These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
Before you can use this app, you need to first enroll for Mobile Check Deposit with your Financial Institution. Please contact your Financial Institution for more information and to confirm eligibility requirements.
Download this App and Enroll online to enjoy the convenience and security of mCheck. You will receive an email indicating when you can start depositing checks to your account with mCheck.
To be eligible to use mCheck, you must have a Baylake Bank checking, savings, or money market account and your enrollment must be approved by the bank for the mobile check deposit service. There is no charge from Baylake Bank, but data rates may apply.
Baylake Bank. Member FDIC.
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
* Restrict what shared users can do with the account. I.e disable withdraw, transfers, etc.
* Secure encryption of transactions using AES.
* Automatic account balance calculation.
* Real time sharing of account transaction between many devices.
* Secure accounts with PIN that must be entered with every transaction.
* Track shared or personal debit cards, checking and savings bank accounts.
* Available on Android and iOS.
* Windows Phone support coming soon.
View Recent Transactions
Pay Bills to Existing Payees
To get started, you'll need to be an existing user of Internet Banking and opt into Mobile Banking from that system. It's easy to do and takes seconds. Once you've allowed "Mobile Access" you can begin to log in to Mobile Banking from your mobile device.
The system will confirm your login information along with your device to ensure it's really you. Once you are logged in, you can view your information and make transactions safely and securely.
MANAGE FINANCES — Pay bills, transfer funds, send money, track spending with Money Manager
INVESTMENT CENTER – Place trades, get quotes and market news, and perform research
DEPOSIT@MOBILE — Qualifying members can deposit checks from their phone*
INSURANCE CLAIMS — Report a loss, submit photos, view status
PLUS — Loan calculator, ATM & rental car locator, get insurance cards
*You must qualify for USAA's Deposit@Home® and Deposit@Mobile® ; eligibility for USAA property and casualty insurance and credit qualification required.
Investments/Insurance: Not FDIC Insured - Not Bank Issued, Guaranteed or Underwritten - May Lose Value
Your contact list is only accessible to you on the USAA app and will not be stored within the app. Using your contact list within the app means that the payment tabs will be prefilled so you don't have to search for email addresses and phone numbers when you transfer money to other people. This feature is secure and does not provide USAA or any third-party with access to your contacts.
USAA Money Manager is not an investment advisory service of USAA.
Information on non-USAA accounts is governed by the User Agreement. USAA's personal financial management services are not sponsored or endorsed by any third party.
Property and Casualty Insurance provided by United Services Automobile and its affiliates, San Antonio, TX.
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates. Banks Member FDIC. To take advantage of mobile.usaa.com, you must be registered on usaa.com.
Investments provided by USAA Investment Management Company and USAA Financial Advisors Inc., both registered broker dealers.
Your phone carrier’s standard charges may apply. System availability and response time is subject to market conditions.
USAA products are available only in those jurisdictions where USAA is authorized to sell them.
Xpress Deposit has several benefits:
•Save time and make deposits when it is convenient for you
•Save money eliminating costly trips to the branch or ATM to make deposits
•Accelerate access to your money because you will be able to make deposits sooner
•Make deposits safely and securely
•Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
•Easy to use app steps you through the process
•Email notifications update you on the status of your deposit
•Your deposit is posted on the same business day if you submit deposit prior to cut-off deadline
•Help screen gives you tips for taking good photos
How you can get started now:
•Download the Metropolitan Bank Xpress Deposit app
•Register by contacting Metropolitan Bank
If you need help:
Metropolitan support is available to answer any questions or problems you have with Xpress Deposit. Please contact our support team at: 1-877-883-4988.
Manage Your Discover Credit Card Account
Fast Account Access
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• See account info without logging in by enabling quick view settings
Monitor Account Information
• Check your balance and available credit
• Make payments, edit and cancel pending payments
• View and download your statements
• Search transactions
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
• Report a card as lost, stolen, or misplaced
Earn & Redeem Rewards
• Enroll in Cashback Bonus and Miles promotions
• Redeem rewards for statement credits, direct deposit, Partner gift cards, eCertificates and Discover gift cards
• Get great deals from popular brands with Extras (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Refer friends to Discover and earn more rewards
• Set up your PIN to easily retrieve cash from ATMs
Manage your Discover Bank Deposit Account and Personal Loan Account
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills and manage payees
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - 415,000 ATMs nationwide using your Discover credit or debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
Certain permissions are necessary to access specific app functions and features.
The EECU mobile app allows you to access your money – anywhere, anytime. It’s fast, free and secure!
With EECU mobile banking you can:
•Check your balances
•View transaction history
•View check images
•Make bill payments
•View and activate your cash back offers
•Find EECU locations and CO-OP ATMs.
Login to this app using your existing Online Access User ID and Password. If you do not have EECU Online Access, apply today at myEECU.org.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.myeecu.org/privacy
* View Balances – view your account balances including transaction histories
* Mobile Deposit – deposit a check using the camera on your device
* Make Transfers – transfer money between your accounts, to other Idaho Central members, or make an External Transfer
* Make Payments – it’s easy to make credit card, loan, or bill payments. You can also view recent payments, and more
* Stop Pay – place stop payments on a single check, or a range of checks
* View Current Rates – easy access to loan and deposit rates
* Find Locations & ATMs – get directions to nearby ATMs and locations
* Contact Us – it’s easy to stay in touch if you need us
* Promotions – view current promotions and offers
* Security – select/submit your security/challenge questions on your device
This FREE Android App is a must-have for any ICCU member with an Android device. For questions or troubleshooting, please call 1-800-456-5067.
Enjoy a better banking experience, featuring:
• Sleeker Design: Breeze through your banking thanks to a cleaner, sleeker design.
• Easy Navigation: Get to where you need to go using fewer taps, with the help of streamlined menus.
• Alerts via Mobile Device: Get timely account notifications to stay informed and on top of your finances.
• More Convenience: Edit and cancel scheduled payments and search past, pending and future transactions.
And introducing Citi Mobile® Snapshot: a new optional feature that allows you to view certain account balances and recent transactions without logging in (currently available in limited markets only).
• Check your Citi® account balances
• See recent activity for your checking and credit card accounts , including pending transactions
• Pay bills and view payments
• Transfer funds between linked Citi accounts
• Send money to virtually anyone’s U.S. bank account with Popmoney®
• Deposit checks using Mobile Check Deposit
• Make or schedule future credit card payments
• View your available credit line (for Credit Card customers)
• Quickly find the nearest ATMs/branches
-Location permissions are required to determine your current location when using ATM/branch locator
-“Read your contacts” permissions are required to access contacts to send money via Popmoney®.
-“Take pictures & videos” permissions are required to deposit checks using Citi Mobile® Check Deposit.
Permissions are accessed whenever you choose to use the functionality that requires them.
Accounts are protected by 128-bit encryption, as they are when you bank online.
Deposit accounts are offered by Citibank N.A. Member FDIC.
Citi credit cards are issued by Citibank, N.A. (1)
(1) Please note, Citibank does not charge you a fee for using the Mobile Check Deposit service. However, charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Regular account charges apply. The Mobile Check Deposit service is subject to eligibility. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
© Citigroup Inc. 2014.
Citi, Citi with Arc Design, Citibank and Citi Mobile are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.
• Process a deposit into your JAXFCU savings or checking account
• View mobile check deposit history
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us at 904-475-8000 if you have any questions about the JAXFCU’s Mobile Check Deposit App. Please call us to register your account.
Keywords: JAXFCU, Jax Fed, Jacksonville Federal Credit Union
A SECURE AND TRUSTED PLATFORM
Simply Deposit Mobile is an integrated component of RDM’s Image & Transactions Management System (ITMS®). RDM is an industry pioneer in electronic check processing and the ITMS platform is a mature and robust suite of applications that has stood the test of time. RDM goes to extraordinary lengths to safeguard user data, including the encryption of all communications. No sensitive data is stored on the mobile device and trusted 3rd parties regularly conduct security audits.
Before using this application, you must be setup with a Username and Password by your Financial Institution.
Simply Deposit Mobile for Android enables users to deposit checks with their Android phone whenever and wherever they receive them. Deposits are processed through RDM’s proven and secure ITMS Platform which aggregates all check deposits, and can be used for seamless A/R integration.
The application uses the camera on the Android phone to obtain the check image, and submits the image to RDM’s secure ITMS Platform for deposit. Simply Deposit Mobile has a simplified and intuitive user interface and workflow that requires no training. You can view a quick tutorial right on the device and go through practice mode prior to making your first mobile RDC deposit.
Simply Deposit Mobile is easy to use and can take less than a minute to deposit a check. Users can capture and securely deposit checks with their Android phone at their customer’s location, reducing check float and the incidence of lost checks. Simply Deposit Mobile is an excellent solution for sales people, contractors and delivery services. Contact your bank branch to sign up for Simply Deposit Mobile today.
More from developer
Managing your money has never been easier! With RBFCU Mobile, a service of Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union, your personal finances are just a tap away!
Whether you need to check your balance, find the nearest ATM or deposit a check, RBFCU Mobile has the capability to do it all - and without ever stepping foot in a branch!
* Use the ATM/Branch locator tool to find RBFCU and/or surcharge-free ATMs
* Check your account balances
* Make quick, convenient transfers between your RBFCU accounts
* Stay on track by reviewing your loans and making payments on-the-go
* Get more for your money by checking RBFCU's current deposit and loan rates
* Pay your bills online using your RBFCU ePay account
* Conveniently open Money Market accounts and Share Certificates
* Deposit checks from anywhere, anytime from your camera-enabled device*
Don't forget to give your phone a shake on the Login page to find out "What's Shakin' at RBFCU!"
Download today and experience the RBFCU difference - convenient access to your personal finances in the palm of your hand!
For Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union account holders. Qualify for membership and join online at www.rbfcu.org.
RBFCU does not charge a fee for the RBFCU Mobile application, but you may be charged for Web access by your mobile wireless provider. Federally insured by the NCUA.
*Additional qualifications apply to use eDeposits. All deposits are subject to the Randolph-Brooks Funds Availability Policy.
It's simple, safe and free for GTE members.
* Eliminate trips to a Community Financial Center
* Enjoy the convenience of 24/7 availability
* Use your existing computer and scanner or mobile phone
* Expect safe and secure access with GTE Financial's Online Banking
* Help screens and video tutorials are available online
* Copies of deposited checks are kept for 18 months for easy retrieval
It's like having a GTE Community Financial Center with you wherever you are!
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
It's simple, safe, and free for FAIRWINDS business members.
Spend your important time at work and not traveling to a branch or ATM.
Available anywhere, anyplace, anytime.
No additional equipment needed. Simply use the phone you already carry with you.
Immediately deposit directly into your FAIRWINDS business account. (Availability of deposits may vary according to our Funds Availability Policy.)
Take FAIRWINDS Credit Union with you - wherever you are!
NASA Federal Credit Union is Federally Insured by the NCUA.
Pen Air Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA and is an Equal Housing Lender.
Now there’s no need to come to the branch or find an ATM to deposit a check.
First make sure you have San Francisco Federal Credit Union’s mobile banking app, so you can do your banking on the go.
Then, download the mobile deposit app so you can begin making mobile deposits. It’s that easy.
“FRED” Franklin Remote Electronic Deposit
“FRED on the Move” is a remote deposit service. You can take a picture of your check with your smartphone and deposit it to your Franklin Trust account. No special devices are required to use FRED on the Move and it is free for qualified members. This service does require that you are a member of Franklin Trust FCU.