Tabla music instrument is a great app with more than 5 music instruments is for you. Friends this is the time to show your ability in front of your friends,
show them that you also can play tabla like a great tabla players.
Your finger touch can create a magic sound,so this is time to impress your friends, family, everyone and anytime.
FEATURES OF TABLA MUSIC INSTRUMENT APP:
*magical sound with Multi touch.
*Instruments like tabla, gong, chimes, gungru, vibraslap, crash and tanpura.
*work on android phone and tablets.
Tap on the center of the Drum, and you will get the base sound.
The upper left corner of the drum will play a "Roll" and the three other corners will play 3 different sounds giving you different beats.
Please let us know if you are facing any difficultly while downloading or while playing this app.
Create Beats Using Your Android as Hand Drums.
Combine the Basic Strokes of Duggi-Tabla by Tapping With Your Fingers in Various Configurations at Different Head Areas of the Instruments, to Create a Wide Variety of Different Sounds.
Have Fun Playing Tabla, Bring Rhythm to Your Time Any Where.
♫♫ Duggi (Bayan) and Tabla (Dayan)
♫♫ Multitouch - Simultaneous Tabla Strike from Multiple Finger
♫♫ Supports Basic Strokes of Bayan and Dayan
♫♫ Excellent Quality Sound
♫♫ Individual Tuning Option for Both Duggi and Tabla
♫♫ Screen Resolution Support for Cell Phones and Tablets (HD)
♫♫ Quality Graphics
♫♫ It's Free!
For Creative Minds and Music Lovers!
Enjoy Music Fiesta!
Manfaat aplikasi ini adalah untuk melestarikan budaya Indonesia khususnya budaya Sunda, menambah wawasan tentang bagaimana suara alat musik sunda, dan menambah kreatifitas dalam memainkan alat musik sunda.
Kelebihan Aplikasi ini :
- HQ Sound Instruments
- UI yang disesuaikan
- Pada Angklung terdapat 8 nada utama : Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Si dan Do'
- Pada Kecapi terdapat 20 Senar sesuai kecapi aslinya
- Pada kendang terdapat 4 macam kendang
- Pada saron terdapat 6 nada : Da, Mi, Na, Ti, La, dan Da
The Crayola My Virtual Fashion show lets you create fabulous fashions and bring them to life. Draw dazzling designs on the fashion templates and take a picture to bring your fashions to life! Watch your designs rock the runway in a virtual fashion show! Save your favorite creations, accessorize your models, and make your fashion shows in New York, Paris and Milan.
With the Crayola My Virtual Fashion Show kit you have everything you need to start creating right away with 10 different fashion templates.
Download the app to design your first fashion with the free template. Please note: a printer is required to print out fashion templates.
Crafting has never been easier, now that you can access Entropia Universe anytime from anywhere and craft while on the go.
The user friendly interface provides a great overview of all your blueprints to assist in choosing the right item to craft, keeping you ahead of the market. The auction system makes it easy to acquire missing ingredients.
No need to worry about missing a critical auction anymore! Virtual Tycoon allows you to stay in touch with Entropia Universe around the clock, even when you can’t be at your computer. Push notifications are sent to your mobile device to keep you updated on all your active auctions, and alerts you when you have been outbid.
Virtual Tycoon also offers full access to your personal storage and detailed information on all of your items. Items can easily be put up on auction or sold to the Trade Terminal.
Plan the progression of your avatar, buy that piece of equipment that you’ve been seeking, or click those blueprints that you haven’t had time to do. In short, Virtual Tycoon makes the Entropia Universe experience available anytime, anywhere.
"This app is badass." - Steve Helt, Paizo RPG Superstar 2013
Explore a map containing friends and foes. More than 150 miniatures and 12 maps are included or you can add your own from pictures stored locally on the device. View the tabletop from any direction, you can zoom out to see the whole map at once, get a top down view for counting squares, or look over the shoulder of one of your heroes at the monsters they are facing.
Start a multiplayer game with others, whether they’re around the other side of the world, or across the room.
It's purely a simulation of physical miniatures on a map, without any rules, like you would have on a table at home.
★ No annoying ADS / Intrusive permissions.
★ Settings allow you to individually customize each fireplace.
★ Change speed of flames to your liking.
★ Select from various ambient background SFX.
★ Classical music accompaniment.
★ Set a sleep timer prop up your device fall asleep to a full screen fireplace.
Free version includes one free fireplace, you can use in App-Purchase to unlock all the fireplaces for 99c
*Note: There are issues with Bluetooth headsets, please use standard headphones for now.*
What's Google Cardboard?
Cardboard is a low-cost, easy-to-get virtual reality viewer that transforms a phone into a basic VR headset. Learn more about Google Cardboard at g.co/cardboard.
For use with Samsung GearVR please visit the Oculus Store.
This is an app for Flight Simulator addicts. You don't need anymore to open a window on your FS to check or input information on FMC using your mouse. You can just do it using your tablet or smartphone connected at your home wi-fi network.
It will act as a CDU and will allow you to interact with the FMC on your Flight Simulator. It interfaces with your FS using an application installed on PC, called VAInterface, through wi-fi network. All data related to FMC is displayed on Virtual CDU and touch keyboard inputs are directly sent to FS.
PRIOR PURCHASING, IMPORTANT TO KNOW :
1. Please test it using the Demo version available on Google Play to make sure that all components works perfectly for you.
2. Currently supported simulators: FS9, FSX (SP2 and Steam) and Prepar3D (V1 and V2).
3. Current Supported Add-ons
- PMDG 737 NGX for FSX and P3D (SP1C and SP1D original purchased from PMDG).
- IIFLY 737 (Works only with version 3.1 original purchased from IFLY)
4. Is necessary to download the software VAInterface from http://www.virtualavionics.com.br. This software will run on your PC and interface with FSX pr P3D.
5. For detailed installation procedure and FAQ, please refer to: http://www.virtualavionics.com.br
6. For better experience we support only wi-fi network.
A SpeedQuizzing quiz is a quick-fire quiz game where players use their touch screen phone as a quiz buzzer / input device. By connecting over wifi, many devices can join and play this TV gameshow-style quiz game.
Find an SpeedQuizzing event near you http://www.speedquizzing.com
This application will act as a CDU and will allow you to interact with the FMC on your Flight Simulator. It interfaces with your FS using an application installed on PC through a TCP/IP network. All data related to FMC is displayed on Virtual CDU and touch keyboard inputs are directly sent to FS.
Limitations on DEMO Version :
- User is limited to Rio de Janeiro area (SBGL, SBRJ, SBJR, SBSC, SBAF airports)
- Limited to 1 simultaneous connection, captain side, LCD white screen, prevent screen timeout not availble
1. Supports FS9, FSX (SP2 and Steam) and Prepar3D (V1and V2)
2. This version is supporting only the following add-ons :
- PMDG 737 NGX (Works only with versions SP1C and SP1D original purchased from PMDG).
- IIFLY 737 (Works only with version 3.1 original purchased from IFLY)
3. Is necessary to download the software VAInterface from http://www.virtualavionics.com.br . This software will run on your PC and interface with the simulator.
4. For main installation tips and FAQ, please refer to: http://www.virtualavionics.com.br
5. For better experience we support only wi-fi network.
DCS Virtual Cockpit allows you to connect your Android device with Digital Combat Simulator's A-10C Warthog flight simulation. Allowing you to control the simulator by touching your screen.
Never fumble for your mouse in the heat of the moment again!
No key mappings to fiddle with. No hand editing config files. Just install the server, configure your display and we'll handle the rest!
Here are some of the functions it provides
- Crisp and clean 100% original graphics
- Live single MFCD displays (left and right) with working buttons (Available via in-app purchase)
- Live CDU display with working buttons (Available via in-app purchase)
- Live Caution and Warning panel (Avilable via in-app purchase)
- UFC panel with working buttons (Available via in-app purchase)
- Supports multiple devices. Connect two devices at once and display Different MFDs on each!
- Combined view with UFC and dual MFCDs on one screen
- Portrait CDU mode
Future updates will bring the Android feature set inline with the iPad application adding many additional features such as dials and switches. You will be able to perform almost all functions necessary to do a cold ramp start from your device!
- Digital Combat Simulator (DCS) World with A-10C Addon
- Microsoft Windows
- DCS VC Server available at http://www.bit-shift.com/
- Due to limitations in the simulator, live MFCDs must be repeated on your monitor.
- Due to limitations in the simulator, the sim will be forced to run in full screen windowed mode
A small part of Angklung Sarinande consists of one octave.
Sarinande is taken from a song title used by Daeng Soetigna to demonstrate "MUDAH" (principle part of five M:Mudah : easy, Murah : cheap, Masal : massal, Mendidik : educate, Menarik : interesting) playing Angklung with audience or people who have just known Angklung.
*** Features ***
Convert .TAP / T64 / PRG / P00 / TZX / CDT / UEF / CAS to audio-out * Pause, stop and re-start playback * Remembers previously-set volume level * High-precision render * Auto-pause functionality * TurboTape compression (Commodore 64/128).
tapDancer converts archives of vintage games and other software into audio waveforms that your classic 1980's-era computer(s) can understand and plays them back, allowing you to once again use these programs on your cherished system(s) using your mobile Android device, and a tape-interface cable or CD-to-cassette adaptor (depending on the computer.)
Currently, tapDancer supports Commodore (TAP / T64 / PRG formats), Sinclair ZX Spectrum (TZX / TAP), Amstrad CPC (CDT), Acorn Electron / BBC (UEF), MSX (CAS) and Atari (CAS).
tapDancer sports a fully-featured playback interface to assist you in reliving those beloved memories of the past. Other features include the ability to auto-pause on tape silences for ease of loading programs, and TurboTape compression of Commodore T64 / PRG / P00 to let you reminisce sooner!
Simply copy your archived software files (of programs you own!) to the SDCard storage of your Android device, then run tapDancer. Press the 'Eject' button, and then navigate to your files. (If your device has multiple SDCard directories, you can switch between them in the Settings menu -- see the documentation for more details.) Select your desired archive and tapDancer will then render the audio. tapDancer even supports extracting files from inside .ZIP and .T64 on-the-fly!
After the audio renders (anywhere up to two minutes, or longer on slower devices), press the 'Play' button after commanding your classic computer to LOAD. Adjust your volume to around 10 (for starters). With luck, in a few moments your computer will recognise the file, press SPACE on your Commodore 64 (for example) as soon as it says 'FOUND *GAME*'. (This step will vary depending on your computer system. See documentation for further details.) If it doesn't, try adjusting the volume up or down, press 'Stop' in tapDancer to reset the audio playback, reset your computer, and try again.
Placing your device into 'Airplane' mode is a good idea, as mobile 'chatter' can disrupt the playback. Also, be wary of magnetism -- keep your datasette / mobile device away from any CRT monitors!
For more detailed usage information and a user forum, tap the Help (?!) icon on the main tapDancer interface screen, or visit the tapDancer website at http://tapDancer.info or by tapping the WWW icon on the main tapDancer interface screen.
*** Highlights ***
* TAP / T64 / PRG / P00 / TZX / CDT / UEF / CAS support (Commodore 64 / 128 / VIC20 / etc., Sinclair ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC, MSX-compatibles, Acorn Electron / BBC Micro, Atari 400/800/XL/XE)
* Configurable TurboTape compression of T64 / PRG / P00 (Commodore)!
* Intuitive user-interface.
* Auto-pausing functionality (for ease of loading.)
* Ability to extract files from .ZIP and .T64 on-the-fly.
tapDancer is a product of kica.co, copyright 2014 by April and Melody Ayres-Griffiths.
Informasi pada aplikasi ini didapat dari buku yang telah mendapat ijin dari penerbit.