- AP Comparative Government and Politics is an examination that tests topics commonly taught in introductory college comparative government or comparative politics courses.
- AP European History (commonly known as AP Modern European History, AP Euro,AP European, EHAP or APEH), is for high school students who are interested in a first year university level course in European history.
- AP Geography (also known as AP Human Geo, AP Geography, APHG, AP HuGe, HGAP, APHUG, AP HUMAN) is college-level course that introduces students to the systematic study of patterns and processes that have shaped human understanding, use, and alteration of Earth's surface.
- AP Macroeconomics (also known as , AP Macro, or simply Macro) is a course for high school students interested in college-level work in macroeconomics. Study begins with fundamental economic concepts such as scarcity, opportunity costs, production possibilities, specialization, comparative advantage, demand, supply, and price determination.
- AP Microeconomics is a course for students interested in college-level work in microeconomics and/or gaining advanced standing in college. The course begins with a study of fundamental economic concepts such as scarcity, opportunity costs, production possibilities, specialization, and comparative advantage.
- AP Psychology (or AP Psych) course and corresponding exam are part of College Board's Advanced Placement Program. This rigorous course is tailored for students interested in the field of psychology
- AP United States Government and Politics, also known as AP US Gov & Pol, AP US Gov, AP NSL, AP Govt Pol or AP Gov, is a college-level course that surveys the structure and function of American government and politics that begins with an analysis of the United States Constitution, the foundation of the American political system.
- AP United States History (APUSH), originally known as AP American History (APAH) is a course and examination offered by College Board as part of the Advanced Placement Program. It was first offered as Advanced Placement American History in 1956.
- AP World History (also known as AP World History, WHAP, AP World, or APWH,) is designed to help students develop a greater understanding of the evolution of global processes and contacts as well as interactions between different types of human society.
In this app, we provide many Questions and Flashcards, They may help you to prepare for all types of AP History & Social Science. Practice them everyday to get high score, Good luck :)
1. Imam Bukhari
2. Imam Muslim
3. Imam Abu Dawud
4. Imam At-Tirmidzi
5. Imam An-Nasa’I
6. Imam Ibnu Majah
7. Imam Ahmad
Hadis-hadis yang ditampilkan di aplikasi Hadis Harian Update dikumpulkan dari berbagai sumber di Internet secara otomatis menggunakan teknologi RSS FEED. Beberapa Kelebihan aplikasi ini:
✓ Bebas iklan
✓ Navigasi Ringkas
✓ Font-font cantik
✓ Time based background, warna latar berwarna lebih gelap pada malam hari dan berwarna lebih terang pada siang hari
✓ Animasi menggunakan translate3d untuk hasil lebih lembut dengan bantuan GPU Hardware Acceleration
Beberapa fitur yang insya'allah akan dimasukan di versi selanjutnya:
☐ Simpan hadis favorit
☐ Social sharing (Twitter atau Facebook)
☐ Pilih jenis font default
☐ Pilih warna font default
☐ Pilih Warna Latar default
☐ Pilih orientasi (otomatis, landscape atau portrait)