Deposit Checks Wherever You Are.
Within our Android phone app is Mobile Check Deposit. No more driving to a branch, waiting in lines or filling out a deposit slip. Simply sign the check, snap a picture of it through our app and we'll do the rest. (This feature will soon be available for the Android tablets as well.)
Get automatic cash back for making purchases at your favorite shopping locations with your FAIRWINDS debit card. Find an offer within the app, click it to add it to your debit card and the cash back will be deposited right into your FAIRWINDS checking account at the end of the next month. It's as easy as Click, Shop, and Enjoy!
All FAIRWINDS Mobile apps are a free service for FAIRWINDS Credit Union account holders.
· Balances – view your business's account balances and transaction histories.
· Transfers – transfer money between your business accounts.
· Locations – find the closest FAIRWINDS branch locations and ATMs.
FAIRWINDS Business Mobile is FREE and SECURE. Security includes the latest in SSL encryption and is backed by online banking secure sign-on.
of the day 24/7. Simply take a picture of the front and back of a check and the funds are deposited to
To get started, download the application. Then sign on to home banking from a computer and enable
Swift Deposit. From there, click on the app and enter your account number as your Username and
Password that is established for home banking.
Georgia United Credit Union does not charge a fee for the use of the service. However, you should check with
your mobile service provider to see if any usage rates may apply. This service is available for qualified
members and some limitations may apply.
By downloading the application and enabling the service you are agreeing to the terms and conditions
as set forth in Georgia United Credit Union's Account Agreement and Electronic Funds Disclosure.
The main advantages of the Deposit Manager:
- Calculation revenue on deposits;
- Maintenance of statistics accrued interest and replenishments;
- Interests, depending on the date of deposit and the number of days in the month;
- the ability to block access to deposits by password (only Deposit Manager PRO);
- (NEW) Prolongation (only Deposit Manager PRO);
- (NEW) ability to change period of Deposit (only Deposit Manager PRO);
- (NEW) ability to change of deposit rate (only Deposit Manager PRO)
With this application, you can store data about all of your bank deposits and savings on your smartphone, in order to keep accurate records and to help predict future earnings.
The app's flexible configuration options allows you to track deposits and accurately calculate your amount of income, so that you can efficiently manage your savings. There are various options for charging interest: the last day of each month , once a month on the day of deposit, advance or at the end of the term and even daily.
The app also has other helpful properties, such as capitalization of interest, replenishment and partial withdrawals.
The user can access graphics to show detailed information on thier deposits and accrued interest. If necessary, you can easily change the interest rate in the mid-term, and at the end of a deposit term it can be extended.
Depending on the type of deposit, whether replenishments or partial withdrawals, it is possible to make track all transactions on the deposit. Deposit Manager automatically recalculates the accrual of interest in subsequent periods.
When approaching the end of the deposit term, Deposit Manager notifies you to the necessity of a withdrawal or rollover contribution.
The application has password protection funtionality, which will prevent unauthorized access.
The app has no ads, does not require internet access and has full data encryption - this guarantees additional security.
Setup Deposit Manager Pro and you become the owner of a powerful tool for controlling and managing bank deposits the whole family.
* Restrict what shared users can do with the account. I.e disable withdraw, transfers, etc.
* Secure encryption of transactions using AES.
* Automatic account balance calculation.
* Real time sharing of account transaction between many devices.
* Secure accounts with PIN that must be entered with every transaction.
* Track shared or personal debit cards, checking and savings bank accounts.
* Available on Android and iOS.
* Windows Phone support coming soon.
• Support of Android OS version 2.2 and greater
• A simple straightforward capture workflow
• Supports multiple depository accounts
• Real time notification to the user of duplicate suspects, image validation errors
• A secured channel for data transmissions
• No deposit data stored locally on the mobile device
• Database encryption
Zions Bank Treasury Management customers enter into a mobile remote deposit agreement, and must request that the mobile application be made available to the end users they authorize to use the service. Customers must also submit the required end user information to their Zions Bank Treasury Management representatives for the users to be registered in the remote deposit capture system. When the registration process is completed the users will receive notice that they may download the application and complete the enrollment process.
To complete the enrollment and gain access to this application, an end user must have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number, be connected to a mobile internet service provider, and read and agree to the User Agreement terms and conditions. Message and data rates may apply. Customers and users should check with their service providers as Zions Bank is not responsible for those charges.
*Your mobile service carrier charges may apply
To enroll for MercMobile Deposit, please visit our website www.mercdeposit.com. Click on “Apply now” for Merc@Home Online Deposit.
We use 128-bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to prevent unauthorized access.
For MercMobile Deposit support, please contact us at 616-406-3604, Monday through Friday, 8:30am EST to 7:00pm EST. You may also visit our best practices and suggestions under the help menu within our app.
MercMobile Deposit help:
Taking high-quality photos of your check is the best way to ensure MercMobile Deposit is quick and easy to use. If you have any problems with check approval, please read the best practices and suggestions below. If you receive a temporary password from support, you will need to log into Merc@Home Online Deposit to update your password before you log into MercMobile Deposit. For MercMobile Deposit support, please contact us Monday through Friday, 8:30am EST to 7:00pm EST at 616-406-3604.
• Good Lighting
• Place check on a dark surface
• Make sure check is clearly visible and that no other objects interfere with the check
• Place entirely in the picture. Make sure you can see all 4 corners
• Be sure your camera has a chance to focus on the image. Being too close can make the check image blurry
• Make sure the signature on the check does not go into the MICR line on the bottom of the check
• Make sure your camera lens is clean
Portions of MercMobile Deposit
©2008-2010 by Mitek Systems, Inc.
All rights reserved.
New users must download the app and follow the instructions to sign up for the service online.
Quick and easy deposits:
1. Log in to the app
2. Enter the deposit amount
3. Snap a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check
Once your deposit has been submitted, you will receive status updates by email.
The Remote Deposit app is a great companion to the Alaska USA app, which provides access to your account and the most popular features of UltraBranch.
Requirements and limits:
To use Remote Deposit you must be at least 18 years old, have an active personal checking account in good standing, and be enrolled in UltraBranch.
Remote Deposit has a daily limit of up to $3,000 and/or 10 checks deposited per day.
Questions? Help? (800) 525-9094
Federally insured by NCUA.
Sign up for the Mobile Deposit app by completing the Mobile Deposit form at www.ffb.com/go/mobiledeposit, emailing us at email@example.com or calling 1.800.299.7074.
• Process a deposit into your Mid Oregon savings or checking account • View mobile check deposit history
• Contact our Member Service Representatives
• Find Mid Oregon hours and locations closest to you
If you are a Mid Oregon Credit Union member, simply download the app from the Google Play Store, register with your account number, and begin your deposit. Please call Mid Oregon Credit Union with any questions at (800) 452-3313.
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
Your mobile deposit will be posted to your account by 3:00 p.m. each business day. Deposits made after 3:00 p.m. will be posted the following business day. In some cases, it may be necessary to place a hold on a check, based on our Funds Availability Policy, which is included under the “disclosure” section of the App.
The App has an FAQ page to help you with answers to common questions. Log into Mid Oregon’s online banking to review your transactions. If you need further assistance, call Mid Oregon at (541) 382-1795 or (800) 452-3313 during business hours. The app is offered at no cost to Mid Oregon members.
Sn@ppshot is FREE to qualified Alpine Bank customers*.
*There is no fee from Alpine Bank. See your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Contact an Alpine Bank representative for qualification requirements.
A completed enrollment form is required to use this app:
Contact Client Services at 855-274-2801 for assistance. See hours below.
Deposit your checks with your smartphone. No more visiting the branch or an ATM just to deposit a check. You can make your deposit anytime of day.
The all new version 2.0 Provident Bank Mobile Check Deposit app makes it quick, easy and secure to deposit your checks wherever you are into your Provident Bank consumer checking account.
To get started, fill out the enrollment form at https://www.providentbanking.com/mobilecheckdepositform.cfm
Contact Client Services at 855-274-2801. Our Client Services professionals are ready to serve you Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
©2013, Sterling National Bank. All rights reserved.
More from developer
Managing your money has never been easier! With RBFCU Mobile, a service of Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union, your personal finances are just a tap away!
Whether you need to check your balance, find the nearest ATM or deposit a check, RBFCU Mobile has the capability to do it all - and without ever stepping foot in a branch!
* Use the ATM/Branch locator tool to find RBFCU and/or surcharge-free ATMs
* Check your account balances
* Make quick, convenient transfers between your RBFCU accounts
* Stay on track by reviewing your loans and making payments on-the-go
* Get more for your money by checking RBFCU's current deposit and loan rates
* Pay your bills online using your RBFCU ePay account
* Conveniently open Money Market accounts and Share Certificates
* Deposit checks from anywhere, anytime from your camera-enabled device*
Don't forget to give your phone a shake on the Login page to find out "What's Shakin' at RBFCU!"
Download today and experience the RBFCU difference - convenient access to your personal finances in the palm of your hand!
For Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union account holders. Qualify for membership and join online at www.rbfcu.org.
RBFCU does not charge a fee for the RBFCU Mobile application, but you may be charged for Web access by your mobile wireless provider. Federally insured by the NCUA.
*Additional qualifications apply to use eDeposits. All deposits are subject to the Randolph-Brooks Funds Availability Policy.
* Make deposits from anywhere
* Quick, safe, and secure
* Eliminate the need to visit a branch
Your financial institution must participate in the DeposZip Mobile program for you to use this application. A list of participating financial institutions can be found at http://www.vertifi.com/products/pfi_rdc.aspx. If your financial institution does not participate, let them know that you would like to experience all of the convenience of DeposZip Mobile.
DeposZip Mobile requires Android 2.2 or greater and is not compatible with low-density display devices.
It's simple, safe and free for GTE members.
* Eliminate trips to a Community Financial Center
* Enjoy the convenience of 24/7 availability
* Use your existing computer and scanner or mobile phone
* Expect safe and secure access with GTE Financial's Online Banking
* Help screens and video tutorials are available online
* Copies of deposited checks are kept for 18 months for easy retrieval
It's like having a GTE Community Financial Center with you wherever you are!
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
NASA Federal Credit Union is Federally Insured by the NCUA.
Pen Air Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA and is an Equal Housing Lender.
Now there’s no need to come to the branch or find an ATM to deposit a check.
First make sure you have San Francisco Federal Credit Union’s mobile banking app, so you can do your banking on the go.
Then, download the mobile deposit app so you can begin making mobile deposits. It’s that easy.
“FRED” Franklin Remote Electronic Deposit
“FRED on the Move” is a remote deposit service. You can take a picture of your check with your smartphone and deposit it to your Franklin Trust account. No special devices are required to use FRED on the Move and it is free for qualified members. This service does require that you are a member of Franklin Trust FCU.