VietnamTravel provide complete information of Vietnam travel, help you have a comfortable, safe, economical holiday.
Based on statistics number of international visitors to Vietnam, we selected the 12 provinces and cities with the highest number of visitors and most famous, which is:
- The North: Ha Long Bay - World Natural Heritage, one of the seven natural wonders of the world by voting of the New7Wonders organization. Hanoi Capital - Vietnam's Heart, where convergence of all the cultural essence of Vietnam. And Sapa, where the altitude is 1600m above the sea, with pure climate get you a comfortable holiday, exploring the lives of ethnic minorities in mountainous northern Vietnam.
- The Central: Hoi An - the world's cultural heritage, where is still preserved the unique ancient architecture from centuries ago, a favorite destination of international visitors. Da Nang - Sea city, with a beautiful and long coastline. Hue City - the ancient capital of Vietnam, where is still preserved intact the ancient royal architecture.
- The South: Ho Chi Minh City - the largest economic center of Vietnam. Da Lat - city of flowers and love. Nha Trang - where the bay is one of the world's 29 most beautiful bays. Phan Thiet - also known for golden sand and big waves suitable for water sports. Phu Quoc - the southernmost island of Vietnam, where has the romantic and privacy beaches. And You can not forget the pleasant experience in the Cuu Long Delta (Mekong Delta) – where has the busy trading activities on the river.
Each province - city, you are provided with full information:
- More: overview of province - city, airport information, international visitors statistics, the tourist season, traffic situation ...... as well as the necessary contacts.
- Attractions: synthesis of well-known attractions in the province. Special feature is that the destination is divided in groups, dividing the group in the different provinces are different, depending on the characteristics of each place. Purpose that helps you easily to select the destination, each group you can use from half to one day to visit. The destination include the overview, address, ...
- Entertainment - Shopping: entertainment places such as traditional music, or bars address, discotheques address... Shopping places such as markets, supermarkets, places to buy souvenirs. It also contain address information, contact information...
- Hotels: Hotels are classified from 1 star to 5 stars, with full information as overview of hotel, accommodation information, restaurant information, hotel services (swimming pool, gym...), also has contact information such as address, phone, website, and room rates.
- Restaurant (dining): including the address of the delicious, cheap, popular specialities dishes in each region. Also in this section is a list of popular restaurants in the province.
- Transport: guides you how to go to the province by plane, train, bus, .. and how to move in the city with unique vehicles such as xe om (motorbike taxi), pedicab, ... and includes information of prices.
Vietnam with the long beaches, white sand, high waves, well known with beautiful bay, friendly people, delicious food. Let’s Visit to Vietnam and previous purchase our software: VietnamTravel.
VietNam Travel is a application introduce the most beautiful places in VietNam(London capital, Manchester, Liverpool,...). It also tells when and where tradition festival and events show.
If you are planning to travel to VietNam. VietNam Travel app must be useful for you. You can plan your trip right in the VietNam Travel app. You can bookmark places you want to see, festival events to join, food to taste, beverage to enjoy.
VietNam Travel app uses Google Map to direct to the places you want to see.
VietNam Travel app is being developed and will have more information. If you have any comment or opinion please comment right in Google Play.
Thank you and have a good trip!
- Vietnam at a Glance: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- A concise phrasebook for Vietnamese.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
It offers useful information about how to get best to your destination, about public transport, sights, hotels, shops, restaurants, bars, clubs and much much more.
- provides information about almost any city/country in the world (source: Wikitravel.org)
- no permantent connection to the internet necessary (all information can be saved)
- "text to speech"-feature
- hotels can be booked directly
- simple and intuitive user interface
(Screenshots contain content, which has been published under "Creative Commons"-Licenses,
Who needs to spend money on a guided tour group when you can venture on your own, in your own time restraints? HongKong Tourist app offers travel information for HongKong City. The guide contains everything from offline maps for when you don’t have service to directories of local museums, restaurants, bars, shops, and more.
All you have to do is input the name of any particular tourist attraction in the city, your hotel location, what you prefer to see more of in a day and the intensity level of your travel.
HongKong Tourist app will figure out the recommended logistics for you, and you can even look up local venues in augmented reality view by hovering your phone over destination points and look for local icons of nearby places.
From the highs of Victoria Peak to the shores of Aberdeen Harbour, Hong Kong Disneyland and Ocean Park, kids will enjoy trams and ferry rides in the city, as well gardens and an engaging science museum. All you have to do is to input the name of the place you want to visit and this app will show you the shortest possible route leading to that place on the map and all the modes of transport available for you to opt from.
- Hong Kong all tourist places just in one application.
- All places beautiful pictures and their basic detail also in this app.
- User can also see these places on map which feature also include only for our application lovers.
- All possible information write in this application.
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to Vietnam
★ Parents educating their kids about Vietnam
★ Individuals interested in learning about Vietnam
★ Vietnam fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of Vietnam
Sample Vietnam country fact: "Vietnamese speciality is ruou ran (snake wine). This is basically rice wine with a pickled snake floating."
- Information of interest: Visas, Safety, Vaccines, Embassies, numbers of interest.
- Booking flights, hostels and hotels in Vietnam.
- Tourist attractions, major cities. What to visit in Vietnam.
- Map of Vietnam. Travel with security.
- Photos and videos tourist Vietnam. Know what you'll see on your journey.
- Talk with other travelers. Meet people in Vietnam with our chat and our forum.
If you are going to travel to Vietnam, please do not hesitate to download our travel app. You will experience a holiday in Vietnam perfect. It's free.
Thailand Reiseangebote, Angebote Thailand, Thailandtravel, Thailand e-mag, Thailand UNESCO
Weltkulturerbe, Königreich Thailand, Thailand Online Magazin, Thailand eTraveler
Kommen Sie in Berührung mit der Schönheit und den Erzählungen Japans in neuen Facetten.
Kennen Sie japanische Architektur? Oder wollen Sie das Inselreich zu Fuß erkunden? Sie suchen den passenden Zeitpunkt und wollen wissen, ob dann gerade ein besonderes Fest stattfindet? Sie planen eine Reise mit der ganzen Familie und überlegen gerade, ob Ihren Sprösslingen dabei auch nicht langweilig wird?
All diese Themen und noch vieles mehr finden Sie im neuen Japan Magazin. Wie im vergangenen Jahr gibt es auch "Japan 2014" online als virtuelles Reisemagazin.
Herzlich willkommen in Japan eTraveler!
Wir laden Sie ein, zum einen die Üppigkeit der Natur Kolumbiens und zum anderen die Moderne der
pulsierenden Metropolen zu entdecken. Darüber hinaus finden Sie neueste Reiseinformationen,
Reiseliteraturempfehlungen und viele weitere Tipps.
UNESCO als Weltkulturerbe ausgezeichneten Stadt mit ihren sehenswerte Tempeln, kunstvoll gestalteten
Gartenanlagen sowie Märkten mit exotischem Warenangebot, traditionsreiche Geschäftshäuser und so
vieles mehr auf völlig neue Art.
und den Kontrasten dieser Magacity.
Erleben Sie das Tor nach China auf völlig neue Art. Interessante Artikel, Reiseinformationen, Tipps und Hotelempfehlungen erwarten Sie.
traditioneller Kultur und temporeicher Metropole.
Entdecken Sie diese phantastische Destination auf völlig neue Art. Interessante Artikel, Reiseinformationen,
neuste Tipps und Hotelempfehlungen erwarten Sie.
Thailand Reiseangebote, Angebote Thailand, Thailandtravel, Thailand e-mag, Thailand UNESCO
Weltkulturerbe, Kˆnigreich Thailand, Thailand Online Magazin, Thailand eTraveler