With VoipDiscount you can call and sms anywhere in the world at the lowest rates possible. And best of all, if you buy 10 euro credit, you can call selected destinations for free!
For all VoipDiscount tariffs, please visit: http://www.VoipDiscount.com/rates: you can use your mobile phone or tablet for all VoipDiscount calls! Simply install our VoipDiscount app on your Android smartphone or tablet, and use your regular VoipDiscount credit for mobile calls as well.
With the VoipDiscount mobile voip app you can make cheap voip calls from your mobile phone. Make calls to any country you desire at the cheapest rates. Simply download the free VoipDiscount mobile voip app from your APP market and register with one of the supported Voip brands. Saving on your cell phone calling plan was never this easy!
The VoipDiscount app offers three call options. Here's how you can get the most out of your VoipDiscount app:
This is the standard calling option; your call gets connected right away. You'll need a working 3G/WiFi connection to use this call option. You will be charged the regular rates of your VoIP brands; no extra costs or hidden charges.
The Call Back option is a nice way to stay in touch with friends and family, even if the internet connection you're using isn't particularly strong. With a weaker 3G/WiFi connection, or if you would like to use as little data as possible, you can set up a Call Back call through the VoipDiscount app. We'll set up a call to your phone first, and then connect you with your contact. You will be charged for both the A-side and B-side call, as well as a set up fee.
For a selection of countries we have Local Access numbers available. If you're in one of these countries, you can use the VoipDiscount app to set up a Local Access call in case of a weak internet connection. You will be charged for a local call, plus the tariff for the destination you're calling.
Of course, you can send Text messages using our VoipDiscount application as well!
* Free video Call between Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
* Video Call and chat on 3G,4G & WiFi
* FREE calls to other WOW Mobile users worldwide
* FREE live text chat (no more expensive SMS)
We know it's convenient to have two phone numbers. That's why WOW Mobile has been so popular with Android users. Never miss a call and always make a call with Tri-mode calling that automatically switches to Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, or Cellular. Every Android user must have this application.
It's worth it to have the extra number and be able to send text messages and calls over Wi-Fi at home, on airplanes, on trains, and more.
Distinction between WOW Mobile and Android calls
Make calls when voice network is not reliable
Two phone lines on one iPhone
With WOW Mobile on your Android, you can make and receive phone calls with crystal clear sound quality for FREE or at super low rates. WOW Mobile is easy to download and use. You can call over 3G* or WiFi, and keep WOW Mobile running in the background.
* Making and receiving VoIP Audio and Video calls
* Built-in tunnel for passing thru voip blockades
* Connectivity through WiFi / 3G / EDGE
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Balance information
* Call cost information
* Destination, rate
* Time, call status logs
* Last calls log
* Support for codecs G.729 for high quality audio
* Compatible with IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad
* iPhone's address book integration
* VoiceMail functionality (new voicemail, unheard voicemails, voicemail management )
* Callback functionality (the selected numbers will be connected via cellular calls)
* Conversation recording
* SMS feature
* Customizable tab bar
1. You need to have account from WOW Mobile in order to use this software. Don't have WOW Mobile account, pls register for free at http://www.WOWMobileasia.com/
2. Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure they allow sip calls on their network before using WOW Mobile.
3. To recharge your WOW Mobile talktime, pls go to http://WOWMobileaisa.com/
i10dialer Plus uses SIP protocol based for signaling.
Supports G729,PCMU, PCMA codecs.
Runs Behind NAT or private IP.
User Friendly Interface.
Auto Sync of Balance.
Real Time Sip status messages.
Address book integration.
Compatible with all sip standard switches.
It has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly.
Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.
Integrates with mobiles phonebook and auto detects (+) sign when contact is picked from phonebook.
MobilityPLUS connects directly with the company’s PBX, allowing mobile business employees to communicate with their colleagues easily from their Smartphone devices by initiating VoIP calls and instant messaging. This ultimately saves on the daily communications cost and streamlines the mobile collaboration for the enterprise employees, all by the utilization of Wi-Fi and cellular data services.
MobilityPLUS client provides high quality Voice over IP calls using Wifi and cellular data.
• Make and receive VoIP Calls
• Simple and Intuitive User Interface – dial, redial, caller name, hold, speaker, DTMF, call waiting and more
• Use Wi-Fi or 3G/4G
• Runs in background so you can receive calls anytime
• Use phone contacts and company directory search
• See corporate contacts presence and availability
• Chat with other contacts
• Make 3-way conference
• Manage personal info and presence – picture, personal note and availability
• Detailed Call Logs – dialed, missed, received, call date and time, duration
• Send email and SMS
• Bluetooth support
*IMPORTANT: MobilityPLUS for your phone requires MobilityPLUS account at your company.
Follow us for updates and news:
(*) Network data charges may apply
Call your friends, family and coworkers on the go! VocaNOM powered by AudioCodes is a speech-enabled mobile app for enterprises, allowing easy dialing by saying names.
With full connectivity to the enterprise address book, your personal and professional contacts are always accessible from anywhere at any time, with no internet connection required.