Undervault is a role-playing game with random levels and perma-death. Game level contains rooms of different types (kitchen, bedroom, treasury etc.). Some rooms are unknown and can be revealed with luck, or by using a room card.
Pass through monsters, learn skills, get equipment and trade. Fight with hunger and fatigue. And most importantly plan dungeon carefully to succeed!
Free version has ads and limitations (some heroes locked, can't save progress). You may unlock full version with IAP inside the game.
• High difficulty (you will die a lot), but every playthrough is different
• Turn-based battle system with aiming, items, skills, character statuses and enemy AI
• Skill tree that allows to focus on different play styles (fighting, stealth, room revealing)
• Mining. Dig new rooms and passages
• Trading. Each trader in the game has its unique list of items and prices
• Different room connection types. Door, ladder, hole (move only downward), locked door (pull lever to unlock)
• Daily challenge. Compete with other players for the best score
• Character leveling system. Improve certain stats on each level
• Backpack system. You can take only a limited number of items to the next dungeon level