Fight your way through hordes of strange, silly, and scary monsters! Explore the caves, castles, and dungeons of an ancient evil! Meet warriors, princes, pirates, zombies, and crazy old woodsmen in huge world of epic retro RPG adventure!
Authentic 8-bit artwork and an original soundtrack by renowned Bay Area 8-bit musician, Crashfaster keeps the game true to its retro roots.
Join Ogden, a hero who's been written off as past his prime as he goes on a new adventure to reclaim his past glory...
Prince Anders of Wester discovers the secrets beneath Castle Wester. Team up with Lt. Chester 'Chest' Manstrong of the Westerian Army and unravel the mysteries behind King Wester's disappearance. But beware the mysterious mercenary, Serpent Diablo. Is he friend or foe?
Help Jerald, an adventurous thief, and his niece Ramona escape from the increasingly dangerous desert empire of Sandheim. A mysterious amulet will change their lives forever, and only one of them will make it to safety.
Intermission M is our fan letter to the glorious world of Minecraft! Join the Woodsman and Ramona as they help a certain mysterious stranger recover his magic swedish hat! Along the way, you'll need to master the art of crafting weapons and armor to face the evil mobs living in this bizarre world. But you won't have to face them alone - learn to recruit monsters and you'll be able to enlist their aid in your quest.
-best game since sonic 3
-This is really good if you were a fan of super mario brothers!!! You will find your self playing over and over again. The last level is definitely a hard one.
Retro style run and jump platform game!
Simple controls! Lots of fun!
Reach the goal with your super mega runner!
■Run and Jump!
Tap quickly for a little jump.
Tap and hold for a higher jump.
Master the jump technique to clear the athletic stages!
Hit and destroy "!" blocks for special items.
Get mega big with a strawberry and destroy everything on your way, or get extra rich with a banana!
President Abe, Army Guy, Mister Tee, and more!
Each runner has their own characteristics!
Additional characters and stages!
Stay tuned for new features and contents in the upcoming updates! (^o^)/
-Extremely Hard Stage Available!
-Boost shop available! Helpful Items and Powerful Weapons!
- Chop Shop http://goo.gl/sC3Sdw
- Ty Lettau http://goo.gl/c2xjas
Platform Game 8-Bit Mario Style for Free!
“They told me I could be whatever I want, so I became a flying hobo” – Cactus Wolf
“Let’s you crash into walls. Best game ever 10 out of 10!” – BD013
“Brings back nostalgia from the Game Boy era! 5 stars!” – TinyCastleGuy
Trapped in a VR world powered by an ancient handheld device, you are forced to endlessly dream in a pixel world of just 4 colours! Doves have taken roost in your prison and though you don’t know it they are the key to your survival. The Doves subconsciously inspire dreams of flight, so take to the skies through the mazes of your imagination and find the exit.
Intuitive two button gameplay is all you need to steer your way through the sky. Fly through each stage and reach the exit. Get doves to follow you for extra bonus bragging rights on Google Play leader boards and Social Networking stuff. If walls aren't enough challenge you may enjoy the variety of traps that get rapidly added including, moving walls, speed boost zones, growing walls and more!
By the team that brought you the award winning mobile hit Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage.
• Expanded from the hit #Nitromejam game!
• 3 level packs each with a different dream theme! (Sweet Dreams, Deep Sleep & Nightmare).
• A unique world realised in 4 Colours! (Great for that Game boy nostalgia fix)
• Don’t worry parents this game contains no In app purchases!
• Stunning Pixel Art from the award winning Nitrome studio!
• Simple two button gameplay, perfect for a touch screen!
• Several achievements for you to master.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Cross promotion of Nitrome products.
Using two buttons (one for each player) on a single device, you can place your portable battleground practically anywhere and challenge any friend you'd like.
Battles are changed on a daily basis, so be sure to open the app every day for another fun challenge.
Let the Micro Battles begin!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Grab It Magazine says:
- "By the end of half a dozen games of the cowboy shootout and axe throwing - with my opponent being my wife - WE WERE LAUGHING AND YELLING HYSTERICALLY AND LOUDLY"
- - - - - - - - - - - -
* Micro Battles is free from ads and playable at no cost. A premium upgrade is provided as an optional one-time in-app purchase, allowing players to access mini-games outside the daily scheme.
* Friend not included
A free 8-bit mobile interpretation of an old classic: face the alien invasion in this addicting classic arcade game, and become the king of deep space.
How long can you stand? Can you beat the highscore? Fly through the unexplored space and blast them out!
***NEW! AD FREE VERSION AVAILABLE!***
"A must have in anyone's game library for Android." -John S
"Great simple game with that classic feel." - Joe Gjura
"Might be my new 2048!" - Claire W
- Addictive Gameplay
- High Quality Retro-Style Graphics
- Classic Arcade Sound Effects
- Awesome Techno by TeknoAxe
- 10 Crazy Powerups That Can Help...or Hurt You
- Intuitive Touchscreen Controls
- It's FREE!!!
Feature : -
- Submit and compete your best score with other player.
- 8-Unlock-able rabbits statue (good luck).
- * Barrel and rabbit in the space *
Tips to survive : -
- Avoid asteroid and barrel that coming toward you!
- At start you're given 2 ammo to protect yourself from deadly space debris. Ammo need few seconds to reload though.
- Try to tap left edge of your phone display to avoid misfire.
- Most importantly give some love to rabbits! You'll score higher.
Eight Bit Jim is on an adventure. His Pixel Jump-jet has run out of fuel and he needs to find some on a desert island. But it's not that simple. He must run around on PLATFORMS, jump over BADDIES and collect COINS, which is how his days usually turn out.
It's almost like the last 30 years didn't happen. This game doesn't benefit from recent advances in graphics, sound effects and AI. As far as Eight Bit Jim is concerned, it's still 1983.
Play all six episodes:
Episode 1: Hello 8-bit Jim
Episode 2: Caverns of fear
Episode 3: Trouble in the cellar
Episode 4: The History of Halfprincess Ooo.
Episode 5: Village in the clouds
Episode 6: Showdown at the centre of the Earth.
Bonus episode: Lawnmower Jim
Look out for rooms that pay homage to the Commodore 64, Atari 2600, ZX81 and ZX Spectrum!
If you have already played the first two episodes in the free version of the game, you can start at episode 3.
Collect space crystals and upgrade you runner to make it easier to complete the levels. Free, Fun and Addictive.
The graphics and the sounds of the game are inspired by the good old 8 bit computers and gaming consoles.
Easy controls, fast learning curve, upgrades and improving degree of difficulty will keep you entertained for a good while.
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation specially optimized for mobiles and which includes all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
• Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
• Customizable controls
• Three difficulty levels: “mobile” (specially balanced for mobile games), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
• Achievements & leaderboards (Google Play Game Service)
• Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
• Co-op mode (two players) via bluetooth
• Gamepad support - compatible with most Android controllers
Sony Xperia PLAY optimized.
NVIDIA Shield optimized.
Support for custom controllers like MOGA Pocket, MOGA Pro etc.
Double Dragon Trilogy © 2013 Million Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Published and Developed by DotEmu.
MORE ABOUT DOTEMU
- Easy control
- Original sound design
- Complete games
- No built-in payments and purchases
Play with pleasure!