No transfer capability and no password save This new update sucks! I shouldn't have to go to a computer to transfer funds! I also don't like the idea that my password isn't saved on my phone. My phone is password protected. That's all I need. Why is this harder than it should be? Is anyone reading these reviews?
Horrible Worst update ever. Does not let you see payments made to loc or anything its ridiculous.
New update... loving it Had a problem opening app at first, Uninstalled and re-installed... no problem. After you login, all account info is just 1 click away. So much Better! Great job RBFCU
Where did my CC statement go? The fingerprint login is nice but seeing my data is more important. I need to be able to see my credit card purchases. This crucial function has disappeared.
Buggy and unresponsive I have trouble doing simple things like logging in. Says "Not logged in", yet won't bring up the login screen when you click 'Login" button. Press 'check balances' and it just turns the button a different color. Have to close and reopen several times before, or if, it finally let's me see my balances. Go back to the old app...this one's awful.
Not Intuitive The GUI changes are not very intuitive. E-Deposits are easier, but having it default to an account rather than confirm the deposit account makes for easy mistakes. Also, the funds transfer (which I had to do after E-Depositing to the wrong account) was not easy to find. A $ button does not mean much to me.
* Updated "material design" user interface
* Fingerprint login enables a faster and more secure experience on supported devices
* Pay tab created to provide members quick access to ePay login
* Streamlined eDeposit interface including automatic fill-in of amounts
* RBFCU Quick Balances available for Android Wear devices
* "Open Account" and "Apply for a Loan" added to Home tab
* $ button within Account Details for quick access to transfer options
* Login using lock button on Account Access page
Manage your finances, quickly and easily without needing a paper ledger.
A modern checkbook app to quickly and easily manage your every-day transactions.