Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
PC must be installed HServer
Dropbox Download : http://goo.gl/5F3kYk Or http://ppt.cc/auBH
Install setup :
1.Download HServer and run it.
2.Make sure PC/NB and smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi hotspot.
3.Open "PPT Remote Control" App.
4.This APP will automatically search area network devices.
5.Click the device and enjoy it !
6.Make sure that PowerPoint is running the operation.
Android smart handheld devices to connect to the computer (Windows), PowerPoint (PPT) presentations to further control the presentation through a simple button operation, including indicators pen, laser pen, eraser, refresh, white, black,Slides Presentation and end presentation ... and other functions, the consolidated described above to achieve a better presentation environment.
●Control your cursor like wii
●Return to page 1
●Screen go white
●Screen go black
●Slide go to page
Keyword : Powerpoint , PPT ,Control , Remote ,Remote Control,Wii,WIFI
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/Holiestar,
PowerPoint presentations and PDF documents can be stored in your private and secure online content repository, downloaded to your Android tablet, and opened anywhere, even when your device is not connected to the Internet.
You can quickly switch between presentations or jump to any slide in a presentation. You can annotate slides with drawings. You can also create an interactive whiteboard and use it to draw diagrams or write mathematical equations.
Documents and drawings can be shared with an unlimited number of people in online meetings.
A meeting attendee can join via tablet, phone, or any other device with a web browser. Online sharing works over 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi networks.
At the end of a meeting, you can email slides, annotations, and drawings as a PDF document.
Here are just a few ways to use MightyMeeting:
-Open a sales presentation and share it with a prospect locally or remotely
-Take turns presenting slides and drawings in a team meeting
-Brainstorm on product design ideas by drawing on a shared whiteboard
-Control slides remotely and share the whiteboard in a boardroom meeting
-Share mathematical formulas and diagrams with fellow researchers
-Teach a class remotely and share slides and drawings with your students
MightyMeeting is a free service. Use it today to engage your audience and transform a one-way presentation into a collaborative experience. Make Every Meeting a Mighty Meeting.
App file type association
For example in file explorer, after clicking a file.ppt it prompts to open the file with a list of apps
Integration with PDFPassword
For more information https://market.android.com/details?id=br.com.thinkti.android.pdfpassword
*Requires internet connection to convertion to PDF.
*To open the PDF file requires external program not included(Quickoffice, others...)
If you have problems or suggestions please contact support team: email@example.com
With Quickoffice and a Google Account you can:
- Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
- Access files in Google Drive and on your device
- Open and view PDF files
- Share files through previously shared Google Drive folders
- Attach files to emails
또한 파워포인트에서 지원하는 대부분의 단축키를 사용할 수 있고, 발표 도중에 남은 발표시간을 확인할 수 있기 때문에 효과적이며 성공적인 프레젠테이션을 유도합니다.
※ 설치 후 메인화면에서 [설명] 버튼을 클릭하여 사용 방법을 반드시 숙지하십시오.
■ PPT 단축키
- 슬라이드 쇼 처음부터 실행
- 슬라이드 쇼 중지
- 슬라이드 쇼 현재부터 실행
- 첫번째 슬라이드 이동
- 마지막 슬라이드 이동
- 페이지 이동
- 마우스 사용
- 펜 기능 사용
- 스크린 밝게
- 스크린 어둡게
- 이전 페이지
- 다음 페이지
■ 모드 설정
[모든 단축키 사용], [최소 단축키 사용], [사용자 지정 단축키] 등의 세가지 모드를 지원하며 사용자 지정 모드를 사용하면 사용자가 자주 사용하는 버튼만을 선택하여 버튼 배치가 가능합니다.
■ 발표 시간 확인
발표 시간을 설정하면 화면 상단에서 남은 발표 시간을 초 단위로 확인이 가능하며, 또한 1분 마다 짧은 진동이 세번 울려 발표 진행시간을 알려줍니다.
■ 마우스 조작
마우스 조작이 가능하며, 마우스 감도 조절을 할 수 있습니다.
In the application, it could display the slide information, e.g.: file name, page number and size, page note and preview images.
After Starting FonPrompt4PPT(.exe), select the Presentation and PowerPoint will start the Slideshow. A first Slide with a QR Code will appear.
Start the FonPrompt Android App. Touch the "Start Pairing" Button and scan the QR Code using the FonPrompt App.
After Pairing your Phone with the Presentation, the Titles of the Slides are shown in a List. Page through your Presentation with Phone Volume Control or touch the Slide Titles on the Phone Screen.
This Software uses Code from the ZXing (Zebra Crossing) Project. ZXing is a great QR Code Library, published under the Apache 2.0 License.
ZXing Website: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/
Apache 2.0 License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Keywords in other Languages:
Fernbedienung für PowerPoint Präsentationen
télécommande pour les présentations powerpoint
remoto para presentaciones de PowerPoint
пульт дистанционного управления для презентаций PowerPoint
remoto para apresentações em powerpoint
PPT, PPTx, ppt and pptx
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• Apple Pages (.PAGES)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Photoshop (.PSD)
• Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
To try it out, open the Android Internet Browser and look for a PDF (e.g.). Click the link to instantly open the document.
Alternatively, open your Email Client and find a Microsoft Office attachment (e.g.). Tap the file to view it automatically.
If you use Dropbox, tap Share and then Docs Viewer to preview your documents.
There is a 5 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources (Dropbox, etc) can be much larger.
For the best possible experience, Google Drive should be installed.
** This app can also be used as the add-on of browser, such as google standard browser, Dolphin and so on.
Supported file formats include:
* Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)
* Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
* Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
* Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
* Autodesk AutoCad (.dxf)
* Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
* Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
1.It allows you to view documents from url.
* You can type the document URL to view it directly.
* It starts automatically when you read document on your browser or when you click the document link from your mail or any other apps.
2.It allows you to view google documents and files from your Google Docs account directly.
* View your google documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
* View the files such as pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and more from your Google Docs.
3.It allows you to view local files and mail's attachment.
* View the pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* View the images such as dxf, psd and ai.
* Document page as a image can be shared with your gmail and other apps.
* English, Korean, Russian, Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Japanese
presentations via WLAN. Impress your audience with this usefull app and
wirelessly control the following slideshows:
-Microsoft Office Powerpoint
Included remote controls are:
-Slideshows (PowerPoint | Adobe Reader | Impress | ...)
-Shortcuts (shutdown | close window | ...)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
It requires no installation or registration.
Facebook fans can get this app for free:
Please note: This app was not developed by Microsoft or licensed. The rights to mentioned trademarks belong to their rightful owners.
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen right on your Android device live and control the mouse. You can customize the resolution up to Full HD.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader and Windows Media Center.
Easily navigate through long websites like Facebook, 9gag or something similar.
Shutdown the PC from your bed or use the most common keyboard shortcuts to work faster.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
파워포인트나 알쇼등을 원격으로 제어할 수 있는 프리젠터 어플입니다.
심플한 UI로 제작된 이 앱을 이용해서 여러분의 발표를 완벽하게 만드세요!
※ 볼륨키로 슬라이드를 조작할 수 있으며 시계부분에 클릭하면 ENTER 기능을합니다.
Try the experience to type powerpoint slides with styles, indentation, images and much more.Powerpoint editor creator is free.Type text, center text , insert images and much more in your powerpoint slide.
Do not waste money to create your powerpoint!