* O2 UK Pay Monthly customers
* O2 UK Business customers (excluding Mobex, some B4B and data only tariffs)
* Movistar Argentina customers
* Movistar Peru customers(*)
Now your mobile number works on Wi-Fi and across your devices. So you’re constantly connected. TU Go extends your phone’s coverage so you can make and receive calls, send and receive texts and use voicemail across multiple devices. And it’ll work over any Wi-Fi network in the world.
By downloading and registering to the app on your tablet, PC and smartphone, you don’t need to worry about leaving your phone behind, running out of battery or not having signal. If one device isn’t close to hand, simply pick up another to keep the conversation flowing. And you’ll be charged as normal, with all calls and texts coming out of your Pay Monthly bundle.
• Constant coverage – choose between your mobile network (GSM), Wi-Fi or fixed Internet for incoming and outgoing calls and messages.
• Simple – TU Go’s easy to use interface syncs up with your device contacts and combines call history and messages across devices too.
• Travel friendly – use TU Go abroad when connected to a local Wi-Fi network on any compatible device. You’ll be charged as if you were in the UK.
• There when you need it – expecting an important call? Need to access your voicemail? Now you need never miss a conversation. TU Go frees your number to work over Wi-Fi on up to five other devices, so you’ll always stay connected.
This version supports Android 2.3 and above. For more information and support:
O2 UK customers can visit http://o2.co.uk/tugo, UK Business customers can visit http://o2.co.uk/business/tugo
Movistar Argentina customers can visit movistar.com.ar/tugo
(*) Movistar Peru customers using TU Go may experience unexpected issues or failures from time to time. Currently, TU Go is not available for those Movistar Peru customers with the “Tono de Espera” or “Movistar Voz a Texto” services. It is also currently unavailable for those customers blocked from accessing supplementary services. For more information, please visit http://www.tu.com/es
The ONLY Auto Responder on the Play Store that can turn itself on when you dock your phone!
Auto Respond Pro is the most inexpensive, feature rich SMS Responder on the Google Play Store!
• Auto Respond to text messages (SMS) when enabled
o Option to auto respond to voice calls
• Personalized response message
• Create a list of frequently used messages
• Option to auto enable when in dock or car dock
o Option to use a specific message when docked
• Option to put phone on silent or vibrate while enabled
• Optional notification when Auto Respond is active
o Notification shows how many responses were sent this session
o Users with Android 4.1+ will see expandable style notifications with more info
• Only responds to contacts in your address book by default
• Create a "Do not respond" list
• Only sends one response per contact, per session to avoid spamming contacts
o A session is started when "Auto Respond" is enabled, and ended when it is disabled
o This is done so that it only replies to cell phones, and not land lines or other devices.
o An option to respond to all, not just address book contacts
• Automatic backup and restore of app data via your Google account
• 1x1 status widget
• Custom responses to individual contacts
• Schedule for responses (useful during a daily/weekly meeting, college classes, sports practices, etc.)
o "Do not respond" and "Custom Response" lists for each schedule
• 1x1 Widget to easily enable auto respond with a specific preset message
• 4x4 schedule widget (Android 4.0+)
o Set custom replies for different people
o Reply only to certain contacts
• Option to auto enable when Bluetooth connected
o Difference settings and message per device
(Bold features are only in the pro version.)
If you enjoy the app, PLEASE leave a review! If you have an issue, PLEASE send me an email letting me know!
Have feature suggestions? Found a bug? Email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know what I'm working on now? Follow my development blog: fifteen15studios.com/blog
• Most of the SMS permissions are obvious: they're needed to check for received text messages and send a response
• READ SMS OR MMS: Needed to write the sent message to your messaging app
• READ CONTACT DATA: Used to check to see if the number being replied to is in your contact list
• READ_PHONE_STATE: Used to respond to received phone calls
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Used to re-enable Auto Respond on boot, if enabled when device was shut down. And used to re-schedule enabled schedules.
• WAKE_LOCK: used for scheduler. Wakes the device briefly to enable/disable Auto Respond, then returns the device to it's previous state.
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET used for Google Analytics
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used to write error logs
As I add new features they may require additional permissions, and they will all be explained here.
WHY USE GLIPH:
* P2P MARKETPLACE: Above and beyond online classifieds, Gliph Marketplace helps you close deals faster and more efficiently than anywhere else.
* BITCOIN ENABLED: Quite simply the world’s easiest way to send Bitcoin. Now includes QR code scanner to pay outside Gliph network.
* REAL DELETE: means when you delete a message it is deleted from both sides of the conversation and the server. Real Delete = Real Privacy other services can’t offer.
* GROUP MESSAGING: Flexible Secure Group Messaging lets you show a pseudonym to a gaming group and your real name to your co-workers. Other apps don’t do this!
* WORKS ON DESKTOP: Use Gliph from your Android, but also chat from your Desktop Computer (https://gli.ph/d), tablet or other Smartphone device as well! Gliph works everywhere that matters to you!
* QUALITY SUPPORT BY A HUMAN: Read the reviews! People love our Support Gliph because you access it in the app and a real person actually replies and helps you!
* NO HIDDEN COSTS: Download the app and chat securely for free. No limits because Gliph uses 3G / 4G LTE / and Wi-Fi when available.
* CLOAKED EMAIL: Buy a disposable email address that protects your privacy from spammy services you don’t want to know your real email address.
* GLIPHME: Create and manage an instant communication link so anyone with it can send you messages even if they don’t have the app!
* TURN OFF PASSWORD RESET: Remove your ability to reset your password using Gliphs’s Lockdown™ Privacy Protection and your data can not be decrypted by anyone but you! This feature alone is worth using Gliph for some folks!
* MUCH MORE: Send high resolution photos securely, choose whether to show message content in push notifications on per-contact basis, permanently delete entire conversations with a swipe and much more!
HELP AND FEEDBACK: Read the reviews! We rapidly respond to Feedback! Here’s how to get action!
- Send a Gliph message to the Support Gliph
- Email at email@example.com
- Tweet at Gliph on Twitter: @gli_ph.
- Review the app! We <3 reviews!
Gliph on Android works with just about all carriers and networks. Ask the Support Gliph if you’re having any trouble connecting!