Acute Coronary Syndrome
Acute management of ST elevation myocardial infarction
Heart Failure or Cardiomyopathy
Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Acute Bacterial Meningitis
Sepsis and Septic Shock
Sinusitis and Rhinosinusitis
Lower Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Peptic Ulcer Disease
Prophylaxis Against Variceal Hemorrhage in Cirrhosis
Treatment of Acute Variceal Hemorrhage
Diabetic Ketoacidosis and Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
Treatment of Hypercholesterolemia in Primary Prevention
Treatment of Hypercholesterolemia in Secondary Prevention
Screening for Breast Cancer
Cystitis and Pyelonephritis
Screening for Cervical Cancer
Cervical and Vaginal Cytology
Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage
Transient Ischemic Attack and Minor Stroke
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps.
- Document and Track your pain, number of evacuations, and symptoms.
- Track your triggers, including food, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, and sleep patterns.
- Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the treatment Management analysis report.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your thoughts and notes.
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures.
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Colitis better.
Keep all your IBS medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!