* Fantasy puzzle MMORPG with PvP battles and dungeon quests
* Three unique classes (Human Paladin, Orc Berserker, Elf Mage)
* Customize your characters with weapons, armor, and more
* Perform skills and puzzle combos
* Leaderboards and achievements
* Challenge friends to puzzle duels
* Multiplayer over Android Beam
* Over 100 dungeon quests
* G+ integration
Completely free MMORPG that is playable without paying.
Join the active Hero Forge community today:
Check out this puzzle MMORPG today!
"3.5/5 Puzzle Forge is an excellent long term puzzle game"
HOW TO PLAY
Combine elements on your game board to create various weapons and sell them to your customers. Earn money to upgrade your forge or buy what lacks on your board to attract more famous heroes.
- 10 weapon types and 70 different weapons to craft
- 10 heroes to unlock
- Parodic RPG fantasy universe
- Upgrade your forge with the gold earned by your sales
- Compare your score to other players with scoreloop online feature (free)
- 36 challenges for hours of gaming
If by any chance you should experience a bug, please notify us and we'll try to fix it quickly.
Other Games from Tuesday Quest:
- Hungry Cat Mahjong
- Goblins Rush
- Fruits'n Goblins
- Hungry Cat Picross
The Game was build for Android 2.3.3+ devices with a rather small screen resolution of 320x480, but it should scale to work on higher resolutions as well.
Notice: Due to the rules of the GameJam there will be no fixes for Bugs within the first week (sorry for that)
The goal of the game is rather simple - you need to bring all the balls (up to 4 per level!) to their goals at the same time with help of barriers and holders. In spite of seeming simplicity it's not that easy.
The difficulty is growing little by little from level to level. Train your Brain!
Slice It! DXは、様々な図形を同じ大きさに
〓＊Com2uS Games ＊〓
【バトルダンジョンHEROES WAR】 スマホに最適化した本格的なターン制RPG！
The premise of the game is to explore an island and solve puzzles.
Will you uncover the Island's mystery ?
Game available in English, French, German and Spanish language.
This game was created only by myself for 2 years during my free time.
Trainyard is a puzzle solving game unlike any that you've ever played. It's easy to learn but very tough to master. Your job is simple: get each train to a goal station. Red trains go to red stations, blue trains go to blue stations, etc. You control the trains by drawing track for them to follow. There isn't a time limit or even a score; the only thing you need to do is figure out a solution for each puzzle.
The first few puzzles are almost too easy, but as the difficulty increases you'll be thankful that you were able to practice the fundamentals of drawing track. As the game progresses, you'll have to use colour theory to combine trains of different colours, use timing to merge and split trains, and use every inch of your brain in your quest to beat the game.
9/10 "Simple yet awesome. Elegance in its simplicity." AppsZoom
Stuck on a puzzle? Visit http://trainyard.ca/solutions where there are over *1.5 million* player-submitted solutions.
In each scenario, you’ll find a bunch of new challenges and ways of interacting with the environment; figures that you can move at your leisure or even holes in the board that swallow the sphere!
The game has 100 scenarios that can be solved in different ways!
Beat your own records and those of other people! Each scenario remembers the best time achieved so you can keep competing with yourself and the rest of the world! Plus you can get stars that will let you unlock new pages! These are not easy to catch and add an extra challenge to each level.
With neat elegant graphics and a simple yet very addictive game-play it will engage users for hours and hours!
· Intuitive controls that are easy to master
· Mind-bending puzzles that become increasingly challenging
· 100 scenarios that can be solved in different ways means there’s hours of game-time.
· Global high-scores: play against yourself and the rest of the World!
· Gorgeous arty style with neat elegant Graphics and a simple addictive gameplay.
Send to phone Market link Share Check In 1 views
Cross The Line Android Game
"Cross The Line is an addictive, mind-boggling puzzle that will keep you occupied for hours!" - AndroidShock.com
All levels are solvable. Please try the Lite version before you buy the game!
The paid version has the following advantages:
⇒ no ads
⇒ free build mode
⇒ more levels (currently 27)
The permissions are used as follows.
- Write to SD Card: Savegames will be stored to SD card
Keywords: Bridge Crossing Construction Builder Physics Game
- All-in-all there are 27 inventions, some easier, some a bit harder!
- Choose to play with or without fake objects to adjust the difficulty level
- Choose whether Pettson and Findus should speak English, Swedish or German
Featuring 50 brain-teasing levels of increasing difficulty, Meatballphobia focuses on relaxed problem solving instead of competition — so there are no locked levels, no highscores, no timer. Can’t figure out how to solve a level? No problem! Just go ahead, pick another stage, and go back when you want to give it another try.
Moreover, even though Meatballphobia plays like a modern game, its graphics and music are reminiscent of the 8-bit era: the CGA palette, the pixelated sprites, the engaging chiptune soundtrack — it’s all carefully crafted to take you back in time.
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
The goal of LightUp is simple, just turn all of the tiles to blue. It may seem easy at first, but it quickly turns into an addicting, brain-twisting challenge.
Try the Lite version first for FREE!
Full Version Features:
- Over 125 unique levels
- Hours of mind-bending fun!
Splice is an experimental and artistic puzzler. Immerse yourself in its microbial world and start splicing! Every level ("strand") consists of a number of cells that you will need to rearrange into a target structure in several moves ("splices"). Exploration and experimentation are key in determining how the curious little cells react to each other. Predict the sequence of splices you'll have to make in order to successfully arrange each strand. Re-sequence, mutate, and splice your way through this unique puzzle experience, and you'll exercise your ability to visualize sequential series of shapes over time. Solve your way to the final strands and you'll be left with a heady sense of mental accomplishment!
Splice is the fourth title out of Cipher Prime Studios, and was the Best Puzzle Game winner of the 2011 Intel Level Up contest.
75+ Puzzles: The main sequences introduce the player to the game's basic mechanics and the epilogue sequences challenge the player's mastery of the game.
Angelic Solutions: Every level is solved in a few moves. Challenge yourself and find the angelic solutions of puzzles by completing puzzles in fewer splices than you're given. Novice players can still progress through the game by using all splices.
Unique Geometry: Explore the structure of a binary tree in radial space.
Absorbing Soundscape: Put your headphones on and lose yourself in Splice's hauntingly beautiful and Glass-ian piano music.
Compelling Colors: Massage your retinas with the soothing visual effects and ambience of this primordial puzzle environment.
- Life of Android
"Just because of its addictive properties and endless replay value, this game is a solid 4.5 out of 5 for me."
- Android Police
"If you're looking for a quick game that looks and performs wonderfully, I can't recommend Hextacy enough."
Slide your finger to eliminate clusters of hexagons. Think smart and score high!
Hextacy features three different game modes and online score leaderboards.
For players with color blindness (and players who want variety), there is an optional color scheme.
Uses Immersion's MOTIV haptic effects.
"Bridge Constructor Playground convinces by a fresh look and a lot of fun for several hours." - apfelnews.eu
"Bridge Constructor Playground offers players of all ages an introduction to the topic of “bridge building”. This game gives you the freedom to let your creative side run riot – nothing is impossible." – appshopper.com
"This is a very good sequel and satisfies with all the improvements." – apps-news.de
Bridge Constructor Playground offers people of all ages an introduction to the topic of “bridge building”. This game gives you the freedom to let your creative side run riot – nothing is impossible. Across 30 innovative levels you have to build bridges over deep valleys, canals or rivers. Following this your bridges will be subjected to a stress test to see whether they can support the weight of the cars and/or trucks which drive across them.
In comparison to the #1 hit Bridge Constructor, Bridge Constructor Playground offers an even easier entry to the game incl. an extensive tutorial, a free-build mode and each level offering five challenges to master instead of just two. Tackle each level without constraints and freely build your bridges to move on to the next level. If you want to enter the next island however you have to win a certain number of badges that can be earned in the levels. The badges belong to different categories that offer different challenges: safety badges demand to stay below a certain maximum stress amount, whereas material badges require the use of only certain materials. All in all, the game offers 160 challenges to master (on four islands)! All of this paired with a bright and friendly look combines into an exciting, challenging and also educational experience for the whole family, offering hours of gaming fun.
• New badge system for beginners and pros offering 160 challenges on 4 different islands
• New career system: start as a construction worker and become a bridge building expert
• Extensive tutorial for easy entry to the game
• Innovative missions: build bridges that do not exceed a specific maximum load
• 5 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Rolling hills
• 4 different building materials: wood, steel, steel cable, concrete piles
• Percentages and colored visualization of building material’s stress loads
• Survey map with unlocked worlds / levels
• High score per Level
• Connection to Facebook (Upload screenshots and bridge scores)
• Google Play Game Services Achievements and Leaderboards
• Supports Tablets & Smartphones
More from developer
New York Times: “...your once-fumbling fingertips will be flying across the spectrum. You’ll barely notice you’ve learned something without having to crack open a single crusted-over container of paint.”
Entertainment Weekly: “What’s a color-changing lamb to do when it’s being attacked by multihued wolves? Incinerate them with lasers beams, obviously, in this whimsical shooting game.”
Hordes of vicious wolves have emerged from the mouth of Wolfcano to steal life and color from the world. Now the Knight of Light, Sir Woolson, must ready his color-changing fleece and magical powers as the last defense against the darkness!
Color Sheep is a fast-paced arcade game in which players change Woolson’s color to match oncoming wolves by mixing different intensities of red, green, and blue light. An intuitive swipe-based interface makes forming combos a breeze. When Woolson is charged, tap him to release an incinerating laser blast! Magical items dropped by enemies summon fantastical nature spells to protect Woolson and smite the evil lupine invaders. With adaptive difficulty, over twenty color combinations to master, and Facebook integrated leaderboards, Color Sheep is easy to learn but hard to put down!
* Mix red, green, and blue to master the power of light!
* Discover Woolson's arsenal of spectacular spells!
* Climb the leaderboards and best your friends and family!
* Works great and looks amazing on your phone and tablet!
Note: Color Sheep requires players to perceive a wide range of colors and is not recommended for those with color blindness.
Thanks for playing! Please email us with any feedback at email@example.com