Banking with Axis Bank is now just a touch away with the New Axis Mobile – a simple, user-friendly, convenient and secure mobile banking application from Axis Bank.
Using the new Axis Mobile, you can now do Banking and much more!
1. View account summary, mini-statement for all your savings and credit card accounts.
2. View your credit card latest, unbilled and past statements. Pay your Credit Card bill online instantly.
3. Transfer fund (or Schedule payment) to Axis & Other Bank customers. Also transfer fund instantly 24x7 through IMPS facility.
4. Recharge instantly your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH.
5. Schedule/ Pay/ Auto-Pay your utility bills for more than 200 billers. View scheduled bills on your phone calendar.
6. Save your 10 frequent transactions as Favourites and pay them in 1 click in future
7. Personalise your account details, the menu options, navigation style and beneficiary list by adding an image for them (from Facebook, phone or by taking a picture).
8. Request for statement of your account, cheque book, cheque status and stop payment. Generate your MMID and OTP for IMPS P2M transactions
9. Tweet or Email feedback or Call Axis Bank from the application
10. View Important Messages, Personalized Offers sent by the Bank in your Inbox
11. Locate Axis Bank Branches and ATMs near you (through GPS) or search them by Location
12. View Offers for cards (credit & debit) and your Bank account. Tweet offers that you like.
13. View your eDGE Loyalty Reward points balance and redeem from over 500 exciting reward options.
14. View details of your loan accounts.
15. View your savings/current account statement
16. Register/Modify your Email ID
17. Register for E-statement
18. Schedule your Credit Card Bill Payment
Three Steps to install and start using Axis Mobile on your Android device
· Download Axis Mobile to your android device from Google Play Store.
Register either through your Internet Banking or Debit Card credentials.
· Enter the 8 digit Activation Code that you receive in your registered mobile number.
· Set a six digit mPIN that you would use every time to login to Axis Mobile. Remember this mPIN and do not share it with anyone.
You are now ready to bank with Axis Bank right from your Android device! For any other details please visit www.axisbank.com/axismobile
Note: Existing Axis Mobile users are advised to uninstall the earlier app and install this new app
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to Axis Mobile application please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Link for Demat Balance on Home screen.
• Scripwise current Valuation in Demat Balance.
• Performance improvements.
• Effortless trading in equities and derivatives
• Instant stock quotes
• Automatic rate refresh
• Tracking of market movements
• Customizable watchlists
• Managing Order Book and Trade Book
• Viewing Demat Balance
This app can be used only by clients registered with AxisDirect.in.
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at email@example.com
Existing investors of Axis Mutual Fund having easyInvest ID need not register. The login is based on the easyInvet ID and password. Existing Axis Mutual Fund investors who are registering through the App can use the same Login ID and password for easyInvest login on our website as well
◦Goal Planning for every stage in life
◦Check latest NAV and request for historical NAV of Axis Mutual Fund schemes
◦Intuitive Portfolio holding view
◦Analyse Portfolio, Folio, Scheme and SIP returns
◦Request for account statement, Capital Gain Statement
◦Check Transactional email and SMS
◦Buy, Redeem, Switch or systematically invest
◦Set a transaction as favourite
◦View Profile information at folio level and Change Password
◦Stay informed with Quick Links & videos section
◦Connect with us via email, calling up or visiting our branches
We need your permission for-
Location: Google maps have been integrated to provide exact location of our Office in all locations
SD Card data: PDFs which are being downloaded, need to have a defined path to be saved on the device
Device ID: It is being tracked from security point of view for the online transactions from the app.
Call information: Helpline number of Axis Mutual fund is provided for instant assistance. This requires the permission to use investors call pad
Download ICICI Bank Mobile Banking - iMobile and enjoy it on your Android device.
iMobile is ICICI Bank's official mobile banking application.
ICICI Bank iMobile is a breakthrough innovation in banking where practically all Internet banking transactions can now be simply done on mobiles phones.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iMobile offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you, iMobile lets you transfer funds, pay bills; book travel such as airline tickets, train tickets and bus tickets. Our customers can also buy movie tickets; can recharge prepaid mobile and DTH; locate an ATM, and also do lot more while on the go.
The application covers Savings bank, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts.
iMobile is the fastest way for Bill Pay. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers. This mobile banking application also allows customers to transfer money using IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service). iMobile has simplified mobile payments and mobile banking as never before. iMobile is a step towards Mobile Money and Mobile Wallets.
For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Legal Terms and Conditions : http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM / Branch or Internet Banking
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Option 3: Internet Banking customers of State Bank of India can complete the registration process through OnlineSBI.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
Kotak Mobile Banking features:
• Transact over a completely secure medium
• Personalise your Home Page to get the information of your choice
• Locate the nearest Kotak Bank branch or ATM
• Easy fund transfer on the go, without having to register a beneficiary
• Recharge your mobile & DTH subscription with ease.
• Make 24X7 Instant Payment through IMPS using IFSC & A/c No.
• Track your Credit Card A/c, make payment and convert transactions to EMI
• Use Market Data widget to keep a watch on the share market movement
• Keep a track of your total net worth with Kotak through the One View widget
• Get your transaction alerts through Push Notifications
• Make a NEFT / RTGS Fund transfer even after the cut-off timing
• No need to remember IFSC for making a IMPS / NEFT fund transfer, directly select from a list of banks
• Purchase / Redeem Mutual Funds and keep a track of your investments.
• Regenerate Debit / Credit Card PIN
• View social and transaction points for your JIFI account
• Avail latest and exciting deals through Kotak Offers App
• Pay your bills, open a Term Deposit and much more
You just need your Customer Relationship Number (CRN), your Debit / Credit Card PIN or your Net Banking password to get started. The app will take you through a one-time activation process when you login for the first time.
Kotak Bank requires following permissions:
- Contacts: This is required to allow you fetching mobile number while mobile / DTH recharge or sharing IFSC/MMID
- Location: This is required for Branch / ATM locator
- Photos / Media / Files / Camera: This is required to let you access gallery / click an image to set profile picture.
- Phone: This is required for let you dial customer contact center
- Please note that Kotak Bank fetches this data only when initiated by user and not otherwise.
• Account Summary
• Card Statement
• Unbilled Transactions
• Payment History
• Reward Point Summary
• Hot Deals
• Reward Catalogue, and much more.
If you do not have a SBI Credit Card Online User Id & Password yet, please log on to sbicard.com and register today!
★ Great functions that it does are:
- Calculate Loan EMI. (Personal Loan, Home Loan, Car Loan, Mortgage Loan, Business Loan, Doctor Loan)
- Calculate Recurring Deposit (RD) maturity value.
- Calculate Fixed Deposit (FD) Interest Calculator.
- Calculate Term Deposit (TDR/STDR) maturity value.
- Calculate Service Tax.
- Calculate TDS. (Based on Indian Tax System)
- Search for Real time IFSC code and MICR code.
- Search for Indian Bank Branches.
- Real time Currency Conversion.
- Percentage Calculations.
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 2.3 (Gingerbread).
★ Made for
- Loan Re-payer
★ Can be used as
- Loan EMI Calculator
- Interest Calculator
- Maturity Calculator
- Financial Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Compound Interest Calculator
- TDS Calculator
- IFSC / MICR Search
- Bank Branch Search
- Percentage Calculator
- Simple and Effective Banker's Colleague
★ Can be used for following banks:-
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank (IB)
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India (UBI)
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- YES Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
★ Download Now, It's FREE and FUN to have.
★ Care we took:
Bankers Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note:
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. Above banks are listed only for ASO purpose, nor it is limited to above listed banks only. We care for you and your satisfaction is of utmost important to us. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at email@example.com, we will be happy assisting you.
NOTE : One time activation is mandatory after downloading the new app before logging in.
Activation Process for New PNB Mobile Banking App downloaded on handset :
1. Generate One Time Password (OTP) by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040 through your mobile no. registered for mobile banking.
2. Invoke the downloaded application.
3. Click on Activate button.
4. Enter mobile banking user id.
5. Provide information for Date of Birth, Pin Code, Mother’s Maiden Name as provided while availing mobile banking facility.
6. If above information is provided correctly, system will prompt user to enter One Time Password (OTP) which was generated by the user by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040.
7. Post successful validation user will be required to set MPIN (4 digit numeric no.) to login into the application subsequently.
1. Before downloading/activating Apps customers are requested to check availability of stable internet connection on their mobile handsets.
2. One Time Password (OTP) is normally delivered immediately. If OTP is not received within reasonable time, customer will have to regenerate OTP as per procedure provided above. OTP is mandatorily required during activation process
3. MPIN set by you will be used for login into the application once activation process is successfully completed, so kindly don’t forget MPIN set by you.
4. If MPIN is forgotten, customer will have to do the Activation Process all over again as per above steps
You are requested not to follow any link/E-Mail requesting to share your Bank Details, Personal Details, User ID and Password, One Time Passwords (OTP) etc. Our Bank never asks for such information from its customers. Please report any such incident at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries/clarifications, please contact our 24 hr Contact Centre at 1800 180 2222 / 1800 103 2222 (Toll free numbers), 0120 2490000 (Tolled number) or e-mail us at email@example.com.
With Find Bank IFSC Code Finder.mobile app you can search
=> IFSC Code
=> MICR Code
=> PIN Code
=> IFSC Code of all Indian & Private Banks
=> Bank Address
=> Contact No
=> Location on map
Our app has a list of more than 97000 bank branches across India for more than 162 banks.
=> Get IFSC and MICR codes from 162 banks across India
=> Comprehensive list of 97000 banks
=> Share IFSC Results on SMS or Whatsapp
Important Note: The data used in the app has been taken from RBI official website, please confirm any details shown in this app in case of doubt there can be mismatch possible.
Report any issue at firstname.lastname@example.org
* No charges - Absolutely FREE
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Easy to register, download and start the using Baroda M Connect
* Secure way of transacting banking business
* No restriction on number of transactions. Cumulative maximum in a day is Rs.50000/-
* View the account balance, mini statement
* Funds transfer to accounts with Bank of Baroda & to other bank accounts through (IMPS & NEFT)
* Mobile recharge can be done
For Registration please visit your nearest BOB ATM / Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
Before activating the Mobile Banking App, please ensure to first register for the mobile banking channel, by either submitting a channel registration form at the Branch or by opting for the service through your Internet Banking account.
A user can view their account statements on the go at their convenience, even while work or commuting. Checking the balance in your account, managing and scheduling utility bill payments, adding a top-up in your prepaid mobile phone or DTH account, paying VISA credit card bills, or instantly transferring money from one bank account to another through IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) is now possible at the click of just a few buttons on your phone.
Banking through the Mobile App not only saves you time or a visit to the Bank, but also reduces the risk of fraud. Every transaction or beneficiary addition requires a dynamic OTP (one- time- password) authentication. A user will also get an SMS alert whenever a transaction is initiated in your account, through any alternate banking channel like ATM, Point of Sale (POS), Internet or Mobile Banking.
The following Key services can be now be easily accessed from your mobile handset:
• Account Balance Enquiry.
• Account Statement Enquiries.
• Cheque Status Enquiry / Stop Payment.
• Cheque Book Requests.
• Fund Transfer between Accounts within the Bank and to other Banks (NEFT).
• Instant Funds Remittance through IMPS ( Immediate Payment Service).
• Utility Bill Payments.
• Mobile and DTH Recharge.
We take every step to keep the account safe and secure when banking on the mobile device. IDBI Bank uses sophisticated encryption technology for secure data transfer from your mobile phone to the Bank’s mobile banking server. The MPIN created by the user, is securely encrypted on the mobile handset itself ad MPIN does not travel over the air. No account information or any other account sensitive credentials is stored on your mobile phone, making it completely safe and secure.
- Option to calcuate Loan EMIs based on Reducing/Diminishing Balance Interest Rate OR Flat Interest Rate.
- This tool also allows you to drag Rate and Tenure bars to see impact on your Monthly payment calculation dynamically.
- Also gives you an option to generate loan repayment chart. The chart allows you to see the Principal and Interest components of your monthly payments.
- Now you can view graph of Interest and Principal components of your EMI. In Reducing Balance Loans, Interest component in EMI is highest when loan starts and gradually decreases, as the Loan duration comes to end.
- Unlimited loan period. 20 yr limit has been removed
- Send email, save to dropbox, send sms,...
- Loan calculation as followed by all leading banks, such as, SBI, HDFC, AXIS Bank, ICICI, etc.,
"Geo Pinch Pro" coming soon with more features.