Learn all the exercises with our in depth tutorials. Monitor your progress over time with the workout chart so you can compare your fitness with fellow Spartans!
- Animated tutorials
- Video tutorial
- Stopwatch timer
- Workout progress chart
- Workout history log
- Share workouts via Facebook/Twitter
- Beginners and Intermediate workouts for someone with moderate fitness
App suggestions and improvements are always welcome.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/The300Workout
Please consult a doctor first before trying out any new workout programs.
* manage workout plans and gym routines like circle training or pyramid workout for weight lifting/bodybuilding
* expandable exercise database with replaceable thumbnails, levels of difficulty, information on physical strain, color coding, video access
* log auto-fill support with historical workout values after exercise selection (comfortable log pre-filling)
* quick selection system via favourites and filters
* quick overview of the latest performance values of an exercise when logging
* manage notifications of training records or individual goals and limits
* manage sporting and physical goals
* monitor and evaluate progress on statistics or charts by using multiple filters and presentation options
* cross-comparison, for example comparison, analysis and interpretation of sports performance and results with body data
* use built-in logbook templates for weight training/bodybuilding, cardio, body measurements, etc.
* optimized calorie consumption notification with intensity level classification in consideration of the user profile
* share training results on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
* customizable look
* lots of extras
Check out the extended FitFrame version of GymFrame, if you need additional GPS outdoor sport tracking package.
With over 110 great exercises (Including 40 Abdominal exercises get the best full body exercise guide on Android !
With 10 separate body parts with dedicated exercise guides for each this is the best full body exercise guide on the Android market and will get you on your way to that perfect body you have always wanted !
You now have the ability to save your favourite exercises to the main page of the app for quick lookup of exercises.
Purchasing this app helps support the ongoing development of the free app and does not include advertisements you will also get new updates days before the free version of this app.
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
This is the FREE version of the widely popular iOS and Android app Fitness Buddy w/ over 300+ exercises with detailed descriptions, animations and an assortment of workouts. Our FREE version already contains more content and features than all the other paid apps out there. Download for FREE and take a look! If you love it, download our paid version which contains 1700+ exercises, HD videos, body metrics tracking and much more.
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
✔ 1700+ unique exercises!
✔ 1000+ HD videos
✔ Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
✔ Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
✔ 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
✔ Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
✔ Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
✔ Quick and simple workout tracking
✔ Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
✔ Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
✔ Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
✔ Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
✔ Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
✔ Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
✔ Graph your body progress
✔ Quick email responses
✔ Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
Simple and easy to use. You can add your own workout and save it in.
With Few Clicks and your workout is SAVED!.
In Addition, a little Motivation button to motivate you to hit the gym.
Feel free to email or announce any bug or anything.
"Pain is just Weakness leaving your body"
Featured in AndroidTapp's best apps of April 2013! http://www.androidtapp.com/20-best-android-apps-games-april-2013/#Apps6
Here's what our users have to say:
"Perfect Well Rounded App for any Athlete - This is by far the best fitness app I have ever come across and I've tried out quite a few. Simply put, this has everything you will need to help you accomplish your fitness goals."
"Cream of the crop - Fantastic application makes for a lot of variety when your working out. Takes the prep work and boredom out of the whole process. Get it and get in the gym!"
Gymprovise is a Workout Tracker, Workout Planner, Exercise Directory, Weight Tracker, Progress Tracker & General Workout App. It makes it EASY to PLAN, TRACK, and REVIEW all your fitness activity, in the gym & outdoors. Gymprovise is a workout app with many features to suit everyone - from novices to advanced bodybuilders. See why it's the best Workout App!
Intuitive, battery saving, great looking UI!
-UI integrates perfectly with Android ICS (4.0) & Jelly Bean (4.1/4.2), and works with older versions too!
-Dark scheme, conserves battery life so you phone doesn't die in the Gym!
HUGE Exercise Database!
-Over FIVE HUNDRED Strength/Weightlifting/Cardio/Stretching Exercises - with instructions & clear, sharp illustrations. More with updates!
-Get the Exercise you want with Exercise Equipment Filter/Advanced Search
-Create Exercises if what you need isn't in the Database!
POWERFUL Routine Planning
-Create a customized Routine in minutes! Routine can be ANY length of time, not just weekly!
-Routine Creation features for all kinds of Routines - Weight Training, Bodybuilding, Strength Training, Crossfit®, Bulking, Cutting, General Fitness,Sports-specific routines!
-Advanced Training - Supersets/Drop Sets!
-10 built-in Routines! Available for beginners/intermediate/advanced trainers and support Muscle Building, Bodybuilding, Weight Loss & General Fitness goals
-Setup Variable Workouts to mix up your Training, whilst still being consistent with the goals of a structured Routine!
EASY Workout Tracking
Effortlessly track the perfect Workout in real time, in the gym or outdoors. Mix up your Workout for variety, and edit in real time!
-Integrated Exercise Rest Timer & Stopwatch!
-Modify your Workout on-the-fly!
-EASY per-exercise units conversion! No more messing with calculators, or doing mental gymnastics!
-Alternative Exercise Substitution, for when an Exercise is taken!
-Track Cardio Duration/Distance/Calories/Average HR!
-View Last Logs/Personal Bests - while you rest!
-SMASH your PB - with our 1RM calculator!
Plus we've got
Weight Tracking,Body Fat Tracking,Measurement Tracking
-Easily track Weight, Body Fat %, BMI, & Body Measurements!
-L/R sided Measurement Tracking supported so you can track symmetry!
Progress Tracking & Charts
-View a snapshot of your Profile, Stats, Weight, & progress
-View progress in your Program, your favorite Exercises, and Measurements!
-Crystal Clear Charts for Weight, Exercises, Measurements, whole Workouts, & more!
Fitness Cloud Storage & Logs Export
-With your Gymprovise Account, backup your data to the cloud, so it's never lost - even if you change devices!
-Your data is yours to export ANYTIME!
Built in Sharing
-Share Workout via Facebook/Twitter/Google+
-For quick reference!
Try it and see why it's THE NUMBER ONE Workout Tracker, Workout Planner, Routine Manager, Fitness and Gym App on the Market! You won't be disappointed.
Total Fitness has the following sections:
Gym Exercises Guide
More than 100 different exercises to do at the gym with explanation of the exercise, info about involved muscles, images and an explanation video
Gym & Home Workouts
Different workouts that will help you to schedule your weekly work, as hard as you want or you can. You can train at the gym or at home
Different guided workouts that will allow you to practice fitness at home with this app´s help
Try to beat yourself and reach some of the goals that Total Fitness proposes you, try to reach your best training with these workouts.
Total Fitness helps you to monitorize your improvements with this section. Here, you will be able to control your BMI (body mass index), Fat %, and your strength.
Total Fitness offers you the way to calculate your IMC, Fat %, and your Strength.
This app is free, we only ask you for your positive rating so that more people knows the app and we can keep improving it
We hope you like it!!
Table of calories and food composition (protein, fat and carbohydrates)
Calories by Activity
The glycemic index of foods
Vitamins: functions and sources
Protein: species and types
Amino acids: essential and nonessential
Minerals and trace elements
If there are any errors in the application, do not judge strictly and just report. Thanks
Dieting is the practice of eating food in a regulated fashion to decrease, maintain, or increase body weight.
Dieting is often used in combination with physical exercise to lose weight in those who are overweight or obese.
Diets can also be used to maintain a stable body weight.
You can choose your own diet plan to maintain your body.
* Built-in BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator. Track your BMI
* Set your weight goal and Diet Diary will help you create a plan to get there!
* Track all major nutrients, track exercises, view progress reports.
* Track calories, nutrients & water.
* Huge food database.
* Track your food, activity, and weight.
The WorkIt gym workout tracker app for android provides a quick and easy to use solution for logging your workout exercises. It comes pre-loaded with over 150 different weight training and cardio exercises, complete with animations and descriptions. You also have the ability to create your own exercises to try out in the gym! Create your own workout routines by grouping together exercises, and track your progress as you lift! All your lifts are automatically logged as your work out and can be reviewed and edited at will! Statistics are also kept for each individual exercise!
+ Over 150 Exercise animations and descriptions
+ Exercises ordered by target muscle group
+ Search function to find exercises
+ Create your own exercises
+ Keep track of weight and reps for each lift
+ Keep track of duration, calories burned, distance traveled for cardio exercises
+ Create your own workout routine
+ Add a description to your workout routine
+ Set days for specific workout routines
+ Calendar to view and edit workout logs
+ Graphs automatically keep track of max weight lifted and max reps
+ View statistics such as averages and maximums for each exercise
+ No special permissions required
+ Fast, Responsive and Easy to use so that you can workout in the gym without hassle!
Everything you need to know about muscle gain and fat loss, this app will save you a lot of time by telling you the biggest mistakes in the gym and amazing tips.
If you have any questions about the app or about fitness feel free to email me and i will do my best to answer you questions
This app contains a lot of images that can be found on the internet.
➤ More than 350 Pilates workout videos; new videos are added every day!
➤ Pilates exercises for beginners, intermediate and advanced!
➤ Exercises demonstrated by certified Pilates instructors!
➤ Videos with Pilates workouts, instructions and advice!
Anyone can work out with this amazing free training app because the exercises are adjusted for beginner, intermediate or advanced level of total body workouts. 'Pilates Workout Exercises' contains a carefully chosen compilation of exercise videos that will help you build muscle but also lose wight. Instructions given in videos are clear and simple, and all the exercises are demonstrated by certified Pilates instructors. Download this top free app today and start building a great body!
Whether you are a fan of cardio training or weight lifting, you already know that any kind of physical activity is highly beneficial for your physical and emotional health. Exercises with dumbbells or working out with a ball can really make a difference in shaping your body without burdening your bones and joints. These exercise ball workouts will therefore help you achieve your training goals in the best possible way – you will lose excess weight and you will gain muscle mass.
In “Pilates exercises”, the quality of movement is valued over quantity of repetitions. Proper breathing is essential, and helps you execute movements with maximum power and efficiency. “Full body workout” develops a strong center of the body, also known as the 'core'. It consists of the deep abdominal muscles along with the muscles closest to the spine. As opposed to conventional workouts, Pilates elongates and strengthens, improving muscle elasticity and joint mobility. A body provided with balanced strength and flexibility workouts is less likely to be injured.
You should also know that Pilates exercises condition the whole body, even the ankles and feet. As a result, no muscle group is over trained or under trained. Your entire musculature is evenly balanced and conditioned, helping you enjoy daily activities and sports with greater ease, better performance and less chance of injury. That is why so many professional sportsmen and elite athletes now use exercises with ball as a part of their daily workout routine. Download this awesome exercise app for your mobile phone and start creating a strong and healthy body today!
Nowadays, there are many training programs that you can find on the internet. We have carefully chosen a collection of the best exercise videos to include in this workout app. Use it and you will see for yourself the benefits of Pilates. Since Pilates is an extremely flexible training system, the range of difficulty goes from beginner to advanced. Therefor, we recommend that you start now!
500+ weight lifting and cardio exercises. Create custom exercises with pictures and text. Add custom gym equipment. Filter by difficulty, equipment, body area such as legs or arms and by muscle name such as abs, core, biceps, chest, shoulders, glutes and calves.
17 example routines are included focusing on beginners, intermediate muscle building, core, strength training, and travel. Create custom routines for weight training, general workout, strength training, bodybuilding. Advanced routine options include supersetting, drag and drop reordering, organizing routines into folders, resuming, rest timers.
Log an exercise or whole weight training routine. Workout logs are viewed in table and chart formats. Charts types include "One Rep Max", "Maximum Weight", "Total Volume", "Exercise Duration", "Longest Exercise Time", "Total Exercise Time", "Exercise Intensity" and many more. Logs can be exported and emailed in multiple formats.
Set your fitness goals, update current records, graph and export.
✓ Vital Statistics: Weight, BMI, Body fat, Pulse, Blood Pressure, Glucose and user-defined
✓ Body Measurements: Neck, Shoulders, Arms, Forearms, Chest, Waist, Hips, and custom
✓ Benchmark Exercises: Add your own such as Bench Press and Squat
Gym Tools (standalone)
✓ Stopwatch - with logging and export functionality of laps and times
✓ Countdown timer - use with any timed exercise in the gym
✓ Repetition calculator - calculate One Rep Max (1RM) based on a known weight & reps
✓ BMI Calculator - Body mass index
✓ Barbell Tools - Calculate plates for a given weight and vice versa
Multiple people can now use the same app at the gym. Records such as workout logs, progress logs, customizable benchmark exercises, and other health settings are associated with profiles.
We help you discover new weightlifting and cardio exercises with easy search and filtering. Create your own gym routines with custom goals and supersets or follow the built-in ones. Track workout progress with charts and graphs. Track vital statistics such bmi, body fat, blood pressure, pulse, glucose and weight tracker. Record your body measurements such as chest, arms, waist and gym benchmark exercises such as push ups, pull ups, and bench press. Utilize stopwatch and countdown timer tools for other gym tasks. Try "Gymrat: Workout Tracker & Log", a gym workout planner and journal / log and see why it is the best workout organizer and fitness app available for bodybuilding, weight lifting, weight training, strength training, cardio training, and general fitness.
• Vibrate: rest timer can vibrate and ring
• Internet & Storage: exercise image download and storage
• Network State: checking WiFi availability for exercise image download
Other KW: workout tracker, workout log, workout trainer, workouts, weightlifting, bodybuilding, progress, routine, weight training, body building, weight lifting
No need to carry notepad to gym anymore - use your phone or tablet with Mighty! Be mobile!
Well, probably you already were using similar app for logging exercises. We've been too, and found existing apps to be too complicated. And thus, we've created Mighty.
Our unique features are:
- Logging screen, which shows 10 previous workouts for chosen exercise, so you don't have to remember what weights you were using. Clicking on any old record would substitute your current input, so you don't have to enter weight and reps if you've done them on a previous workout;
- You always see your one-repetition maximum for today and for previous workouts - so it's much easier to track your progress and it also motivates you well!
- Shortcuts to youtube and google, allowing you to instantly find description of an exercise;
- Slider for quick choosing weight and reps;
- Drag and drop interface for filling days with exercises - you always see all days in your routine and all exercises, so you won't have troubles with clicking back and forth to fill day with exercises, but only use quick nice gestures;
- Filter, which allows multiple muscles selection;
- Start your workout right from the very first screen of our app - it can't be easier and quicker;
- You don't have routines yet? That's ok! Use our free workout feature!
And of course, you can create custom exercises, routines and days, view history of executed exercises, use rest timer, and more.
Note: currently Mighty - Workout Log continues to be under development. All mentioned features are working, but there will be much more of them in the nearest future. Give our app a try right now! And then, let us know what do you think of Mighty - Workout Log.
More from developer
With 'HomeWork' you can be assured to have an effective and proven home workout plan!
This exercise-plan has been designed to be followed at the comfort of your home and without the need of expensive equipment.
Only using minimal equipment (a pair of adjustable dumbbells) and mostly your body weight for your workouts, this plan aims to give your body a very noticeable overhaul, focusing on all areas of your body, getting you your six pack, improved overall speed, stamina and more.
All days of the program are planned out, and the app will remind you when you have to follow your workout and when your next workout is due.
Whilst using the app, it allows you to keep track of your progress via the sets and reps counter and also has a convenient rest timer built in.
You don't have to input any data or keep track of any complicated stats and macro diet plans. This app is designed to deliver a straight forward and uncompleted, yet effective workout plan.
These are only a few of the features which the app provides you to achieve your desired fitness level:
• Every workout session is in a linear timer system and easy to follow
• Minimal interaction required with your Android phone when workout out
• All exercises are illustrated and easy to understand and to follow
• Takes you from beginner to advanced stages comfortably, but also challenges your fitness
• No need for a gym membership
• Easily doable at home
• Minimum of equipment requires (a pair of adjustable dumbbells and household items)
• Reminds you when your next workout is due
• Integrated rest and set counting system
• Integrated high intensity interval training (HITT) exercises into the workout plan
148Apps say: "Offering an extensive 16 week workout, Home Workout is a bargain for those trying to get fitter and healthier."