“You won’t believe how I struggled to get out of bed every morning. My doctor said that my thyroid was normal, but I felt that something could be done. I’m also going through menopause and he said that might be the cause, but I felt I wanted a second opinion. I [was later told] to investigate natural remedies. This has made a huge difference to the way that I feel. Thank you so much, I can really recommend it.”
— Pamela, Sunnyside, PTA
Tags used to identify this app:
thyroid natural treatment
thyroid treatment natural
natural thyroid treatments
natural treatment for thyroid
natural treatment for hypothyroidism
natural hypothyroid treatment
natural thyroid treatments
thyroid treatments natural
natural low thyroid treatment
low thyroid natural treatment
Hypothyroid App is here to make it easy
- to remember to take thyroid medication
- to keep track of time until it is safe to eat
- to avoid food that might conflict with thyroid medication
- to be informed about interesting developments in hypothyroidism
Unique double alarm to remember to take a pill and to remember to wait enough time before eating the food afterwards.
Keywords: Thyroid, Thyroid Gland, Thyroid Hormone,
Hypothyroid, Hypothyroidism, Thyroiditis, Thyroxine, Hashimoto's Disease, Iodine Deficiency, Levothyroxine, Synthroid, Levoxyl, Cytomel, Levothroid, Thyrolar, Unithroid, Alarm Clock, Thyroid App
This is the most amazing app you will find when it comes to information about The Thyroid Solution.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for The Thyroid Solution app fanatics.
Download this app now!
Most doctors agree that one of the most often used and successful of the thyroid disorder solutions for treating hypothyroidism is to supplement the thyroid hormone. Originally thyroid glands of various animals that had been desiccated were what were prescribed in order to treat hypothyroidism.
Discover everything you want to know about The Thyroid Solution! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date non-stop flow of news and information about The Thyroid Solution.
- Get to know first-hand The Thyroid Solution articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest The Thyroid Solution products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on The Thyroid Solution.
- Never be left out with The Thyroid Solution best deals.
- Share The Thyroid Solution news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this free The Thyroid Solution app now!
In this huge, informative Thyroid Symptoms app you'll find the following information (and more):
- Thyroid Symptoms and the Importance of Self Help
- Postpartum Thyroiditis Symptoms
- Thyroid Symptoms in Women - Should You Be Concerned
- Low Thyroid Symptoms - Keeping Up With Thyroid Problems
- Most Overlooked Low Thyroid Symptoms - Why Early Low Thyroid Symptoms Are Ignored
- What To Do When You Have Low Thyroid Symptoms, But You Haven't Been Diagnosed
- Most Early Underactive Thyroid Symptoms Are Overlooked - Why an Underactive Thyroid is Ignored
- Underactive Thyroid Symptoms in Women - Quick Tips on Spotting Hypothyroidism
- Hyperactive Thyroid Symptoms - Finding a Cure
- Underactive Thyroid Symptoms - Did You Know Weight Gain is One
Thyroid Symptoms is one of the most valuable, informative Thyroid apps you can find. Period!
We will update our app with more tips and news about Thyroid on a regular base.
Here are some features of our Thyroid Symptoms app:
- The most comprehensive app on thyroid symptoms.
- This app covers everything there is to know about thyroid treatment.
- We have certain information on thyroid cancer, thyroid disease, thyroid gland and thyroid in general.
Install this free app and share with your friends. Don’t miss it while it is still available for FREE.
Update contains new infos i.e.
- Underactive Thyroid Symptoms - What Can You Expect?
- Low Thyroid - Common Low Thyroid Symptoms Seen in Women
More will follow soon...
- Enter and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps.
- Thyroid Tracker can be used to track one or multiple people.
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories and other emergency contact information.
- Annotate and Track your laboratory tests, medications and side-effects, hospitalizations, doctor visits, procedures, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
-Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust.
-Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- Set up alarmed reminders and appointments.
-Document as much or as little information as you like.
-Support for Thyroid Tracker includes a support website, good documentation and a public forum for suggestions, questions and answers.
-Now with new user requested features.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your thyroid and become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
Designed by a fellow thyroid sufferer to track all aspects of your thyroid with a few screen taps.
Keep all your thyroid medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Make it easy to be happy, organized and stress-free!
Many people have no idea how important the thyroid is to a healthy body.
One of the problems is recognizing the symptoms of thyroid disease. The symptoms can replicate other illnesses, initially making it difficult to diagnose. Another problem is the variety of symptoms.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ All About the Thyroid
★ Testing the Thyroid
★ What is Hypothyroidism
★ What is Hyperthyroidism?
★ Thyroid Disease - Who is at Risk?
★ The Autoimmune System
★ Treating the Underactive Thyroid
★ Treating the Overactive Thyroid
★ Finding the Right Balance
★ When Nothing Works
★ Should you stop Treatment?
★ Nutrition and Your Thyroid
★ Weight Control
★ A Woman's Cycle
★ Your Own Thermostat
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $16.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
This FREE Application answers the following questions,
Home Remedies For Instant Relief From Breathing Trouble
Hypothyroidism Home Remedies
The Home Remedies For Snoring
Effective Home Remedies For Getting Rid Of Pimples
Safe And Effective Sinus Home Remedies For Everyone
- im Bewegungsapparat
- bei Erkältungen
- bei Frauenkrankeiten
- bei Hautproblemen
- bei Kindern
- im Kopfbereich
- im Magen-Darm-Bereich
- bei Verletzungen
- bei Zahnproblemen
mit mehr als 150 einzelnen Beschwerden und den 12 Schüßler Salzen.
Diese App funktioniert auch ohne Internet-Verbindung - also auch im Urlaub, wenn Sie die Roaming-Gebühren sparen wollen. Falls Sie allerdings eine Internetverbindung haben, so können Sie aus der App heraus auch zusätzlich zu den vorhandenen Informationen direkt eine Suche im Internet starten und dort weitere Infos bekommen.
Bitte bedenken Sie, dass es auch Grenzen der Selbstmedikation gibt! Beispielsweise wenn Ihre Ängste Sie stark belasten, Sie unter Depressionen leiden, bei Umstellungen im Hormonhaushalt und bei Verdacht auf eine Überfunktion der Schilddrüse ist meist eine ärztliche Behandlung zwingend erforderlich. Gleiches gilt auch bei bestimmten Beschwerden im Kopfbereich, bei ernsthaften Erkrankungen von Kindern usw. Aber die hier vorgestellten Behandlungen mit Schüßler Salzen können in vielen Fällen helfen, die Zeit bis zum Arztbesuch zu überbrücken.
Alle Angaben wurden anhand von eigenen Erfahrungen in der Familie, aus dem Internet und der einschlägigen Fachliteratur nach bestem Wissen zusammengetragen, dennoch können wir keine Haftung für etwaige Folgen übernehmen, die durch den Einsatz dieser App entstehen könnten.
Unabhängig davon wünschen wir Ihnen viel Erfolg bei der Linderung Ihrer Beschwerden!
Falls es Probleme mit der App gibt, hier ist unsere E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
The content of the application of Diseases and Symptoms (Clinickey) study, Dr. Birol Büyüköztürk has been prepared by the product of nearly four years of study. The application's main purpose is to guide and reminder. Constantly being developed and updated the content of what we call Clinickey work.
Designed for medical staff in training and in practice, each lab contains important clinical information, critical lab values,
differential diagnoses, tube colors, useful websites, and easy access to related lab values needed for work in a hospital.
50 lab values are included in the following categories:
+ Biomolecules (4)
+ Blood tests (5)
+ Cardiovascular (4)
+ Electrolytes (10)
+ Endocrine (13)
+ Hematology (8)
+ Immunology (2)
+ Renal (2)
+ Thyroid (2)
You can locate a specific symptom by searching for it in a ‘Disorder’ category like OCD, or Depression; or you can simply look for the symptom alphabetically.
Once you find the symptom you are looking for, please click on it.
You will see a short paragraph providing you with actionable, helpful suggestions in dealing with the symptom.
You will also see some links at the end of the text, which will link you to more resources and tools on the SoundMindz.org site.
These will enable you to delve deeper into your situation and achieve further resolution of your difficulties.
This is a very simple, yet effective tool for improving your mental health.
More from developer
- ability to edit/delete/reorder symptoms
- export/email of data to prep for doctor visits
This app was created for my personal use, so email me with suggestions!