Eligible clients can view accounts, perform transactions and access market intelligence.
For J.P. Morgan Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities clients, it’s easy to manage your investment, bank, and credit accounts at anytime through the J.P. Morgan Mobile App for Android. To start, just enroll in J.P. Morgan Online (SM).
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS
• View intraday investment account balances, position details, and transaction history
• View bank account balances and activity
• Deposit checks with J.P. Morgan QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Send wire transfers
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE J.P. MORGAN MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
CONTACT J.P. MORGAN
• View and contact your J.P. Morgan team
• Locate nearby Chase branches and ATMs
ACCESS TIMELY MARKET UPDATES
• Access intraday quotes and news articles
• Read “Eye on the Market,” by Michael Cembalest, the Chairman of Market and Investment Strategy for J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Please note that the J.P. Morgan Mobile App is only for J.P. Morgan Private Bank clients and J.P. Morgan Securities clients. Please contact your appropriate J.P. Morgan service team with any questions.
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
“J.P. Morgan Private Bank” is a marketing name for private banking business conducted by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Bank products and services are offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates. Securities are offered by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, member NYSE, FINRA and SIPC.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase or J.P. Morgan account is required to transfer funds via text.
*Available for J.P. Morgan Private Bank clients only.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
Download this App and Enroll online to enjoy the convenience and security of mCheck. You will receive an email indicating when you can start depositing checks to your account with mCheck.
To be eligible to use mCheck, you must have a Baylake Bank checking, savings, or money market account and your enrollment must be approved by the bank for the mobile check deposit service. There is no charge from Baylake Bank, but data rates may apply.
Baylake Bank. Member FDIC.
More from developer
Managing your money has never been easier! With RBFCU Mobile, a service of Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union, your personal finances are just a tap away!
Whether you need to check your balance, find the nearest ATM or deposit a check, RBFCU Mobile has the capability to do it all - and without ever stepping foot in a branch!
* Use the ATM/Branch locator tool to find RBFCU and/or surcharge-free ATMs
* Check your account balances
* Make quick, convenient transfers between your RBFCU accounts
* Stay on track by reviewing your loans and making payments on-the-go
* Get more for your money by checking RBFCU's current deposit and loan rates
* Pay your bills online using your RBFCU ePay account
* Conveniently open Money Market accounts and Share Certificates
* Deposit checks from anywhere, anytime from your camera-enabled device*
Don't forget to give your phone a shake on the Login page to find out "What's Shakin' at RBFCU!"
Download today and experience the RBFCU difference - convenient access to your personal finances in the palm of your hand!
For Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union account holders. Qualify for membership and join online at www.rbfcu.org.
RBFCU does not charge a fee for the RBFCU Mobile application, but you may be charged for Web access by your mobile wireless provider. Federally insured by the NCUA.
*Additional qualifications apply to use eDeposits. All deposits are subject to the Randolph-Brooks Funds Availability Policy.
* Make deposits from anywhere
* Quick, safe, and secure
* Eliminate the need to visit a branch
Your financial institution must participate in the DeposZip Mobile program for you to use this application. A list of participating financial institutions can be found at http://www.vertifi.com/products/pfi_rdc.aspx. If your financial institution does not participate, let them know that you would like to experience all of the convenience of DeposZip Mobile.
DeposZip Mobile requires Android 2.2 or greater and is not compatible with low-density display devices.
It's simple, safe and free for GTE members.
* Eliminate trips to a Community Financial Center
* Enjoy the convenience of 24/7 availability
* Use your existing computer and scanner or mobile phone
* Expect safe and secure access with GTE Financial's Online Banking
* Help screens and video tutorials are available online
* Copies of deposited checks are kept for 18 months for easy retrieval
It's like having a GTE Community Financial Center with you wherever you are!
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
It's simple, safe, and free for FAIRWINDS business members.
Spend your important time at work and not traveling to a branch or ATM.
Available anywhere, anyplace, anytime.
No additional equipment needed. Simply use the phone you already carry with you.
Immediately deposit directly into your FAIRWINDS business account. (Availability of deposits may vary according to our Funds Availability Policy.)
Take FAIRWINDS Credit Union with you - wherever you are!
NASA Federal Credit Union is Federally Insured by the NCUA.
Pen Air Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the NCUA and is an Equal Housing Lender.
Now there’s no need to come to the branch or find an ATM to deposit a check.
First make sure you have San Francisco Federal Credit Union’s mobile banking app, so you can do your banking on the go.
Then, download the mobile deposit app so you can begin making mobile deposits. It’s that easy.
“FRED” Franklin Remote Electronic Deposit
“FRED on the Move” is a remote deposit service. You can take a picture of your check with your smartphone and deposit it to your Franklin Trust account. No special devices are required to use FRED on the Move and it is free for qualified members. This service does require that you are a member of Franklin Trust FCU.