Great concept, I love the design and difficulty. Couple of constructive points, game does not override phones sleep function, interrupting the game intermittently if I forget to tap the screen, also was discussed that there might be a sensitivity slider in the future which I believe would greatly benefit the game.
It's fun to play I can see it being addicting. I think you should find a way to personalize the ball or if it could show emotion or damage from hitting the walls.
Classic and fun marble game, honestly it's a little slice of nostalgia! Fun game to play when you have down time, especially for puzzle lovers!
This is a nice piece of work. With a little more polish it will shine like a jewel. Fun little mazes you can do on a break.
Great game! Easy to pick up and play, and way more depth than traditional marble maze games.
Interesting take on a classic labyrinth game. It forces you to explore rather than simply seek an exit.
1.0.1 - Quality of Life Patch #1
* Sensitivity Slider to control marble acceleration rate
* Help overlay to show icons for pickups and key level features
* Improved and expanded Help menu
* Improved particle system feedback
* Improved shadows to work as a tilt indicator
* Bug Fixes for in-game zoom, end of level ratings, audio
* Change: Due to Unity updates, minimum Android version is now 4.1 'Jelly Bean'