- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
- Present right from your device.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
No need for the presenter to turn around and break eye contact with the audience, a quick glance at the phone or tablet is sufficient to see the content of the current slide.
The presenter doesn't need a mouse or keyboard to transition to the next slide, previous slide , home, show all slides.
Requests from the audience to go back to a certain slide can be fulfilled in an instant. The presenter can flip through the slides and pick the one that is requested with show all button and point the slide directly.
Application is free of any commercials. If you wish just click on this http://www.sijalka.si/">link and visit my friends website nothing else (just for better google search ranking).
To establish a connection with the pc you have to install a server app. It can be downloaded from:
If you have any suggestions how to improve the app simply write me a mail.
- next/previous slide,
- start/stop presentation,
- displaying notes,
- increase/decrease font size of the notes,
- connect via bluetooth or wi-fi.
- Added go to slide functionality,
- next/previous slide with volume rockers,
- save often used ips,
- updated UI.
(necessary to update the version of the remote server!!!!!).
(If you have any trouble contact me: email@example.com)
PowerPoint presentations look better than ever on your Android tablet. When you edit or create presentations, you can be confident that they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. PowerPoint has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free PowerPoint app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkid=519111.
PowerPoint presentations look amazing
• Images, embedded video, tables, charts, SmartArt, transitions, animations are all there, nicely formatted.
• PowerPoint presentations look great, just as they do on your computer.
• When presenting, use the built-in laser pointer, pens or highlighters to get your point across.
• View email attachments and access all your PowerPoint presentations from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because PowerPoint knows what presentations you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print PowerPoint presentations.
• Open file types like ppt and pptx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a presentation, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with full support for rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, transitions, speaker notes and more.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the presentation or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the PowerPoint experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X)
• ARM based processor
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Download Link (Dropbox) :
Smart phone connect to the computer (Windows), PowerPoint (PPT) presentations to further control the presentation through a simple button operation, including indicators pen, laser pen, eraser, refresh, white, black,Slides Presentation and end presentation ... and other functions, the consolidated described above to achieve a better presentation environment.
PPT Remote Control to be connected through WIFI and LAN computer program.
Automatic detection of your computer without the need to enter IP addresses with "Network Scan".
- #1 PowerPoint Keynote remote > 600.000 downloads
- Bluetooth and Wifi support
- Presentation preview on phone
- Notes and animation support
- Laser pointer and annotation
- Presentation time
- Go to slides
- Toggle black screen
- HW buttons supported to change slide
- Notes size adjustable
- IPv6 support
- Video and audio supported
- Optimized for tablets
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Easy connection "network scan"
- Different connection mode
- Audio recording
- Supports Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Supports Mac OS X 10.7+
- Supports all powerpoint Office versions
- Supports all Apple iWork Keynote versions
- Support Bluetooth or WiFi
- Support for all Bluetooth Windows solutions
--- Windows, Widcomm, Toshiba and BlueSoleil
PC Server Installation:
- Download from http://pptremotecontrol.com/install.html
- Full version with max 15 slides limitation intended for non business users. Pro version available for business users.
1. Support 10 files convert per day (approximate)
2. Support 25 files convert per day for registered user of CloudConvert.org
3. Easy to create and manage convert task
4. Convert batch file (Support multiple input)
5. Simple interface
6. Easy to share convert file
7. Clean material design on Android L
8. Convenience Overflow menu
Happy convert and don't forget to give your feedback to help us improve our service.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
** Please download i-Clickr on your computer from http://www.senstic.com/android/iClickr/iClickr.aspx ***
** If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply as soon as we can. **
Use your Android-powered device as your PowerPoint/OpenOffice/Keynote remote clicker!
View your slide and slide notes right on your handset as you present!
Click your way through your next slideshow in style!.
Never again running out of time during your presentation!
With i-Clickr, you can control your presentation directly from your phone using WiFi. Even better, i-Clickr helps you precisely manage your presentation time.
* Complete control of your PowerPoint slides including animations.
* Help you track your presentation time.
* Record presentation audio as you speak.
* Alert you with silent buzz before your time runs out.
* View your slides and your slide notes on your handset.
* Easy to set up with zero configuration.
* Native support for android devices.
* Support connection via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
* Support all versions of PowerPoint from Office XP to the latest PowerPoint 2010 on Windows.
* Support OpenOffice on Windows.
* Support Office Mac 2004 and above, and Keynote on Mac OS X 10.7+.
* Support live annotation for Windows connection. Enter you annotation on your Android device, and it will show up on your presentation, live!
* Please update your PowerPoint or Keynote program to the latest service pack. If you have other issues, please email us at email@example.com, as we provide excellent customer support.
PowerPoint presentations and PDF documents can be stored in your private and secure online content repository, downloaded to your Android tablet, and opened anywhere, even when your device is not connected to the Internet.
You can quickly switch between presentations or jump to any slide in a presentation. You can annotate slides with drawings. You can also create an interactive whiteboard and use it to draw diagrams or write mathematical equations.
Documents and drawings can be shared with an unlimited number of people in online meetings.
A meeting attendee can join via tablet, phone, or any other device with a web browser. Online sharing works over 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi networks.
At the end of a meeting, you can email slides, annotations, and drawings as a PDF document.
Here are just a few ways to use MightyMeeting:
-Open a sales presentation and share it with a prospect locally or remotely
-Take turns presenting slides and drawings in a team meeting
-Brainstorm on product design ideas by drawing on a shared whiteboard
-Control slides remotely and share the whiteboard in a boardroom meeting
-Share mathematical formulas and diagrams with fellow researchers
-Teach a class remotely and share slides and drawings with your students
MightyMeeting is a free service. Use it today to engage your audience and transform a one-way presentation into a collaborative experience. Make Every Meeting a Mighty Meeting.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
You just have to download the windows aplication on our site : http://ppt-controller.com/
* Volume up/down buttons for eyes-free use
* Start your show from the application
* Switch with a white / black screen
Download the native application : http://ppt-controller.com/setup.exe
Compatible with Powerpoint, LibreOffice, OpenOffice
Polaris Office's document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
*Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and cannot be shared through email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
*Users now receive 2GBs of free cloud storage!*
***Polaris Office now supports Google's Chromecast! Now you can display office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from your device onto your Chromecast connected display!***
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device.
Polaris Office is the one place for all your documents! Its features include:
- Create and edit Word documents, Powerpoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheet files
- Open, view, and share PDF files.
- Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails
- Share PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints over Social Media
- 2 GB of Free Cloud storage
- Files are automatically saved locally to the current device in use
- Edit office files shared with you
- Revised documents are updated on the cloud automatically
- Download and edit files from other cloud services (Google Drive, Drop Box, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds)
- Camera mode that can be used to take and add pictures to the document / Insert and play video clips
- Desktop client: Download the desktop client for more free storage and drag and drop files into your Polaris cloud from your desktop.
- Fast and convenient document upload/download from desktop
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, as well as Adobe PDF (doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pdf, txt, hwp)
-Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
- (Premium Feature) Increased security options for password protecting the application
- (Premium Feature) Increased storage space to 100GB
- (Premium Feature) Export documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and more as PDFs!
- (Premium Feature) Search within the content of documents. Keyword search results will also show keyword matches within documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, and more!
- Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote
- Ruler available
- Format text size, font, paragraphs, and titles
- 34 slide transition effects
-Play slideshow from selected slide
-Change timing or interface of slide changes
- 24different templates
-20 2D/3D charts
-173 different shapes
-More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
-Remote control UI
-Optimized for viewing and presenting
-Prevents notifications, messages, and phone calls from interrupting presentations
Supported Languages :
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
- Homepage: https://www.polarisoffice.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/polarisoffice
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/polarisoffice
- For any inquiries go to Application > Settings > Customer Support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.