FibroMapp is the most comprehensive pain management app currently on the market.
As Fibromyalgia is unique to each person, so is FibroMapp! It can be completely personalised to your needs and requirements and takes into account that there are over 100 different conditions and symptoms within FM.
FibroMapp has been designed BY people with Fibromyalgia FOR people with Fibromyalgia.
FibroMapp has been designed for ease of use. Use as much or as little of it as you need to help you gain more control and understanding of what is potentially causing you pain and other symptoms.
Your Information is compiled to create easy to read CHARTS AND GRAPHS that can be downloaded and printed FOR FREE, unlike some other health apps currently available.
Excellent back-up documentation for:
It is a combination of 8 apps in 1 to help you track:
-PAIN SEVERITY, LOCATION OF PAIN, TYPE OF PAIN - personalised to your needs
-Activities that have helped relieve or cause pain
-SLEEP AND SLEEP DEBT - simply tap the screen to start recording when you are awake/going to sleep
-FLARE-UP BUTTON -for when you quickly want to record a flare and its severity
-MEDS TRACKER - personalise your meds, dosage and even set an alarm to ensure you aren't over or under medicating
-OTHER SYMPTOMS/CONDITIONS TRACKER
-Follow up section to review what has helped and what has made symptoms worse
All of which you personalise to your needs so that you are only filling in the areas that pertain specifically to you.
FibroMapp helps you to gain more control by giving you the tools to easily track what is possibly causing pain, fatigue, sleep issues, mood and flare-ups and much more.
(1) The American College of Rheumatology (ACR)
(2) The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
(3) The United States Food and Drug Administration’s Adverse Events Reporting System (FAERS) and
(4) The National Library of Medicine’s (NLM) Clinical Trials database (ClinicalTrials.gov)
will help you better understand “WHAT IS FIBROMYALGIA,” AND the diagnosis, treatment, management and research related to FIBROMYALGIA.
• Do you think you have fibromyalgia? Take the test that doctors use – the “Widespread Pain Index (WPI)” to learn more.
• Do you want to know more about the drugs you are taking for fibromyalgia, whether they were “FDA-approved” for this disease and what the side effects are that are being reported to the FDA? Find out in the “Treatment” section of FibroCite.
• Do you want to compare yourself to fibromyalgia patients and learn about their care? Explore the “Compare” section of FibroCite.
• Do you want to learn if there is ongoing research where you live? Find out in the “Research” section of FibroCite.
FibroTrack for Android phones is a "companion" application for the FibroTrack system and it enables FibroTrack users to input detailed symptom information anywhere, anytime! FibroTrack for Android also allows users to track all of their treatment actions, stay in contact with support group members and manage their medical contacts. All actions and data input via the Android FibroTrack app are saved to the same secure central database as data input through the main members web application.
IMPORTANT: FibroTrack for Android requires a PAID FibroTrack membership! Joining FibroTrack can only be done through our main website. You cannot obtain a login ID and password for FibroTrack through the mobile app. Downloading this app if you do not have a FibroTrack account is a complete waste of time (yet... most seem to not read this, download the app and are then angry when it does not work - go figure!). If you have not registered for FibroTrack, you will not have a login ID or password and thus you will not be able to login to the mobile application. Learn more at www.fibromyalgia-treatment.com/fibrotrack
FibroMapp is a top-selling pain management app designed specifically for Fibromyalgia and CFS / ME.
FibroMapp has been designed by people with Fibromyalgia and CFS for people with Fibromyalgia or CFS.
FibroMapp can help you to understand your symptoms and triggers and, crucially, provide evidence to your GP of what you have been going through.
Fibromyalgia and CFS is unique to each sufferer, and so is FibroMapp! FibroMapp comes pre-loaded with common Pain Locations and Medications to get you up and running fast; but every area can be customised to suit your circumstances.
With FibroMapp, you can:
• Track your mood, energy & pain levels throughout your body
• Track how effective your medications or aids were to ease your pain
• Track your sleep patterns
• Track your medications and set reminder alarms
• Keep a Journal of how you’re feeling
FibroMapp has been designed for ease of use; you can use as much or as little of it as you need to help you gain more control and understanding of your condition and what helps you manage your pain.
The information you enter into FibroMapp can be compiled to create easy-to-read PDF Reports, which can be viewed on your device or downloaded and printed (for free) to take to your GP.
These Reports can provide excellent back-up documentation for:
FibroMapp combines the features of other single-feature Android apps to provide a single destination for your Pain Tracking needs:
• Record your Overall Pain Severity
• Record Pain Severity for a particular Location
• Record the Type of Pain for a particular Location
• Add to, Edit or Delete Pain Locations and Types of Pain
• Record activities which may have exacerbated your Pain
• Record what your Pain has prevented you doing
• Add notes to explain an entry (also visible in your Journal)
• Create a Report
Pain Record Follow-up
• Record whether any Medications helped
• Record whether any Aids helped
• Allows you to add a quick entry, for when your Pain is too much. You can fill out the details later, when you feel up to it.
Mood & Energy tracker
• Record your Mood and Fatigue when adding a Pain record
• Over time, you will generate a graph comparing Overall Pain, Mood and Fatigue
• Record your Sleep & Wake times, and your quality of sleep
• Add notes (also visible in your Journal)
• Create a Report
• Record your Medication usage
• Indicate max dosage in 24hr period
• Create reminder alarms
• Add general notes
• View Pain, Sleep & general notes over a date range
• Create a Report
Secure and Private
• FibroMapp is a single-device application
• Your data is stored on your device only
Manage My Pain for Android helps you and others better understand what you are going through. Manage My Pain has helped thousands of people better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. It is the most effective pain management app to record, track, analyze, & share your pain.
• Track your pain using a powerfully customizable yet simple entry screen
• Get insight to your condition through statistics, charts, graphs, and calendar views
• Sync with the cloud to safe-keep your records and keep all your devices up to date
• Share what you're going through by creating evidence-based reports for diagnosis, treatment, and claims
• Personalize your account by recording your medical and personal characteristics
• Get support from a responsive team and detailed user guides
Manage My Pain creates professional pain reports and synchronizes your data across all your Android devices.
Create and view your records anywhere, anytime, and from any Android device, while knowing that your information will be protected & secure.
The Pro version adds:
• the ability to view more than 10 records
• background sync capabilities
To migrate from Lite to Pro (using online account):
• Create an online account and synchronize your information
• Install the Pro version and login to your account
To migrate from Lite to Pro (without an online account):
• Press the Backup/Restore button in the Lite version
• Select Backup from the pop-up
• Launch the Pro version, and press Backup/Restore
• Select Restore from the pop-up
• Select the latest backup file from the list that appears
• Validate that all records exist in Pro and uninstall Lite
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Questions? Bugs? Feature Requests? We want to hear from you to ensure a 5-star experience!
• Website: http://www.managinglife.com/contact
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/lifecontrolsw
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManageMyPain
• Google+: http://goo.gl/TyXjC
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
Feature 1 - Track your pain using a powerfully customizable yet simple entry screen
• Intuitive and Medically-Relevant Description Approach
• Pre-Populated Yet Customizable Descriptors
• Touch-based entry in 30 seconds
Feature 2 - Get insight to your condition through statistics, charts, graphs, and calendar views
• Single Screen Summary
• Pie Charts To Visualize Characteristics
• Severity Over Time
• Monthly Calendar View
• Sort & Filter Record List
Feature 3 - Sync with the cloud to safe-keep your records and keep all your devices up to date
• Never Lose Your Data
• Keep All Your Android Devices In Sync
• Have Full Offline Functionality
Feature 4 - Share what you're going through by creating evidence-based reports for diagnosis, treatment, and claims
• Enable Evidence-Based Diagnosis & Treatment
• Support Medical Insurance & Disability Claims
• Email or Print Reports (some reports require a credit purchase as low as $1.19 each)
Feature 5 - Personalize your account by recording your medical and personal characteristics
• Record Your Pain Conditions
• Have A Central Place For Your Personal Characteristics
• New Elements Being Added Regularly
Feature 6 - Get support from a responsive team and detailed user guides
• Detailed User Guides
• Get Fast Responses From Support
• Frequently Asked Questions
588 Tips – 293 Articles – 86 Goals – 25 Videos – 21 Slideshows – 5 Quizzes
WebMD Pain Coach™ is specially designed and customized for people with the following chronic pain conditions:
✓ Back pain
✓ Neck pain
✓ Nerve pain
✓ Rheumatoid arthritis
If your chronic pain condition is not listed above, you can still use the app to track pain, set goals, and get pain management tips, articles, slideshows and videos.
When you first download and use WebMD Pain Coach™, you are asked to select your chronic pain condition(s), as well as symptoms, triggers and treatments that apply to your condition(s). If privacy is important, the option to set a four digit PIN will keep your information secure. WebMD’s drug look-up allows you to search and select over-the-counter and prescribed medications, and record the dosage of each drug selected.
WebMD Pain Coach™ is organized into four easy-to-use sections:
The Journal section allows you to quickly and easily record your day. A separate Journal screen exists for each day. Once entries are created for multiple days, flip back to see your pain history. Turn your phone sideways to generate your Pain Coach™ Report: a historical chart that plots your general well-being against your pain levels while listing your most common symptoms, triggers and treatments. Tap on a day to view a snapshot of your pain history and export your Pain Coach™ Report to PDF and email it to yourself or your physician.
♦ Record how you generally feel each day by sliding the Pain Coach™ ‘Well Being Belt.’
♦ Log a pain entry to track details surrounding pain: pain level from 1-10, symptoms, triggers, treatments and notes.
♦ Reminder to log a pain entry by receiving a Pain Coach™ notification once a day.
♦ View a new Daily Tip that is personalized to your condition(s), triggers and treatments.
♦ If you set goals to better manage pain, tap ‘Today’s Goals’ to check off achieved goals.
The Goals section allows you to browse and select physician-approved goals from five lifestyle categories related to your pain condition(s): Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood, and Treatments. You can also create your own goals. Each related tip can be viewed before selecting a goal. The goal duration can be set from one day to one year.
♦ The green ribbon at the top of the Goals screen indicates the percent completion rate for active goals.
♦ Once a goal is selected, tap ‘My Goals’ to view Goal Activity for active and completed goals.
♦ If you have more than one chronic pain condition, the goal that is suggested for a specific condition is indicated.
The Library section contains all of the critical, physician-approved content relevant to your condition(s) and pain management. The Library contains hundreds of articles, videos, slideshows and quizzes. All articles are available for offline reading.
♦ Library content contains links to WebMD’s mobile website.
♦ The Library is searchable.
♦ Share all Library content via email, Facebook or Twitter.
The Tips section features hundreds of ‘bite-sized’ tips that are matched with goals and organized into the same five lifestyle categories: Food, Rest, Exercise, Mood and Treatments. Each goal has between 3-10 supporting tips.
♦ Search for a specific tip.
♦ After reading a tip, view the goal related to the tip, or view related Library articles.
Fibromyalgia syndrome іѕ a standard аnd chronic disorder characterised bу widespread muscle pain, fatigue, аnd multiple tender points. Thе word fibromyalgia comes frοm thе Latin term fοr animal tissue (fibro) аnd thе Greek ones fοr muscle (myo) аnd pain (algia). Tender points аrе specific places οn thе body – οn thе neck, shoulders, back, hips, аnd higher аnd lower extremities – whеrе individuals wіth fibromyalgia feel pain іn response tο slight pressure. though fibromyalgia іѕ οftеn thought-about аn arthritis-related condition, іt іѕ nοt actually a type οf inflammatory disease (a disease οf thе joints) bесаυѕе іt dοеѕ nοt cause inflammation οr dаmаgе tο thе joints, muscles, οr οthеr tissues. Lіkе inflammatory disease, hοwеνеr, fibromyalgia саn cause vital pain аnd fatigue, аnd іt саn interfere wіth a person’s ability tο carry οn daily activities. Alѕο lіkе inflammatory disease, fibromyalgia іѕ thought-about a rheumatic condition. Yου mау surprise whаt precisely rheumatic means that. Even physicians dο nοt perpetually agree οn whether or not a sickness іѕ thought-about rheumatic. If уου search thе word іn thе wordbook, уου′ll realize іt comes frοm thе Greek word rheum, whісh means that flux – nοt аn clarification thаt provides уου a stronger understanding. In drugs, hοwеνеr, thе term rheumatic means that a medical condition thаt impairs thе joints аnd/οr soft tissues аnd causes chronic pain.
In addition tο pain аnd fatigue, individuals whο hаνе fibromyalgia mау experience:
* sleep disturbances
* morning stiffness
* irritable gut syndrome
* painful expelling periods
* symptom οr tingling οf thе extremities
* syndrome syndrome
* temperature sensitivity
* psychological feature аnd memory issues (sometimes referred tο аѕ “fibro fog”)
* a spread οf οthеr symptoms
Fibromyalgia іѕ a syndrome rаthеr thаn a sickness. in contrast to a sickness, whісh іѕ a medical condition wіth a particular cause οr causes аnd recognizable signs аnd symptoms, a syndrome іѕ a group οf signs, symptoms, аnd medical issues thаt tend tο occur along bυt аrе nοt connected tο a particular, recognisable cause.
o What Iѕ Fibromyalgia
o Adolescent Fibromyalgia: A Diagnostic Quandary
o But іt Hurts! Fibromyalgia And Exercise
o Celexa Fоr Fibromyalgia Cоuld Ease Thе Pain
o Chronic Fatigue Treatment: It’s Nоt Juѕt A Lack Of Sleep
o Coping Wіth Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
o Fibromyalgia аnd Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Similarities аnd Differences
o Fibromyalgia And Pregnancy: A Physical Challenge
o Fibromyalgia Diet Guide
o Fibromyalgia Medications Bring Much-Needed Symptom Relief
o Fibromyalgia Trigger Points: A Constant Source оf Pain
o Hоw tо Treat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
o Knowing whеn tо Tаkе Medication fоr Fibromyalgia
o Lupus Fibromyalgia: Thе Ultimate Challenge
o Nо Cure, Nо Cаuѕе Fоr Fibromyalgia
o Recognizing Thе Early Symptoms Of Fibromyalgia
o Spotting Fibromyalgia Symptoms
o Supplements And Herbs Fоr Fibromyalgia
o Thе Bеѕt Diet fоr Fibromyalgia іѕ а Healthy Choice fоr Evеrуоnе
o Thе Unrecognized Connection: Peripheral Neuropathy And Fibromyalgia
A high quality images bank, accompanied by explanatory tests, which can be sent by e-mail.
With this powerful tool in your pocket, you will be able to guide patients through Fibromyalgia.
Some of the features of this app:
- Over 30 images related to Gastroenterology
- Text explanations
- Search engine
Designed and built for people living with fibromyalgia (FM), the MyFM/a® app lets you track your FM and learn, communicate, share, and socialize about FM with others, including your doctor. Now you can track what is important to YOU, whenever, wherever. “How are you doing?” The answer can change every day when you’re living with and managing a complex condition like FM because we all know that with FM, symptoms can change day-to-day, and they affect everyone a bit differently. With MyFM/a®, you can generate a visual summary report of your tracked data so you and your doctor can see how you’re doing and monitor how you are doing since your last doctor's visit, because YOU matter.
The majority of persons suffering from Fibromyalgia have undergone numerous tests with multiple diagnoses before a medical professional reaches the diagnosis of Fibromyalgia.
Chronic headache often is one of the many symptoms associated with Fibromyalgia but Fibromyalgia seems the mime portraying a spectrum of symptoms as an impressionist portraying personalities.
In this guide, we will journey through the forest of Fibromyalgia symptoms, medical diagnosis, pain markers, symptom relief and press forward to Freedom Valley. With that said, it takes an open mind and a willingness to embrace that which is new to us in order to persevere forward.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ How Fibromyalgia Affects Your Body
★ What Causes Fibromyalgia?
★ Official Diagnostic Criteria Of Fibromyalgia
★ The Conventional Medicine Approach
★ Treating Yourself Using The Power Of Natural Remedies
★ Acupuncture and Acupressure
★ A Simple Relaxation Technique You Could Try Today
★ Cupping Therapy
★ Fibromyalgia & Your Diet
★ Possible Dietary Methods to Improve Fibromyalgia
★ Fibromyalgia And Hormones
★ How To Get The Fibromyalgia Diet Recipe Work For You
★ Delicious Fibromyalgia Friendly Recipes
This is an eye-opening guide to the possibilities of a life free from the shackles of Fibromyalgia.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $20.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
There doesn't seem to be a clear cause for fibromyalgia but the pain can be intense and can feel like stabbing or aching pain. Part of the research points to the body's production of stress hormones (cortisol) which can increase sensitivity to pain.
Hypnosis is deep relaxation and it decreases the stress hormones in the body. This session focuses on stress management and living a healthy lifestyle. It emphasizes a regular sleep routine, healthy eating patterns and the importance of incorporating stress management routines into your life.
"I was a skeptic but now I'm a believer. It is a great product and dealing with you is a pleasure. Thanks so much!"
"I don't know how, but this seems to be working! Thank you so much for the incredibly fast service and support!"
Know the main diagnostic criteria of rheumatic diseases!
Rheumatology is a sub-specialty in internal medicine, for diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases. Rheumatology deals primarily with clinical problems involving joints, soft tissues, autoimmune diseases, vasculitis, and hereditary disorders of connective tissue.
Check out all the features found in this version:
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
• Dermato / Polymyositis
• Sjogren's Syndrome
• Joint Disease
• Polyarteritis nodosa
• Wegener's granulomatosis
• Temporal arteritis
• Polymyalgia Rheumatica
• Takayasu arteritis
• Behcet's Disease
• Kawasaki disease
• Ankylosing Spondylitis
• Reiter's Syndrome
• Psoriatic arthritis
• Osteoarthritis of the hip
• Osteoarthritis interphalangeal
• Osteoarthritis of the knee
• Rheumatic Fever
• Lyme Disease
• Acute gout
• calcium pyrophosphate arthropathy
• Sweet's syndrome
This is another release vandFald.net!
Any questions, please contact the developers:
Created by a chronic pain patient to track, report on, and manage pain and symptoms.
My Pain Diary is simple, flexible & powerful. With very little effort you can record details about your pain and symptoms in a way that makes sense to you -- which can provide helpful insights for you and your doctor. This award-winning app is a must-have for anyone who suffers from chronic pain.
Here's what people are saying about My Pain Diary:
- "It really is brilliant. Well thought out." '
- "Smart and useful!"
- "Best app I've ever used!"
- "Money well spent!"
- "Makes communication so much easier and it helps me to understand my body and mind better as well."
- "My surgeon spotted something by looking at my graph and was able to diagnose another condition, which is now being treated."
- "Helped me discover trends I would not otherwise have been aware of..."
Is your new medication working? Does temperature or humidity affect your pain? Did that extra coffee make your swelling worse? Are you sleeping better than you did last week, month or year?
By tracking your chronic pain condition with MPD, you can answer these questions and more!
WITH MY PAIN DIARY YOU CAN:
- Learn how much you are affected by humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, precipitation and more.
- Identify triggers, remedies, patterns and trends.
- Compare multiple conditions and metrics on a single, interactive graph which makes finding correlations easy.
- Keep an accurate record of your condition for your doctor.
- Email or print a report for you and your doctors.
- Track your complex medical condition multiple times a day.
- Track your simple pain condition as it occurs.
Created by a chronic patient after being diagnosed with RSD/CRPS, MPD strikes the perfect balance between utility and ease-of-use.
Track unlimited conditions, symptoms, triggers ,etc. Track multiple times a day if needed. Create entries for dates in the past. Edit entries at any time.
Weather data is saved automatically with each new entry and can be compared against your pain using the interactive graphs.
Document your swelling, rash, discoloration, etc with photos.
Color coded calendar:
Get a sense of your progress with just a glance.
Overlay various ‘metrics’ to get a whole new look at your pain. Want to see if that thing makes your pain worse? You can do that with the graphs.
Doctor Reports: Detailed reports can be emailed or printed for you and your doctors. The PDF reports can be configured to suit your needs and optionally include a graph, photos, notes and weather data.
Editable Pain Scale Descriptions: MPD comes with a pretty good default pain scale. However, you should consult with your doctor and replace it with their pain scale.
Flag an entry as ‘Private’ and it will NOT show up on a Doctor’s Report.
Dropbox Backup: Ensure you never lose your data. Regularly backup your entries to Dropbox.
Install Now and start tracking your pain today!
A Primer On Medical Acupuncture
A Quick-Start Guide To Acupuncture
Acupuncture And Autism
Acupuncture And Weight Loss
Acupuncture Can Be Used For Anyone
Acupuncture Can Help Treat Migraines
Acupuncture Can Help You Quit Smoking
Acupuncture Closely Revealed
Acupuncture Could Help You Finally Manage Your Stress Levels
Acupuncture For All Those Simple Aches And Pains
Acupuncture For Effective Weight Loss
Acupuncture Is An Example Of Holistic Healthcare
Cupping As An Effective Acupuncture Method
Eight Myths About Acupuncture
Five Elements In Acupuncture
How To Look For A Good Acupuncture School
Is Acupuncture The Remedy For You
Just How Safe Is Acupuncture
Locating An Acupuncturist
Nutrition And Acupuncture
Quitting Smoking For Good With Acupuncture
The Dos And Donts Of Acupuncture
The Effectiveness Of Acupuncture
The Energy Of Acupuncture
The History Of Acupuncture
The Soothing Effects Of Acupuncture
The Tradition Of Acupuncture
Things You Should Know About Acupuncture
Types Of Acupuncture
What Do Acupuncturists Do
What Is Acupuncture
Will Acupuncture Help Pregnancy
More from developer
- ability to edit/delete/reorder symptoms
- export/email of data to prep for doctor visits
This app was created for my personal use, so email me with suggestions!