- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
You can use the application as simple query, or sign up and becomes part of the GYM Trainer community.
TIP: The errors that are being thrown when loading wourkouts are caused by a delay in the server, which sometimes is busy.
Total Fitness has the following sections:
Gym Exercises Guide
More than 100 different exercises to do at the gym with explanation of the exercise, info about involved muscles, images and an explanation video
Gym & Home Workouts
Different workouts that will help you to schedule your weekly work, as hard as you want or you can. You can train at the gym or at home
Different guided workouts that will allow you to practice fitness at home with this app´s help
Try to beat yourself and reach some of the goals that Total Fitness proposes you, try to reach your best training with these workouts.
Total Fitness helps you to monitorize your improvements with this section. Here, you will be able to control your BMI (body mass index), Fat %, and your strength.
Create your own workouts!
Total Fitness will help you support your work in the gym with nutrition advice so that you know what, when and how to eat to achieve your goals.
Total Fitness offers you the way to calculate your IMC, Fat %, and your Strength.
This app is free, we only ask you for your positive rating so that more people knows the app and we can keep improving it
We hope you like it!!
This app will contain Various types of Categories line
1. Bulky Body: If you want to become bulk with big muscles, you can go with this category. This category contains various types of work outs. Each and every workout is represented in Image.
2. Lean Body: If you want to become Lean with muscles, you can go with this category. This category contains various types of work outs. Each and every workout is represented in Image.
3. Fitness: If you want to become Fit , you can go with this category. This category contains various types of work outs. Each and every workout is represented in Image.
4. Six Pack: If you want Six Pack, you can go with this category. This category contains various types of work outs. Each and every workout is represented in Image.
workouts program is a great application for bodybuilding, fitness, muscle and powerlifting workouts planning application! The user-friendly interface, allows everyone to enjoy the full database of the exercises applications, which is composed of the most affected groups of muscles build. Get the most amazing results and work with anywhere!
Choose workouts program app for your workouts bodybuilding.
this plans including :
* major than 300 of the best workout training for your bodybuilding.
* List bodybuilding most often used exercises for every major muscle group.
* Instruction text with images for each exercises to maximize your muscle build.
* every exercise comes with additional images of muscles training.
* How do all the sports movement and workout exercise correctly attached illustrated.
* The time allotted to each workouts, exercises and the number of times repeated.
* The ability to set up a special program stakes exercise, workout to build muscle body and Fitness.
workout routines focus in :
* Workouts, with pre-set workout plans.
* Exercise, with major of the exercises musculation relevant and important for your muscle build.
* Exercises musculation that you can add it by yourself to build muscle.
workout routines app includes the following exercises workout about:
Neck, Shoulders, Abs, Trap, Biceps, Forearm, Chest, Quadriceps, Triceps, Lats, Middle Back, Lower Back, Glutes, Hamstrings and Calves.
workouts programme Created to help you to get bodybuilding, fitness, and build muscles.
Get healthy today with workout routines app, And do not forget to review, Enjoy.
Workout images/animations are courtesy by everkinetic.com.
KW: weights weight lifting weightlifting training fit workout crossfit p90x stronglift
This month, we give you the first four weeks of an amazing 12-week training program that you can do in your living room. Combine it with our high-protein meal plan and nothing can stop you from getting the body of your dreams
Last month, you committed to a 12-week plan to put yourself on the path to personal transformation. Four weeks into Month One of the amazing program, we’re guessing you’ve already enjoyed some notable progress: stronger arms, tighter legs, better endurance. Let’s see what else your body can do. Welcome to Month Two of your 12-week personal renovation. During this second month, we’re introducing you to one of the simplest yet greatest fitness inventions of all time: the resistance band.
In just eight weeks, you’ve made significant progress. Month One was the instrumental tune-up, using your body weight as resistance. Month Two added the melody in the form of resistance bands and plyo. Now, it’s time to end on a high note.
This month, you’ll challenge yourself head to toe with a mix of dumbbell-based exercises and high-intensity cardio. We’ve selected dumbbells as our tools of choice because they provide tons of tactical advantages:
4. Range of motion
Exercisers often fall into bad habits when doing cardio – think trudging it out on the treadmill for an hour, day after day, at the same speed. There is a better option. High-intensity interval training, or “HIIT” for short provides exactly what you need to hit your fitness goals: fat burning that lasts all day long.
HIIT involves intervals of high-intensity exercise, such as running at 90 percent of your maximum heart rate, followed by intervals of low-intensity recovery. Scientific studies reveal that there is an increase in your excess post-exercise oxygen consumption, or “EPOC” for short, following a HIIT session.
What does that mean in plain English? Basically, that your body continuously burns calories and fat at an elevated rate long after you’ve stepped off the treadmill. Also, because a HIIT session is so intense, the time you save is invaluable over the course of a training cycle.
One study conducted by scientists at the University of Western Ontario drives home the value of HIIT. They found that subjects who performed four to six 30-second sprints three times per week burned more than twice as much fat as those who jogged for 30 to 60 minutes at a steady pace. That’s an incredible difference, and one that we want to put to immediate use.
In this program, we suggest that you do your cardio after weight training, as research has shown that your results may be hindered if you precede strength training with intense cardio, but not vice versa.
• Gym Workout Programs for Men and Women
• Over 100 FREE HD video exercises for men and women
• Best price guarantee
• Unlike most systems which require tedious monthly payments, our programs contain two or free effective workouts for one low price. You may change your workout program every day, week or month
• Our Gym Programs will decrease unwanted body fat and increase muscle tone, giving you amazing results
• With these all body workouts you can train your body whenever you want and wherever you want.
• Quick and easy to train in every gym wherever you are.
• Our workouts are simple to use and your body stays in good health all the time.
• We provide nutrition tips that will help you to eat right and enjoy healthy, long lasting results
• Your body loves our workouts and it is ideal for men and women who want their body to be shape all year around.
• Video exercise guide by Certified Personal Trainers.
• All you need is a reliable internet connection to change your life and improve your health
• Get started today! Say goodbye to an unhealthy and unattractive body and hello to a new, healthier and more confident you!
If you are new to the gym and do not know where to start, then this application can be useful for you. We have compiled for you training programs in the gym, which are suitable not only for sports such as bodybuilding, powerlifting, arm wrestling, athletics, weightlifting or fitness, but also for athletics, basketball, volleyball, football, hockey, rugby and more.
To keep track of the results you can use the workout tracker, in which you add your achievements, such as weight, number of sets, the execution time, distance. After addition, you can share your results with the users of our entire sports community, as well as on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Vkontate.
For convenience, you can make your exercise program of exercises that were previously added to the tracker.
The application contains a detailed tables of:
- Calories and food composition (protein, fat and carbohydrates)
- Calories by Activity
- The glycemic index of foods
- Vitamins: functions and sources
- Protein: species and types
- Amino acids: essential and nonessential
- Minerals and trace elements
Also we have: interval timer and more useful information for bodybuilding, fitness in articles.
If there are any errors in the application, do not judge strictly and just report. Thanks
Join our sports community - GymTraining!
Choose from Upperbody, Lowerbody, or Core; and then choose sub-workouts to focus on specific muscles within these areas.
There will no longer be a pro version! This will be a 100% free application, and all the pro version features will be slowly added into the current version.
Doing the workout will make you feel stronger, healthier, improve energy and control weight. Exercise benefits every part of the body. You don't need any equipment for the workout. Complete daily workout with log.
- Free and Simple
- Most common exercises
- Workout Log
- Set Reminder
- Difficulty levels
- Animation showing how to do each exercise
keywords: fitness, workout, exercises, training, push ups, sit ups, crunches, squats, jumping jacks, high knees, lunge, bench dips, bicycle crunch, body, abs, muscle, full complete workout
Get fit with the MapMyFitness community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; log on to the web to join Challenges, connect devices and view 24/7 activity data.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
This fitness app features excellent descriptions, illustrations and videos that will make your workouts more efficient and enjoyable.
Everything you need to know about muscle gain and fat loss, this app will save you a lot of time by telling you the biggest mistakes in the gym and amazing tips.
If you have any questions about the app or about fitness feel free to email me and i will do my best to answer you questions
This app contains a lot of images that can be found on the internet.
- Complete Ladies Gym & Home Workout
- Full demonstration of each exercise step by step
- Facebook Community
- Easy to use interface
GymG FITNESS es un entrenador personal en español para las personas que se inician en el mundo de la musculación y del gimnasio, como para los aficionados y avanzados. En esta aplicación encontrarás gran cantidad de información que te ayudará a lograr tus objetivos.
La aplicación contiene lo siguiente
Guia de Ejercicios
Más de 100 ejercicios distintos para realizar en el gimnasio con explicación del ejercicio así como de los músculos
involucrados, imágenes, videos y anotación de tus avances.
25 rutinas que te ayudarán a planificar tu trabajo según el tiempo del que dispongas así como de tu objetivo. Hipertrofia, Definición, etc
GYMG FitnessPro te ayudará a apoyar tu trabajo en el gimnasio con consejos de nutrición, suplementos, etc
Dietas (version pro)
Distintos tipos de dietas separadas por calorias, y segun tu objetivo(ganar masa muscular y definición)
OBTÉN LA VERSIÓN DE PAGO SIN PUBLICIDAD Y MAS CONTENIDO
With 'HomeWork' you can be assured to have an effective and proven home workout plan!
This exercise-plan has been designed to be followed at the comfort of your home and without the need of expensive equipment.
Only using minimal equipment (a pair of adjustable dumbbells) and mostly your body weight for your workouts, this plan aims to give your body a very noticeable overhaul, focusing on all areas of your body, getting you your six pack, improved overall speed, stamina and more.
All days of the program are planned out, and the app will remind you when you have to follow your workout and when your next workout is due.
Whilst using the app, it allows you to keep track of your progress via the sets and reps counter and also has a convenient rest timer built in.
You don't have to input any data or keep track of any complicated stats and macro diet plans. This app is designed to deliver a straight forward and uncompleted, yet effective workout plan.
These are only a few of the features which the app provides you to achieve your desired fitness level:
• Every workout session is in a linear timer system and easy to follow
• Minimal interaction required with your Android phone when workout out
• All exercises are illustrated and easy to understand and to follow
• Takes you from beginner to advanced stages comfortably, but also challenges your fitness
• No need for a gym membership
• Easily doable at home
• Minimum of equipment requires (a pair of adjustable dumbbells and household items)
• Reminds you when your next workout is due
• Integrated rest and set counting system
• Integrated high intensity interval training (HITT) exercises into the workout plan
148Apps say: "Offering an extensive 16 week workout, Home Workout is a bargain for those trying to get fitter and healthier."