You can now also use MobileVOIP to top up mobile prepaid phones abroad! Simply select a contact and choose the 'Mobile Top Up' function. You can use your regular voip credit to send Airtime anywhere in ther world.
What is VOIP and why should I use it?
VoIP is a technology that allows telephone calls to be made over computer networks like the Internet. VoIP also offers a substantial cost savings over traditional long distance telephone calls.
Travel Roam free with MobileVOIP! You never have to worry about high roaming costs abroad anymore! When abroad, simply use MobileVOIP over a WiFi network! Whether in a restaurant, hotel room or public HotSpot, you can now save on mobile calling charges when travelling abroad as well!
Simply install our free calling app, register with one of the many supported VOIP brands and save loads of money on your international calls. If your selected destination is not among the FREE destinations, using mobile voip calls enable you to call them at almost no costs. MobileVOIP offers either FREE calls or very cheap calls to any international destination!
- Make free international calls over SIP technology with this mobile voip dialer
- Connect to Internet using 3G, WiFi, UMTS and use your voip credit on the go for cheap calls.
- Place FREE international calls to a selection of destinations.
- Enjoy the cheapest international calls to any other destination.
- Cheaper than Skype! More possibilities than Viber! No one offers cheaper calls!
Stop spending too much money on your international calls; use cheap 3G calls or cheap WiFi calls with MobileVOIP. MobileVOIP is the best FREE calls app you'll find on the market! Install MobileVOIP for your Android VoIP calls and call for free!
Looking for an older version of the app? Visit our website at http://www.mobilevoip.com!
A few of the most popular countries you can make cheap international mobile internet calls to: Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Egypt, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Ukraine and any other destination.
MobileVOIP is a Mobile Voip (MVoIP) application developed by Finarea. It supports all Dellmont VoIP brands and enables it's users to save on their monthly calling charges by over 95%. MobileVOIP is a free voip dialer available for Android phones, Symbian phones, Windows Phones, BlackBerry and iPhones.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
With VoipDiscount you can call and sms anywhere in the world at the lowest rates possible. And best of all, if you buy 10 euro credit, you can call selected destinations for free!
Among these free destinations, you'll find: Canada [FIX], Hong Kong [MOB], Russian Federation [Moscow], Taiwan [FIX], United States [FIX], United States [MOB], Belgium [FIX], France [FIX], Greece [FIX], Ireland [FIX], Luxembourg [FIX], Poland [FIX], Portugal [FIX], Spain [FIX], Sweden [FIX], Switzerland [FIX], United Kingdom [FIX], Thailand [FIX] Thailand [MOB], Argentina [FIX], Australia [FIX], Austria [FIX], Denmark [FIX], Italy [FIX], Japan [FIX], Netherlands [FIX], Slovenia [FIX], South Korea [FIX], Cyprus [FIX], Czech Republic [FIX], Hungary [FIX], Iceland [FIX], Norway [FIX], Finland [FIX] and others!
For all other VoipDiscount tariffs, please visit: http://www.VoipDiscount.com/rates: you can use your mobile phone or tablet for all VoipDiscount calls! Simply install our VoipDiscount app on your Android smartphone or tablet, and use your regular VoipDiscount credit for mobile calls as well.
With the VoipDiscount mobile voip app you can make cheap voip calls from your mobile phone. Make calls to any country you desire at the cheapest rates. Simply download the free VoipDiscount mobile voip app from your APP market and register with one of the supported Voip brands. Saving on your cell phone calling plan was never this easy!
The VoipDiscount app offers three call options. Here's how you can get the most out of your VoipDiscount app:
This is the standard calling option; your call gets connected right away. You'll need a working 3G/WiFi connection to use this call option. You will be charged the regular rates of your VoIP brands; no extra costs or hidden charges.
The Call Back option is a nice way to stay in touch with friends and family, even if the internet connection you're using isn't particularly strong. With a weaker 3G/WiFi connection, or if you would like to use as little data as possible, you can set up a Call Back call through the VoipDiscount app. We'll set up a call to your phone first, and then connect you with your contact. You will be charged for both the A-side and B-side call, as well as a set up fee.
For a selection of countries we have Local Access numbers available. If you're in one of these countries, you can use the VoipDiscount app to set up a Local Access call in case of a weak internet connection. You will be charged for a local call, plus the tariff for the destination you're calling.
Of course, you can send Text messages using our VoipDiscount application as well!
For using this app, end users will need an Operator Code, which they can obtain from a VoIP Service Provider. While Service Providers can use this White Label Platform to offer Mobile VoIP services in their own brand.
★VoIP Calls & SMSs via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
★Cross-platform Instant Messaging – an Android user can chat with an iPhone user or a Windows OS user can chat with a BlackBerry user. Offer unlimited mobile chatting and increase stickiness to your brand.
★Easy Sign Up with Mobile Number as user ID & automatic Buddy List creation with facility to invite phonebook contacts to install the app.
★Easy Calling Card usage – No need to dial Access Number, PIN or even Destination Number for making calls.
★Facility to enable Mobile Top Up.
For Service Providers
iTel Mobile Dialer Express is available in all major OS Platforms and you can fully customize & brand it as per your requirements. For a free trial:
1. Visit www.revesoft.com
2. Register for a free Demo, with details of your softswitch(IP, Port) & we will send you a Demo Operator Code for testing the app on your own softswitch.
For End Users
You will be prompted for the following while starting the app:
1. Operator Code – Collect Operator Code from your VoIP service provider. If the Service Provider is using REVE platform, he will be able to provide a valid Operator Code.
2. Mobile Number – to be entered with country code.
3. Password – Received via SMS / IVR after entering your mobile number.
It’s the most user friendly and high-quality international phone application available for calling India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and anywhere else in the world!
Simply use your existing 1LegCall account or contact a local reseller or agent today to get one.
• Free to download
• Crystal clear quality
• Send SMS to anyone
• Talk to other 1LegCall users directly
• Works anywhere in the world
• Connects to Internet using Wifi, GPRS, EDGE or UMNTS
• Select regular contacts from your Android contact list
• Provides detailed call information
• Recharge your account direct from your phone
• Customize your caller ID
For more information check us out at https://www.1legcall.com
This is Nymgo!
Nymgo is a great calling app for India, Bangladesh, Brazil, Philippines, Mexico, China, Egypt, Germany, Nigeria, Kenya, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Nepal Turkey, Yemen or any other destination.
Keep in touch and stay close to your family and loved ones everyday.
Save money on roaming fees and call costs without sacrificing on the voice quality while traveling.
You can use Nymgo to make mobile VoIP calls from any smartphone, tablet or computer to any mobile or landline in the world.
(works on Android Phones/Tablets, iPhone/iPad, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Call India for 1.4 ¢/min
Call France from 0.4 ¢/min
Call China from 0.9 ¢/min
Call Brazil from 1 ¢/min
Call USA from 0.7 ¢/min
Call Bangladesh from 2.5 ¢/min
Call Saudi Arabia from 6.9 ¢/min
Call Egypt from 6.7 ¢/min
Call Pakistan from 5 ¢/min
For call rates to any other country, please check ‘Rates’ inside our app or visit our website: http://www.nymgo.com
As you can see, our international rates are waaaay cheaper than your local operator or even Skype Out!
Nymgo Mobile VoIP Calls
- Works over WiFi and 3G/4G
- Send cheap SMS
- Transfer credit to friends
- Caller ID
- Integrated Phone book
Our Support team is always ready to help :)
Give us a call or drop us an email if you have any issues at all and we’ll make sure to solve it in no time!
And you can of course check our Facebook page for our updates at https://www.facebook.com/nymgo
or follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/nymgo
Nymgo for Android is available in the following languages: English, French, Arabic
* If you find any bugs, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your support!
** Not to be used for dialing emergency services
It uses SIP protocol based for signaling.
Supports G729,PCMU, PCMA codecs.
Runs Behind NAT or private IP.
User Friendly Interface.
Auto Sync of Balance.
Real Time Sip status messages.
Address book integration.
Compatible with all sip standard switches.
It has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly.
Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.
Integrates with mobiles phonebook and auto detects (+) sign when contact is picked from phonebook.
Phone calls without using cell phone minutes!
Some comments from users:
"So easy - Just pop in my user name and pass 2 sec later i was making perfect calls. Asus prime was blown away on how simple it was"
"Best google voice app - Better than groove ip in audio quality I have used groove ip for almost a year and this one is way better for my phone and service providers I have a lg optimus v in virgin mobile network"
Spare Phone uses your WiFi,3G,4G data connection to place and receive Google Voice VoIP calls. All you need is the "Spare Phone" app, a data connection(Wireless or Mobile) and a free Google Voice account. Spare Phone transforms your Android phone or tablet into a free wireless phone when used over WiFi/Wireless in the USA and Canada!
Google Voice is currently free to place calls to the U.S. & Canada. Please visit https://www.google.com/voice to create a free Google Voice account and to get your free phone number. Also check out the great rates to other countries such as Mexico and India.
Note: To use 3G, 4G you must enable it in the settings of Spare Phone. This can be costly if you don't have unlimited data. Please verify that your cell carrier allows VoIP data traffic before enabling this option. This app uses ~1.2 MB per minute during a call.
Disclaimers: Google Voice is a product of Google, Inc. and "Spare Phone" is not in any way affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc.
WARNING: Google Voice does not support 911 or any other type of emergency calls!
If you have any suggestions or issues please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.) Does this use my cell phone minutes?
Answer: No, Spare Phone uses your wireless/data connection and your Google Voice account for calls. You don't even need cell phone service to use this app. Note: If you are not using WiFi you will pay for your cellular data usage.
2.) Is this a simple callback app?
Answer: No, this is a pure VoIP(Voice over IP) calling app that communicates directly without any additional latency. You DO NOT need a SIP client or callback app to place and receive calls.
3.) Will this work with an Android tablet?
Answer: Yes, Spare Phone will enable your Android tablet to place and receive calls. It will also work with Wi-Fi only tablets too.
4.) I'm not receiving incoming calls. Help!?
Answer: To receive incoming calls you must enable 'Google chat' as one of your phones to ring in the Google Voice settings. Just make sure you don't have the cell phone you're using and 'Google chat' enabled simultaneously.
5.) Calls seem to have issues when my screen turns off.
Answer: In the settings enable 'Keep Screen On' as some devices put the wireless connection to sleep when the screen is off.
6.) I can't login or place calls with my mobile data connection.
Answer: To use 3G,4G you must enable this in the settings. Only wireless is allowed by default. As noted above, mobile data can be costly if you don't have unlimited data. Please verify that your cell carrier allows VoIP data traffic before enabling this option. This application uses ~1.2 MB per minute during a call.
7.) I have some other issue or a suggestion. Help!
Answer: Please email androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Thank you for supporting Spare Phone!
DISCOUNT-VOIP offers international calling services, which allows making long distance cheap VoIP calls, by using Mobile VoIP has never been this easy.
Here is what you get when you opt for DISCOUNT-VOIP:
* Easiest way to call abroad
* LOW RATES that make calling overseas cost effective
* Easy-to-use interface and design to help you navigate the app
* Free video Call between Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
* Video Call and chat on 3G,4G & WiFi
* FREE calls to other WOW Mobile users worldwide
* FREE live text chat (no more expensive SMS)
We know it's convenient to have two phone numbers. That's why WOW Mobile has been so popular with Android users. Never miss a call and always make a call with Tri-mode calling that automatically switches to Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, or Cellular. Every Android user must have this application.
It's worth it to have the extra number and be able to send text messages and calls over Wi-Fi at home, on airplanes, on trains, and more.
Distinction between WOW Mobile and Android calls
Make calls when voice network is not reliable
Two phone lines on one iPhone
With WOW Mobile on your Android, you can make and receive phone calls with crystal clear sound quality for FREE or at super low rates. WOW Mobile is easy to download and use. You can call over 3G* or WiFi, and keep WOW Mobile running in the background.
* Making and receiving VoIP Audio and Video calls
* Built-in tunnel for passing thru voip blockades
* Connectivity through WiFi / 3G / EDGE
* Integrated contacts from the phone
* Balance information
* Call cost information
* Destination, rate
* Time, call status logs
* Last calls log
* Support for codecs G.729 for high quality audio
* Compatible with IPod Touch, IPhone and IPad
* iPhone's address book integration
* VoiceMail functionality (new voicemail, unheard voicemails, voicemail management )
* Callback functionality (the selected numbers will be connected via cellular calls)
* Conversation recording
* SMS feature
* Customizable tab bar
1. You need to have account from WOW Mobile in order to use this software. Don't have WOW Mobile account, pls register for free at http://www.WOWMobileasia.com/
2. Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure they allow sip calls on their network before using WOW Mobile.
3. To recharge your WOW Mobile talktime, pls go to http://WOWMobileaisa.com/
☆App got price down!
With iPhytter, you can cut down the calling expenses and improve the communication environment. Please try.
iPhytter is a simple, handy, and secured communication tool both for business and private. It boasts the higher security level comparing to the other VoIP product. Moreover, multiple calls can be established with single touch; you can swap between two active calls, merge, split and transfer calls.
*Standard Phone Features
・Video Call Feature
・Background operation support
・Speakerphone, mute and hold
・Dial window and voicemail indication
・Outgoing call from Contact list of the device
・Call History—List of received, missed and dialed calls
・Multiple Calls: Swap between two active calls, Merge and Split calls (three-way conference supported)
・Call Transfer (Attended and Unattended, only among SIP clients)
・Audio Codecs (G.711a/u, G.722-WB, iLBC, GSM, SILK-WB, SILK-NB)
・Auto-select the best codec
・Dial plan (prefix) support
・Application Managed, Server Managed, and User Specified
・STUN & ICE
・Media Efficiency and Quality
・Security and Encryption
Premium feature supports G729 codec.
G729 is a narrowband codec that is intended for low bandwidth use. It is recommended for calls over 3G as it provides better audio quality on your cellular data connection.
You can purchase G729 in iPhytter.
Video Call is a feature with which you can make a phone call with you and your recipient’s video image.
Enjoy yourself more realistic communication with video call. Besides your voice, you can send your facial expression or background scene.
Instant Messenger(IM) is a text messaging feature. You will find IM is very convenient in variety of scenes. If your telephone is not available, or you need text information, IM fulfills your needs.
*Important Notice: SERVICE PROVIDER OR SIP SERVER REQUIRED
iPhytter is a softphone product and not a service. To use, you need a SIP-based VoIP service or SIP-based server. Please contact your service provider for more information at http://www.iphytter.com.
To use iPhytter, you need to access a Wi-Fi or 3G, 4G connection to make and receive calls.
Under 3G, 4G environment, the voice quality may be impacted by reception condition and buttery burns out faster. Thus it is recommended to use iPhytter with Wi-Fi connection.
As iPhtter requires big packet communication fees, we recommend having “unlimited talk & internet” option with your mobile company. However, some mobile companies may prohibit or restrict use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier’s network restrictions.
PHYTTER will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over 3G.
Below accessories are available for iPhytter;
A compatible headset with a microphone (or built-in microphone on the device).
OS: Android V2.3.3 or later
Communication environment: Wi-Fi or 3G・4G・access required.
* Behavior of 3.x tablets is not guaranteed.
* 3.x series tablets is not supported
We always do our best to obtain all newest Android devices for operation verification, but it is challenging to encompass all devices. Please note that iPhytter may not properly work in some devices satisfied necessary conditions.
Unfortunately we confirmed iPhytter misbehaves in some devices. Please do not download/install iPhytter if you have corresponding devices.
Check the list of supported/unsupported devices from below;
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Due to new technology low data usage allows you to call up to 30 minutes using only 1MB, this is up to 25 times longer than other call apps.
Also calls to non-app mobiles and landlines are very easy and cheap. Bobby never charges connection fees and call rates are up to 94% cheaper than your mobile operator and also lower than the leading VoIP apps.
More from developer
MobilityPLUS connects directly with the company’s PBX, allowing mobile business employees to communicate with their colleagues easily from their Smartphone devices by initiating VoIP calls and instant messaging. This ultimately saves on the daily communications cost and streamlines the mobile collaboration for the enterprise employees, all by the utilization of Wi-Fi and cellular data services.
MobilityPLUS client provides high quality Voice over IP calls using Wifi and cellular data.
• Make and receive VoIP Calls
• Simple and Intuitive User Interface – dial, redial, caller name, hold, speaker, DTMF, call waiting and more
• Use Wi-Fi or 3G/4G
• Runs in background so you can receive calls anytime
• Use phone contacts and company directory search
• See corporate contacts presence and availability
• Chat with other contacts
• Make 3-way conference
• Manage personal info and presence – picture, personal note and availability
• Detailed Call Logs – dialed, missed, received, call date and time, duration
• Send email and SMS
• Bluetooth support
*IMPORTANT: MobilityPLUS for your phone requires MobilityPLUS account at your company.
Follow us for updates and news:
(*) Network data charges may apply