Great for checking battery health, real time status of tire pressure, battery temperature. I use it almost daily with my 2012 since the dash doesn't show SOC%. The logging is usefully also for analyzing trips and trends. Apparently I never drive more than 22 miles one way and my battery is losing about 6% SOH per year.
So much valuable information gained from this app. The biggest of which for me is knowing how many KWH my battery pack actually has available and being able to monitor my battery state of health.
Great App Great app for checking battery apps. But why has this not been updated to show tyres pressures for UK cars (Pro version has been updated but not this version)
Is it possible to update this version to support the 30kWh Leaf?
So happy This is all the information that Nissan SHOULD have on the cars screen.
Awesome The only way to really know your leaf!
- Added Trip Viewer
- Added soft Menu key to upper right corner of screen
- Help overlay feature (hold down soft menu key)
- Trip meter functions
- Supports Lollipop (Android 5.0)
- Supports STNxxxx chipset based OBDII Adapters
- Warns if OBDII adapter does not support necessary commands and lists unsupported AT command.
- Logging continues a short time after the Leaf is turned off instead of stopping immediately.
- Support for Japanese
- See built-in change log for additions changes