*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
*** Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch & Português ***
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 33 Calculators:
• Standard Deviation (Series of Observations)
• Probable Error (Single Observation)
• Probable Error (Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Combined Effects of Accidental Errors)
• Error of the Mean (Based on Specified Error of a Single Measurement)
• Specified Error of a Single Measurement
• Probable Error of the Mean
• Temperature Correction
• Measurement Correction on a Slope
• Tension Correction to Measured Length
• Sag Correction to Measured Length
• Horizontal Distance (Slope Measurements)
• Slope Correction (Slopes of 10% or less)
• Slope Correction (Slopes greater than 10%)
• Correction due to Incorrect Tape Length
• Correction due to Nonstandard Tension
• Sag Correction (Between Points of Support)
• Departure from a Level Surface
• Displacement (Horizontal Sights)
• Combined Effect of Refraction and Curvature of Earth
• Quantities of Material to be Excavated/Filled
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (First Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class I)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Second Order - Class II)
• Relative Accuracy required between directly connected Bench Marks (Third Order)
• Horizontal Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Vertical Distance between the Instrument and the Rod (Stadia Surveying)
• Stadia Distance (From Instrument Spindle to Rod - Horizontal Sights)
• Stadia Constant
• Photo Scale
• Photo Scale (Using Focal Length)
• Map Scale
Engineering Survey Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Surveying and Civil Engineering Parameters.
• Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input, Options and Units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
Most Comprehensive Engineering Survey Calculator
Suspended ceilings are also known as drop ceiling, laying grid, T bar, false ceilings. They are hung from the structural ceiling to provide a void where the services are housed, and provide an aesthetic pleasing finish,
Differences to free version:
*Imperial and Metric calculations
With this app you can quickly calculate and map surveying and traverse data. Also included is a range of surveying calculators such as 3 point circle solver, triangle solver and easy conversions between units of measurement.
With the ability to import surveying data from kml, shp, csv and dxf files you can bring GIS and surveying data to the field for quick checking and calculations.
Useful for surveyors, engineers, students and teachers needing a quick and easy to use traverse and surveying program.
• Calculate coordinates, bearings and distances.
• Large variety of surveying functions and tools.
• Draw points and bearings on a customizable map with the ability to pan and zoom.
• Save and load multiple traverse files.
• Import points, lines and polygons from different file formats such as kml, shp, dxf and csv.
• Includes a range of other practical surveying utilities and math tools.
• Works offline.
• No ads.
• No in app purchases.
• Add, edit and delete points and bearings.
• Calculate bearing and distance between points.
• Find intersect points between bearings.
• Calculate total traverse area.
• Swing bearings by a positive or negative angle.
• Calculate midpoint between two coordinates.
• Calculate chainage along a bearing.
• Radiate from a point using bearing and distance.
• Calculate line and point offset.
• Translate and move coordinates.
• Import GIS data from .kml and .shp files.
• Import points from .csv files.
• Save and load multiple traverse files.
• Export traverse data to CSV, TXT and email files.
• Pan and zoom
• Display GPS location and GPS accuracy radius.
• Customize map with a range of different colours and options.
• Export map as an image to the photo gallery.
• Angle Converter – Convert between decimal degrees (DD) and degrees, minutes and seconds (DMS).
• Angle Calculator – Add or subtract two angles in either DD or DMS.
• Average Angle – Calculate the average between two angles in DMS or DD.
• Azimuth Converter – Converter between azimuth and bearings.
• Compass – Displays orientation in DMS and DD.
• Distance Converter – Convert between commonly used units of measure.
• GPS Signal – Display GPS data and statistics.
• Level – Show the angle and inclination of the device. (Includes spirit level)
• Triangle Solver – Calculate missing angles, distances, area and perimeter.
• 3 Point Circle Solver – Calculate radius, centre point and area of a circle given three points.
Designed for professional trade’s people in the construction industry or do-it-yourself novices on the weekend.
1. Estimate your bearers, joists, floor boards or floor sheets, posts, concrete mix, screws, bolts, project time, quantities and total costs.
2. Metric and Imperial settings, save answers, prepare quotation, email suppliers and email clients.
3. Currency settings like dollar, euro, yen, pound and franc for materials, labour and quotations which makes it user friendly world wide.
4. Post spacing, joist spacing, bearer spacing, concrete mix, rates and time all easily set in advance settings for professional trades people.
Thank you very much for considering to use our products.
DEVICES: Tablets, Phone or TV
A dropped ceiling is often a secondary ceiling, hung below the main (structural) ceiling. It may also be referred to as a drop ceiling, T-bar ceiling, false ceiling, or suspended ceiling, and is a staple of modern construction and architecture.
It's doing what you actually need !
You need easy, intuitive, few step APP to manage your area, distance, perimeter ?
You got GPS Field Area Measure
NEED APP ? We can produce any app for you or your company ! Send us inquire now !
Best prices - shortest terms !
- Fast area/distance marking
- Smart Marker Mode for super accurate pin placement !!!
- Measures saving and editing
- Measures grouping and naming
- Undo for all measuring actions
- GPS tracking to walk/drive around boundary/directory to auto measure
And BEST !!
Send auto generated link with boundary/selected area/ direction/route with LABEL to your friends or partners to show exactly place you want to show.
Our competitors good but we are better so don't waste your time trying to find best and free app to measure area, distance or perimeter choose our app and relax making measuring.
GPS Field Area Measure useful as map measurement tool for outdoor activities, sports, range finder applications, bike tour planning, or run tour planning, explore golf area, land survey, golf distance meter, field pasture area measure, garden and farm work and planning, area records, construction, agricultural fencing, solar panel installation - roof area estimation, trip planning.
Farmers who have farms and grow wheat, corn, rape, maize, sugar beet and need to do year after year field measuring job to check planted area, this is to best fits all needs.
Also farmers who managing farm, contractors who doing agriculture jobs for farmers can use this app counting how many field already planted, also they can send to each other link which can be opened on Google maps.
*** Increase GPS accuracy using:
- Weighted averaging (on every axis).
- Map calibration.
- Device calibration on map, or on a know point.
*** Display and convert GPS geodetic to Cartesian EN coordinates and back:
- Europe ETRS89/UTMZ28-38.
- Hellas Geodetic Reference System HGRS 87 (GGRS87 - EGSA 87 - ΕΓΣΑ 87).
- Hellas HTRS07/TM07.
- Iceland ISN93 / Lambert 93.
- Morroco Merchich CS.
- SPCS83 (124 zones) USA.
- Romania S-42(58)/Stereo 70.
- Lebanon & Syria Deir ez Zor / Stereographic.
- Croatia HTRS96 / Transverse Mercator.
- Serbia SRB-ETRS89/UTM (Current CRS) & SRB-MGI/Z7 (Old CRS).
- Australia MGA94 (GDA94) (Current CRS) & AMG66 (AGD66) (Old CRS) National, A.C.T., Northern Territory, NSW & Victoria, Tasmania & AMG84 (AGD84.
- MGI Balkans zones 5,6 & 7 (Former FR of Yugoslavia).
- Italy's Monte Mario West Zone 1 Peninsular, West Zone 1 Sardinia, East Zone 2 Peninsular, East Zone 2 Sicily.
- Costa Rica's CΜ05/CRTM05, Ocotepeque 1935 Costa Rica Norte & Ocotepeque 1935 Costa Rica Sur.
- Cyprus' CGRS-93-LTM.
- Hungary's HD72/EOV.
- Kosovo's KosovaREF01.
- Latvia's LKS92/TM.
- Lithuania's LKS94/TM.
- Spain's ED50/UTMZ29-30 NW, ED50/UTMZ29-31 ML (Spain old Mainland), ED50/UTMZ31 BA (Spain old Balearic).
- Uk's OSTN02/OSGM02.
- Turkey's ED50/Gauss-Kruger 3° Z9-15 & ITRF96 & ED50/UTMZ35-38.
- Luxembourg's LUREF.
- Venezuala's REGVEN/Z18-20.
- Sweden's SWEREF99 TM.
- Argentina's POSGAR 94 (old) & POSGAR 2007 (new).
- India's Kalianpur 1975 ZI - ZIV.
- Algeria's Nord Sahara 1959 / Z29-32.
- Armenia's, Georgia's, Azerbaijan's, Estonia's, Latvia's, Lithuania's, Russia's - Kaliningrad and Kazakhstan's Pulkovo 1942/ CS63 (A)Z1-4, (C)Z0-2, (K)Z2-4.
- Central and South American SIRGAS 2000.
- Nigeria and Cameroon Minna 1996 & 2008 MTM West, Mid, East Belts & UTM Z31-33.
- Bangladesh Gulshan 303/TM.
- France RGF93/CC42-50.
- Canada CSRS (18 systems)
- Egypt 1907 Blue, Red, Purple, Extended Purple belts.
- Portugal ETRS89/PTM06.
- Netherlands Amersfoort/RD new.
- Qatar QND95.
- Colombia MAGNA-SIRGAS Far West, West, Bogota, Central East, East zones.
- ITRF 2008/LCC Mexico added.
*** Auto stop for accurate positioning.
*** Examine the satellites above you in a sky view.
*** Signal strength and number of satellites indication for each GNSS constellation individually.
*** Multiple units support:
- International feet,
- US survey feet.
- Ellipsoidal height.
- EGM96 orthometric height calculation.
*** Convert from geodetic to Cartesian coordinates and back:
- Support for device measured points, or
- Manually input of geodetic or Cartesian coords.
*** Drive me:
- Key in coordinates of the target point in either geodetic or Cartesian coordinates, or select a point from the list and follow the pointer.
- Compass indicating both magnetic and true North.
*** Project on Map:
- Project individual points on any map application.
- Project list of points, and the defined polygon, on embedded maps.
*** Save multiple point lists, to use them later.
*** Calculate area.
*** Export point lists το:
- .txt (text file)
- .csv (point file - comma separated)
- .kml (google earth file)
- .dxf (drawing file)
*** Send file via e-mail, or upload it to cloud.
*** Complete help text support.
Help us improve Mobile Topographer by e-mailing your comments and suggestions.
It can measure horizontal and vertical angle, slope and horizontal distance and setting horizontal angle on the total station.
+ Measuring in Horizontal Angle Mode, Horizontal Distance and Slope Distance Mode.
+ Setting of Horizontal Angle Data.
+ Setting of Serial Port Settings.
+ Android 2.3 is available for Bluetooth Connection only.
1. Using Bluetooth.
Select "Connect to Bluetooth Total Station" on the option menu to pair with a bluetooth enable total station. The 'set Horz.Angle' and Measure Buttons will be enable for measurement.
2. Using Usb-Serial Adapter cable.
Connect a USB OTG cable to your android phone/tablet. Then connects a USB-Serial Adapter to the OTG cable. This tool support most USB-Serial Adapter chipset (1. Prolific 2. FTDI). Lastly connects a serial cable from the total station to the Usb-Serial Adapter, this cable is supplied by the total station manufacturer. Select from the option menu 'Connect Usb-Serial Adapter'.
Supported Total Station:
1. Topcon. including Topcon-Sokkia and Topcon-Gowin.
4. Sokkia SETX
5. Pentax (setting Horz Angle, please use keypad on Pentax total station)
5. Chinese (Traditional)
1. To enable support for more total stations brand. eg. Pentax.
2. More Language Support.
20+ Estimators, useful builder tools, geometry calculators, unit convertor, scale/paper convertors ALL IN ONE APP
This is the Lite version of Handymate. With limited features and Ads support. Buy Handymate PRO, the full featured version if you like it!
"Handymate is a comprehensive suite of various calculation, conversion, builder and estimation tools for Android that is meant to make the life of students, engineers, architects and mathematicians simpler. Ranging from basic unit conversion features to extensive construction estimation tools, Handymate provides you with plenty of quick calculation options that would otherwise demand a lot of time and effort or multiple apps. The best part about Handymate is its uncluttered, user-friendly interface. Each tool within the app contains several options of its own, each supplemented by relevant graphics/shapes, equations, formulae templates, units and substantial on-screen help to assist you with calculation/conversion chores. " - Addictivetips
* English/Spanish/Chinese Language Support
* (Pro Only)Results save/share
* (Pro only)Wall Estimators for brick, tile, panel, wallpaper, weather board, paint, render.
* Floor Estimators for tiles, board/deck, carpet, paint
* Ceiling Estimators for panel, paint, plaster
* Roof Estimators for tiles, sheets, painting
* Ramp Estimators for tiles, timber boards, carpet, paint
* Builder tools:
* Ramp calculator
* Concrete calculator
* (Pro only)Stair calculator
* Spacing(Baluster) calculator
* Unit Convertor for Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature units
* Plot Calculators
* Scale calculator
* Paper calculator
* Geometry Calculators
* Linear Calculators for triangle, arch and ellipse
* Area Calculators for triangle, parallelogram, trapezium, circle, ellipse, sector
* volume Calculators for cylindrical, cuboids
TAGS:architects, architecture, builder, estimator, handy, handymate, home, home owner, interior design, mate, renovation, tool, construction calculator, handyman, unit convertor, scale calculator, paper calculator, wall, floor, ceiling, ramp, roof, stair calculator, baluster calculator, concrete calculator
The Great Lakes Aggregate calculator quickly estimates the material weight for over 20 Limestone, Recycled Aggregates, Rock Recyclers and Sylvania Minerals.
Great Lakes Aggregates, LLC is proud to be an industry leader in high quality construction aggregates. Our unmatched customer service and diverse product line is made possible by a group of dedicated employees working together in a safe, environmentally responsible workplace. We provide complete results for a high demand construction marketplace. Let our commitment help with your success!
U.S. Feet/inches for smartphone
U.S. Feet/inches for tablet
All versions have the same functions.
Version 1.5c, Screen size enlarged to fit the device. Improved cost form. After sending e-mail app auto restarts.
The main menu of construction Estimator shows 11 functions to choose from. (full version $.99) 5 functions in the free version. Construction Estimator does not have a set beginning point, you can start with any function. Each function has inputs that relate to the area to be calculated. After inputting the measurements press the calculate button. This will calculate and display the cost and the materials. These totals are remembered and saved in memory. Totals are also displayed in the totals form. After completing a function you can press the EXIT button. This will return you to the main menu..
Of course, the degree of your estimates accuracy depends on a number of factors. A small project, such as an addition, will likely produce a very close estimate. A bigger project, such as an entire home, may incur unexpected costs (such as more joists for support) and unforeseen difficulties (such as hard soil or bad weather). Careful input, along with experience that gives foresight, will yield a more accurate estimate.
Nothing is more critical to the success of a project than accurate measurements. While Construction Estimator can estimate the total lengths of wood and yards of concrete a project may involve, they are only estimates. To this, we offer two critical suggestions:
1. Cut wood to your specific measurements, not to the lengths estimated by this program.
2. Use your own judgment to add to concrete estimates. Unusual ground conditions and irregular dimensions make concrete estimates an imprecise science. It's better to have some left over than to run out in the middle of a project.
Estimator also includes a built in calculator.
Fill in the current costs For your area And press the SAVE button.
This will save the cost file. It will be loaded automatically each time the Estimate program is loaded.
E-MAIL. Your estimate can be e-mailed by pressing the E-mail button in the
totals form. Before your email is sent you. Have the option to save your
estimate, your estimate will be lost if you don't save it. After your email is
sent you must reload construction estimator.
Registered version adds
Registration is only $1.49
Paid app is also available at android market
For registration go to www.micomsoftware.com
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
Differences to free version:
*Imperial and Metric calculations