Travel Search Engine

Contains Ads is ranked as the #1 "Travel Search Engine" by In 2013 & 2014 rate comparisons on, consistently beat the largest travel sites in the world.

Our free app is a true "Travel Search Engine" that allows you to instantly search 100's of different travel sites for the lowest rates. The results? A proven track record of providing the lowest rates in travel.

In a 2013 rate comparison, beat on 91% of searches (82 out of 90) while matching them on the remaining 9%. (see link top actual results below)

In another rate comparison, we topped on 72 of 90 searches, matched them on 13 out of 90, while posted the lower rate on only 5 out of 90 searches. (see links below for the complete rate comparison).

In August 2014, a NY Times article on hotel savings highlighted BestTravelCoupon as a travel booking option that "searches more sites than" and "beats the best rates on Kayak".

Our app is an excellent resource that saves both time and money for consumers. Simply enter your destination and date and allow us to find the lowest rates for you.

Best Features Include:
- Largest Inventory of Hotels - This gives you more room options then any other travel booking sites or apps.
- Great Rates - consistently posts the lowest rates of any travel site or app.
- App Find Local Hotel Deals - Find deals in your current location and same day hotel discounts.
- Fast & Effective - 1 click & instantly search 100s of different travel sites for the lowest rate.
- “Total Cost” – Users love this feature. We instantly posts your total cost for a hotel. You do not have to click or enter information to see the "Total Cost" including "Taxes and Fees". Have you run into this headache at other travel sites and apps? We know you have and we have eliminated this problem.
- Find hotels near your current location, at any time.
- Read guest reviews with maps.
- Easily sort your results according to price, ratings, & location.

Our website at & our handy travel app makes shopping for travel deals much more time efficient especially when shopping on a mobile device.

HOW IT WORKS? We allow you to instantly search travel sites such as Expedia, Traveloicty,,, Venere, Agoda,, Skoosh,,,, as well as,100s of other travel sites including many hotel sites such as Marriot & airlines such as JetBlue.

THE BENEFITS? We will save time and money for you. Eliminate the wasted time of bouncing from one travel site to the next. Or one travel app to the next. Search them all with just 1 click.

THE RESULTS? It's fast, it's effective, and its proven to work. Our "Travel Search Engine" consistently beats the largest travel sites on price. To see the full report of the 2013 rate comparisons visit:


Our travel app deserves some real estate on your mobile device! Keep it wherever you go and use it to quickly find the lowest rates in travel.

TAKE OUR CHALLENGE: Are you currently using another travel booking app? We encourage you to simply compare our "Travel Search Engine" on our website or app right now to your current provider. You'll see a clear advantage when using our service.

(Note: When comparing be sure to compare the TOTAL COST that you find instantly on our app and website with the TOTAL COST on other sites and travel apps).

IMPORTANT: We are not just a travel app. Visit our website and use it!

Visit our site at:
Our Facebook page:

BEFORE YOU GO....Check our screenshots, download our app today, and bookmark our site at

Thank you!
Read more


79 total

What's New

- Recent rate comparisons with top travel sites confirm our lowest rate claims.
- Larger database of hotel deals.
- More room options than any travel app.
- Certified reviews & "Review Summary" feature.
- Easier & faster navigation.
- 1 click search allow instant booking.
- A true "Travel Search Engine" combining a "Hotel Search Engine" with a unique & powerful flight search tool.
- TAKE OUR CHALLENGE: Compare our rates to any travel app or website. You'll see a clear advantage with us.
Read more

Additional Information

March 11, 2013
Current Version
Requires Android
2.1 and up
Content Rating
Warning – content has not yet been rated. Unrated apps may potentially contain content appropriate for mature audiences only.
Offered By
Travel Search Engine
©2018 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersArtistsAbout Google
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.