This easy to use Drop Ceiling Calculator will give:
-Linear wall footage
-Equal border sizing
-# of support sections needed
-# of tees needed
-# ceiling tiles needed
-# wire ties and length
Inputs are room length, width and distance to ceiling.
Full US and Metric measurement support-
-feet, inches and fractions of an inch
-meters and centimeters
You can share your results via email or text message. Also copy them to the clipboard to paste into your records.
About this construction calculator-
The highly acclaimed Android construction calculators and estimators from the app "Handy Construction Calculators" are being released individually in a Pro Select series. These calculators are tried and true, and have been used by over 15,000 Android users. By releasing the Pro Select series, you are now able to simply buy only those calculators you are most interested in at a value price. Of course if you want the whole set of over 70 calculators, please search for "Handy Construction Calculators" in the Market.
Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. I am always grateful to hear from my customers. Some of my best ideas have come from you!
A dropped ceiling is often a secondary ceiling, hung below the main (structural) ceiling. It may also be referred to as a drop ceiling, T-bar ceiling, false ceiling, or suspended ceiling, and is a staple of modern construction and architecture.
70+ Professional Grade, Premium Tools
Full US or METRIC modes - Inputs and Outputs
Google Play Featured - DIY App
Featured by AT&T, Vodafone
15,000+ customers, Top 100 Productivity App
"Best in Class" reviews -
The Best Android Construction Mobile Apps - getapp.com
3 Killer Android Home Improvement Apps - appshappens.com
HammerTime - poptechjam.com
Precision Inputs and Outputs
-US (Feet Inches Fraction)
-METRIC (Meter Millimeter)
What makes us better?
*US or METRIC modes - one simple setting lets you switch between modes with localized materials, size choices, inputs, outputs and rounding
*Configurable US inch fraction output precision (1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4)
*Easy to use
*Flexible inputs/outputs - advanced options, no need for mental math
*Experience - Since 2009 built with the input of hundreds of professionals
*Professional grade calculator - for the Pro, Contractor, Builder, Estimator, Handyman, DIY, Home Improvement or Carpenter
*Diagrams help master the inputs and outputs - no guesswork
*Built-in results sharing - text, email, copy/paste and more
*Clean and easy to use - no ads, crazy designs or other annoyances
*Consistently updated and supported
*We appreciate our customers. Have an idea or special need? Send us a note anytime!
Below is a list of our 70+ construction calculators along with a few highlights to show the advanced features, inputs and outputs that we think make us the best for your construction projects.
* Attic Ventilation - Ventilation, Intake & Exhaust
* Advanced Rafters - Overhang, Ridge, Bird's Mouth, Common
* Simple Rafters
* Roofing Calculator - Gables, Drip Edge, Ridge Caps, Bundles, Underlayment
* Balusters - Rake Angle, Centers, Spacing, Running Measurements
* Board Feet
* Floor Joists - OC Spacing, Running Measurements
* Wall Framing Calculator - Stud spacing, Studs & Plates, Advanced Algorithm
* Insulation - Batts & Blown
* Siding - Gables
* Stair Calculator - Constrain Run, Adjust Riser Results Realtime, Running Stringer Points
= WALL, FLOOR & CEILING
* Carpet & Vinyl Flooring
* Tongue & Groove Flooring
* Crown Molding
* Deck Boards - Diagonal & 90 Degree Layouts
* Demolition Waste - Building Type
* Drop Ceiling - Even Border Construction, All Materials
* Drywall Calculator - Room Dimension or Area, Ceiling, All Materials
* Finish Areas - Walls, Floor, Ceiling
* Paint - # Coats, Wall Type
* Tile Calculator - Field and Border, Diagonal or 90 Degree Layouts
= ELECTRICAL CALCULATOR
* Amps/Watts/Volts Solver
* Amps Required for Circuit
* Backfill - Volume & Weight and Slope
* Excavation and Backfill - Specific excavated (with swell) and backfill (with compaction) material selection. Includes calculators specific to Basements, Footings and Trenches.
* Grade - Run/Drop or Slope
* Rebar Calculator - Beams & Columns with variable sizing and ties, Continuous footings, Weight.
= PAVING & CONCRETE
* Round/Rectangle Concrete Calculator - Total Volume, Premix and Portland Options, Rebar
* Post Holes - Per Column & Total Calculations
* Asphalt Calculator - Variable Base Weight
* Paving Calculator - Variable Base, Subbase, Compaction
* Wire Mesh
* Brick & Block Wall Calculator - Bricks, Courses, w/wo Mortar
= AREA, VOLUME & ANGLE
* Arc Radius
* Tape Measure Feet Inches Calculator
* GPS Measure (experimental) - Measure one point to another
* Drill Bit & Pilot Hole Conversion
* Aggregate Calculator - Rectangle/Round - Variable Materials & Densities
* Drainage - Rational Equation
* Sq/Linear Ft Construction Cost Estimator
* Margin & Gross Profit - Customer Price, Markup Profit, Project Overhead, Company Overhead
* Overtime - Regular, Overtime & Gross Pay
* Sales Tax
* Task Time
* Travel Time
Archilator is a universal architectural calculator that calculates Coverage, FAR, Professional Fees (and PDF quotation sending), Concrete volumes, Stair calculations, Brick calculations, Scale conversions, Metric Imperial Conversions, Volume and Percentages.
Whether you are an Architect, Interior Designer, Builder, Quantity Surveyor, etc. Archilator is the app for you!
A1 Cement Calculator
A1 Concrete Calculator
AfriSam Cement Calculator
AfriSam Concrete Calculator
Floor Slab Calculator
Suspended Slab Calculator
Suspended ceilings are also known as drop ceiling, laying grid, T bar, false ceilings. They are hung from the structural ceiling to provide a void where the services are housed, and provide an aesthetic pleasing finish,
Faça os cálculos para montagem de paredes, forros ou revestimentos em qualquer lugar, mesmo sem acesso à internet!
Obs.: Este cálculo é uma estimativa de consumo realizada em condições ideais de laboratório. O consumo de materiais pode sofrer pequenas variações, dependendo das condições e das características de cada obra.
Discover also our 360° tours: real images that bring you inside the places, as you were there.
Download the building materials calculators app to estimate the right quantities.
Available calculators are
TMT Steel to Rods
TMT Rods to Steel
Differences to free version:
*Imperial and Metric calculations