• View current balance and transaction information for your Alliant accounts
• View check images for cleared checks
• Transfer money between your Alliant accounts, your authorized member accounts, and your Alliant Visa credit card
• Pay Bills
• Mobile Check Deposit
• Links to Alliant's Facebook and Twitter pages
• Print capability
• Locate which ATMs in our network of 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs(1) are nearest you – and which accept deposits
• All transactional data is encrypted and no sensitive account information is stored on your mobile device
Alliant Mobile Check Deposit is designed to make it easy and convenient for you to deposit checks anywhere, anytime from your camera enabled device. Additional qualifications apply to deposit checks electronically. You can deposit items up to your available daily limit into your savings, supplemental, health saving and/or checking account(s). (2)
For checking accounts, there are no limits on the number of transfers you can make in a calendar month.
For savings accounts, you can make up to 6 preauthorized, automatic, telephone, electronic or audio response transfers to another account of yours or to a third party during a calendar month per federal regulations. Of these 6, you can make no more than 3 transfers to a third party by check or debit card. A preauthorized transfer includes any arrangement with us to pay a third party from your account upon oral or written orders including orders received through the automated clearing house (ACH). You can make unlimited transfers at an ATM, in person at a Service Center, through the mail or to any Alliant Credit Union loan. However, we may refuse or reverse a transfer that exceeds these limitations and may assess fees against, suspend or close your account.
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
• Surcharge-free ATMs include Alliant-owned ATMs and ATMs that are part of the Alliance One, Allpoint, Bank of the West, CO-OP Network, Credit Union 24, CU Here and Publix Presto networks. Transactions performed at other ATMs may be subject to the ATM owners surcharge fee. Not all ATMs accept deposits. Please see our online ATM Locator for a list of ATMs that accept deposits or are surcharge-free.
• All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union’s Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Simple way to manage your bank checks. Add each check & then mark it cleared. Easily view all your checks or only the ones that have cleared with the view filter. Quickly search through all of them with real time search results.
Have any suggestions or find any issues, please let us know.
NOTE: There are currently two versions - one for devices with Android 2.x and another for 4.0. The version for 4.0 currently does not have the ability to save your data in the cloud, but is coming soon.
To use this service you must be over 13 years old with at least one active checking or savings account that you can access through RCU eBranch. RCU Deposit is not available for Business eBranch users. This service is offered to Members in good standing.
Download and make your deposit today.
* Restrict what shared users can do with the account. I.e disable withdraw, transfers, etc.
* Secure encryption of transactions using AES.
* Automatic account balance calculation.
* Real time sharing of account transaction between many devices.
* Secure accounts with PIN that must be entered with every transaction.
* Track shared or personal debit cards, checking and savings bank accounts.
* Available on Android and iOS.
* Windows Phone support coming soon.
Before you can use this app, you need to first enroll for Mobile Check Deposit with your Financial Institution. Please contact your Financial Institution for more information and to confirm eligibility requirements.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Best Apps of 2013
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money (May 2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle.
The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies.
The Check app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, US Bank, PNC, and more! With any of our thousands of supported providers, you can track your cash balance, mortgage, loans, bills & keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions across the country, like the USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Schools First Federal Credit Union, Digital Federal Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, Patelco Credit Union and many, many more.
All the most popular credit cards are available in the app: Discover Cards, American Express Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, and Chase Credit Cards are just a handful of the cards you can access with the Check app.
Popular bills conveniently tracked and paid directly via the app by more than 8 million Check users include Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, AT&T, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, all major credit cards, mortgages, local and regional utilities, and more.
Our users love us!
Download this App and Enroll online to enjoy the convenience and security of mCheck. You will receive an email indicating when you can start depositing checks to your account with mCheck.
To be eligible to use mCheck, you must have a Baylake Bank checking, savings, or money market account and your enrollment must be approved by the bank for the mobile check deposit service. There is no charge from Baylake Bank, but data rates may apply.
Baylake Bank. Member FDIC.
Card sales management app for the self-employed, small shop manager
Is it was difficult to confirm the sales of the credit card so far ?
Check properly cross- check , please organize .
Enter easily the app to sales of the card ,
You can confirm the amount of money that has been credited from the card company .
Test input of 100 record data is possible ,
To Normal use , will require payment of within the app.
You can check the price in purchase page in this app, too (about 3$ in us. it is not fixed)
- Enter the additional credit card company and information , which you joined .
- Bereavement card fees , will be able to know the exact commission rate that is set in the sales office , please contact the card terminal up festival .
- Passbook deposit character recognition
The items that had been created , it indicates the filtering ( filtration ) payment SMS in the SMS Received Box
( If you receive a payment notification service(SMS) from the bank deposit passbook, you can use this function )
- Amount of money to use well
Once allowed to register the amount of money a lot of incidence of the sales
I can use immediately when you enter the sales of the credit card .
▶ Data input
- If the sales of the card has occurred , please enter credit card sales info.
- If you enter into another card company , input is easily possible . (Using the + icon on top menu )
- You can use approval number as the part of the real approval number from the card company ,or sequence number or etc.
- Please compare the estimated amount of the deposit amount that has been credited to my passbook from the card company .
( Comparable to the SMS of notification of deposit)
- From data entry screen and to refund a state in the change ,
It is reflected in the estimated amount that enters the passbook of data is generated to the current time (-) on the matter
• Process a deposit into your JAXFCU savings or checking account
• View mobile check deposit history
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us at 904-475-8000 if you have any questions about the JAXFCU’s Mobile Check Deposit App. Please call us to register your account.
Keywords: JAXFCU, Jax Fed, Jacksonville Federal Credit Union
Xpress Deposit has several benefits:
•Save time and make deposits when it is convenient for you
•Save money eliminating costly trips to the branch or ATM to make deposits
•Accelerate access to your money because you will be able to make deposits sooner
•Make deposits safely and securely
•Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
•Easy to use app steps you through the process
•Email notifications update you on the status of your deposit
•Your deposit is posted on the same business day if you submit deposit prior to cut-off deadline
•Help screen gives you tips for taking good photos
How you can get started now:
•Download the Metropolitan Bank Xpress Deposit app
•Register by contacting Metropolitan Bank
If you need help:
Metropolitan support is available to answer any questions or problems you have with Xpress Deposit. Please contact our support team at: 1-877-883-4988.
Download and you’ll be able to view account balances and history, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, locate office branches, find ATMs, and contact a representative. That’s not all – as new features are rolled out, you’ll be able to update the app so you always have the latest-and-greatest online banking tools right at your fingertips.
Get started with our app today. Like the best things in life, we’ve made it free! Although message and data rates from your carrier may apply.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION - View up-to-date information about your Huntington accounts, including pending transactions.
TRANSFER MONEY - Transfer money between accounts. Select the date you’d like the transfer to occur and get a receipt for the transaction.
PAY BILLS - Pay a person or company. You’ll receive a summary that describes the amount and payment date, and get a receipt for the transaction.
DEPOSIT CHECKS – Deposit checks by simply snapping a picture. It can save you time and help reduce trips to the branch or ATM.
FIND LOCATIONS - Find ATMs and branches near your current location or by entering a street address.
CONTACT US - Quick dialing for most of your customer service needs.
Some features are only available to customers who have registered for Online Banking at Huntington.com.
The Huntington Mobile app is free, but message and data rates from your mobile carrier will still apply.
System availability and response time are subject to market conditions.
Checkbook Pro is the only mobile app that allows you to manage your checkbook and print real MICR encoded checks right from your Android phone using blank or pre-printed check stock!
Requires an e-print compatible printer and blank or pre-printed check stock for printing (Your printer must be networked and have an email address). See our support website for more information. Compatible checks include Versacheck, Quicken and MYOB formats.
Hint: Even if you don't have an e-print compatible printer, you can still use this app to quickly and easily manage your checkbook.
- Super simple to use.
- Works with any networked printer that has an email address.
- Save common transactions as "Favorites" for quick recall.
- Prints MICR encoded checks on blank check stock, or you can use pre-printed business or personal checks.
- Printed checks align perfectly with 2 window envelopes to simplify the mailing of checks for your home or business.
- Optimized for Android phones.
- Unlimited number of accounts.
- Print checks from multiple accounts all at one time.
- Supports 3 per page check stock, as well as single check paper.
- Supports personal and business size check stock.
- Pin security.
- Backup your data by sending it to your email address.
- Restore by emailing directly to your tablet.
- Compatible with all Android phones.
** FOR MOBILE HANDSETS ONLY! **
See the HD version for tablets and high resolution phones (1024 X 600 or greater)
key: bank, banking, billminder, checksoft, insticheck
More from developer
Managing your money has never been easier! With RBFCU Mobile, a service of Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union, your personal finances are just a tap away!
Whether you need to check your balance, find the nearest ATM or deposit a check, RBFCU Mobile has the capability to do it all - and without ever stepping foot in a branch!
* Use the ATM/Branch locator tool to find RBFCU and/or surcharge-free ATMs
* Check your account balances
* Make quick, convenient transfers between your RBFCU accounts
* Stay on track by reviewing your loans and making payments on-the-go
* Get more for your money by checking RBFCU's current deposit and loan rates
* Pay your bills online using your RBFCU ePay account
* Conveniently open Money Market accounts and Share Certificates
* Deposit checks from anywhere, anytime from your camera-enabled device*
Don't forget to give your phone a shake on the Login page to find out "What's Shakin' at RBFCU!"
Download today and experience the RBFCU difference - convenient access to your personal finances in the palm of your hand!
For Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union account holders. Qualify for membership and join online at www.rbfcu.org.
RBFCU does not charge a fee for the RBFCU Mobile application, but you may be charged for Web access by your mobile wireless provider. Federally insured by the NCUA.
*Additional qualifications apply to use eDeposits. All deposits are subject to the Randolph-Brooks Funds Availability Policy.
* Make deposits from anywhere
* Quick, safe, and secure
* Eliminate the need to visit a branch
Your financial institution must participate in the DeposZip Mobile program for you to use this application. A list of participating financial institutions can be found at http://www.vertifi.com/products/pfi_rdc.aspx. If your financial institution does not participate, let them know that you would like to experience all of the convenience of DeposZip Mobile.
DeposZip Mobile requires Android 2.2 or greater and is not compatible with low-density display devices.
It's simple, safe and free for GTE members.
* Eliminate trips to a Community Financial Center
* Enjoy the convenience of 24/7 availability
* Use your existing computer and scanner or mobile phone
* Expect safe and secure access with GTE Financial's Online Banking
* Help screens and video tutorials are available online
* Copies of deposited checks are kept for 18 months for easy retrieval
It's like having a GTE Community Financial Center with you wherever you are!
It's simple, safe, and free for FAIRWINDS business members.
Spend your important time at work and not traveling to a branch or ATM.
Available anywhere, anyplace, anytime.
No additional equipment needed. Simply use the phone you already carry with you.
Immediately deposit directly into your FAIRWINDS business account. (Availability of deposits may vary according to our Funds Availability Policy.)
Take FAIRWINDS Credit Union with you - wherever you are!
NASA Federal Credit Union is Federally Insured by the NCUA.
Pen Air Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA and is an Equal Housing Lender.
Now there’s no need to come to the branch or find an ATM to deposit a check.
First make sure you have San Francisco Federal Credit Union’s mobile banking app, so you can do your banking on the go.
Then, download the mobile deposit app so you can begin making mobile deposits. It’s that easy.
“FRED” Franklin Remote Electronic Deposit
“FRED on the Move” is a remote deposit service. You can take a picture of your check with your smartphone and deposit it to your Franklin Trust account. No special devices are required to use FRED on the Move and it is free for qualified members. This service does require that you are a member of Franklin Trust FCU.