODY Welding Consumable Details
o Including: Classifications, Descriptions, Procedures, Applications, Operating Data, Packaging Data etc...
- Welding Technical and Trade Information
o Terms & definitions
o Types of welded joints
o Welding positions & symbols
o Defects in welding
o Distortion, causes & control
o Safety in welding
o Consumable Classification tables
o Shielding gas information
o Welding guides
o Hardfacing information
o Deposition data
o Technical facts and figures
1) pipe schedule
2) Pipe weight
3) Fitting, flanges and valves
4) Eccentric reducer dimensions
5) Bare pipe spacing
6) Socket weld and screws fitting
7) design codes
8) Dimensional standard
9) Types of joint and connection
11) Traps and control valve assembly
12) Line Symbols
13) Check list and documents for isometric, pressure measuring instruments
14) Pipe material codes
15) And many more things.............
App is made with high accuracy but it may have some typographical errors. If you find any please write to us to get it correct.
Includes 287 total steel, stainless, aluminum, copper, and nickel base metals!
SYMBOLS USED ON NAUTICAL CHARTS SPECIFIED BY THE INTERNATIONAL HYDROGRAPHIC ORGANIZATION (IHO), PLUS INTERNATIONAL ABBREVIATIONS AND SUPPLEMENTARY NATIONAL SYMBOLS USED BY THE U.S. AND U.K. HYDROGRAPHIC OFFICES.
************ FEATURES and BENEFITS ************
- Perfect for reference, learning & revision
- Hi-res graphics
- Tap & Enlarge feature for greater detail
- Fully searchable index to all the symbols
- Always with you on your 'phone or pad
- No internet connection needed
************ Plus FREE Bonus Content from "Safe Skipper" ************
"CHART SYMBOLS & ABBREVIATIONS" provides quick reference to the "INT 1" symbols specified by the International Hydrographic Organization (IHO) for use on International marine charts.
There are five main sections in this app, each with lettered sub-sections organized into categories to guide users through the hundreds of symbols. The main sections are:
GENERAL - chart layouts, positions, distances, directions and compass.
TOPOGRAPHY - landmarks, ports and coastal land features.
HYDROGRAPHY - tides, currents, depths, nature of the seabed, underwater obstructions, tracks, areas, limits and hydrographic terms.
NAVIGATION AIDS & SERVICES - lights, buoys, fog signals, radar, radio, services and small craft facilities.
INDEX & ABBREVIATIONS - international abbreviations and index to symbols and abbreviations.
SUPPLEMENTARY NATIONAL SYMBOLS Supplementary National Symbols for nautical charts used by the United States and United Kingdom are included at the end of each section.
************* FREE Bonus Content from "Safe Skipper" *****************************
A bonus section has tips on how to deal with emergencies including: Abandon ship; Dismasting; Distress Signals; Engine Failure; Fire Fighting; Flares; Getting a tow; Helicopter rescue; Holed hull; Man overboard; Medical emergency; Mayday; Panpan; Securité.
INDEX The index is an A-Z of symbols and abbreviations and enables the user to quickly look up the symbols and see them in context with others in the same categories.
This app is based on the United Kingdom Hydrographic Office's print publication "Chart 5011 (INT 1) EDITION 2" Admiralty Charts Publication and "Chart No.1 United States of America Nautical Chart Symbols, Abbreviations and Terms".
NOTE: ECDIS symbols used to display Electronic Navigational Chart (ENC) data on Electronic Chart Display and Information Systems (ECDIS) as specified by the IHO are not included on this app.
We have an on-going program of marine navigation and boating safety apps, so please contact us with any ideas or features that you would like to see included.
Приложение разработано для обучения специалистов сварочного производства, занятых выполнением подготовительных, сборочных и сварочных работ с применением ручной дуговой сварки электродом с основным видом покрытия, угловых сварных соединений труб, соединительных деталей и узлов трубопроводов.
Lincoln Electric’s Parameter Guide (PG) is a full-featured and easy to use App designed to supply weld settings for SMAW, GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
Packed with features, it comes pre-loaded with embedded look-up tables, ideal for remote locations; a “smart” look-up feature which reviews each user input and calculates the available recommended options remaining for each parameter; U.S. and metric settings included, eliminating the need to carry a metric convertor and a Notes section with additional weld set-up and procedure information. Available for both Android and iOS devices, the simplified graphical user interface (GUI) features icon based menus for easy navigation
All of these features in one, native App, eliminating the need for cellular or internet access.
Lincoln Electric’s Parameter Guide is specifically designed for Welders:
• Easy to use graphical interface featuring icon based menus.
• Dynamic “smart” look-up tables. As the user enters data each remaining option is narrowed based on the valid options remaining.
• U.S and metric settings option.
• Setting for SMAW, GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
• Steel and Stainless Steel setting for SMAW.
• Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel settings for GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
• Integrated look-up tables. No need to have WiFi / internet access. Great for remote locations and areas where cell phone / internet service is limited.
• Notes section provides additional weld set-up information.
*Pocket Welder Helper now has METRIC measurements*
Tools for Welders:
Aluminum Filler Alloy Guide
Stainless Steel Filler Alloy Guide
Cutting Tip Chart
Sheet Metal Thickness Chart
Tools for Pipe Fitters:
Pipe Offset Calculator
Pipe Measurements for short radius 90 degree elbows, long radius 90 degree elbows, 45 degree elbows, reducing elbows, short radius 180 degree return bends, and long radius 180 degree return bends.
This idea of this app was to make our job just a little easier, whether it be in the shop or in the field.
I always find myself searching for a chart or something on Google almost every other day. Pocket Welder Helper has a lot of that here. A majority of the app's functions work without an internet connection, so you can use it anywhere.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. INTRODUCTION OF WELDING
2. CONVENTIONAL WELDING PROCESSES
3. WELDING WITH PRESSURE
4. FUSION WELDING
5. INTRODUCTION TO ADVANCED PROCESS DEVELOPMENT TRENDS
6. SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
7. AREAS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF WELDING PROCESSES
8. INTRODUCTION TO ENERGY SOURCES USED FOR FUSION WELDING
9. ENERGY-SOURCE INTENSITY
10. INTRODUCTION TO HEAT FLOW IN FUSION WELDING
11. MATHEMATICAL FORMULATIONS IN HEAT FLOW IN FUSION WELDING
12. PARAMETRIC EFFECTS OF HEAT FLOW IN FUSION WELDING
13. THERMO PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF SELECTED ENGINEERING MATERIALS
14. INTRODUCTION TO FLUID FLOW PHENOMENON DURING WELDING
15. GAS TUNGSTEN ARC WELDING
16. DEEP-PENETRATION ELECTRON BEAM AND LASER WELDS
17. GAS METAL ARC WELDING
18. Submerged Arc Welding
19. INTRODUCTION TO TRANSFER OF HEAT AND MASS TO THE BASE METAL IN GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
20. HEAT TRANSFER IN GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
21. PROCEDURE DEVELOPMENT TRANSFER OF HEAT AND MASS TO THE BASE METAL IN GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
22. INTRODUCTION TO ARC PHYSICS OF GAS-TUNGSTEN ARC WELDING
23. ELECTRODE REGIONS AND ARC COLUMN IN GTAW
24. ARC WELDING POWER SOURCES
25. POWER SOURCE SELECTION
26. PULSED POWER SUPPLIES
27. Resistance Welding Power Sources
28. ELECTRON-BEAM WELDING POWER SOURCES
29. INTRODUCTION TO WELD SOLIDIFICATION
30. COMPARISON OF CASTING AND WELDING SOLIDIFICATION
31. SOLIDIFICATION OF ALLOY WELDS (CONSTITUTIONALSUPERCOOLING)
32. DEVELOPMENT OF WELD MICROSTRUCTURES
33. EFFECT OF WELDING RATE ON WELD POOL SHAPE AND MICROSTRUCTURE
36. PHYSICAL PRINCIPLES OF BRAZING
37. ELEMENTS OF THE BRAZING PROCESS
38. HEATING METHODS FOR BRAZING
39. INTRODUCTION TO FUNDAMENTALS OF SOLDERING
40. FUNDAMENTALS OF SOLDERING
41. GUIDELINES FOR FLUX SELECTION
42. TYPES OF FLUXES
43. JOINT DESIGN
44. PRECLEANING AND SURFACE PREPARATION
45. SOLDER APPLICATION
46. SOLDERING PROCESS PARAMETERS
47. SOLDERING EQUIPMENT
48. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COMPONENTS OF A SHIELDING GAS BLEND
49. SHIELDING GAS SELECTION
50. BASIC POWER SOURCE REQUIREMENTS
51. CONVENTIONAL POWER SOURCE DESIGNS
52. DIFFUSION BONDING PROCESS
53. ELECTRONIC POWER REGULATION SYSTEMS
54. OUTPUT LEVEL, SEQUENCE AND FUNCTION CONTROL
55. MMAW CONSUMABLES
56. SUBMERGED ARC WELDING CONSUMABLES
57. FILLER WIRES FOR GMAW AND FCAW
58. INTRODUCTION TO FUNDAMENTALS OF FRICTION WELDING
59. DIRECT DRIVE WELDING
60. INERTIA-DRIVE WELDING
61. JOINING OF SIMILAR METALS
62. JOINING OF DISSIMILAR METALS
63. INTRODUCTION TO FUNDAMENTALS OF DIFFUSION BONDING
64. BONDING SURFACES CONTAINING OXIDES
65. MECHANISM OF DIFFUSION BONDING
66. BONDING PRACTICE
67. FLYER PLATE ACCELERATION
68. IMPACT ENERGY IN EXPLOSION WELDING
69. DYNAMIC BEND ANGLE AND MATERIAL PROPERTIES IN EXPLOSION WELDING
70. JET FORMATION IN EXPLOSION WELDING
71. SELECTION OF BONDING PARAMETERS
72. BOND MORPHOLOGY AND PROPERTIES
73. MICROSTRUCTURE OF INTERLAYER WELDS
74. TENSILE LOADING OF SOFT-INTERLAYER WELDS
75. THE SMAW PROCESS
76. APPLICATIONS OF SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING
77. ELECTRODES IN SMAW
78. WELD SCHEDULES AND PROCEDURES
79. VARIATIONS OF THE SMAW PROCESS
80. SPECIAL APPLICATIONS OF THE SMAW PROCESS
81. SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS IN SMAW
82. INTRODUCTION TO GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
83. PROCESS FUNDAMENTALS IN GMAW
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
WELDING PRO is the first real calculating app for welding, making complex calculations extremely simple. The welding wire required, gas and labour cost never appeared so quickly and accurately for each type of welding joint.
WELDING PRO contains accurate weld cost calculations for filled welds and single V-, double V- and double bevel joints. This app makes it easy to check where the main welding costs are hidden, now you can compare labour, gas cost and the cost of filler metal in just a few seconds.
WELDING PRO in practice:
Very fast input of data.
You can select rutile, basic, metal core or solid wire and stick electrodes.
Suitable for steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
Calculations are accurate, because it takes variables like losses, duty cycle, weld reinforcement and root height into account.
WELDING PRO is a unique tool, that gives you quick answers to a lot of daily welding questions. It will save you time and take your welding knowledge to a higher level.
Powered by Ceweld