Changing difficulty doesn't work, and neither does disabling negatvies. I have a young kid who doesn't yet understand negatives, and struggles with the teens. Would give 5stars if it was simple addition and subtraction with single digits only, but it currently does not do that.
Good game for kids to practice math Can we get sound controls?
Number crusher Good like it so. GOOD!!!!!!!!!!
Great memories... This plays just like you'd expect, if you remember the original. I'd love to see Super Number "Crunchers" or other classic titles.
This is a good game. It's kinda like Brain Age if you've ever played it. Exercises your mind but in a light and fun way
It wouldn't eat the numbers
1.02 Release Notes
* Added a warning flash with 3 seconds to go before a safe zone disappears.
* Reduced the amount of time to wait for an extra life to 90 seconds.
* Fixed overlap for Game Over and In-Game Menu screens when backing out to Main Menu.
* Added background color selector to the in-game menu.
* Added error checking for an issue reported for RemoteException code -1001.
* Added Credits panel.
Mental Math Games FREE for kids for Elementary School & Basic Math for Preschool
Preschool, Kindergarten and First Grade kids learn numbers and math skills.
Educational game math for kids in a first grade to learn numbers & mathematics.
Improve 🚀 your skills with Quick Brain - the leader in brain training 🎓