At the Law Offices of Top Gun DUI Defense Attorney® Myles L. Berman, our dedicated DUI and drunk driving attorneys provide people arrested for DUI throughout Southern California — from Ventura and Los Angeles to Orange County, the Inland Empire, and San Diego — with aggressive legal representation they can count on. Being arrested and charged with DUI is a frightening experience which can lead to severe financial penalties, driver’s license suspensions/revocations, and even jail or prison time. If you have been arrested and charged with DUI anywhere in Southern California, call the experienced team of DUI and drunk driving attorneys at the Orange County, Los Angeles, and Ventura offices of Top Gun DUI Defense Attorney® Myles L. Berman to find out why we say “Friends Don’t Let Friends Plead Guilty”™.
The Accident Application is one of those things you don’t think you will ever need, until you do. And when you do, you’ll be glad you took a few seconds to download it. The Bremseth Accident App provides straightforward to-do’s, fact and evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when a injury happens on the job. None of us like to think about it, but accidents do happen and we are here to help.
The Bremseth Railroad Accident App features:
- Camera, video recorder and text notepad provide all you will need to record all of the pertinent data about any moving vehicle accident.
- Education on what your rights are under FELA and the FRSA
- Your railroad Personal Injury reports to show you what your managers will be asking.
- Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts.
- Emergency Services Locator. Helps you find the closest hospital and other key places.
Auto Accident Assistant Features:
Integrates with your smartphone’s camera, video recorder and notepad to document the scene, record eyewitness accounts and preserve your recollections about the event
Invaluable FAQ section answers questions about what you should do and the procedures you should follow if you’re ever involved in a vehicle accident
Time-saving forms collect information about other drivers, witnesses, passengers, etc.
Automatic GPS locator records critical accident information like physical location, traffic patterns and driving conditions
GPS-powered locator helps you find emergency services and roadside assistance in the vicinity of the crash scene