Map viewer, track logger.
You can use OruxMaps for your outdoor activities (running, treking, mountain bike, paragliding, flying, nautic sports,....)
100% no adversisements
Online and offline maps. Support to multiple formats:
-OruxMaps format. You can use maps from Ozi Explorer transformed wit a PC tool.
-.img garmin (vectorial) -no full support is provided-.
-.map (vectorial from mapsforge). Support to custom themes similat than Locus themes.
Support to Wms, you can use the application as a WMS viewer.
Support to multiple external devices:
-Heart rate monitors, bluetooth Zephyr, Polar (including bluettoh smart devices, like polar H7).
-ANT+ (speed, cadence, heart rate, distance,...).
-AIS information systems (experimental), for nautical sports, using Wifi o BT.
Support to KML KMZ and GPX formats.
Share your position with your friends, display the position of your friends in your device.
Download online maps for offline use.
Text to speech support.
Profiles; save your preferences in your SD card.
Statistics with graphics.
Follow routes, with different alarms to alert you if you are near a waypoint, or you are far from the route.
Create/save wayponits, attaching photo/audio/video extensions.
Custom waypoints types, with your icons.
Basic support to Geocaching.
Correct the altitude of your tracks/routes using DEM files (offline) or online services.
Search/download tracks from:
Search or create tracks using online services from Cloudmade or offline using Broute app.
Upload tracks to:
Live tracking using:
More info here: www.oruxmaps.com
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Local Museums (8 sights)
* Places of Worship (9 sights)
* El Madania and El Hamma (8 sights)
* City Architecture (9 sights)
* Casbah Area (8 sights)
* Shopping Delights (7 sights)
* Alger Nightlife (5 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
is an Android application developed to offer tourists mainly and Algerians in general, of Practical Information on Algeria :
- Presentation of Algeria (Welcome to Algeria)
- Natural reserves and national parcs
- Algeria sites classified as cultural patrimonies in UNESCO
Practical information on the 48 Provinces (wilaya) of Algeria such as :
- Phone & Fax number of the Provinces.
- website and email of tourism office of the Provinces.
- Main natural, historical and cultural sites of the Provinces.
- Distance between the Provinces.
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlgeriaGuide
This application is offered by GEDESOFT.
Caractéristiques principales :
•Sélectionner une ville (Alger, Oran, Constantine, Annaba ..etc)
•Trouver les endroits selon la catégorie sélectionné
•Etat de l'endroit (ouvert/fermé)
•trouver les photos de l'endroit
•Les avis (notes,commentaires)
•Faire un appel téléphonique
•Site web de l'endroit
•Direction et itinéraire sur la carte
•Compatible avec les tablettes
The Swim Guide makes it easy to know the water quality at your beach. Explore and enjoy the best beaches in New Zealand, Canada, the USA, and Mexico with Swim Guide.
With 7,000 freshwater and marine beaches and swimming sites on the Swim Guide app and website makes finding clean, swimmable water simple. And thanks to Pulse Energy, Swim Guide now has water quality information for over 600 New Zealand beaches.
The Swim Guide is the only charity app of its kind. The Swim Guide provides you with current recreational water quality information for your favourite beaches and swimming holes. Every beach is marked with a Green or Red icon so you know when the water at your favourite beach is clean for swimming and when the water quality is poor.
Use Swim Guide to find out if the water at the beach clean today.
Green icon tells you your beach has met water quality criteria. Red icon tells you the water quality has failed latest water quality test
Tap on a beach status for more information
Source section tells you who samples the water at each beach and what water quality standards apply
Date/time stamp tells you when a beach status was last updated in Swim Guide
Historical status tells you percentage of time that beach has passed water quality tests
Compare real-time and historical water quality information for many different beaches
Pie and bar charts show the historical water quality of each beach when you tap on a beach status. Access historical data reports by year, month, or quarter.
Get alerted to other water quality issues like blue-green algae and sewage bypasses through alerts on the beach pages.
Finding a beach with clean, swimmable water for you and your family is easy with the Swim Guide:
Use the app to find your closest beach.
You can find the cleanest closest beaches to you by browsing the map, or by searching for a beach by name.
Beach descriptions tell you about amenities, lifeguards, where to park, and everything else you need to know to enjoy a day at the beach.
Discover a wide variety of beaches, ranging from city parks to remote lakes ideal for camping
Get directions to the beach of your choice
Bookmark your favourite beaches for easy access
Use the app to tell your friends and family that you are at the beach!
Share your favourite beaches with friends on Facebook and Twitter
Panoramio integration shows up to 20 photos of every beach
Swipe between different photos
original descriptions with photographs of 7,000 different beaches so you can learn a bit of history and geography as you explore!
Get involved! Use the Swim Guide to report pollution, support your local water organizations, and learn about the issues facing your homewaters.
- Swim Guide launched in New Zealand in December, 2014 with over 600 coastal and freshwater beaches!
- Swim Guide now has water quality info for beaches in Mexico!
- Pull to refresh beach list
- Panoramio integration shows up to 20 photos per beach
- Swipe between different photos
- Add photos to your pollution reports
- Date/time stamp tells you when a beach status was last updated
- Tap on a beach status for more information
- Pie and bar charts show the historical status a beach (tap the beach status to access)
- Source section tells you who samples a beach the applicable water standards
- More info about Swim Guide affiliates and sponsors