• The entire UI has been updated to a more modern look and feel
• mSecure should still feel familiar to existing users, but the graphics are new, and many enhancements have been added to the functionality of the UI
• Animated action panels have been added throughout the app to help keep each screen as free of clutter as possible
• You can easily filter your records by Group, Type or Favorites using the new filter bar just above your records in the main view
• In addition to sorting by Name, Type and the Modified Date for your records, you can now sort by your Groups as well
• mSecure now has an alpha-scroller, so you can quickly jump to different sections of your records by tapping on a letter in the alpha-scroller to the right of your records
• Add custom icons to your types and records
• Save photo attachments to your records
• Deleted record recovery
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen. You can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your website logins, bank account and credit card information. Your finances, identity and reputation would be protected, safe and secure.
mSecure is used by nearly a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your information.
"...it's everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager." - Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
mSecure uses ultra-secure 256-bit encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, and passwords. Security features include:
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud security architecture, independent of the security provided by the cloud service
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email Backup to keep your information safe
• Optional self-destruct feature in the event that an unauthorized person tries to guess your password
• Sensitive fields can be masked to protect your sensitive information from prying eyes
mSecure is made simple for everyday users, providing a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates for fast data entry and the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search for quick access to any piece of information
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sort by Name, Group, Type and Modified Date
• Two panel landscape support for devices with screens larger than 6 inches
Keep your information in sync on all your devices using Dropbox or Wi-Fi syncing:
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps your records in sync automatically
• mSecure browser provides auto-login functionality to your online accounts quickly and securely
• Auto-capture web logins and fill web form fields with your mSecure data
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
If you have any questions or comments, please share them on our support forum: http://forum.msevensoftware.com. You can also email us directly at email@example.com.
❖ $5-Off Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac available at the low price of $14.99 USD using the $5 off coupon you receive when you like us on facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.99). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
SafeInCloud is a complete Password Management Solution: free Desktop application + mobile application for phones and tablets.
No subscriptions, no monthly fees! You purchase SafeInCloud once and use it on all your Android devices without any additional fees.
◆ Material Design
◆ Dark Theme
◆ Strong Encryption (AES)
◆ Cloud Synchronization (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive)
◆ Finger Scanner and Multi-window (Samsung devices)
◆ Password Strength Analysis
◆ Password Generator
◆ Browser Integration
◆ Cross Platform (Android, iOS)
◆ Free Desktop App (Windows, Mac)
◆ Automatic Data Import
SafeInCloud was completely redesigned to match new Material Design user interface language by Google. Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface. In addition to the standard Light theme SafeInCloud also has a Dark theme option to help you saving a significant amount of battery life.
Your data is always encrypted on a device and in a cloud with a strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of a top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account (Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone or computer (in case of a loss or an upgrade). Your phone, tablet and computer are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FINGER SCANNER AND MULTI-WINDOW
You can unlock SafeInCloud with a fingerprint on Samsung devices with the finger scanner. SafeInCloud can also run in the multi-window mode, side by side with another app, e.g. a browser. So, you can drag-n-drop a login and a password to a web page with a finger or S Pen.
PASSWORD STRENGTH ANALYSIS
SafeInCloud analyses your password strengths and shows a strength indicator next to each password. The strength indicator displays an estimated crack time for a password. All cards with weak passwords are marked with a red sign.
The password generator helps you generating random and secure passwords. There is also an option to generate memorable, but still strong passwords.
The Desktop application integrates with a browser. This allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. You don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from SafeInCloud into a browser. The mobile application contains a built-in browser with a similar password auto-fill functionality.
SafeInCloud is available on the following platforms: OS X (Mac), iOS (iPhone and iPad), Windows (7 and 8), and Android.
FREE DESKTOP APP
Download a free Desktop application for Windows or Mac OS from www.safe-in-cloud.com to be able access your database on your computer. The Desktop application also makes data entry and editing fast and easy using a hardware keyboard.
AUTOMATIC DATA IMPORT
The Desktop application can automatically import your data from another password manager. You don't need to manually reenter all your passwords.
Keep confidential information safe using 256bit AES algorithm.
* Encrypt password data using 256bit AES algorithm
* NOT require internet permission to ensure your data private
* Auto-lock application after specified timeout interval
* Hide application from recent apps list
* Backup/Restore data using SD card for maintenance
* Easily manage flexible password records on-demand
* Support dynamic password fields and field types
* Keep all kinds of confidential information using different format
* Simply create records from pre-defined templates.
* Freely setup new templates when necessary.
* Manage massive password records by categories
* Choose from 90+ icons to associate with items
* Quickly find out record by searching
* Import/Export data using *.csv file for data exchange with other apps
* Multi-language support including English, Italian, Czech, Chinese and Spanish
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is used for data backup/export on android 2.3+
Question: How to migrate data from Lite version to Full version?
Answer: When you install full version password safe on your android, your backup function on Lite version will be activated. You can follow these steps to migrate your data from Lite version to Full version if you want to reuse them:
1. Download Password Safe full version from Google Market and install it.
2. Start Password Safe lite version, click "Settings->Upgrade to Full Version", and click "Migrate" button.
3. From dialog popup, click "Export Data", choose a folder, and process the backup, then you will get backup file under your desired folder.
4. Start Password Safe full version and restore backup file from "Settings->Restore from SD Card" menu.
★★★★★ "Great app!!! :-) Intuitive design. Easy to sync. Each update makes the program better & better."
★★★★★ "The best APP If you have several accounts with passwords and other information... I give 10 stars if was possible."
★★★★★ "Great App, Great Support I love this app. I like the fact that I can synchronize the encrypted password/information database across desktop and mobile devices."
"Ascendo doesn’t just sit back and rest on its laurels; its recent update to DataVault brings in some pretty cool features." Tre Laurence, Android Rundown
DataVault Password Manager delivers unmatched features including multiple data views, flexible template management, on-device backup, password generator, security time out, maximum login attempts and synchronization with DataVault for Mac and DataVault for Windows (sold separately). DataVault provides a uniquely intuitive interface, optimized for mobile devices yet consistent with desktop environments.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault the leading password manager for mobile and desktop environments.
➤ Protects private information from theft using powerful encryption and advanced security features.
➤ Saves time and money by giving you instant access to your personal information anywhere you need it.
➤ Adapts to your needs by providing numerous customization options and personalization settings.
✓ Display items in folders or lists similar to Mac Finder and Windows Explorer.
✓ Fast lookups. Type characters to reduce list to matching entries.
✓ Organize items in categories such as Personal and Business and types such as Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Logins and Memberships.
✓ Generate Passwords using options for length, letters, numbers, uppercase, lowercase and punctuation marks.
✓ Determine password security level (weak, good, strong) with strength meter.
✓ Tap on fields to initiate phone calls, emails & web site logins.
✓ Use flexible templates to enter information quicker.
✓ Choose from 25 pre-defined templates or make your own.
✓ On-device backup to SD card.
✓ Synchronize with DataVault for Mac or Windows (sold separately) using Wi-Fi, Dropbox, Webdav or SD Card. User guide and troubleshooting FAQ available on our web site.
✓ Synchronize data over the Cloud using DropBox.
✓ Set security timeout to require master password after inactivity delay.
✓ Mask and unmask fields to protect information from prying eyes.
✓ Set maximum login attempts before auto-destruct.
✓ Associate icons with Items and Templates, 110 icons to choose from.
✓ Select master password hint.
✓ Support for Android Tablets such as Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, HTC Flyer, Acer Iconia and many more.
Powerful Encryption to Secure your Data
Protect your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the official recommendation of the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST). Why is this important?
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) chose the Rijndael algorithm as the new Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) over alternatives including Twofish (successor of Blowfish), Serpent, RC4 and MARS. The announcement concluded a multi-year effort working with government, industry and academia throughout the world. Proposed by two Belgian cryptographers, AES has emerged as the clear winner and has since been adopted as a worldwide standard.
-Integrated with Google Backup/Restore Service to restore after hard reset
-Your data is saved on phone securely
-Search your entries by drawing gestures
-Launch website stored in your entry
-Automatically restore passwords after hard reset
-Change font size in the list
-Import/Export(AES 128 bits encryption)
-Automatic daily back up on sd card using 128 bit encryption and ability to restore the backup, only last back up is stored on the sd card.
-No worries when you hard reset phone and easily restore your data.
iPIN - and your PINs and passwords are always at hand.
Your professional password manager on the go and at home: access at lightning speed, as secure as possible and also in sync via WiFi Sync at any time with your Android, Windows, Mac and iOS devices.
The highlight: login with the sensor keyboard
With an innovative sensor keyboard you'll have quick access to all your PINs - without any annoying and time-killing passwords. Just remember a geometrical shape, a digit, an alphabetic character or an individual sensor combination and set up your private sensor code.
You can simply touch a sensor or swipe across multiple sensors at once. Naturally, combinations are allowed and should be used to make your sensor code as secure as possible. The first touch activates the sensor, and with a second touch the sensor becomes deactivated. You can activate and deactivate the sensors as often as you like. Your individual sensor code is calculated by the order in which you have activated and deactivated the sensors and in which way the sensors have been activated and deactivated: single touch or swipe.
Security is of greatest importance! All data (including the data in iCloud if you enable iCloud synchronisation in iPIN) is encrypted with the Advanced Encryption Standard and a key length of 256 bit (abbreviated AES-256). With this state-of-the-art encryption algorithm your private data is protected from unauthorized access - even in the case your device gets into the wrong hands.
KISS - keep it simple and secure
iPIN tries to fulfill the KISS principle. iPIN was developed to store and display PINs and passwords - no more and no less. So the focus is on simplicity, clarity and high level of security.
Please don't hesitate to contact us regarding any questions, comments or feature requests - just send an email to iPIN@ibilities.com.
Visit www.ibilities.com for more detailed information.
You think this App is useful? Well, write a review or tell it a friend :-)
Have a lot of fun with iPIN!
COMPLETE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
Your digital life is at risk if you aren’t using secure passwords, but you needn’t worry about carrying sensitive information around in your pocket any more thanks to eWallet.
This robust security app provides password storage on-the-go, so you can still log in to your bank account, store your credit card and PIN numbers, and lock your online life away while still having full and free access whenever you want it.
SAFETY AND SIMPLICITY
With full cloud or local full Wi-Fi synchronization (and backup) of your secure “wallets” between Android devices and desktop computers using the additional PC version (sold separately), eWallet is as convenient as it is strong. Check out its powerhouse features below, and find out more at http://www.iliumsoft.com/ewallet.
* 256-bit military-grade AES encryption
* Sync your data seamlessly over the cloud (Dropbox) or via Wi-Fi with eWallet’s PC version; or sync via Wi-Fi with eWallet's Mac version (PC and Mac versions purchased separately)
* Random password generator to keep your login details safe and secure
* Store bank account, insurance and personal details. Keep all your info close at hand, and secure
* Auto-locking feature
* Create and sync multiple wallets between computers and devices
* Customize your wallets with great-looking cards, backgrounds and categories
* AutoPass automatic password entering through built-in browser control
Ilium Software has over 17 years of mobile security software experience and is trusted by more than half a million users around the world to deliver the most comprehensive, user-friendly solution to personal data security. Don’t risk being without eWallet.
Visit http://iliumsoft.com/ewallet for more information.
eWallet 8 requires Android OS 4.0.3 or higher.
Easy, Powerful, Fast and Secure!
Personal Manager allows you to store:
• Account and Password Web
• Credit Cards
• Account and Password of your bank
• Account and Password PC
- PROTECT THE APPLICATION WITH A PASSWORD to your liking, with the ability to change it when you want and this allows you to be the only one to access the application!
- E 'was used advanced security method and therefore also in case of loss or if you want to pay your device to your friend, no one will ever access your data!!
- You can edit and / or delete the various input data at any time and with utter simplicity!
- You have inserted the ability to export and import the file containing all the information you have stored, and the database is exported to the SD card of your device and you can find it in the folder (password.manager / database / Password.db).
Copy this file to your PC or a USB to always have a backup copy that you can import into your device at any time!
Using the buttons you can copy to the clipboard of your device every single temporary password or account allowing you to paste data into other applications or websites!
*** If you have any advice on how to improve the application or graphic problems, etc. .. do not hesitate to contact me, i will solve immediately.
Presenting Password Vault, the most secure Android application to store your private and confidential information.
With Password Vault you can carry your data in your pocket wherever you go. The data is encrypted using industry standard AES algorithm and the application is password protected to ensure complete security. It is highly flexible and designed to meet your requirements with security at forefront.
You can try the 'Lite' version of application before purchasing the paid version.
* AES encryption for complete security.
* Password protection.
* Organize data by category.
* Elegant themes.
* Ease of use with fast searching and easy sharing.
* Cloud backup using Dropbox
oneSafe is a super-secure "password manager" app that lets you store all your confidential information in one place with complete security. With its stylish design, adaptable templates and intuitive user interface, the app is a breeze to use on your device putting all your personal information at your fingertips whenever and wherever you may happen to need it.
oneSafe allows you to:
• Easily create, view and edit items (passwords, web accounts, ID, credit cards, ...) and keep them well organized
• Take advantage of ready-made templates to enter details quickly
• Easily copy and paste complex usernames and passwords
• Mark any item as a favorite for quick access
• Share your data securely in a password protected archive
• Secure highly secure information in double-protection categories
• Quickly capture information using the 'Scan a Card' feature
Safe storage for:
• Usernames and passwords
• Credit card numbers
• PINs and entry codes
• Social security numbers
• Bank accounts
• Tax details
• Photos and Documents
• and much more!
• The highest level of encryption available; AES 256 to give watertight protection from any possible cyber attack
• Dropbox integration to allow synchronization with multiple devices (Android, iOS and Mac versions of oneSafe)
• Email and device backup function to safeguard your information
• Multiple authentication methods to choose from
• Ready-made categories to better organize your information
• In-built password generator to create strong passwords.
• Quickly capture information via your camera
oneSafe combines security, simplicity and elegance in a password storage application. Download it now and protect any hackers or wandering eyes from getting a sneak peek at your personal data!
This application will help you to store all your passwords easily and safely.
The only thing you have to do is to remember a master password which is used as encryption key. Each time you want to lookup a stored entry, you will use your master password to enter the application.
• Quick and easy access via one single master password
• Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) data encryption
• Backup and restore your data
• Internet or any other unnecessary permissions are NOT required
• Create strong passwords using the password generator
• Auto exit when the screen turns off
• Multi window support
Backup & Restore:
If you have multiple devices then you can have your passwords in all your devices without having to retype them.
Simply create a backup in one device and move it to another device where it can be restored using the same master password.
- To backup your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Backup database
- To restore your database please go to: Preferences > Database > Restore database
Use of permissions:
- Photos/Media/Files: This is needed in order to backup your database
- Other - close other apps: This is needed in order to exit and kill the application when the screen turns off
- If the master password is lost the stored data cannot be recovered because of the missing sync option
- The clipboard is not cleared automatically. Make sure that you clear your clipboard when you don't need its content any more
- It is strongly recommended that you backup your encrypted database at regular intervals
- You can group and sort your entries by color
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• Synchronizes encrypted data with the Cloud: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
Tags: password manager, keeper
*If your phone\tablet does not have an external sd card and you are planning to use windows app then download Password 360 Plus.
The app DOES NOT require internet permission.
-Integrated the app with Google Backup/Restore Service
-Ultra secure and accessed via master key
-PC app for free
-Sync to Windows via USB
-Search your data by drawing gestures
-Your data is saved on your phone\tablet with ultimate security
-Launch website stored in your entry
-Change font size in the list
-Import/Export(AES 128 bits encryption)
-No worries when you hard reset phone\tablet and easily restore
Windows version stores passwords in encrypted format on your PC. Launch app's web site to read user guide and install instructions.
"A powerful data encryption tool that will serve you well into the future" - Appsaddicts.com
"Attractive user interface that is similar to your iPhone's Contacts app" - BrightHub.com
"Worth Every Penny" - Paranoid Lifestyle
"A Five! ... The recently added sync capability sets this app ahead of the pack." - Uprpm
"Excellent product... Configurable, easy to use and secure... Highly recommended." - Bronxer
✓ 256-bit AES Encryption and secure password protection for 100% of your data
✓ Personalized categories to match your organizational style
✓ Customizable entries including usernames, passwords, websites, notes, etc, or create your own fields
✓ Store any information you want - no restrictive templates required!
✓ Full text searching and recently-viewed entry list
✓ Secure random password generator
✓ Quick copy / paste between applications
✓ Launch websites, telephone calls, and emails straight from App
✓ 40 professionally designed color icons for personalizing categories and entries
✓ Native look and easy to use interface
✓ Synchronization and backup over WiFi with Strip for OS X and Strip for Windows
✓ Synchronization over Dropbox™ (free Dropbox account required)
✓ Synchronization over Google Drive™ (free Google account required)
STRIP for Android is designed to work seamlessly with STRIP Desktop, a simple yet elegant application for Windows and Mac OS X. STRIP Desktop lets you synchronize your information WIFI or using Dropbox™ between multiple devices, backup data, import, and export from CSV spreadsheet files. STRIP Desktop is available as a separate purchase - check out http://getstrip.com for more details and a product tour!
If you don't use STRIP desktop you can still backup your STRIP database for free using the Dropbox or Google Drive sync feature.
SECURITY YOU CAN TRUST:
STRIP is the only Password Manager and Data Vault that uses open source, peer-reviewed full-database encryption technology. Called SQLCipher, the data store for STRIP uses established security practices like CBC mode encryption, PBKDF2 key derivation, randomized initialization vectors, and unique per-database salts. It further takes advantage of the widely trusted and peer-reviewed OpenSSL for cryptographic functions.
Even if you don't understand what all this security jargon means, you can rest assured that we do. Can you say the same about other Password Managers? Learn more at getstrip.com.
STRIP for Android permissions explained - http://zetetic.net/blog/2014/4/21/strip-for-android-permissions.html
* SMART: Designed to be simple, the more intuitive and usable as possible
* SECURE: All the internal data structure is encrypted with AES cryptography
* ISOLATED: It doesn't requires internet access or any other particular permission so it maintain the highest isolation level for your private data
* Safe copy management: It's possible to backup/restore safe copies of your encrypted archive
A free limited version "SafeBox password manager free" is available on Google Play Store.
Please, help us to improve SafeBox password manager.
If you think it is an useful tool, make a review and rate it with 5 stars.
Thank you for your support.
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore of the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of clipboard
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
- [PRO] entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- [PRO] define multiple categories for an entry
- [PRO] definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- [PRO] import/export from/to excel table
- [PRO] auto-lock
- [PRO] encrypted CSV-files
- [PRO] auto-backup to encrypted CSV
- [PRO] self-destruction
Use of rights:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For database storage.
BILLING: For In-App-Purchase of PasswordSafe Pro.
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Its needed to kill app after restoring database in order to apply security-patch from Google correctly.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: This is needed to show floating window.
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe into other languages or have got feature-requests, problems (or something like that) :)
* Copy and paste support for quickly entering your password in to websites.
* Backup/Restore your encrypted passwords to an SD card
* Security using AES Encryption and SHA hashing.
* Supports landscape and portrait orientations
* Ability to directly launch a website for an entry.
Keywords: Password, Safe, Vault, Secure, PasswordProtector, Dropbox, Password Store, credit card, Protector, Wallet, Encryption.