Quick balances In the new app, I enabled quick balances option and logout from app. After reopening the app it does not show accunts when tapped on quick balances, it simply giving help description.
Well I'm impressed Apparently our comments here, and those on the iphone, convinced them to fix what they screwed up. I just got a email from DCU about it. I appreciate this and will promptly change to 5 stars as soon as these fixes take effect.
Why do you need Contacts access? Pretty good app so far but I'm very concerned about why the app needs access to my contacts list in this latest update.i won't be updating until they can explain this.********** Thank you for your response. Will there be an option to disable this feature?******** Please re-enable the Quick Balance feature from the app. Having the app installed along with the huge widget to access Quick Balance is a waste of our screen space. Thanks.
Loving the new additions Most recent update being the best one , nice clean Material user interface and fingerprint log in ...Android pay is finally here!!! Thank you DCU , best bank I've ever had the pleasure of being with
Update Quick balances available again in the app instead of only in a widget. Acct Mgr page scrolls. Up to three stars from one - cautiously optimistic. Please don't break it again.
From 1 back to 4 Today DCU sent a member-wide email regarding Quick Balances. Sure enough you can access via the app again. I change my feedback and rating to acknowledge this positive change in hearing what members had to say instead of just listening and ignoring. Thanks DCU, been with you since 1986 and am pleased you really hear what members are asking for.
* Updated App Design – We’ve updated the look and feel of the app and improved navigation
* Quicker Check Deposit – Check deposits has never been faster, snap check images and choose a deposit account all from one screen
* Pay tab – quick access to all mobile payment services
* Open New Accounts – Open new checking and savings accounts or apply for loans
* Mobile Wallet – DCU now supports Android and Samsung Pay
* Fingerprint ID – support for fingerprint login on supported devices
BRI Mobile is an application for multiple eBanking services provided by BANK BRI
SBFreedoM offers convenient, simple, secure, anytime and anywhere Mobile Banking