Your data isn't stuck on your phone. Go to MyCarProjects.net to view your fillups with graphs and access more features, including car project tracking.
100% free. US units only.
"Log MPG" -- Log your MPG in one of two ways: either by using the beginning and ending odometer reading, or by using your trip odometer on every fill-up. Enter the miles, how many gallons you bought, how much money you spent (optional), and some comments (optional), and the app will tell you your MPG for the tank and upload it to your account on the website.
"Log Maintenance" -- Log the maintenance performed on your vehicle so you can keep records, and be reminded when it's time to perform the service again. If your maintenance job isn't in the predefined list, you can create your own custom job on the fly.
"View Logs" -- View a complete history of your MPG and maintenance logs. Use your phone's menu button to refresh data from the website, view basic stats, and export your data to a CSV file.
"Alerts" -- View alerts for maintenance that is almost due or overdue for your car. The website will also e-mail the same alerts to you.
"Notes" -- View notes about your car that you have entered on the website. Common notes are VINs, part numbers, or wrench sizes.
"Health Report" -- Your car is graded on a A-F scale based on when maintenance items are due. You need to log a few maintenance items before you can receive a grade, because it is based on service that you have already performed.
"Suggestion Box" -- Send us your feedback. Development efforts are based on user requests for new features. Please send us feedback before submitting a negative review. Chances are, we can solve your problems in a timely manner.
Use the MyCarProjects.net website to manage your list of cars. You can create an unlimited number of cars to track. On the app's main menu, use the menu button on your phone to select "Download Cars" to sync with your account.
If you attempt to log MPG or maintenance when you don't have an active network connection, the entry will be placed into a queue to upload later. On the main menu, use your phone's menu button to upload queued entries.
Once the car is parked, just press a button and the car location will be stored.
Later, when you wish to know where your car is, you will only need to press another button and then the exact location will show up
It is recommended having the GPS location activated in order to have the most accuracy when the car location is set.
1) It allows “sharing” the car location by means of social networks.
2) In case of having forgotten to launch "Mycar?" app in order to store the car location and to avoid user to retrace their steps, there is the possibility of storing a different car location from the current user position. For that just press over the map exactly where your car actually is located.
* - Get directions back to your parking space (using GPS technology)
* - Enter how much time (if you parked at a meter)*
* - Add a photo
* - Add notes, such as which row or section
* - Lightweight and doesn't require many system resources
* - Fast and easy to use
Easy to use, you will never forget where you parked. It's simple to Park your Car or View Current Parking Information. Just open up Find my Car (Advanced) and it automatically remembers what you wish to do next.
Find my Car (Advanced) is perfect for anyone who can't remember where they parked. Consider saving yourself time and anxiety about where you parked, thanks to Find my Car (Advanced).
* - Due to current restrictions, Find my Car (advanced) cannot remind you when time on the parking meter is running low. To view the time left, simply open up Find my Car (Advanced).
What it enables you to do:
1.Display documents stored in your Android devices using your Epson projector
2.Display images stored in your Android devices "Gallery" library
3.Display web pages.
4.Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, and more
5.Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6.Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents.
File formats and Activities supported and not supported
Epson iProjection supports the following file formats:
-Adobe PDF (PDF 1.6)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
-Connection to multiple projectors
For a complete list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
All products with direct connection
PowerLite Pro G6050W/G6150/G6250W/G6350/G6450WU/G6550WU/G6650WU/G6750WU
PowerLite Pro Z8150/Z8350W/Z8355W/Z8450WU/Z8455WU/Z8250/Z8255
PowerLite Home Cinema 2000/2030
All products necessitating an access point
PowerLite Pro G5550/G5650WNL/G5750WUNL/G5950NL/Z8050W
Android devices supported:
- Smartphones or tablet PCs that support Android OS 2.3 or later
LCD panel size should be more than 800x480(WVGA)
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Add handwriting and sketches to your notes
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available on any computer, phone and tablet device.
More information about permissions at:
Learn more: http://www.evernote.com/about/getting_started/
Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
o SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled)
o TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, or 4.2.2 (with the exception of the Samsung Galaxy S4) and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
NOTE – Battery Meter functionality is not available on the Samsung Galaxy S4, and on phones/tablets running Android OS 4.2,1, 4.2, and 2.X. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets.
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at email@example.com
Keywords: Plantronics, headset
MyWay is a danish innovative mobile app, which can be used for creating an interactive urban experience. Our partners provide channels of information, which is directly available to you through this app.
Some of the features include:
- Odense Mobilguide
- Krak hurtigsøgning
- Odense Renovation
Odense Mobilguide offers a insight into the city planning, culture, history etc. With the iPhone in your hand, you can find your way through the city and find the nearest access points or embark upon a guided tour through Odense as a medieval- and renaissancecity. With Odense Mobilguide, you get an overview of:
- all free access points
- all public restrooms
- all public libraries
- public parks
- car parks
- history and culture of the city
- and much much more!
The AutoPlay feature: Walk in the footprints of H. C. Andersen. Find the channel in the MyWay app and put your earphones on. Now you will be guided through the city and the app will tell you little stories and facts about the great writer from Odense. The sequence of the stories is based on your physical position (GPS).
You will also receive the Krak Hurtigsøgning (Danish Only). Find your nearest shopping options or hair dresser with a few steps.
VisitAssens is a local tourist guide for visitors of the city Assens. By using MyWay, information regarding events, vacation, art, culture, nature, transportation, experiences etc. will always be right at your hand.
Odense Renovation provides a channel, where you can find recycling info for Odense.
All of this content is available to you for FREE. We are constantly negotiating with new partners that can deliver information. You don't have to worry about updating the app; the next time you start up MyWay, the new content is available.
Help us to improve MyWay and send us your comments and suggestions.
Keywords: information, mobil, guide, location, geo, tag, odense, fyn, turist, renovation, skrald
It is a compact widget which can show you the exact floor that you parked at.
Having parked at a huge mall, you would never have to open a memo application to write down the floor that you parked at.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is to download the app, and add a wiget to your homescreen.
Each time you touch the widget, the floor display turns from B1 to B6, then starting from B1 again.
- Search for jobs with advanced search options
- Use your current location to find jobs near you
- Apply to jobs with your CareerBuilder account
- Register an account from within the app
- Login with your Facebook account
- Have a resume saved on your phone or Dropbox account? Upload it from within the app
- See data about who else has applied to jobs with Job Competition reports from the Applied Jobs view
- Share jobs with your friends via text message, email and Facebook
- Keep up to date with the status of your job applications by taking a short survey
- Save jobs to review later
- Receive personal job recommendations
- Get a list of jobs similar to any job you like
- Apply to jobs without being logged in or registered with CareerBuilder
- Attach resume file from your phone for applying
- Automatically syncs your resumes, cover letters, saved jobs, and jobs you have applied to with your CareerBuilder account
- Support for in-app screening questions
1. Remember your car location
2. Send your location to your friends to meet with you by Email, SMS, etc.
3 .Record a new place to make it easy to go back
4. View route to the location
5. Easy to launch Navigator for direction
More from developer
Exalted dice rolls all your dice and calculates your successes!
Not playing exalted?, You can even use it for standard D20 based D&D.
D&D mode includes the following dice:
More features to follow!
Location Ringer allows you to create location based ringer profiles called Ringers.
Ringers allow you to have your phone automatically change basic settings based on where you are. For example you can have your phone automatically become silent when you go to work, or automatically enable your WiFi when you get home.
To Start simply review your default settings in the Default Ringer and SAVE it. Then you can create new ringers as they are needed.
The Default Ringer is applied when there are no applicable Ringers for your current location.
Please remember that this Location Ringer is still in beta. This means that it is fairly stable, but could still contain some bugs that are hard to find on small scale testing. If a bug is found, my Exception Report Generator will passively notify you. You can then review the anonymous report at you convenience, ultimately allowing you to decide whether to send it or not.
If you have any ideas to help improve Location Ringer, please feel free to contact us.
We have been using Location Ringer over the past year with great success.