It’s happened to just about all of us. You’ve lost your debit card. It could be anywhere: under your couch, at the restaurant you last dined, or in the hands of someone itching to drain your bank account. Wouldn’t it be great if you could promptly turn off your card—simply make it unusable—until you find it? Now you can with Umpqua Pay Card Controls!
Umpqua Pay is the digital extension of your Umpqua debit card, providing additional conveniences to strengthen and enhance the card’s usefulness. It complements our Umpqua Bank Mobile Banking and Biz Mobile Banking apps.
Other great features include:
• Tap to Pay: Pay for Purchases. Right from your Phone.
• Alerts: Be notified whenever there’s a transaction so you can monitor your card’s activity.
• Travel confirmation: Know that your card activity won’t be flagged as suspicious when you travel. Turn on your Location Match service, use your Umpqua Debit Card while travelling, and your mobile phone geolocation will help your transactions get approved without you even knowing it!
•Travel notices: Quickly alert Umpqua Bank of planned travel so your Debit Card activity won't be flagged as suspicious.
• Online shopping: Conveniently link to your Visa Checkout account for shopping without having to re-enter your payment and shipping information.
• Get cash: Use your Umpqua Pay location service to find a nearby ATM.
• Toggle back and forth between Umpqua apps.
Have questions or feedback? Contact us at (866)486-7782 or CustomerService@UmpquaBank.com.
Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
Note: This app uses the Device Administrator permission.