Developed in association with the IBS network, the UK's charity for irritable bowel syndrome.
The symptom tracker will help you record your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day. It will also allow you to record notes on food and lifestyle.
This may help identify triggers such as food, alcohol, or emotional stresses, and may show if exercise helps to ease or prevent symptoms.
If you are advised to try a particular treatment, log your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day for a week or so. You can then assess whether treatment has improved symptoms or not. You can also share your results with your GP.
The app features:
* Log your bowel movements - following each bowel movement, rate the form of your stool and other related factors such as straining, urgency and pain
* Log your symptoms - record information regarding a variety of symptoms, such as your overall wellbeing, stress, bloating, nausea, anxiety and lethargy
* Log your diet and activities - record your level of activity, fluid intake and food diary as well as any general notes
* View graphs of your data - view a historical chart of your stool type, symptoms and activity. You can view results over the period of one day, one week, or one month. You can filter the graphs to just show specific symptoms, eg bloating and abdominal pain
* View a historical log of all entries
* Share the entries by emailing the results to an address of your choice
* View up-to-date information on Irritable Bowel Syndrome written by GP's for patients (requires internet connection)
* Search Patient.co.uk from within the app for more trusted health information (requires internet connection)
The IBS symptom tracker should help you develop a better sense of understanding over your symptoms, and assist communicating with your GP about how you are doing.
Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support
The app includes the following:
- Background information about FODMAPs
- A food guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods
- A full recipe book including 79 original and nutritious recipes with professional photography
- A shopping list for organising low FODMAP purchases
- A one week challenge to trial and monitor a strict FODMAP diet, with the function to view detailed graphs of symptoms and the end of the week
Introducing the revolutionary new "Pocket Hypnotherapy" range from TapMedia. We have worked with some of the world's leading professionals in the hypnotherapy, NLP and self development fields to deliver a portable and cutting-edge product to help you achieve your goals. Instant hypnotherapy. Anywhere you are.
Each track in this app is a combination of words spoken by certified hypnotherapist David Ridgeway D.Hypn., M.N.C.H. and soothing, uplifting "binaural" music.
- High quality recordings from a qualified clinical hypnotherapist
- "Binaural beat" technology to help you enter a deeper state of relaxation.
- Alternative "wake up" ending or "sleep" ending
- 50 Tips eBook
- 4 therapeutic videos
- Play alarm when therapy finishes (optional)
- Exit app when therapy finishes (optional)
Why pay for an expensive "hourly rate" hypnosis session when you can achieve the same life changing results over and over again in the comfort of your own home for a fraction of the price.
(Thanks to the production team - Tommy, Tony, Mark, Lynne, Darren and David)
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps.
- Document and Track your IBS pain and symptoms.
- Track your triggers, including food, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, and sleep patterns.
- Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the treatment Management analysis report.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your thoughts and notes.
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures.
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your IBS better.
Keep all your IBS medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!