Differences to free version:
*Imperial and Metric calculations
This easy to use Drop Ceiling Calculator will give:
-Linear wall footage
-Equal border sizing
-# of support sections needed
-# of tees needed
-# ceiling tiles needed
-# wire ties and length
Inputs are room length, width and distance to ceiling.
Full US and Metric measurement support-
-feet, inches and fractions of an inch
-meters and centimeters
You can share your results via email or text message. Also copy them to the clipboard to paste into your records.
About this construction calculator-
The highly acclaimed Android construction calculators and estimators from the app "Handy Construction Calculators" are being released individually in a Pro Select series. These calculators are tried and true, and have been used by over 15,000 Android users. By releasing the Pro Select series, you are now able to simply buy only those calculators you are most interested in at a value price. Of course if you want the whole set of over 70 calculators, please search for "Handy Construction Calculators" in the Market.
Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. I am always grateful to hear from my customers. Some of my best ideas have come from you!
*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
*** Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch & Português ***
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 33 Calculators:
• Standard Deviation (Series of Observations)
• Probable Error (Single Observation)
• Probable Error (Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Specified Error of a Single Measurement)
• Specified Error of a Single Measurement
• Probable Error of the Mean
• Temperature Correction
• Measurement Correction on a Slope
• Tension Correction to Measured Length
• Sag Correction to Measured Length
• Horizontal Distance (Slope Measurements)
• Slope Correction (Slopes of 10% or less)
• Slope Correction (Slopes greater than 10%)
• Correction due to Incorrect Tape Length
• Correction due to Nonstandard Tension
• Sag Correction (Between Points of Support)
• Departure from a Level Surface
• Displacement (Horizontal Sights)
• Combined Effect of Refraction and Curvature of Earth
• Quantities of Material to be Excavated/Filled
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Third Order)
• Horizontal Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Vertical Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Stadia Distance (From Instrument Spindle to Rod - Horizontal Sights)
• Stadia Constant
• Photo Scale
• Photo Scale (Using Focal Length)
• Map Scale
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Surveying and Civil Engineering Parameters.
• Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input, Options and Units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
Most Comprehensive Engineering Survey Calculator
Designed for professional trade’s people in the construction industry or do-it-yourself novices on the weekend.
1. Estimate your bearers, joists, floor boards or floor sheets, posts, concrete mix, screws, bolts, project time, quantities and total costs.
2. Metric and Imperial settings, save answers, prepare quotation, email suppliers and email clients.
3. Currency settings like dollar, euro, yen, pound and franc for materials, labour and quotations which makes it user friendly world wide.
4. Post spacing, joist spacing, bearer spacing, concrete mix, rates and time all easily set in advance settings for professional trades people.
Thank you very much for considering to use our products.
DEVICES: Tablets, Phone or TV
Save money by quickly estimating materials. Save time by calculating angles, measurements and quantities. The ideal handy pocket companion for anyone in the construction industry.
82 Powerful, Proven & Precise Tools.
Enter measurements in feet/inches or metric. Use the menu button when inputting data to switch between the two.
Construction Calc Pro has taken 7 months and 18,500 lines of code to develop and is the easiest to use construction calculator available on any mobile platform. There is no complicated manual to master or instructions to follow – just enter data and get precise results.
HIGH VISIBILITY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
White on black text, with blue and orange inputs and outputs for high visibility in direct sunlight.
Visit the website at http://www.constructioncalcpro.com/
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness, Density, Wastage
Outputs: Weight, Volume
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness
Outputs: Weight, Volume
Inputs: Run length, Baluster width, Baluster spacing
Outputs: Qty of balusters, Qty spaces, Baluster spacing (center-to-center), Baluster spacing (edge-to-edge), Measurements to far side of each baluster
BOARD / LINEAL FOOT
Inputs: Thickness, Width, Length, Quantity
Outputs: Board feet, Lineal feet
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness, Use rebar option, Rebar spacing along width, Rebar spacing along length
Outputs: Volume, 60lb premixed bags, 80lb premixed bags, 10kg premixed bags, 25kg premixed bags, 50kg premixed bags, Rebar required
Inputs: Wall angle (corner of wall), Crown (spring) angle
Outputs: Miter angle, Bevel angle
Inputs: Length at ceiling, Width at ceiling, Tile size, Distance (anchor to drop ceiling)
Outputs: Ceiling area, Ceiling tiles, Perimeter moulding, Main supports, Tee support peices, Wire length (each), Wire length (total), Wire anchors
Inputs: Room width, Room length, Room height, Panel width, Panel height, Include ceiling option
Outputs: Area - surface area. Materials - Drywall panels. Joint compounds - Readymixed, Lightweight readymixed, Setting-type, Lightweight setting-type. Fastener - Drywall nails, Drywall screws. Additional items: Joint tape, Primer, Adhesive
Inputs: Width, Length, Wastage, Square Ft or M per box
Outputs: Total area, Boxes needed
Inputs: Total wall length, Qty of windows, Qty of doors, Qty of corners, Stud spacing (on center)
Outputs: Studs required
LINEAR COST ESTIMATOR
Inputs: Single panel length, Qty of panels, Cost per linear foot, Cost per linear meter
Outputs: Total cost, Total length
Inputs: Wall length, Wall height, Number of coats, Surface type
Outputs: Gallons required, Liters required
Inputs: Run, Pitch (/12")
Outputs: Rafter length
Inputs: Rise, Run, Angle (Enter rise and either run or angle)
Outputs: Angle, slope, Run
Inputs: Width, Length, Pitch, Sq ft or M per pack, Type, Nails, Safety margin
Outputs: Roof surface area, Packs needed, Nails
SQ COST ESTIMATOR
Inputs: Width, Length, Cost per Sq ft or M
Outputs: Total cost, Total area, Total area (acres)
Inputs: Width, Length
Inputs: Total rise, Custom rise, Custom run
Outputs: Riser height, Total risers, Tread run, Total treads, Total run, Stringer board length, Elevation, Running stringer points
Inputs: Room width, Room length, Tile width, Tile length, Use border tiles option, Border tile width, Border tile length, Tile pattern, Safety margin
Outputs: Tiles needed, Border tiles needed
This Sand Estimation Calculator uses two different converter functions in order to generate the Output in different units such as Inches and Feet. When it comes to building construction one should estimate the Sand requirement according to the proposed building size.
Our Sand calculator will help you estimate how many Cubic Yards of Sand you need for your desired coverage area.
MapPad is providing multi-purpose mapping solution allowing location capture and determines distance and area for the shapes drawn on the map or captured using real-time GPS tracking.
Calculate area of the field or a walk distance instantly using Google or Bing Map Satellite view. Save petrol and time and capture features with few clicks on the map.
Area & Distance measurements are very accurate - please compare with other apps and what's on the ground.
With MapPad you can capture, manage and share your data easily. App supports number of well-known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables and export formats: KML, GPX, CSV and AutoCAD DXF.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture (measuring farms, soils, grow, check planted area etc.), roofing, solar panel planning and solar panel installation, fencing, construction, real estate management, asset management, winter snow removal or farming business.
MapPad also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf (distance meter and range finder), biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure areas or distances is necessary.
Please visit our website to find out how to prepare offline map and get more information about this product.
- Base maps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topographic map have been predefined.
- Very accurate measurement of areas and distances.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Support for number of metric and imperial units.
- Support for several global and local coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), Greek Grid – if you require support for any other spatial reference please get in touch.
- Possibility to capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- Possibility to add\edit title and description for each recorded measurement and waypoint.
- Export single or multiple measurements or waypoints to KML, GPX, CSV and DXF to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Quick open exported KML files in Google Earth
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
Our users are successfully using MapPad in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- roofing and solar panel planning,
- calculations for snow removal,
- biking and walking routes planning,
- forestry planning and woodland management,
- agriculture and soils' surveys,
- road constructions,
- tree surveys
Since it's a mobile app, you can do effort estimation on the go or just in the requirements meeting.
It can be used at early project stages, when not many details are available, and doesn't require full and detailed analysis.
The tool was developed by Spyros Ktenas
This is a Limited Functionality Free Version
Get the full version from http://effort-estimation-mobile.gatory.com
* Hydronic calculator (enter any two values and get the third one):
- flow - Kv/Cv - pressure drop
- power - flow - temperature difference
- flow - valve setting - pressure drop
* Dirt and air separator pressure drop calculation
* Valve sizing and presetting
* Radiator power estimation (panel and column)
* Radiator valve sizing and presetting
* Pipe sizing
* Unit conversion
* Run-time selection of localisation
* Run-time selection of language
Stay tuned for great upcoming updates adding further hydronic calculation functions.
Please visit www.imi-hydronic.com for more information and contact details.
Phone numbers to local support can be found here: http://www.imi-hydronic.com/en/contact/
IMI Hydronic Engineering International SA is the leading global provider and expert in hydronic distribution systems and room temperature control, with experience in more than 100,000 projects worldwide. We help our customers everywhere optimise HVAC systems so they deliver desired comfort with optimal efficiency. IMI Hydronic Engineering is part of the international engineering group IMI plc which is listed as a member of the FTSE 100 on the London Stock Exchange.
It can measure horizontal and vertical angle, slope and horizontal distance and setting horizontal angle on the total station.
+ Measuring in Horizontal Angle Mode, Horizontal Distance and Slope Distance Mode.
+ Setting of Horizontal Angle Data.
+ Setting of Serial Port Settings.
+ Android 2.3 is available for Bluetooth Connection only.
1. Using Bluetooth.
Select "Connect to Bluetooth Total Station" on the option menu to pair with a bluetooth enable total station. The 'set Horz.Angle' and Measure Buttons will be enable for measurement.
2. Using Usb-Serial Adapter cable.
Connect a USB OTG cable to your android phone/tablet. Then connects a USB-Serial Adapter to the OTG cable. This tool support most USB-Serial Adapter chipset (1. Prolific 2. FTDI). Lastly connects a serial cable from the total station to the Usb-Serial Adapter, this cable is supplied by the total station manufacturer. Select from the option menu 'Connect Usb-Serial Adapter'.
Supported Total Station:
1. Topcon. including Topcon-Sokkia and Topcon-Gowin.
4. Sokkia SETX
5. Pentax (setting Horz Angle, please use keypad on Pentax total station)
5. Chinese (Traditional)
1. To enable support for more total stations brand. eg. Pentax.
2. More Language Support.
Suspended ceilings are also known as drop ceiling, laying grid, T bar, false ceilings. They are hung from the structural ceiling to provide a void where the services are housed, and provide an aesthetic pleasing finish,
- add, subtract, multiply, divide, power, root, and more with measurements in feet, inches, and fractional inches
- reduce fractions and fractional inches to their lowest common denominator
- full memory feature including add, subtract, set, recall, and clear
- split screen shows decimal value, feet/inch value, memory, and settings all at once in large easy to read fonts
- calculate square and cubic footage easily
- full instructions and video tutorial available at www.snappyappz.com
Uninstall old version and install this one to update please.
Construction Calculator Lite is an ad supported version of Construction Calculator which is built for getting quick and accurate estimates on Tile Calculations,Concrete Slabs,Walls, Footings and displaying Cost and Bags of Cement ( #94 lbs bags). The app should record last input numbers after pressing "Next" or "Enter" on your android keypad, it also uses decimal numbers for those 3.5" slabs.
The Concrete Mix Estimator, lets you decide which mix ratio to use, keep in mind Ratio 1:3:5 is used for Footings, Ratio 1:2.25:3 for Sidewalks,Steps and GarageFloor, Ratio 1:2.5:3 mainly used for Floor Slabs and Ratio 1:2:3 is the most common one used, good for Walls,Roof and Columns.
This Concrete Mix Estimator calculates a stanrdard safety factor of 15% and it is for designs of 3000 max psi.
Tile Estimator will let you easily calculate tiles needed with job cost for square and rectangular areas.
All the information, calculation processes and terms are mainly used in U.S.
Keep in mind the calculations done with this app should be only for small or minor jobs, for bigger projects use ACI method.
Press Menu at Main Menu screen to pop out About menu and Feedback menu. See About Menu for some tips.
Any other functions can be added feel free to ask.
If anything is not working please feel free to email me with your phone model and the problem to fix it asap
In this application, you can calculate:
- Unit volume of the material
- The amount of material per unit volume
- The amount of material in a given volume
- The weight of a predetermined amount of material
- The volume of a predetermined amount of material
- The price of a predetermined amount of material
- The amount of material (bricks, blocks, beams, slabs) required for stacking wall (counting joints)
- Wallpaper rolls count
- Earth works (foundation pit, trench, well round)
Differences to free version:
*Imperial and Metric calculations