*** Note: Requires a LiftMaster MyQ enabled garage door opener with an Internet Gateway, a LiftMaster Internet Connectivity Kit or MyQ Garage™ with a compatible garage door opener. In order to control lights, a LiftMaster MyQ light switch or LiftMaster MyQ lamp control is required.
The LiftMaster MyQ Home Control App is perfect for anyone who has ever left the house and wondered if their garage door or gate was opened or wished they could turn on lights to make it look like they are home while they are away.
The LiftMaster MyQ App combined with any one of the LiftMaster MyQ accessories allows you to monitor and control your garage door opener and light controls with your Android phone. And with push notifications enabled, your Android phone can receive alerts that the garage door is open or a light was left on.
- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers
- Monitor and control multiple gate operators
- Turn on or off lights
- Customize to receive alerts when the garage door, gate or lighting status changed
- Enhance your security by adding a passcode of your choice
- Modify security levels
See www.liftmaster.com for additional information.
LiftMaster. The World’s #1 Professionally Installed Garage Door Opener.
With the Craftsman Garage Door app, you can:
•CONVENIENTLY CHECK to see if your garage door is open
- No need to drive back home after leaving for work, school, or vacation to make sure door is closed
- No need to get out of bed to make sure door is closed
•CLOSE the door if necessary.
•OPEN the door from anywhere while you are away from home to provide unplanned garage / home access to a family member, friend, contractor, etc.
•TURN ON/OFF LIGHTS
- Requires Craftsman AssureLink™ Plug-in-Light Control (sold separately / not included with Craftsman AssureLink™ Garage Door Openers).
*** Note: Requires a Chamberlain MyQ enabled garage door opener with an Internet Gateway, a Chamberlain Internet Connectivity Kit or MyQ Garage™ with a compatible garage door opener. In order to control lights, a Chamberlain MyQ light switch or Chamberlain MyQ lamp control is required.
The Chamberlain MyQ Home Control App is perfect for anyone who has ever left the house and wondered if their garage door was open or wished they could turn lights on to make it look like they are home while they are away.
The Chamberlain MyQ App combined with any one of the Chamberlain MyQ accessories allows you to monitor and control your garage door opener and light controls with your Android phone or tablet. And with push notifications enabled, the device can receive alerts that the garage door is open or a light was left on.
- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers.
- Turn lights off or on.
- Customize to receive alerts when the garage door or lighting status has changed.
- Enhance your security by adding a passcode of your choice.
- Modify security levels.
See www.chamberlain.com for additional information.
All the project details can be found at http://jordan.husney.com/xbee_garage_door
MyFOX is a connected solution for the security, surveillance and control of your home or professional premises.
This app allows you to get remote control of your gate or garage door.
Try our demonstration access with email@example.com as login and demo14789 as password.
Application supports MobilyCard Bluetooth devices with one to eight relays used for controlling variety of electrical devices like garage doors, lights or home appliances. Improve your future and use MobilyCard Bluetooth device as Garage Door Opener or for Home Automation.
Visit Us on our Website!
miDoor is a new Internet-enabled device that allows users to remotely view their garage door or gate status and open or close it using the miDoor app.
Connect miDoor to an existing garage door switch, add the door sensor and then set the basic configuration. From there you will be able to create multiple user-profiles, view the door status anywhere in the world and open or close the door using this app.
Create up to four alarms using three different alarm types and receive notifications remotely.
This app defaults to demo mode until it is configured. A miDoor device must be purchased separately and installed. Operation of the garage door with the miDoor app can only occur when connected directly to the miDoor device. Remote access requires an internet connection and proper configuration.
See www.missionmachines.com for more information.
Viper Connect is the first mobile app to provide a complete safety and security solution for you, your car, and your home. Combining the all-new Viper home monitoring and security system with our award-winning Viper SmartStart, Viper Connect seamlessly allows you to manage the things that you value most in a single convenient app.
Key features for Viper Connect include:
- Total smartphone control. Remotely access your Viper home system to control security settings, monitor video, and check out event notifications.
- ViperWatch™; verify any security event in your house via streaming video notification.
- Manage how and when you are notified of home security events without expensive long-term monitoring contracts or false alarm fees.
- Access and manage compatible Z-Wave smart home devices that control your lighting, thermostat, garage door, and more.
- Mobile personal safety. A mobile panic button right from your smartphone provides an instant conneciton to your personal security network in the app.
- Viper SmartStart integration for vehicle remote start & security, and driver safety monitoring.
- Roadside assistance. Viper Motor Club is there when you need help on the road.
- Free app includes SmartPark parking spot finder, parking meter reminder, and guest membership in Viper Motor Club.
What you need to use VIPER home:
- This app
- Compatible Android Device
- VIPER home starter kit and any desired VIPER home accessories
- An always-on broadband internet router with available Ethernet port
- Access to a computer with web browser and internet access
Are you tired of carrying around a keychain loaded with keys and oversized remote controls? Fumbling around in a dark house with your hands full of groceries trying to disarm your security system? Ever felt threatened or had an emergency when you were alone? Now you can monitor and control your home and vehicle, and protect yourself and your family members via one simple to use app.
Download the free app and check it out.
Includes these FREE features (no hardware or service plan required):
- SmartPark – Ever forgotten where you parked? SmartPark saves the location for you every time you lock your doors with Viper SmartStart.
- Viper Motor Club - Locked out? Need a tow? We've got your back. Download the app and sign up for a FREE guest membership to the Viper Motor Club and get 24/7/365 access to the Viper Motor Club's 30,000 licensed service providers.
With Viper SmartStart GPS, add family-friendly features such as HotSpot and Speed alerts so you get notified if your kids go somewhere they aren’t supposed to, or drive unsafely.
That’s all there is to it. Download the app and play around with the demo to see how it works.
**Note, you must have a Skylink Internet Hub and the corresponding controllers from the SkylinkHome Wireless Control System to achieve these features.
The Skylink HomeControl App allows you to control your lighting, home appliances, garage door openers and Swing Door Opener. Your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad are now your ultimate wireless control panel for your home automation system.
Primary functions include:
- Operation up to 100 devices (Up to 10 zones, 10 devices per zone)
- Zone Operation (Including Zone On / Zone Off / Zone Dimming for dimmable lights)
- Timer Operation
- Scene Operation
- All On / All Off Operation
- Live Viewing from IP Camera for each zone
- Operates up to 10 different locations such as Home, Office, Vacation Home etc.
- No static IP is required
For more product information on our SkylinkHome Wireless Control System, please visit us at www.skylinkhome.com
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!