By buying the app you will not only get a unique experience of Middle-earth on your Android device, you will also help support the project. Updating and developing LotrProject takes many hours of work each month and hosting the website costs a lot of money. Your help to keep the site up and running without advertisements is greatly appreciated.
- Gigantic family tree of characters
- Interactive maps of Middle-earth and Beleriand with locations, events and character paths
- Interactive timeline with events
- Latest news from TheOneRing.net, Middle-Earth News and many more sources.
- Today in Middle-Earth
- Database of quotes
- Statistics on Middle-earth
- Encyclopedia of characters (currently being expanded)
- Latest on LotR from Reddit, Tumblr and Twitter.
Lord of the Rings Project, commonly shortened LotrProject, is a creative web project dedicated to the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. It is perhaps most known for the extensive and ever updating genealogy, the historical timeline of Middle-Earth, the interactive maps and the statistics of the population of Middle-Earth.
LotrProject was published in January 2012 by Emil Johansson with the genealogy as the only feature. To much surprise it gained a lot of attention, with mentions in the Guardian, TIME Magazine and Wired, which spurred the development of the site. Since then the project has expanded to become a creative outlet for Emil and now features several interactive Tolkien related projects.
Ever wondered how many minifigures you had, even a place to keep track of all your figures? Have you wanted to compare your collection with your friends? Well now you can keep up with your own ever-growing collection and take it with you anywhere you go. There are hundreds of minifigures already in the app, but there are plenty more to come such as:
- Harry Potter Minifigures
- Indiana Jones Minifigures
- Lord of the Rings Minifigures
- Lone Ranger Minifigures
- Pirates of the Caribbean Minifigures
- Each minifigure can be checked off (and saved), if you have it.
- Each minifigure comes with their rarity value
This application is in no way affiliated or sponsored by The LEGO® Company (Trademark).
Use an unique application to keep trace of your entire lego collection. Handle and tag owned and wanted sets, figs... even for retired, promotional and special sets not listed elsewhere.
The advanced search allows you to find sets and figs by name, number, year, theme...or just use the barcode scanning feature.
Need instructions / guide ? View or save set instruction's on your phone !
Custom your user interface, just imagine (display all your collection, minifgures only, stored sorted options, currencies used...).
All stored informations are linked to your brickset.com account (free & needed to use advanced functionnalities).
Available in english, french and german.
If you experience any difficulty with the app, just tell me and I can investigate and resolve the issue for you.
Android's permissions summary :
- android.permission.CAMERA for barcode scanning
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to save instructions and image cache data
- android.permission.INTERNET to retrieve data through internet
keywords : lego collection, legos, games, brick, bricks, guide, star wars, legoland, lego system, mindstorms, ninjago, city, catalog, minifigures, minifig, hobbit, chima, lord of the rings, instructions, collection, brickset, lugnet, bricklink, friends, brickshelf, mega bloks, toy, toys, Duplo, Parts, Sets, Technic, trains, Construction, scans, reference, lego minifigures collection for android
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this app.
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s Harry Potter community and rank them in trending order
- Search: Harry Potter articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the Harry Potter community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
Potter,” “Doctor Who,” and dozens more! Pensacon is set to be held at The Crowne Plaza Grand Hotel and the Pensacola Bay Center February 21-23, 2014
When Downloaded: Please Find the Refresh all data button ( found under the icon with the there vertical dots at the main screen or " Home " screen) to ensure that you are up-to-date with all the content as it is updating on a daily basis.
**** We all especially children are big fan of HARRY POTTER, so, here goes one of the best paint apps which cover almost all characters from HARRY POTTER movie. ******
- Separate Graphics for Harry Potter, Hermoini and Ron
- 30+ colouring pages
- Colouring pages of all your favourite characters of harry potter
- Download image after colour
- Select from variety of colours
- A lot of attractive colours are available
Converted image can be saved to folder Hieroglyphs on SD Card. (Menu->Save image)
Some simple rules:
-The conversion is only approximate. Only one sign and few two sign hieroglyphics are used.
-Numbers are ignored.
-Space between words is ignored
-Max 30 letters
This application will help you find new sets for the construction.
Show the percentage sets the most suitable for the assembly.
Show exactly what parts are missing and how they look.
Calculate the total amount of your details and minifigs.
Send to a site with instructions, as well as instructions from the fans for some models.
If your set is still not available in the database - write and we will add!
The application uses a local database so it can operate without access to the Internet.
LEGO® Category already in base:
Technic, StarWars, Creator, Town(City), Minecraft, Ultra Agents, Harry Potter, Legends of Chima, Ninja Turtles, Ninjago, Super heroes, Racers, Duplo, The Movie, Space, Train, Buildings, Game(Harry Potter), Bionicle, Friends, Elves, Ideas, Hobbit, Juniors, Pirates, The Lone Ranger, Castle, Power Functions.