Inaccurate balance Old version was awesome! If it showed a trans as pending the amount was already taken from the balance making your running balance accurate so you didn't go negative. This new app shows its pending but doesn't pull the funds to put them on hold so you can't spend what you have already spent. With this new update you could very well spend what has already been spent and go negative!
No transfer capability and no password save This new update sucks! I shouldn't have to go to a computer to transfer funds! I also don't like the idea that my password isn't saved on my phone. My phone is password protected. That's all I need. Why is this harder than it should be? Is anyone reading these reviews?
Running Balance Totals? Maybe One Day? Still no running balance totals on this new update. Some pending transactions count against your balance, and some don't. It gets a little confusing sometimes. This update is the same functionally, with a prettier face.
Horrible update. Ridiculous to navigate. I've had this app since it first came out and have never had issues with any version. This update is garbage. Somehow you've managed to turn a great and useful UI into something unnecessarily cumbersome and inefficient. Uninstalling. Would rather use Web app and tellers instead.
New update... loving it Had a problem opening app at first, Uninstalled and re-installed... no problem. After you login, all account info is just 1 click away. So much Better! Great job RBFCU
Buggy and unresponsive I have trouble doing simple things like logging in. Says "Not logged in", yet won't bring up the login screen when you click 'Login" button. Press 'check balances' and it just turns the button a different color. Have to close and reopen several times before, or if, it finally let's me see my balances. Go back to the old app...this one's awful.
* Updated "material design" user interface
* Fingerprint login enables a faster and more secure experience on supported devices
* Pay tab created to provide members quick access to ePay login
* Streamlined eDeposit interface including automatic fill-in of amounts
* RBFCU Quick Balances available for Android Wear devices
* "Open Account" and "Apply for a Loan" added to Home tab
* $ button within Account Details for quick access to transfer options
* Login using lock button on Account Access page
The PenFed Mobile banking app provides around-the-clock access to your accounts.