No transfer capability and no password save This new update sucks! I shouldn't have to go to a computer to transfer funds! I also don't like the idea that my password isn't saved on my phone. My phone is password protected. That's all I need. Why is this harder than it should be? Is anyone reading these reviews?
Running Balance Totals? Maybe One Day? Still no running balance totals on this new update. Some pending transactions count against your balance, and some don't. It gets a little confusing sometimes. This update is the same functionally, with a prettier face.
Horrible Worst update ever. Does not let you see payments made to loc or anything its ridiculous.
New update... loving it Had a problem opening app at first, Uninstalled and re-installed... no problem. After you login, all account info is just 1 click away. So much Better! Great job RBFCU
Where did my CC statement go? The fingerprint login is nice but seeing my data is more important. I need to be able to see my credit card purchases. This crucial function has disappeared.
Useless Crashes every time I log in. I've tried reinstalling the app with no luck. Never had a problem before this update. Unusable.
* Updated "material design" user interface
* Fingerprint login enables a faster and more secure experience on supported devices
* Pay tab created to provide members quick access to ePay login
* Streamlined eDeposit interface including automatic fill-in of amounts
* RBFCU Quick Balances available for Android Wear devices
* "Open Account" and "Apply for a Loan" added to Home tab
* $ button within Account Details for quick access to transfer options
* Login using lock button on Account Access page
Apply for and manage your loan and find over 1,000 ACE Cash Express locations.