- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
This is the FREE version of the widely popular iOS and Android app Fitness Buddy w/ over 300+ exercises with detailed descriptions, animations and an assortment of workouts. Our FREE version already contains more content and features than all the other paid apps out there. Download for FREE and take a look! If you love it, download our paid version which contains 1700+ exercises, HD videos, body metrics tracking and much more.
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
✔ 1700+ unique exercises!
✔ 1000+ HD videos
✔ Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
✔ Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
✔ 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
✔ Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
✔ Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
✔ Quick and simple workout tracking
✔ Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
✔ Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
✔ Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
✔ Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
✔ Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
✔ Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
✔ Graph your body progress
✔ Quick email responses
✔ Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
Doing the workout will make you feel stronger, healthier, improve energy and control weight. Exercise benefits every part of the body. You don't need any equipment for the workout. Complete daily workout with log.
- Free and Simple
- Most common exercises
- Workout Log
- Set Reminder
- Difficulty levels
- Animation showing how to do each exercise
keywords: fitness, workout, exercises, training, push ups, sit ups, crunches, squats, jumping jacks, high knees, lunge, bench dips, bicycle crunch, body, abs, muscle, full complete workout
If you would like to become a beta tester for the newest versions of Simple Workout Log, join the Simple Workout Log Beta community at https://plus.google.com/communities/106652118176335449675!
View the Simple Workout Log companion site at http://www.simpleworkoutlog.com
PRO Key is now available on Play Store!
If you are looking for a fast, efficient workout tracker designed to work great for both weight lifting and cardio exercises, this is it! Simple Workout Log automatically logs the current date and time each time you start an exercise so you can compare your current exercise to the last time you completed it at just a glance so you can push to improve your results each workout.
Past exercises may be searched for, viewed, edited, and deleted using the History function.
Simple Workout Log was designed for the sole purpose of eliminating the need for paper workout journals in hopes of making life easier while at the gym.
To eliminate ads, check out the PRO Key available on the Play Store!
Thank you everyone for your constructive feedback! Your positive comments keep the FREE updates coming!
Featured in AndroidTapp's best apps of April 2013! http://www.androidtapp.com/20-best-android-apps-games-april-2013/#Apps6
Here's what our users have to say:
"Perfect Well Rounded App for any Athlete - This is by far the best fitness app I have ever come across and I've tried out quite a few. Simply put, this has everything you will need to help you accomplish your fitness goals."
"Cream of the crop - Fantastic application makes for a lot of variety when your working out. Takes the prep work and boredom out of the whole process. Get it and get in the gym!"
Gymprovise is a Workout Tracker, Workout Planner, Exercise Directory, Weight Tracker, Progress Tracker & General Workout App. It makes it EASY to PLAN, TRACK, and REVIEW all your fitness activity, in the gym & outdoors. Gymprovise is a workout app with many features to suit everyone - from novices to advanced bodybuilders. See why it's the best Workout App!
Intuitive, battery saving, great looking UI!
-UI integrates perfectly with Android ICS (4.0) & Jelly Bean (4.1/4.2), and works with older versions too!
-Dark scheme, conserves battery life so you phone doesn't die in the Gym!
HUGE Exercise Database!
-Over FIVE HUNDRED Strength/Weightlifting/Cardio/Stretching Exercises - with instructions & clear, sharp illustrations. More with updates!
-Get the Exercise you want with Exercise Equipment Filter/Advanced Search
-Create Exercises if what you need isn't in the Database!
POWERFUL Routine Planning
-Create a customized Routine in minutes! Routine can be ANY length of time, not just weekly!
-Routine Creation features for all kinds of Routines - Weight Training, Bodybuilding, Strength Training, Crossfit®, Bulking, Cutting, General Fitness,Sports-specific routines!
-Advanced Training - Supersets/Drop Sets!
-10 built-in Routines! Available for beginners/intermediate/advanced trainers and support Muscle Building, Bodybuilding, Weight Loss & General Fitness goals
-Setup Variable Workouts to mix up your Training, whilst still being consistent with the goals of a structured Routine!
EASY Workout Tracking
Effortlessly track the perfect Workout in real time, in the gym or outdoors. Mix up your Workout for variety, and edit in real time!
-Integrated Exercise Rest Timer & Stopwatch!
-Modify your Workout on-the-fly!
-EASY per-exercise units conversion! No more messing with calculators, or doing mental gymnastics!
-Alternative Exercise Substitution, for when an Exercise is taken!
-Track Cardio Duration/Distance/Calories/Average HR!
-View Last Logs/Personal Bests - while you rest!
-SMASH your PB - with our 1RM calculator!
Plus we've got
Weight Tracking,Body Fat Tracking,Measurement Tracking
-Easily track Weight, Body Fat %, BMI, & Body Measurements!
-L/R sided Measurement Tracking supported so you can track symmetry!
Progress Tracking & Charts
-View a snapshot of your Profile, Stats, Weight, & progress
-View progress in your Program, your favorite Exercises, and Measurements!
-Crystal Clear Charts for Weight, Exercises, Measurements, whole Workouts, & more!
Fitness Cloud Storage & Logs Export
-With your Gymprovise Account, backup your data to the cloud, so it's never lost - even if you change devices!
-Your data is yours to export ANYTIME!
Built in Sharing
-Share Workout via Facebook/Twitter/Google+
-For quick reference!
Try it and see why it's THE NUMBER ONE Workout Tracker, Workout Planner, Routine Manager, Fitness and Gym App on the Market! You won't be disappointed.
The user friendly interface, lets everyone take full advantage of application’s exercise database, which is composed from most relevant groups of muscles. Get more amazing results and efficient work out in your gym or anywhere else!
Choosing Bodybuilding Workout app for your workouts, you will get:
- More than 80 exercises with video support for every workout.
- List of most often used weight training exercises for each major muscle group.
- A text instruction with pictures for each exercise.
- An exercise database that extends after each update.
-An exercise database that utilizes the most popular workout tools like, barbell, crossbar, dumbbells, bars, etc.
- Ability to keep and track data about your weights and repetitions for each performed exercise.
- Each exercise comes with additional pictures of the trained muscles.
- Interactive graphs for your workouts progress, by: performance, weights and repetitions.
- Ability to keep the history of all your performed exercises.
- Built-in timer with audio support, and intervals of: 30s, 45s, 60s, 90s, 120s, 180s.
- Built-in calendar, that automatically marks all your workout days to help you achieve your goal
- Ability to add photos to custom exercises from your gallery.
- Ability to delete photos from a custom exercise and change them.
- Ability to choose between metric and imperial systems.
Bodybuilding Workout is concentrated in three main categories:
- EXERCISES, with most relevant and important workouts.
- WORKOUTS, with pre-set plans for 2 days, 3 days, and 4 days per week.
- CUSTOM, workouts that you can add by yourself.
Major muscle groups:
Pre-set plans for:
Custom workout plans:
- Set your workout plan by days
- Add workouts
- Add own exercises to workouts
- Sort workouts as you want
Total Fitness has the following sections:
Gym Exercises Guide
More than 100 different exercises to do at the gym with explanation of the exercise, info about involved muscles, images and an explanation video
Gym & Home Workouts
Different workouts that will help you to schedule your weekly work, as hard as you want or you can. You can train at the gym or at home
Different guided workouts that will allow you to practice fitness at home with this app´s help
Try to beat yourself and reach some of the goals that Total Fitness proposes you, try to reach your best training with these workouts.
Total Fitness helps you to monitorize your improvements with this section. Here, you will be able to control your BMI (body mass index), Fat %, and your strength.
Create your own workouts!
Total Fitness will help you support your work in the gym with nutrition advice so that you know what, when and how to eat to achieve your goals.
Total Fitness offers you the way to calculate your IMC, Fat %, and your Strength.
This app is free, we only ask you for your positive rating so that more people knows the app and we can keep improving it
We hope you like it!!
This month, we give you the first four weeks of an amazing 12-week training program that you can do in your living room. Combine it with our high-protein meal plan and nothing can stop you from getting the body of your dreams
Last month, you committed to a 12-week plan to put yourself on the path to personal transformation. Four weeks into Month One of the amazing program, we’re guessing you’ve already enjoyed some notable progress: stronger arms, tighter legs, better endurance. Let’s see what else your body can do. Welcome to Month Two of your 12-week personal renovation. During this second month, we’re introducing you to one of the simplest yet greatest fitness inventions of all time: the resistance band.
In just eight weeks, you’ve made significant progress. Month One was the instrumental tune-up, using your body weight as resistance. Month Two added the melody in the form of resistance bands and plyo. Now, it’s time to end on a high note.
This month, you’ll challenge yourself head to toe with a mix of dumbbell-based exercises and high-intensity cardio. We’ve selected dumbbells as our tools of choice because they provide tons of tactical advantages:
4. Range of motion
Exercisers often fall into bad habits when doing cardio – think trudging it out on the treadmill for an hour, day after day, at the same speed. There is a better option. High-intensity interval training, or “HIIT” for short provides exactly what you need to hit your fitness goals: fat burning that lasts all day long.
HIIT involves intervals of high-intensity exercise, such as running at 90 percent of your maximum heart rate, followed by intervals of low-intensity recovery. Scientific studies reveal that there is an increase in your excess post-exercise oxygen consumption, or “EPOC” for short, following a HIIT session.
What does that mean in plain English? Basically, that your body continuously burns calories and fat at an elevated rate long after you’ve stepped off the treadmill. Also, because a HIIT session is so intense, the time you save is invaluable over the course of a training cycle.
One study conducted by scientists at the University of Western Ontario drives home the value of HIIT. They found that subjects who performed four to six 30-second sprints three times per week burned more than twice as much fat as those who jogged for 30 to 60 minutes at a steady pace. That’s an incredible difference, and one that we want to put to immediate use.
In this program, we suggest that you do your cardio after weight training, as research has shown that your results may be hindered if you precede strength training with intense cardio, but not vice versa.
Based on the best selling book by Mark Lauren, the bodyweight exercises in this app have been used to create society’s leanest, strongest, most confident people. Mark honed his program for a decade while preparing nearly a thousand soldiers for the extreme demands of the most elite levels of the U.S. Special Operations.
Use this mobile companion to reference over 200 different body weight exercises!
Need to spice up your workouts? Mark Lauren's proven training techniques are now available to you in the form of timers for Tabatas, Supersets, Stappers, Interval Sets, and Ladders. Let Mark Lauren guide you through workouts and tell you exactly when to workout and when to rest. Get into shape with as little as 30 minutes a day!
The app installs with a comprehensive photo library of over 200 different bodyweight exercises. By installing the FREE 'YAYOG Video Pack' app from Google Play you get access to high quality video of Mark demonstrating every exercise. The video plays during workouts to help you keep your form as you exercise.
This app also integrates with the 'Mark Lauren's DVD' series of apps on Google Play (available to purchase separately) to give you access to full video workouts. The warm-up and cool down videos are available for FREE, the circuits, timed sets and ladders packs are available as separate purchases at three different difficulty levels (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced).
** PERMISSIONS **
The app requires microphone and record audio permission for the new voice recognition feature that is available for evaluation in this version of the app. You can choose to run variable set ladders using voice commands (higher, lower) to increase and decrease reps, rather than pressing buttons on screen.
** PERMISSIONS **
We are continually updating and improving the app so stay tuned for more updates.
You can keep up to date with development on the YAYOG app for Android through the 'YAYOG Android App Beta' community on Google+. There you can also sign up to the beta testing program to receive the latest beta test version automatically on your device via Google Play.
With over 110 great exercises (Including 40 Abdominal exercises get the best full body exercise guide on Android !
With 10 separate body parts with dedicated exercise guides for each this is the best full body exercise guide on the Android market and will get you on your way to that perfect body you have always wanted !
You now have the ability to save your favourite exercises to the main page of the app for quick lookup of exercises.
Purchasing this app helps support the ongoing development of the free app and does not include advertisements you will also get new updates days before the free version of this app.
★ Major Features:
• 200+ professional exercise tutorial videos
• Over 600,000 combinations of workouts generated
• Select up to 8 muscle groups, and prepare to be amazed by the robust selection of tutorials we have provided for you
• Professional personal trainers will help you maximize your workout and teach you how to safely use the equipment
• A sleek and easy to use muscle generator will help you find the perfect workout
• Unhappy with the generated routine? Press a button, get a new one
• We take the guesswork out of working out
• Muscle Groups: Abs, Back, Biceps, Chest, Forearms, Legs, Shoulders, Triceps
★ Email us at Support@gymgenieapp.com
★ Visit www.MuscleProdigy.com for more workout guidance
Workout images/animations are courtesy by everkinetic.com.
KW: weights weight lifting weightlifting training fit workout crossfit p90x stronglift
Learn all the exercises with our in depth tutorials. Monitor your progress over time with the workout chart so you can compare your fitness with fellow Spartans!
- Animated tutorials
- Video tutorial
- Stopwatch timer
- Workout progress chart
- Workout history log
- Share workouts via Facebook/Twitter
- Beginners and Intermediate workouts for someone with moderate fitness
App suggestions and improvements are always welcome.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/The300Workout
Please consult a doctor first before trying out any new workout programs.
Spend two minutes to enter your workout and... that's it ... everything else is done by Gymme.
Gymme will automatically tell you what's your next workout! Record your performance (enter weight/reps/sets), leave yourself a comment/note (optional), use the rest timer for precise rest periods before the next set or exercise.
Gymme will automatically save a log of your session!
A great 1RM tool will calculate indirect maximals and correct weights per reps/set
- preloaded workout ready to use for beginners and intermediate
- 500+ exercises (with images). You can add custom exercises, set your favorites and manage Selector information (eg: seat position)
- SEND/SHARE WORKOUTS! You can send a workout to a friend or, if you're a personal trainer, send it to your clients
- PRINT & SEND workouts by email
- Personal Trainer Mode: each clients has his own wo and measures' archive
- Widget for under-trained muscle groups! (Pro ONLY)
- WORKOUT GENERATOR! Enter 4 simple parameters and Gymme will build a workout for you!
- Manage every kind of workout: Drop set, supersets, tri-sets, timed sets, muscle failure,21s
- accurate calculation of expected workout duration
- accurate calculation of expected workout intensity
- powerful performance logging and progress charting engine (eg: Analyze your workouts for Muscle Group - Volume, Muscle Group - Rest, Training intensity, Physical progression (Weight, body measurements), and many many more!
- automatically load the next routine to be performed (for that week) and automatically load the next exercise to be performed during that workout session
- use you're own style for recording weights (eg: one side, both sides, both sides + barbell)
- save and inspect your workout logs
- accurate kcal burst calculation (per set/exercise/routine)
- in-line editing of sets during workout
- multiple countdown timers
- benchmark: Best performances archive
- wide range of options
- backup/restore your data
- custom exercise groups
- import workouts from offline archive (device resident)
*New* French language added!
*New* Tabata Timer added!
German and Italian languages added.
Install "Gym Book" on your Android-device and get access to the following:
- Creation of a training program with an arbitrary number of training days
- The establishment of various training cycles
- Conducting training of the selected training program
- Mapping of growth results in the exercises in each set
- Display statistics after the completion of training
- Maintenance of statistics of the results of training
- Charting, mapping the dynamics of change in weight training
- Plotting on a monthly average
- Import and export training history
- View the table classification standards of various federations, as well as create their own tables, specifications and work with them
- The presence of short instructions to get started fast and detailed assistance to all sections of the application
- Planning of training (sets and reps)
- 1RM (repeat maximum) calculator
- Timers rest time between sets and exercises
- Maintenance of measurement (anthropometric parameters and photos)
- Exercises guide, info about 250 exercises
Features of this application:
- Intuitive user interface
- Does not require action to distract the user from the training process
- A simple implementation
- High-speed data processing
- High relatedness data
- Supports all modern versions of the operating system Android, starting with version 2.1
This is full version with unlimited checkpoints count.
Whether you want to build muscle, lose fat, or improve your body in any way, the one thing we all have in common is that we want to get the BEST results as FAST as possible.
How do we do that? Simple. It starts with using the most effective workout routine there is.
Gym Pocket Personal Trainer, my complete mass building solution is guaranteed to pack on muscle on even the skinniest, most genetically cursed guys around and to help you to lose the extra body fat!
What you will find in this app?
- 3 month bodybuilding plan
- meal plan
- chart to watch your progress
- the most effective 70exercises to pack serious muscles
- tips to build muscles
- motivational quotes
- supplements and nutrition information
With 'HomeWork' you can be assured to have an effective and proven home workout plan!
This exercise-plan has been designed to be followed at the comfort of your home and without the need of expensive equipment.
Only using minimal equipment (a pair of adjustable dumbbells) and mostly your body weight for your workouts, this plan aims to give your body a very noticeable overhaul, focusing on all areas of your body, getting you your six pack, improved overall speed, stamina and more.
All days of the program are planned out, and the app will remind you when you have to follow your workout and when your next workout is due.
Whilst using the app, it allows you to keep track of your progress via the sets and reps counter and also has a convenient rest timer built in.
You don't have to input any data or keep track of any complicated stats and macro diet plans. This app is designed to deliver a straight forward and uncompleted, yet effective workout plan.
These are only a few of the features which the app provides you to achieve your desired fitness level:
• Every workout session is in a linear timer system and easy to follow
• Minimal interaction required with your Android phone when workout out
• All exercises are illustrated and easy to understand and to follow
• Takes you from beginner to advanced stages comfortably, but also challenges your fitness
• No need for a gym membership
• Easily doable at home
• Minimum of equipment requires (a pair of adjustable dumbbells and household items)
• Reminds you when your next workout is due
• Integrated rest and set counting system
• Integrated high intensity interval training (HITT) exercises into the workout plan
148Apps say: "Offering an extensive 16 week workout, Home Workout is a bargain for those trying to get fitter and healthier."