• Want to try before you buy?
• Try the free Demo Edition Look Out For 'AB PlayList Demo'.
• The aforementioned Demo has no expiry and is free to use as a fully functional Youtube and audio player. This is because the demo watermarks are only displayed on local content (ie. files stored on your device)
• Buy once! Install on as many devices as you wish. The license is associated with your gmail account.
Features include (but not limited to):
• Fast forward\Rewind using special dial (a must see feature)
• AB Repeat point (stored for every item)
• For the first time you can easily see where you've queued to in a Youtube video (a new feature).
• Add/Remove all items from folder or Add/Remove individual items.
• File picker remembers what is already in your playlist.
• Move playlist items up/down (Edit playlist)
• Mixed playlist (Youtube, local video, audio and image)
• Select any item in playlist to start from or start from beginning of list.
• Full Screen rotation with orientation lock/unlock.
• Lock out all controls; so you can walk around with device in pocket
• Facilitates screen capture (just pause before using fast forward/rewind dial)
• Supports native Android media types (See supported types for your version of Android)
• Play modes: play all, repeat all, and repeat current.
• Want to enjoy all of your media in one app?
What sets this media playlist app apart from others is that you can have playlist mixed with online videos, local videos, audio and even still images.
• Can't get that exact frame when queuing a video?
A key feature is how it cues videos using a special dial control. You'll have a lot of fun with this control it's well worth installing just to see how the queuing works, This feature is totally neat, fun to use and incredibly practical. The closer you dial to the center the faster the video queues. The same dial is used for setting AB repeat points.
• Don't like all of those long boring intros in your playlist?
When playing item is not in 'Repeat Current' mode it will play from point a to point b, then continue to next item. In 'Repeat Current' mode the app will repeat loop on currently playing item.
• Can't see where you've queued to when queuing Youtube videos?
The queue dial exhibits angle snapping while queuing Youtube videos, just hold your finger in an angle snap position and you can see where you've queued to. This also makes it practical to set AB repeat points for online videos for the first time.
• Can't find an app that works the way you want?
This app is highly configurable. User can configure Queue sensitivity, What files show
up in the file picker, the angle snap sensitivity for Youtube videos and how many results show up when searching Youtube.
If the above is true you will find the user experience very satisfying.
Note: This app will NOT cost you any money unless you play Youtube videos while your data allowance has depleted. This app also uses the 'read phone state' permission. It will NOT make phone calls. It uses this permission to close the app in the event of the user answering a phone call while the app is open.