Two English people decide to look for an old friend in France. Will they find him after forty years of absence?
"Easy French Stories for Beginners" has been written especially for students from beginner to intermediate level (A1-B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference). These short stories are perfect for beginners. You'll be able to enjoy reading in French, grow your vocabulary in a natural way, and improve your comprehension at the same time.
In this book you will find:
- Enjoyable and carefully written stories : you can accelerate your understanding whilst learning a wide range of new vocabulary and rapidly improving your French comprehension.
- Useful French-English glossaries under each paragraph.No dictionary will be necessary.
- Audio throughout the text, so that you can listen and read at the same time, improve your comprehension and pronunciation.
- Natural dialogs and high frequency words and expressions (no past historic !).
- A french-english dictionnary at the end of the book: you can easily find any word from the story again, with its gender and its exact english translation.
• French short stories with AUDIO (available offline !)
• Useful French-english glossaries throughout the text
• Dictionnary at the end of the ebook
• Bookmarking, Note-taking and Highlighting within the app
• Searching throughout the whole book, locating precise keyword positions
• Google and Wikipedia lookup
• Preserve the chapter the user was reading when she exits the ebook
• Panel showing the table of contents
• Setting tab : control the size of the text