اما التحكم بمقود السيارة فيتم باللمس لتغير مسار السيارة في الطريق و تجنب سيارات المنافسين او عن طريف الحساس بميلان الهاتف يمنا و يسارا
كما يمكن التحكم بالموسيقى عن طرق الدخول الى الاعددادات siba9 sayarat
All you need to do is have fun coloring the special paper craft model.
The car you colored turns into a 3D shape and starts running!
Let’s get started!
How to play
1. You must use the special paper craft to color. Visit this site to download it. (http://nurie.toyota-digital.com/toyota_ARmarker_150309.pdf)
2. Now color the paper craft car using something like colored pencils or crayons.
3. When you’re finished coloring, start the application and scan in the colored car.
4. When the guide appears, adjust how you’re holding the picture, and when the area around the picture changes from red to yellow, your car has been scanned in correctly.
5. A countdown starts, “3, 2, 1,” and then your car will pop out in 3D.
- Tap the “Trash” button to reset your colored picture.
- Tap the “Camera” button to be able to take a photo. (Only during the 3D display)
- Tap the “Play/Pause” button to pause the animation.
- The photos you take can be saved, attached to an e-mail, posted to Twitter, or shared on Facebook.
■ Recommended smartphone and tablet OSs
- Android 4.0 or higher
- Chinese (Simplified)
1. If you use a lot of dark colors to color your car, like black or dark brown, the black coloring lines of the picture may be difficult to scan in correctly.
2. This application may not work correctly depending on your Internet access conditions, the type of smartphone or tablet that you have, or the version of the OS that it uses.
3. When you download and begin using this application, it may take a minute or two for the content to first appear.
4. When scanning in the colored paper with the camera on your smartphone or tablet, try to keep the picture in focus.
From automotive to architecture, product designers to community builders, BEYOND BY LEXUS maintains a tight and eminently human editorial focus on the designed world, both natural and manmade
The digital version of BEYOND BY LEXUS magazine includes monthly updated editorial content and exclusive features. Discover the new trends in design and diverse travel destinations. Experience the Lexus lifestyle and meet people who share creative visions. All of this in a diverse digital experience by complementing editorial content with animations, picture galleries and video clips.
“PLUG-IN Championship” will transform recharging of the smartphone
People "plug in" because they need to, but by using this app, the
"plug in" action dramatically turns into something fun.
Functions and features:
[Make the Charging time more exciting!]
- As soon as the dock cable is plugged, with the refreshing movie and sound,
the "start of the charging" will be turned into a dramatic moment.
- Compete the timing of plugging-in with users all over the world!
When you hit high score, medals will be given in accordance with the
ranking for each area, country, or the whole world.
Please have fun competing the plug-in timing with your friends!
[Experience more convenient and entertaining charging time!]
- During charging, your plug-in moment will be presented with much
futuristic animation compared to the default screen.
- By tapping the screen during charging, the app will show you the
remaining time of your charging.
When it's fully charged, it will inform you with a stylish sound.
[Enjoy charging with users all over the world!]
-Names of users charging will be displayed in real time when charging.
- You can share the points and the medals you earned on Twitter and
Facebook. Share your charging time with the world.
- On the official website, users who is charging at the moment will be
visualized on the globe. Your participation is very much welcome.
Concept of PLUG-IN Championship
“PLUG-IN Championship” aims at transforming the recharging action from
something “Need to charge” into “Fun to charge”.
This concept derives from what charging means to Prius PHV.
Prius PHV enables the users to enjoy long-distance driving without
charging, just like HV.
On the other hand, when it's charged, Prius PHV can practice EV
driving, reduces the amount of gasoline consumed and CO2 emission, and
contribute to the global environment.
Please enjoy the virtual experience of "Fun to charge" moments
provided by Prius PHV.
"Citelib by Ha:mo" is a new car sharing service available in Grenoble urban area since October 2014. It enables "round-trip" or "one way" urban travels by booking on a smartphone electric vehicles that are located on thirty stations close to public transportation lines.
This service, conducted as part of an open experimentation, is provided by the local carsharing operator CITELIB in partnership with EDF, its subsidiary SODETREL (charging stations) and the manufacturer TOYOTA (electric vehicles), with the support of local authorities GRENOBLE CITY and GRENOBLE CITY-ALPES METROPOLE..
(1) Service availability
Selecting a station on the map, it is possible to check the vehicles availability and the number of free parking slots.
(2) Booking a vehicle
COMS and i-ROAD ultra-compact electric vehicles can be reserved by indicating departure and arrival stations.
(3) Modification or cancellation
Current reservations can be modified (new destination) or fully canceled.
(4) Vehicle activation
In order to start the vehicle, it is necessary to assess the cleanliness of the vehicle’s interior and exterior.
(5) Recording favorites
It is possible to save time by recording the most attractive departure and arrival stations. Those stations will be automatically presented during the reservation process.
** Instructions **
It is strictly forbidden to use a mobile phone while driving. If necessary, please park the vehicle in a safe place before using your cell phone.
** Operating systems
Android 2.3.4 -